The Seduction of My Majka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's alright my son, you always have fingers and a tongue!"

I looked at her in shock. "Debauched, I tell you!" And giving her body a once over, I said, "And what a lucky son I am."

We soaped each other lovingly learning every square inch of each other's body. I toweled her dry with a big soft fluffy towel. She wrapped it around her and walked out of the bathroom. I finished drying and found her stretched on her bed like a French model.

"​Jaja su mi prazna!" I cried.

"I'll fill them back up soon enough," she smiled and crooked her finger at me.

I unwrapped the towel from my waist and let it drop. Her eyes dropped to my cock, and she licked her lips. It's going to be a long hot afternoon; I thought to myself and went and jumped on the bed.

We spent the day fooling around in bed and I had to get some work done. She showered and went to lead two classes and I logged into my computer. I had a message to call in and found I had another two weeks, and I would be traveling on assignment. I would not be able to tell her where I was going or why, but she would be less interested in that than the fact I would be leaving.

That night at dinner I said, "Majka, I got my new assignment today."

She looked up. "For how long?"

"Probably two months," I said, appreciating that she didn't ask questions.

She nodded and tried to mask the sadness on her face.

"This is home. I'll return when I can. You know that."

"Of course, I do," she said, finding a smile for me.

After we cleaned up the dinner dishes, she took me by the hand and led me to her room. She tucked her fingers under the lower edge of her yoga tank and pulled it over her head. She inched her tight yoga pants over her hips and down. She stood naked in front of me.

I pulled my t-shirt off and pushed my shorts down. I walked into her bathroom and began to run water in her large clawfoot bathtub. I looked in the cabinet and found the spicy mineral salts I knew she'd have for her baths and sprinkled it in the water.

I stepped over the edge and eased into the steamy bay rum-scented water. She walked in and smiled when she saw me. I helped her settle down between my legs and she leaned back against my chest. She sighed as the steamy scent wafted around us and silken water lapped against our skin.

I watched her tits bob and float in the water over her shoulder. I cupped my hands and let the water dribble down her chest into the water. She looked back over her shoulder, and we kissed.

"I'm going to miss you, ​moj dečko. For many reasons."

"I will miss you as well, majka. I won't be able to get away so I cannot come to see you. Not until the assignment is over."

"I know," she said sadly. "I understand. Let's not talk about it."

I wrapped my arms under her tits and pulled her up out of the water. His ass slid back into my hard cock.

"I can't get enough of these, you know," I whispered in her ear while I kneaded her tits. I twisted and tugged at her black nipples.

"Mmm that feels so good when you do that," she murmured her head back on my shoulder.

Her skin was like silk from the minerals in the water. I ran my hands over her stomach and between her thighs. She hummed softly when I began to toy with her clit.

I worked the water up into a frenzied whirlpool around it. She arched and mewed as waves of orgasm took over. I kept up the swirling water around her sensitive clit. Her hips rocked under the water. She jerked when my finger brushed the delicate nub. Suddenly she grabbed my hand, unable to take any more.

"How do you do that to me," she gasped, out of breath. "I never..."

"I know. That's why I am," I stated simply. "I know he never did anything for you." It was difficult to call him my dad. "Did you meet anyone after? Or since you've been here?"

"One or two," she said shyly.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. You deserve enjoyment in your life. You are a beautiful and sexy woman that any man would be thankful to have in their bed. Just make sure they treat you right. Like a queen."

She nodded and when I looked, I saw tracks of tears down her cheeks. She had been beaten and broken. Even though she was a different woman, the scars were still there.

That final week we spent every moment together that we weren't working. Sometimes it was just locked together watching a movie. Other times it was steamy sweaty sex. But we were together. I knew I'd be back, but she wasn't as sure. She wasn't as trusting, which I understood.

I had been busy with the new assignment and had not been able to contact her for over two months. I worried needlessly, I'm sure. I missed her. As my mom and as my lover.

I parked against the curb and walked by the glass that had long been replaced. I could see her leading the yoga class through the glare of the door. She didn't see me and I could watch her for a moment. Still the most beautiful majka in the world.

I opened the door, and she looked up and ran into my arms.

"You came back!" she cried. "I knew you would."

We saved the kiss and loving for later. Another hour wouldn't make a difference. We had the rest of our lives.

~~~ the end ~~~