The Seduction of Mrs. Zoe Templeman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two minutes? Maybe three at most but as soon as I slid a finger inside her fanny she began wriggling and moaning even louder ... here it comes!

I was correct ... the young Yummy Mummy began convulsing as she had her first orgasm.

"Stop...stop ...please stop!" she whispered as I continued licking her soaking pussy. I answered by slapping a tit very hard which made her gasp.

Now she was like putty in my hands; I shifted her legs onto my shoulders and my tongue ran between her clit in the North across her very sensitive perineum then onto and slightly into her puckered arsehole.

Everything I touched was greeted with "So good ... so good ...so feckin' good!"

After ten minutes of this exquisite torture I felt her slowly tense again as her second orgasm built up, I shifted position slightly and pulled her right leg to one side and forced the left upwards and outwards. Now with my tongue concentrating on her clit I forced two then three fingers into her fanny and began rolling them around as I jabbed them in and out. Zoe was now panting as if in childbirth and when I began fiddling with her arse hole with my index finger on the other hand then slid it in up to the knuckle she screamed out loud and began bouncing on the bed as a second, more powerful orgasm took over her young body!

"Feckin Hell man." She sighed as I slowly let her leg down and rolled to the side, leaving her to curl into the foetus position. "Feck - king Hell!" I looked up to see saliva running from her mouth and her eyes nearly rolling back inside her head.

"Enjoy?" I laughed as I leant over her.

The young housewife wildly nodded her head. I moved in and gave her a big sloppy cunt flavoured kiss, rolling my tongue around hers when she responded passionately herself.

I slid off the bed and pulled my cotton pants off, finally giving my rock hard 8" some valuable airtime.

"Feck me!" She gasped, "it's even feckin' bigger than I thought.

"That's what I intend doing!" I laughed as I gave my balls a tug; "but first do you want to give it a kiss?"

"Can I?" She asked with twinkling eyes.

'That's a strange thing to say' I thought before saying, "Do you like sucking cock?"

"I don't know." She whispered as she turned towards it.

"What do you mean?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "never done that before ...always wanted to ... but (shrugged her shoulders again) never ... you know."

"Well today's your lucky day, isn't it?" I chuckled as I knelt beside her, "get your laughing tackle around my knob then."

Sensing her nervousness I took her hand and placed it around my shaft then gently guided her head forwards; "open wide; here comes the choo-choo!" I teased as her mouth opened to take my rampant cock.

Sometimes fucking a married woman can be a bit like taking their virginity; but I'd never met such a naive or sex-starved woman like this ever before!

"Lick the knob", "suck it like a lollipop", "slowly", "faster" I coached her with my hands on her head, occasionally taking over to violently fuck her mouth for a few seconds, then resume her oral English lesson.

Even now a year or so later, I don't know which of us enjoyed that first gobble the most.

After everything we'd done over the last half hour I found my balls tightening and I spent the last couple of seconds contemplating where to fire my sticky scud missiles, but nature took over and the first shot hit the top of her mouth, making her recoil and go "Ughh!" With one hand holding the back of her head I wrapped the other round the shaft and furiously sent another three onto her face and glasses, then with a drip hanging from the end commanded; "Open your mouth!" With that first dollop still on her tongue, I grunted; "suck the rest out!"

Without a thought my young lover did just that; sucking on my know while automatically squeezing my heaving balls.

"Good girl;" I panted and sighed as I lay beside her. "You're a quick learner." With my chest now heaving I looked at her to see her spunk covered cheeks were puffed out.

"Have you swallowed it yet?"

She shook her head.

Show me.

Zoe opened her mouth and there was her tongue still covered in my junk.

"Mmmmmm; now swallow it all like a good girl."

Her eyes were twinkling again as I saw the movement in her throat as she forced it down.

"Nice?" I grinned and she nodded with a big smile on her face.

As we lay together getting our breath back, I had to ask;

"I can't believe you've never sucked a cock before."

With absolute nativity she replied, I only ever had two boyfriends before I got married. I ... you know (then made a fist and shook it) ... you know ... with him; twice I think ... then with the other we one we actually ... you know ... actually fucked! It was sort of great and sort of shite. Just like the first lad I wanked off he only lasted a minute or so then ...wham, bam thank you ma'am ... pulled his pants up ...not even a feckin' thank you, kiss my arse or anything!

Then I met Nate when I came over here ... he's a friend of my brother. We'd gone out a few times and I was getting desperate ... I really, really needed a fuck! But he never let it get that far.

I was was even worried he was gay or something; but it turns out ... "

Zoe nervously giggled and looked up at me; "he's only got a teeny, tiny willy!"

I don't know how I didn't burst out laughing.

"Really?" Was all I could think to say.

She nodded, "teeny, tiny!" then showed me with her thumb and middle finger.

"Fucking hell!" I now burst out laughing, "I've had bigger shits!"

She looked a bit annoyed at my response, but giggled herself; then with her fingers in the same position placed them against my semi.

"This big."

"Or this small!" I laughed as her fingers still only measured have my size and there were still another two or so in reserve!

"I know... that's why I ran away ... I thought yours wasn't real... or if it was might hurt me!"

"But he still got you pregnant?"

"Oh ... he's fertile; just gets embarrassed about it." She shrugged her shoulders, then accidentally whispered, "but happy to feckin wank watching porn though."

I kissed her on the forehead, "Give it another kiss and we can find out if it does hurt you."

"What?" She seemed astonished, "you can go again so quickly?"

"Let's see shall we?" I gave my cock a couple of tugs and the blood started flowing again; "your turn now ...show me what you've just learnt.

A second or so later she was on her knees with my half my cock filling her mouth. She was a quick learner and was soon sucking and licking with no words of encouragement, apart from telling her to 'suck my balls' until my cock was a good 7" plus.

As she was giving me a delicious blowie I stroked her nylons and fingered her hairy fanny; even prodding and gently probing her arse hole, which made her tense slightly but made no attempt to stop me.

Nicely hard, I made her get on top cowgirl style and the look on her face as she bottomed out was priceless. Once she got up a head of steam I had to hold her up by her big wobbly tits; which wasn't a hardship and she rode me like that for over five minutes; until she visibly tired.

"Get on your hands and knees" I grunted as I unceremoniously pushed her off and onto the bed. She lay on her stomach regaining her breath for a few seconds; so I gave her arse a few hard slaps; "hands and fucking knees!"

Breathing through her teeth she got into position with her glowing arse in front of me; "Get ready ... this is going in even deeper."

I positioned my cock against her married cunt and pushed it in with the greatest of ease as she was turned on. Fat, slow, fast, slow I fucked her doggy style for five or more minutes; slapping her arse every now and then and occasionally leaning forward to slap her dangling tits ... never once did she say a word to stop me.

My balls were now noticeably tightening and I thought we needed one more show-stopper; "Get on your back and get your legs in the air!"

Zoe looked in a daze as she rolled onto her back; and pulled her knees back to her tits.

I steadied my weight as I positioned my bell end against her gaping fanny then put a calf on each shoulder.

"Ready?"

She nodded; and I pushed my cock in as I forced her ankles back against her shoulders until my balls were bouncing off here perineum!

History tells me I can't last long in this position; but I love every fucking second!

Zoe was grunting and panting "so good, so good" as I pounded her married cunt like a steam drill; until sure enough I 'got that feeling' again and with three more ferocious thrusts sent a lod of cum deep inside her.

We eventually untangled and I pulled her legs apart to see droplets of spunk oozing out.

"Keep it in!" I forcefully told her; "I'm sending you home with my spunk in both ends ... do you like that?"

She closed her eyes and giggled... 'Yes I do... that's so feckin cool."

Even I was shagged out; never mind the sex-starved MILF; so I 'let her get dressed' only back into her original leggings and sweatshirt so as not to attract any attention on the school run.

As we drank another cup of coffee she more or less begged me to fuck her again later in the week; but I was at work when she was free. So Friday night it would be ... stockings and no knickers of course.

As I watched her walk down the path there was a definite spring to her step which may not have been there if she'd known I was already taking my Go-Pro from out of the wardrobe.