The Seduction of My Majka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran a flattened hand over her soft belly. She softly gasped and I nuzzled her neck. She arched, giving me more and I trailed my lips from her ear to her collarbone.

I brought my other hand up and lightly stroked her collarbones, my forearm pressing against her soft but firm breast. My fingers strayed across her chest and over the mountains of her full breasts. She arched a bit which pushed her ass back into me. She swallowed hard when she realized how hard m cock was for her.

"Josip," she breathed.

"For you, majka. It's like that for you."

I knew I had to take it slow with her and that she could bolt at any moment. I had all the time in the world and would give her the time she needed. I had no qualms that she didn't want me.

I slipped my fingers between her legs and felt the wet spot. Her yoga pants were tight between her pussy lips, and I ran a fingernail over the swollen lips.

"Oooh," she cooed.

I took that moment to heft a breast in my other hand. Not able to wait, I pushed the band up over her tits baring them and pulling it over her head. The purple fabric fluttered to the floor.

I pushed my throbbing cock against her ass. I palmed her bullet nipples that were dark brown, nearly black. Oh god, how I wanted my mouth on them but knew that would be too much for now.

I pinched and tugged her nipples while stroking my finger through the valley that her pants created. The fabric was so thin that she responded as though I were touching her bare pussy. It only took less than a minute and she was falling apart in my arms.

She ground her ass into my cock and mewed out waves of orgasms. Her juices easily soaked through onto my fingers. I held her tight as her knees weakened.

Her head dropped. "Oh, Josip," she whispered breathlessly.

I turned her in my arms to face me. Her face was flushed, her brown eyes velvet soft. She looked at me from under those long black lashes. She looked as though she wanted to blame or apologize.

"Don't. Stop it. Go with it. We did nothing wrong between us. And it is between us." I brushed my lips across hers. "And it will happen again. And again. Because it's what we both want."

Not able to stop myself, I leaned down and took a nipple between my teeth and tugged, then sucked it into my mouth. She wove her fingers through my hair, her chest rising and falling. I pulled away with a loud plop, picked up her top, and handed it to her.

"I'll do some research for you."

She took it and held it to her chest, not covering her gorgeous tits. She looked about to say something, but just smiled a little shyly and left the room.

From then on, our relationship changed. At least her attitude towards me. She didn't keep me at arm's length of a son. She talked to me more as a friend and allowed more touching. Innocent as it was. But I had patience. I could push it a bit if I saw an opportunity of course.

We found that getting your own clothing line was no easy feat. We also discovered that there was a small manufacturer a few towns away that did just what mom needed. The reality was she would not need hundreds of one piece, and that was where this manufacturer came in. They dealt in small lots.

Although she was willing to go alone, I wanted to go just to see some of the areas again. It had been a long time since I spent time in the Poconos. She acquiesced.

I left her to conduct business on her own and walked through the town. It was somewhat larger than ours, but not by much. The facility must employ most of the residents, I chuckled to myself.

I stopped for a beer, in what turned out to be the nightclub of the town offering food, drinks, and entertainment.

She was beaming when she concluded her business, so I knew it was a success.

We were just in time for the after-dinner music, a three-piece band. They had no hrvatska vina, so we settled on merlot, which was gone by the end of the dinner.

"Let's dance," I said, standing and holding out my hand.

She hesitated and looked around, but we were in a darkened corner and the tables were spread.

I held her around the waist, leaving her no choice but putting her arms around my neck. The wine had mellowed her. She looked at me with soft dreamy eyes and I smiled, pulling her tighter against me.

She sighed and melted into me. We swayed to the music. Her hard nipples push into my chest, my hard cock pushing into her mound. I slid my hands down to her ass and lifted her into me.

"Oh, Jo," she sighed in my ear.

"You feel so good against me," I whispered, and she moaned softly.

Her round globes were firm and muscular and hotter than any woman half her age. I knew she wasn't celibate after the divorce and hoped she experienced the best of men. I know I intended to show her that.

"You know I want you. I need to bury myself in you. Taste you. I want your juices all over my face when you cum over and over for me. I want to watch you riding my cock." She shivered in my arms. "Those magnificent breasts bouncing as you slide up and down my hard cock. Taking me deep inside you."

The ride home seemed to take forever. I couldn't wait to finally have her.

We parked out front and as we crossed the mosaic tile to the door, we crunched on glass.

"Oh no!" she cried.

Someone had thrown a rock through the window. It was too small that they would have broken in. Just vandalism. Even in small towns, I thought sadly.

She called the police to make a report while I gathered what I needed to cover the window until we could get it replaced tomorrow.

By the time it was over, the window covered, and the report finished, we lost the spell.

She retreated to her room, as did I after pouring a couple of fingers of bourbon.

The following morning she came into the kitchen dressed in red and black floral yoga pants and a red tank top. She was again braless, but her breasts still sat high on her chest, her nipples upturned.

"None of the women in your classes wear bras either," I noted.

"No, they are too restrictive," she smiled. "Something you like, I am sure."

I shrugged and said, "Sure."

We both laughed.

She walked by and I caught her arm. She swung around and looked at me. Her long hair fell over her shoulders, and I had to run my fingers through it.

"It's beautiful." I swept it over her shoulders and down, the backs of my fingers brushing her nipples. "Someday I will see them peeking through this."

The blush came through her olive skin because she knew what I meant.

"Someday you will join one of my yoga classes. Beginner of course," she smiled and left.

I was sure that was a challenge and intended on calling her bluff one of these days. Soon.

Several weeks later I came down in the early evening wearing knit shorts and a t-shirt ready for my first yoga class.

She looked up and said, "Oh, you are going to join the class?"

"I'll try!"

"Would you like to run through poses now? Just to get stretched and give you an idea of what you'll be doing?"

"Sure!"

She grinned and we walked into the living room. She explained each pose had a name and gave me examples.

She ran me through standing poses called Warrior. Not too tough so far, I thought. Triangle then Forward Bend. I hadn't worked out since leaving Croatia, but I was a runner there and belonged to a gym, so not totally out of shape.

Then on the floor, I went to do a Cat Cow Stretch which was trickier than it seemed. She ran her hand down my back to make sure I was stretching correctly.

"This is called the Bridge." She demonstrated it and rolled to her knees next to me. I did it while she felt my ass. "Tighten those muscles," she demanded. Then she placed her hand on my lower stomach. "Tighten those muscles as well."

As she started touching me, my cock came to attention. The bridge really highlighted how happy he was. She seemed to pay no attention.

Next was the Seated Straddle. She ran her hands down my inner thighs, encouraging me to spread wider. I stretched my muscles and was able to spread wide. She ran her fingers from my knee, up my thigh, but instead of lifting her hand, ran her fingers over my cock and balls, then down the other thigh to my knee.

"Mmm, that wasn't fair, majka," I said.

She was on her knees facing me. Suddenly she leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. I lost my balance and slowly laid back, or she pushed me back, until she was on top of me, laying between my legs.

Our kiss quickly turned hot and steamy. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into my throbbing cock. Her hands on me had stoked my fire. She raised to her elbows. I was shirtless but felt the hardness of her nipples on my chest. I quickly pulled the tank over her head and tossed it across the room.

Skin on skin and we moaned. I kneed my legs between hers, so her pussy was spread on the bulge in my shorts. I had her under my arms and pulled her up so that her nipples dropped into my mouth. I sucked on them voraciously, having wanted them since I first saw her at the airport.

She moaned and ground her pussy into me. I chewed on each nipple and kneaded the firm globes. I couldn't get enough. I buried my face between them and hooked my fingers under the waist of her pants and began to push them down. She wiggled to help me and she bent her knees and I tugged them off her toes.

"Oh my god," I said, stroking her hot wet pussy. "You're so wet for me."

"Yes, for you," she replied, her hips rocking uncontrollably. Suddenly the alarm on her watch began to chime. She groaned. "Time for class."

"Mama! You can't leave me like this," I said childishly. She pushed up. Her cunt straddled over the aching bulge.

"Poor baby," she said.

She stood up, still straddling me. Her smooth pussy lips were swollen and pink. A tuft of black curls at the front. It drove me crazy to look up at her long legs, her open wet cunt, and her big nipple tits. It was all I could do to not pull her down under me and fucking her. For childish spite, I pulled the front of my shorts down and held my throbbing red cock up.

"Will you be coming to class," she asked after a moment of looking. Before I even answered she turned and picked up her clothing and walked out of the room.

If there was a word that was worse than frustrated, that was me. My balls and cock ached. I couldn't get the sight of looking up at her hot sexy body out of my mind. I went to my room and tried to get some work done, but no way was going to happen.

A few hours later I heard the door at the top of the stairs close. Sounds from the kitchen as she got something to eat. Then I heard her bedroom door close. The pipes rattled in these old buildings allowing anyone to know you were using the toilet... Or the shower. Easy to tell by the length of time they rattled. I looked at the clock after the pipes stopped clanking.

After five minutes, I tossed the covers off, shivered chill, and slowly opened my door. Just as silently I opened the door to her room.

The streetlights threw enough light into her room that my eyes quickly adjusted. She lay on her side, the sheet tucked up under her chin. I could tell by the even slow rise and fall of the blanket that she was asleep.

I eased the bedclothes back and carefully slid between the sheets. They were cotton soft. I put my head on the pillow and sniffed, enjoying the scent of her, the warmth of her just inches from my body.

Her breathing altered and I knew she was aware of me.

"Josip," she said so silently that I wasn't sure if it was a breath or a word.

I slid up behind her, already knowing that she was naked. I ran my hand up her thigh, over her hip, and up her side. Four fingers fondled the side of her breast. She moaned softly and pushed back against me.

She lifted her leg and my cock slipped between her thighs. She trapped my hardness against her steamy hot cunt. She covered my hand with hers and moved it over her breast. Her nipple grew hard against my palm.

She reached between her legs and pressed the sensitive head of my cock between her soft lips. I rocked my hips, rubbing the head on her inflamed clit. She groaned low in her throat. She still held me tight between those sweet lips. Suddenly she shuddered and growled long and loud. I pinched and rolled her nipple and she arched, pushing her tit into my hand.

After it was over, she let out a long shaky sigh. She lifted her leg back over my hip. I was still stroking through the hot lips, but she tipped her hips and the head slipped in her entrance.

She whimpered and I pushed in. Oh my god never have I ever felt like I did driving my cock deep into my mom. I wanted her on top of me. I wanted to watch her fly off the edge. But I knew there was a reason she wanted it this way, and I was going to do whatever made her the most comfortable. I let her take the lead. We had plenty of time for more.

I gasped in her ear, tugging her earlobe between my teeth. I slipped my arm under her and had both tits in my hands. I kneaded and squeezed, and she panted, pushing back on my cock to the same tempo.

She rolled to her stomach, and I followed, staying deep. She spread her thighs wide and raised to drop her tits into my hands. I thrust in deep, and she moaned, pushing back to meet me. Our bodies pounded together. She growled deep and low, and her cunt contracted on my aching cock.

"Oh my god yeah," I ground out. I drove deep and pumped my seed deep inside my mom.

We stayed locked together until I softened and slipped out. She rolled to face me.

"I'm sorry, I---"

"No apologies. Ever." I stopped her. "I know why, and we will do whatever makes you most comfortable."

She pressed against me, our bodies tight from knees to chest. We kissed. I ran my hand down her back to her ass and kneaded.

"I'm so sensitive there," she moaned.

"I noticed. I love it." I pulled her thigh over my hip and continued to play with her fabulous ass. "Damn, you get me so hot," I gritted, feeling my balls churning again.

I slid down a bit and held her breast, teasing her nipple on my lips.

"Oh yesss," she whispered, holding my head to her breast. "My boy."

I sucked like my life depended on it. I went from breast to breast, nipple to nipple. I couldn't get enough. She tasted so good. I needed more.

I parted her soft thighs and gazed at the fat swollen lips. The tuft of black curls at the front. Her pussy was wet with juices. I licked to taste her and groaned.

I buried my face between her legs. Tasting and taking in her scent. The woman that made me. That bore me.

I tickled her clit with my tongue until her thighs clamped around my head and she had another loud growling orgasm. I've never gotten this aroused tasting anyone ever before. My cock was hard again and I had to fuck her.

I moved over her, her thighs spread wide. She looked up at me and wordlessly let me know. I drove into her. I was out of control this time. I had to fuck her. And fuck her hard.

She planted her feet flat on the bed and pushed her hips up to grab my cock tight and meet me thrust for thrust. The slamming of our bodies reverberated off her bedroom walls. We gasped for breath. Growls and moans emanated from each of us.

"Jebi me, Josip!" she shouted. The intensity of her words stoked the flames.

"Yes, fuck me, mama," I grunted.

I put her ankles over my shoulders watching her tits bounce on her chest. Took in the look of lust on her face. I dropped her legs and supported myself over her and began to pound into her faster and harder. I was out of control.

"Jebi me," she murmured over and over. Her nails dug into my biceps, and her cunt was impossibly tight on my cock. My balls slapped against her ass. I drove in deep. I grunted every thrust. Her gasps punctuated every stroke.

It was pure sex. Pure pleasure. Nothing interfered with the physicality of what we were doing. My cock in her. The ultimate connection. A connection that should never be made between a son and his mother.

We both raced towards the summit. Suddenly I dropped down, kissed her, drove deep, and locked in. She wrapped her legs around me while I pumped my hot seed deep into her womb.

"God, how much I love you," I murmured against her lips before I kissed her.

To think how abusive my father was towards her infuriated me. It was my job now to make sure the rest of her life was nothing but pleasure with a man.

We slept together all night. Mostly in each other's arms. Certainly intertwined and as close as we could get. And although I was all man and could make her fall apart when I was inside her, I was still her boy and she was still my mama.

"Lazy bones," she said when I appeared late for breakfast.

"Someone wore me out last night!" I delighted in seeing the flush slide across her cheeks.

I grabbed a mug of coffee and filled hers before taking a seat. She placed our full plates on the table and before she could walk away, I pulled her onto my lap. She giggled, but her robe gaped revealing her luscious tits. I slipped my hand inside and stroked the sensitive underside.

"Your breakfast is getting cold," she gritted out.

"Yes, but you've made me hot." I kissed her and she kissed me back, taking it deep and steamy, forgetting breakfast.

I kneaded her tits and played with her nipples. My cock grew hard under her ass and she rocked into it. I groaned at the tease.

I spread her robe and gazed at her toned body. She was such a beautiful woman. I teased the black tuft of hair and slipped my finger down to stroke through her slit. She sucked in a sharp breath.

I looked at her and smiled while I pushed a finger inside her hot body. I watched her eyes turn into liquid brown velvet. She looked at me, half-lidded, lips parted. I pushed two fingers in her and toyed with her clit with my thumb.

Her head fell back on a moan. I reached up and pulled the pin out of her hair watching it tumble down to cover her tits.

"Beautiful," I murmured.

Suddenly her cunt tightened around my fingers and began rhythmic contractions and she growled out a loud climax. She regained her breath, stood up, straddled me, and had my cock out through the fly of my shorts and on it in one move.

I shouted from the shock and the pleasure. She began to bounce on my cock, her tits thrashing up and down. Her fingers dug into my shoulders and she was lost to fucking me.

I tensed my ass and drove up, bucking underneath her, driving hard and deep.

Her head fell back, and her long hair tickled my thighs. A low moan came out of her mouth only punctuated by the hard banging of our bodies. She rode me for all she was worth. Her cunt was like a velvet glove around my cock.

I barked out a shout, grabbed her hips, and held her. She ground down, taking my cock deep while I unloaded a fiery stream of cum inside her.

"O moj bože, O moj bože," she moaned.

"Oh my god, is right," I gasped.

She still straddled me, her face in my neck, tits mashed against my chest. Her cunt was still clamped down on my softening cock and I was not about to move her.

After a moment she raised her head, hair streaking across her face, looking sexy as hell.

"I told you your breakfast would get cold, you zločesti dečko."

I laughed. "If I'm a naughty boy, what does that make you? Seksi mama."

"I don't mind that," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me.

"Remember what happened last time you kissed me? Breakfast got cold." She grinned mischievously. "But I also got fucked."

"Uhhh huh," she said, rising and swinging her leg over to stand next to me. "I need a shower."

A few minutes after I heard her shower start, I stepped in.

"Wash my back," I said.

"Is that all?" she said coyly.

"I have a most passionate mother, and she's more than I can keep up with," I said sadly, looking down at my cock, clearly in repose.