The Seduction of Mrs. Zoe Templeman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are they now?"

"Sure are ... I guess it's the added danger." I said; still squeezing her arse, making her wriggle a bit and breathing a bit heavier, but still not moving away, "extra marital sex is the most exciting type ... trust me."

"So; apart from shagging me over the table; what else can I do for you?" The sexy waitress panted as my hand had now slipped between her cheeks and was touching her pronounced pussy through the thin nylon.

"If a shag's not on the menu, a full English with a big sausage; and no beans please. Coffee too."

"So I've heard." She whispered as she wrote down my order.

"What was that?"

"A big sausage!" She giggled again and walked back to the counter with a sexy wiggle, and handed my order to Mickey, then served some women at the other end of the room.

"Do you like a big sausage then?" I asked when she returned with my coffee.

"I wouldn't know." She teased, "I've never had one."

"Would you like to taste one?" I fired right back.

Zoe teased again by shrugging her shoulders and walking away with no attempt to suppress her sexy wiggle.

Five minutes later she brought my breakfast and stood back in the same spot as before. Hungry, but horny I immediately stroked her leg again, which made her purr.

"So, would you like to taste a big English sausage?" My hand was now on her arse and squeezing very firmly.

"I don't know." She whispered as innocently as possible, "I'm married ... and ... you do know my husband."

"That'll just make it even hornier for me ... and you." She had now slightly moved her legs and I was stroking her pussy with my finger and thumb, making her shiver ... and I ate some egg and toast via my left hand!

Zoe just stood there panting and saying nothing, allowing me unfettered access to her young warm pussy.

"What time do you finish?" I asked, "I only live a couple of streets away."

I could tell she was thinking about it, but she just shook her head and rushed away.

"I'm going to the toilet." I heard her tell Mickey, who looked over at me. I winked and got back to eating my breakfast; unsure whether she was crying or playing with herself ... or both.

I had finished my breakfast and had already ordered a second coffee when she came out of the toilets looking very flushed. Mickey handed her the mug and nodded at me.

After all this time had I misjudged the situation? Surely not. After all she'd just let me rub her swollen pussy in public only minutes before, hadn't she?

"Not today," she croaked nervously as she put the mug on my table, "maybe ... I don't know... maybe some other time."

"Well," I considered the situation, "I will take that as a yes." Then slid my hand between her legs again and roughly squeezed her soaking crotch, making her wince ... but not move away.

Submissive too? 5-0 to me.

Just to keep her on tenterhooks I didn't go to the cafe for the next couple of days; intending to go on the Saturday; but she surprised me by being at Moncur's Bar on the Friday night.

I'd already been to a couple of other bars around Town and turned up at about 9, while the band were about to finish their first set. As Toddy went to the bar I got my eye on a group of about 12 Valley Boys sitting in the corner and started making my way through the crowd, when a soft Irish lilt said; "Fancy seeing you here" and nipped my arse.

It was Zoe, I hardly recognised her as her hair was now washed and styled and shoulder length; and she appeared to be with two other young Mum's; one I already knew who grinned at me; but the other I didn't recognise.

"What are you doing here?" I was still a bit surprised, "this isn't the sort of place I'd expect to see a good Catholic girl on a Friday night."

It certainly wasn't; as it was the right side of being a rough dive and the HQ for our Football Firm, which kept the nicer clientele away, but still made it very busy.

She leaned in and shouted in my ear; her warm breath sending signals to my bollocks. "You aren't the only one who can do their homework."

I had to laugh ... "We will have to have a dance later then." She nodded and turned back to her friends who were grinning as wide as she was.

My mates made fun of me when I finally got to the table; mostly telling me that she was too good for me; and much better than the usual slappers I shagged.

They were more or less right; but I'd had my fair share of lookers too, but for some reason; probably because she had been 'off limits' for so long Zoe seemed quite the catch.

I could hardly take my eyes off her; as tonight she was wearing a pair of tight jeans with rips in the knees and a white blouse that actually showed a lot of cleavage; which was a rarity, plus when the lights flashed it went see-through, but she wearing a short leather type jacket which meant I couldn't see if her nipples were poking out; but I presumed they were.

After making lots of eye contact during the next hour I finally got her to dance when the band came back on. It wasn't unusual for me to dance as I'm quite the extrovert after a few beers; and I've always found it a great form of foreplay with my conquests; hopefully Zoe would feel the same.

She was a bit merry herself by this stage and flung her arms around; making her jacket fly open, revealing, yes her nipples were indeed sticking out like chapel coat pegs; just like that day she ran for the bus.

Age caught up with me and I needed a piss, so went to my table swiftly finished my pint and went to the toilet. When I came out Zoe was waiting nervously in the corridor.

"Fancy coming outside for a vape?" I asked.

"I don't vape." She replied quizzically.

"Neither do I but I've got something else for you to suck on." Then took her hand and without waiting for a reply led her out of the pub and straight around into the alley behind the building. Once out of view I pressed her against the back door and began kissing her; passionately and very powerfully ... she immediately responded by pushing her tongue into my mouth and grabbing my head.

Still kissing I slid a hand up and inside her blouse and grabbed a handful of her huge tit, making her gasp and throw her head back. When she regained her composure I stared into her eyes again and resumed kissing her as I lifted the blouse up and popped the tit out of its holder and ran the stiff nipple between my finger and thumb.

I broke off the kiss so I could dip my head down to suck on her tit which had her panting in the cool night air as my deft fingers unfastened the bra and let other tit flop down.

"Oh God," she panted, "this is so sexy ... I can't believe what I'm doing."

Now alternating between tits I undid the top button of her jeans and tried to slide my hand inside; but they were far too tight, although I did get to feel a very hairy minge.

"Shit! That's hairy!" I breathlessly told her.

"Is that a problem?" She asked very nervously.

"Not at all sweetheart it just makes a change. Is it as ginger as you use to be?"

Zoe anxiously chuckled, "Of course."

"Pull your jeans down so I can see it."

She wiggled as she pulled her jeans and thong down a little bit more; allowing me a great view of her bright red pubes and access to that fleshy arse too.

Seeing this as a signal, I pulled my jeans and pants down to my knees and my cock sprang out.

"What are you doing?" She asked quite nervously again.

"What does it look like? I'm going to fuck you." Which didn't seem too unreasonable.

She flashed her head back down the alley. "No... not here... I can't ... no... somebody might see me ... they might know me!"

"No they won't. Nobody knows you here." I was getting anxious as I tugged my cock to hardness.

"I can't ... really ... not here."

"Let's go back to mine then."

"I can't ... not tonight ... we've got a taxi booked ... I have to get home before Nathan."

Bollocks!

"Come on Cinderella, you're not going to leave me like this though, are you?" I took her hand and placed it on my twitching cock.

"Shitting Hell!" She gasped, "Is that real? It's fecking huge!"

"So they say." I laughed as I guided her hand up and down my shaft, "now, be a good girl and wank me off."

"Can I?" She asked with an unexpected innocence, and a giggle, "really?"

I moved slightly to the side to allow her more space.

Mrs. Templeman's soft hand was soon tugging my cock like a demented chimpanzee!

It was evident she had no real idea what she was doing as she shook it in all directions but the right one; but I was just happy to finally have her hand around my dick. Now slack jawed and with her eyes out on stalks, I took advantage by stroking her pubes again and slowly forcing my middle finger between her legs, with the first digit just about getting into her hot and sticky hole, while my palm pressed against her engorged clit; making her gasp as I kissed her again.

As she wanked me and I fingered her while rubbing her clit I returned to sucking very roughly on her wobbling titties until she began panting for air and suddenly stiffened her body as an orgasm quickly made her go weak at the knees.

Seconds later I heard a female voice shouting, "Zoe! Zoe! The taxi's here ... Zoe ... we have to go!"

"Shit ... I... I... phew ... I have to go ... shit." She sighed and panted for breath; then realising her bra was undone began struggling to get her tits back inside and fasten the back at the same time.

While she was otherwise engaged I took advantage of the situation by finishing my wank myself , splashing a big dollop of cum onto her luxurious pubic hair.

Her bra now fastened, but her blouse in disarray she realised what I had done.

"Ya dorty bastard!"

The 'Witch Switch' had been clicked and her normally soft Irish lilt had turned into the howl of a banshee!

"Ya dorty fecker! What have you done! Ya fecking bastard!"

"Zoe! Zoe! We are going!" The female voice shouted once again.

If she'd had another second to spare I swear she might have killed me judging by the fire in her eyes as she hitched her jeans and knickers back up, without having any time to clean my junk off her hairy pubes.

"Do I get a goodnight kiss?" I drunkenly asked.

"Do you feck!" She hissed, "Youse can feck right off!" then wobbled down the alley and away into the night; and presumably into the arms of her loving husband.

Phew; yet again I thought "did I overstep the mark there?" Probably; but with a belly full of beer and my balls about to explode it had seemed a good idea at the time!

I knew I'd overstepped the mark and frightened her off.

Hey ho; I'd got my revenge on Nathan by fingering his wife and getting her to tug on my cock; so it had been a result, of sorts.

Anyway; being the 'old romantic I am' an hour later I had another Yummy Mummy in my bedroom and was battering the life out of her arse!

Saturday was match day and I thought better of going into the cafe; although I was to later find out she only worked Monday to Friday. My team drew 1-1 and after moseying and posturing around Town after the match for half an hour with no action; I went to a couple of bars down by the river for a few drinks and ended up buying a takeaway curry and going home alone where I considered my actions with young Mrs Templeman...

This outcome was more regular than I've possibly alluded to; but sometimes I'm just not in the mood for all the chat ups or even actual sex. Sometimes a good wank is as good as anything else. Sorry.

On Sunday evening I was lazing on the settee watching some TV when my phone pipped. I picked it up and it said IrishEyes92 wants to be friends on Facebook.

"Oh!" The penny dropped after a minute or so ... click, click and a quick look at the homepage didn't reveal much as IrishEyes92 had no friends or no info; but who else could it be? APPROVED

A few minutes later a message 'pinged'.

'Sorry'.

'Sorry?' I replied.

'last nite'

'what about last night?' I knew perfectly well 'about last night' but it was obviously me who should be sorry.

'i was a bit drunk + it all got a bit confusin. Sorry xx'

'Apology accepted ... but how are you going to mend my broken heart?'

'#smileyface emoji'

'I am free now if you want to put your stockings on and have your knickers off ready?'

A minute or more went by with no response.

'I can't'

'He's at work and I have the kids.'

'#sadface emoji' 'you will survive until Monday! #wink emoji'

'Monday?'

'Monday!'

As I was thinking about my next response this arrived

'Monday? No knickers and stockings? Hmm? I will think about it.'

'Nothing to think about ... that's what I expect.' Harsh I suppose; but it was another test to see how submissive she really was.

Instantly

'OK will buy sum for you'

'Good girl.'

'OK I've never worn stockings b4'

'It is one of my things ... make them nice ones'

The chat went on for another 10 minutes or so when I asked

'Did you get my junk off in time on Friday?'

'only just LOL ... there was so much and still sticky and smelly #smileyfacewithtongueout'

'Did you have a taste?'

For the first time there was a gap of a few seconds.

'Should I have?'

'Yes ... but there's plenty more where that came from.'

'#smileyfacewithtongueout'

'No masturbating before you get here!'

'How did you know I did that?'

'I didn't ...but I do now #smileyface emoji'

She had to go as one of her kids woke up; but I arranged for her to come to my house after work the following day ... confirming the stockings and no knickers rule ... which she easily agreed to.

While I wasn't allowing her to masturbate I already had my pants around my ankles, so logged on to a porn site and watched a couple of 'young MILF in glasses' videos before cracking a big one out. Same again two hours later, and lying in bed the next morning.

Being the gentleman I am I tidied the house the next morning and even changed the sheets in readiness for my session with my colleagues sexy young wife, then had a shower where I shaved the old man and trimmed my pubes to make it look a bit bigger.

She was due to finish work at 1.30, but at 1.20 I got a text from Mickey the cafe owner;

'If this is for you she's fucking gagging for it mate! Asked to go early and got changed in the lav. Just wish I'd took a photo. HOT HOT HOT.'

'I have no idea what you mean.' I joked in response; then... 'I will send a video tonight.'

As I typed I was looking out the bedroom window on the 3rd floor of my house and could see her walking down the street wearing a thin blouse that emphasised her huge boobs which were quite obviously wobbling from side to side, a skirt that rested just above her knees, shiny black heels and a small rucksack over her shoulder.

When she got to my gate she stopped and looked around to see if anyone was watching, then stoped with her hand on the catch as if having second thoughts.

"Come to daddy!" I sniggered as I gripped my semi-hard cock inside my jeans.

Zoe took a deep breath then opened the gate and approached my house. There was a delicate knock.

I ignored it.

A slightly louder knock.

I ignored this too.

Then a much louder knock ... keen; I liked that!

I slowly walked down stairs and just as she knocked again I opened the door. She wearing bright red lipstick and her pretty porcelain face was flushed crimson to match; and I swear there was sweat on her forehead.

"You took your feckin time." Zoe thinly smiled; obviously nervous and apprehensive.

Still blocking her way I squinted my eyes;

"Talk to me like that and I'll spank your arse here in the street."

Shocked at my tone the young housewife whimpered, "Sorry."

"Okay; I will let it go this time, but be warned I will spank your arse until you can't sit down if you disrespect me like that again."

"Sorry." She whimpered a second time looking quite confused at my change of tone. But; I had a cunning plan ahead for my pretty young conquest.

"Well," I sighed, "are you going to show me?" She looked quizzical and moved to get past me.

I shook my head, "I want to see if you've followed my instructions."

A thin smile lit up her lips, and after looking left, right and behind her lifted her skirt right up past her waist showing me not just the black stocking tops on her white hold-ups but her magnificent golden bush. The thin smile was now a huge grin; so I stood to one side and let her in and directed her to the kitchen.

While we drank our coffee I made her lift her skirt three times and spread her legs and by the third time there was a lovely spiders web forming around her pronounced slit.

"Are you ready?" I confirmed as I finished my drink. Zoe nodded and smiled quite excitedly. "Take your clothes off then, and we can go upstairs to my bedroom."

"Here?" She gasped as she stared out of the kitchen window to see a neighbour hanging her washing out two doors away. "Everything?"

"Obviously not your stockings and shoes," I laughed, "but yes ... everything."

"Feckin' Hell." She panted as she placed her hands on the bottom of her blouse.

"What did you say?" I hissed.

She giggled, "Nothing."

"Do you think I'm stupid?"

"No ... of course not." She replied with a quiver in her voice.

"What did I say would happen if you disrespected me like that?"

She thought for a moment and with her chin now on her chest whispered, "spank me?"

"Yes ...that's right." I firmly told her, "get your fucking clothes off now and get bent over the table!"

Shaking Zoe immediately complied and once down to just her stockings and shoes bent over the kitchen table.

Without any warning I gave her plump arse an almighty slap, followed by a second which made her yelp and begin contorting to alleviate the pain.

"Don't you dare move or I will take my belt to you as well!" This was rubbish as I'd already left my belt and socks off to allow a quick strip ... but she wasn't to know that.

Zoe straightened her legs and assumed her position again; thwack! Thwack! Thwack! three more; each making her arse wobble in the most delightful of manners.

"There." I panted, squeezing my ever hardening cock "have you learnt your lesson?"

Still gripping the table and grinding her hips to alleviate the pain from her reddening butt cheeks, she nodded her head.

"Open your legs and show me how wet you are." She spread her feet wide apart and the spiders web was now bubbling over. "Get upstairs now then."

Zoe's legs were shaking as she stood up; but there was no doubt what she wanted ... and that was another man's cock.

"Up you go." I told her with her tits wobbling as I led her to the stairs; "I want a good view of everything too."

Giggling the young Yummy Mummy put on a sexy show shaking her arse and occasionally stopping with her feet two stairs apart to afford me a good look at her dripping fanny.

We soon lay on the bed kissing passionately as I roughly played with her massive tits, tugging, nipping and sucking on her excited nipples.

It was soon apparent that I would have to do all the work; while as much as she was thoroughly enjoying everything I did she didn't do anything other than stroke my shaved head.

Slowly and sensuously I kissed my way South via her soft and slightly saggy tummy until I buried my face in her luxurious pubes, kissing and tugging on then between my teeth making her wiggle and groan as I stroked her nylon covered thighs.

As I wobbled her tits with one hand I used the other to ease her legs apart, which opened as if on a spring! Still gently kissing I moved my head between her thighs and gently planted a thousand little kisses on her swollen labia making her sigh as she began grinding her wet pussy against my face; I responded by burying my tongue as far inside her hole as possible.

"Oh feck!" She panted, "so...so...so good." this became a bit of a mantra as I began sucking on her tiny clit then running my tongue up the sides.