All Comments on 'The Seduction of My Wife'

by The_Dolphin

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great storyoj

Have read it three times a similar situation happened to me with my ex and best friend when I left them aloneOj

fivefplan1fivefplan1about 4 years ago
Just suppose....

Hold on aren’t we forgetting Jason's wife Melanie? If his huge cock is pleasuring Jessie surly Melanie's not want to give that up without a fight? And if it's divorce Jason wants well I can see Melanie wanting the custody of the children, ownership of the house, car and any funds available! If Jessie husband is that wet he blurt out details of the whole the evenings event to Melanie's so her case it quite strong. Maybe Jason had a long list of seductions, nurses, female doctors even patients. So tonight's fling is just another conquest. Or just suppose Melanie enjoys Jason telling her about his conquests late at night in their bed eh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE your story very much, gave you a 5.0 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐), that's 100%! The storyline was intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted. Irresistibly erotic. Reasonably realistic.

JESSIE is a KEEPER. Period. She is a loving wife par excelence. This world needs more women like her!

While reading the story, I identified with the voyeur husband's character.

The_Dolphin managed to write a complete erotic story on less than a page, which means that they knew what they were doing. Bravissimo!

Excerpts from the story:

(# 1) "You want me to prance around in front of Jason without a bra..?" she asks with a quizzical look on her face.

(# 2) It is an absolutely awesome site to see that huge cock pistoning in and out of my beautiful wife's cunt.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
It's the fear of losing her...

that makes this so erotic. He is experiencing an emotional cocktail of jealousy, betrayal, anger, fear, anxiety, and lust all at one time. In the final analysis, it is not only how they will act next time they are with Jason, but how will they act towards each other the next morning. Remember, she doesn't know that he knows. Hot story. I gave it 4 Stars when I read it years ago, but would change it to a 5 if Literotica would let me. Damn Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Timriv, the dick sucking is YOUR fantasy. Why?

Because all of you worthless cucks are gay. Every. Last. One.

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieover 4 years ago
Friction Fiction love it!

Nice story of feelings conquering logic. Its erotic to see his wife shagged , but not good if she leaves him. Its that dilemma that makes the erotic story literature. 5 * 💄👙🍧🍧 🍑🍒🍆

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

Two weeks later she finds herself pregnant. Husband tells her abortion or divorce. Six months later they are divorced and she and the doc continue their affair. Eventually he divorces his wife and they marry but not before knocking her up twice more. Hubby ends up alone sucking dick at the local adult store and movie house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story

Please make a continuation of this story.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatover 4 years ago
Seriously Disturbing

....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don't like it too much like rape

I don't like it, this is too much like rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I thought it was a good story. Watched my wife with a friend before and it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what fucking garbage

willing cuckoldry is not erotic 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
👎👎👎👎

I did not like it i would luke it if he jumped in and stopped him

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but

It's a good story but too much like a rape maybe? A suggestion would be to have her finally give in but he tells her to put it in.

Kara Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I really liked it. My kind of story I also like the pretending to be asleep but wife knows I'm awake stories. My email is robertcwalker70@gmail.com. isomeone would like to send some

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
this was good enough

Some readers don't care for this type of story, I loved it and would gladly read more. Get dr.jason to involve is wife? Very entertaining, well written and fun to read and imagine. Thanks.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

What I see is she said “stop” but he didn’t. Doc. is in hot water as he just raped Jessie or at the least sexually assaulted her. Her reaction to the sex was biological so makes no difference. Doc. stands to lose his wife, assets, his medical license and spend a decade or more in jail. Definitely not worth a little pussy. Greg is in the catbird seat now and Doc. Jason is or soon will be his bitch. Jessie will also have to go along with Greg or end up in a divorce so she has no choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written

Like others... I find it hard to believe that a husband would not act sooner if his wife was being taken against her will. But afterall this is just a story and I for one enjoyed reading it as did my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ya the sex was hot but...

She cheated on him. That makes her just another heartless Cunt. But then she's married to a sissy wimp. Nothing wrong with sharing but this ain't it. No one to like in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuck Cuck a Doodle Do

Willing Cuck story about a married closet gay wimp. Two Stars, for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed this story.

Can’t believe some of the stupid negative comments that I’ve read on this story. Their marriage is dead? Husband gutless? What on earth are they doing on this site? It’s a decent and arousing story that fits into a particular category. Amazed at people who read such stories and then mostly leave inane anonymous comments. Don’t let them put you off.

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 6 years ago
Terrific!

Jason is welcome to my wife anytime!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gutless husband

Although the titillation in the story is very well done, the idea that a husband would stand by and not do a thing while his wife continually pleads and protests is beyond my comprehension. This husband would have to be one of the most gutless men to walk the face of the earth. Time after time, "I'm going to do something" but he never does. And this is his wife who he is supposed to love and protect. All for the sake of sex and voyeuristic pleasure. I don't think so. Oh, and the tense of the text is annoying. Using the past tense to reflect something that has happened leads to much more enjoyable reading. The present tense of the text sounds, how can I say it, cheap.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Depressing read.

Their marriage is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

This is what I wished to happen to me for so many years.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
STANDBY

I thought a Doctor on standby would remain sober to be able to react if he was called.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO HOT

LOVE A GOOD HOT FUCK STORY - AND THIS ONE MAKES ME SO HOT I MUST HAVE READ THIS OVER 30 TIMES, AND IT STILL WORKS - BUT HE SHOULD HAVE FUCKED HER OVER THE BATHROOM COUNTER AFTER TASTING HER WET CUNT, WHEN SHE CAME UPSTAIRS FOR A PISS.

WHEN SHE WAS ON THE TOILET, HE SHOULD HAVE SILENTLY OFFERED HER MOUTH HIS COCK, n WHEN SHE HAD FINISHED PISSING, HE SHOULD HAVE SAT HER ON THE COUNTER n FIRST LICKED THE URINE FROM HER CUNT, n THEN TONGUE FUCKED HER n FINALLY FUCKED HER CUNT WHILE HE SUCKED MILK FROM HER BEAUTIFUL TITS - THAT's THE WAY TO ENJOY n SATISFY n MAKE LOVE TO A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WHOM YOU LOVE.

YUKIMI

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
friends.

We knew this guy named Billy, barely 19, bit of a nerd. The wife used to run around our house in front of him in just her robe, of course he got peeks but no big deal.

Then one day we were talking, all three of us several beers down, and Billy admitted to being a virgin. I laughed and told the wife she should break him in, just making a joke. Then she was teasing, first sitting on my lap, then sitting on his lap, naked under her robe and next thing I knew Billy's hands were under the robe.

Things went real fast after that and Billy sure did get broken in. But it only happened a half dozen times, Billy found a girlfriend, guess he knew what to do by then.

Strange thing, it didn't really piss me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Fantasy.... It's Mine too.

I agree with those who find this an incredible turn-on. I do and I would love to see my wife in this exact situation. As to those who call her a slut, who of them would turn down a lovely woman in this situation.. Exactly none... She put up a lot of resistance, but the situation and the alcohol, softened her resolve, and she gave in to passion. Will she regret it... Probably, but she will also remember, and relive, the passion of that night.

As will the husband.

P.S. A side note on those who attack her and anyone who likes the story. This is fantasy, guys -- lighten up. If you don't like it, turn the page!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*****+ (5+) TO EACH HIS OWN

Re anon 03/29/17 "Great story"

He (she) says that although some readers can't understand the thrill of seeing ones wife being fucked by a friend, it is a true thrill nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what bullshit comments

The sewer rats came out in volumes praises this garbage.

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

Really Enjoyed Reading It. Wish Someone

Would Take And Use My Wife Once or Twice.

Keep Up The Good Work and Write More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVO! BRILLIANT! I agree with anons 03/26/17 '***** (5 star)...' & 03/29/17 'Great story'

The following excerpt from anon 03/29/17 is so true & outright PRICELESS:

'For those jealous types who can't understand the thrill of seeing ones wife take on a friend, I'm sorry you don't get the thrill, but it is a true thrill.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Setup

Hot!my wife did'nt take a shower after!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Crap

What crap. Why get married if you are going to have other men guck her

GRYFFENDORGRYFFENDORabout 7 years ago
HOT

That was so hot.I might give that a try with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Really???

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

Total bullshit story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What sort of man enjoys giving his wife away?

Would he lend out his bass boat, his golf clubs, his hunting dog? Guess his wife is in the same category as his other toys. No wonder so many women think most men are pigs.

flowernibblerflowernibblerabout 7 years ago
Hot

This is one hot story. It is obvious from her lack of resistance from he husband's desire that she show more of herself than she would usually claim to want to show. I am sure glad she enjoyed what happened so much..

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17about 7 years ago
5+*'s

By far one of the Best Story's written on subject of Loving Wife's if not Literotica. After reading several comments I'm very glad to be a fellow lover of this story. I totally agree Jessie is keeper wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

Loved the plot. Not as I'd write it, but I didn't write it, I just really enjoyed it.

Hot story. Liked the wife slowly giving in, step by step, until the friend's cock sunk into her waiting pussy.

For those jealous types who can't understand the thrill of seeing ones wife take on a friend, I'm sorry you don't get the thrill, but it is a true thrill.

Venu6689Venu6689about 7 years ago
People have different fantasies

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I also went through many of the comments. Main thing is how you relate to the characters in the story. Some like sharing and watching their wife's and some like enjoying with others wife's.. it's all how you relate it..I myself want to try different women mostly... spending time with other man's wife makes me instant hard and that feeling itself is soo pleasant... fortunately or unfortunately I did not get any chance till now..am living with the fantasy to statisfy some one else wifeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
***** (5 stars) An excellent non-consent/reluctance story, short & sweet, no unnecessary tangents... The wife is a keeper!!!

I outright LOVE stories based on friend-fucks-wife scenarios! This one met all my expectations...

The_Dolphin managed successfully to tell us a very erotic story on about half a page! This story was meant to be an MFM erotic fantasy where the husband and wife live happily ever after because they love each other. Excellent job! You hit the nail on the head with this syory. Bravissimo!

This is going to be the 106th comment, which means that many people were touched by this story. (Almost 1.3 million views! Almost 800 favorites!)

In case anybody skipped the title line, i will reiterate:

THE WIFE IS A KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I would love to see somebody else fucking my wife

Stevep571Stevep571over 7 years ago
I quite liked it

I quite liked the short story - mind you I do enjoy the fantasy of the third party fucking the wife. Not to everyone's taste I know

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
A song

https://youtu.be/0vGOs8PMaQ4

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope

Really didnt like the situation nor jason as a friend

SKmanSKmanover 7 years ago
like the story line

The story flowed and had enough resistance for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92/100] I LEKED THE STORY VERY MUCH. IT WAS POSTED IN NON-CONSENT/RELUCTANCE CATEGORY. PERIOD.

ABOUT SOME COMMENTS:

Some negative comments are totally out to lunch.

When you read a mom-son incest/taboo story you should not complain about incest.

When you read a non-consent story you should not say "she said no".

ABOUT THE STORY (MY TAKE):

Good job!

The story was written from a voyeur husband point of view, we know only what he sees & how he feels. We can infer his wife's feelings thru her behaviour.

She was without bra and wore a thong. She never buttoned up her shirt, she just covered boobs. Her intent from the start was to make out, to have some PETTING, to do everything but intercourse. Her husband told her that flirting & teasing was all she was supposed to offer to Jason.

She liked the forplay too much, was sexually very aroused & her inhibitions were disappearing.

Wife could stop Jason but she did not. She wanted to have Jadon dick inside her.

Husband could stop Jason but he did not. He wanted his wife to be fucked by another man... & he likes to watch.

When wife came to bed she snuggled against her husband. She wants to keep him.

Husband accept the fact he has let another man into their marriage. It does not matter whether it is "one off" or there is more to come. The die is cast. They cant go back to square one. His only concern is whether it will be awkward when they meet Jason & Melanie in the future.

The husband is poor communicator.

He wants to keep his wife & he loves her (albeit in his own kinky way).

HE SHOULD HAVE HUGGED HIS WIFE, KISS HER GENTLY & TELL HER NOT TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING. HIS WORDS SHOULD HAVE BEEN:

"I LOVE YOU & WANT TO BE WITH YOU. IF YOU LOVE ME BACK & WANT TO BE WITH ME, THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN OUR MARRIAGE..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's fantasy

Regarding whether this is non-consensual or not:

Fantasy by nature, has to do with taboo, power-dynamics, and things we would never do in real life. The fact that she begins to jack him off, and is "loving it" softens the story. In BDSM, folks often say "no," even when both "know" they love it. it's all part of the game and fun. Good non-verbal communication and safe words can everyone safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mechanical sex

As a woman reader my view of this story was that the author had decided what the end would be and set about some clumsy steps to get the wife there.

It was rape or forced because whenever she said stop or no, he didn't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Silly Cuck serves him right for setting her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's interesting about such a stupid faithless couple?

Is this some kind of humiliation fetish? That's retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No means NO!!!

Horny sexy idea the whole set up situation, but it's robbed of 5 stars due to this almost being rape. It appears in the story that your wife only took control by bargaining to wank his cock in the effort to prevent being forcibly penetrated! Pity because in the end she wasn't actually seduced more forced to take another route to being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Like Rape!

This story is more like "The Rape of My Wife!" I hate non-consensual stories almost as much as I hate rape in the real world. I see NO WARNING in the tags that this is all about rape!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
throughly enjoyed it

I've tried for years to get my wife to sleep with another man with no success. I can relate to your story and enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work!

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 8 years ago
QUESTION

I thought a Doctor on ' standby' would refrain from alcohol.?

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
next time

How's the palm (either of them) like cum. Dont hide next time.

randombeautyrandombeautyalmost 8 years ago
I Liked It

While I can understand some of the negative comments, I see it as drunken advances that were not completely denied. i.e. SHE WANTED IT! With that being said, I loved the story. I would have had to go down and participate, but, being a voyeur at heart, it was great. I loved the talk of her "dark nipples" being visible and the whole idea of it all. I imagined it being me and my wife and it got me very excited and I did cum while reading it. Ha, now I see there is a chapter two. Going to read that now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

My fantasy is having my 55 y/o bbw wife enjoying another mans bare, thick, hard cock in her tight little pussy, having multiple orgasms and watch as he pushes in deep and fills her married, never before had, pussy full of his cum. I dream about it and not sure I could do it, but I would love to clean off his cock and then lick her pussy and suck his cum out of her well used and stretched out pussy, then put my little tiny dick in her, still feeling his slippery mess inside, stroke a couple times and cum in her. Loved your story. Wish it was my wife getting a nice hard and Fat cock in her. She really needs one, bad.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 8 years ago
Category

Those who disliked the story should realise it's in the non-consent / reluctance category, and not read these stories. Just pity the fools.

mmikeblmmikeblabout 8 years ago
Story Had Potential

This story is like a train wreck. Not well done but I kept reading. This wasn't seduction, this was rape. Greg, the husband, asks Jessie to tease Jason. She reluctantly accepts his idea. Then Greg abandons her to be alone with an embarrassed Jason with both somewhat drunk. By the way, Jason had stayed in town only because he was a "doctor on call" but he gets drunk? Good thing he wasn't needed. After the husband leaves them alone without consulting his wife, the slightly tipsy Jason makes a pass at Jessie which she rejects. Jason persists and she lets him see more (furthers the tease but she is drunk too) rather than make an embarrassing scene. Jason gets demanding and at each stage Jessie clearly says "NO" or "STOP". However, Jason keeps pushing, which establishes him as a total jerk - not a friend. Greg (idiot husband) watches and comments to himself that he (Greg) "won't let Jason do anything Jessie doesn't want". What part of NO and STOP does he think means "she wants". Eventually she accepts her fate and of course enjoys it. Greg and Jason are jerks and Jessie should have scrreamed and thrown Jason out. A more real story would have a long standing sexual tension between Jessie and Jason, that had never been acted upon because of Jason and Greg's friendship and Jessie's commitment to her marriage. A situation develops where with alcohol's help, they let their feelings be fulfilled. But the husband wouldn't get to watch and that was the whole point. Logic says either the friendship has been destroyed or the marriage has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LIKE! (4.55/5.0 stars = 91% = A)

Re Jane692012's comment on 12/22/2015

GO JANE GO! Good for your husband.

You are not the only one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stories on line

There are some weird fools on here, It's a story, You are reading it, don't moralise about the storyline. If you want Jane Eyre, guess what, you're in the wrong place. I don't like every story on here, but the thing to do is "Move on" Find a genre that you like.

julestevejulesteveabout 8 years ago
Great story

Please take no notice of the horrible little anon posters, these opinions are only worth deleting, they would be best taking their 'morals' to Sunday morning church meetings and complaining to their imaginary friend, I'm sure they read, masturbate then feel guilty. Keep writing.

The_DolphinThe_Dolphinover 8 years agoAuthor
@ I felt he set her up...

What? Are you complaining about my excessive use of exclamation marks?!!! Well, I went and checked. And you're absolutely right. Thanks for pointing it out to me. Exactly what I like - good, positive, constructive feedback from a reader. Love it! (Damn, there goes another exclamation mark.) Cheers, mate. And thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Divorce Court

What he will get from the Court when he files for divorce and names the rich, stupid,

M.D., asshole!!! for alienation of Affection caused by Adultery!!

Thanks Doc!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I felt he set her up and she was not willing. Once did forced, she embraced it, but....

....that is not the same as being a wonton slut for her husband. There's good night to be fallout, if you write them realistically. If you're another cuck/voyeur fantasy weenie, there will be no drama or concern, she'll just blithely move on, fucking every dick that gains her attention, leaving him to pick up the pieces in the aftermath of a dumb move.

That said, I like your writing, but for the excessive use of exclamation points at the end of too many sentences.

I'll look forward to the next installment.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think its a matter of respect.

The people in this story have no respect for themselves nor each other. And what is interesting, dramatic, or suspenseful about a group of animals who fuck each other, and fuck over each other, because it feels good? All that takes is some working nerve endings and some stimulation, no brain. As this story amply illustrates. Very entertaining, if you have the mental capacity of a 12-year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A voyeurs delight

I don't know when I first became a voyeur, but I do know that the first time I watched my wife fuck a hung stud and cum multiple times it became a fetish with me. Over several years, she has fucked 3 dozen different men both black and white and young and old. We have a very loving marriage and the sex is great, but she gets so lusty wild when she is with a strange lover. I never tire of watching her from my secret location and hearing all her wild moanings. Every time I hear her say "oh, your cock" I know she is close to a wild orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed this story

I can't help but wonder why guys who don't approve of wives having sex with another man while their husbands watch read "Loving Wives" stories -- when this category is regularly about wives that get shared. This includes voyeur and cuckold husbands. It strikes me as not fair that such readers criticize and pull down the rating of a story many will love by giving merely 1 star.

Personally, I happen to appreciate stories about reluctant wives who get seduced and "give it up" to another man. If you're a guy who doesn't appreciate or approve, then don't read the story -- or if you read it by mistake, don't rate it -- just move on -- there are thousands of other stories on Literotica that will be more to your liking. Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great erotic story?

Only for the wimps and sick cuckolds on this site. 1* for a pile of dung.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a very erotic & nicely written voyeur-husband story

Be careful what you wish for! In this case, it was not quite like that. Hr husband can not suppress his strong voyeur impulses. He was watching the live performace of his favorite fantasy: the mother of all his fantasies came true!!!

I have had a pronounced voyeur side since i turned 18. Initially i was not aware of it. The process of self discovery was not smooth at all. I first realized the presence of my boyrur side, then i had to admit that to myself & finally i came to terms with what turns me on.

If my wife had done something like that under similar circumatances, i would have forgiven her plus i would have told her, "You are still my wife & i love you as before & i will always be there for you..."

An anon comment rightly said that all 3 of them betrayed Jason's wife Melanie.

It was not fair but it happened without premeditation & under the influence. Shit happens.

* * * * *

Some women are very sexy. I believe the evolution (or the creator if you wish) made them that way so they can:

(a) make more than just one men happy

(b) ensure genetic diversity of the family & the clan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Totally unmitigated garbage ! 1* !

The worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet. resistance

She did what any woman would have done under those same conditions.add a little lust with alcohol and have the slut exposed to a big hot cock and as what happens. It's the making of a cuckold and also his unintentional hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great erotic story

Only difference i would have is if while Jason was struggling to penetrate her and she was resisting is i wish he had told her he couldnt help it and just had to get his dick in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THIS IS A VERY GOOD EROTIC STORY

Very erotic.

I WAS A VOYEUR HUSBAND & MY WIFE GRADUALLY FIGURED THAT OUT. I KNOW HOW A VOYEUR MAN THINKS & FEELS & WHAT IS THE MOTHER OF ALL HIS EROTIC DREAMS!

The husband's voyeur side has been there all along but was dormant, hidden in the deepest levels of his psyche. He enjoys when other men ogle his wife's assets. He enjoys when men are flirting with her & she flirts back. His voyeur side takes over his decision process under a perfect-storm chain of events.

Wife had every intention to restrict the interaction to (almost) inmocent flirting. She had a few glasses too many & her inhibitions and guards are down. She is made of flesh and blood and her non-consent turns into reluctance & eventually into full consent.

Their friend Jason plays for keeps & knows how not to relent but keep pressing on like a good hockey team.

IMMORAL ASPECT:

All three of them are forgetting that Melanie is Jason's wife & their friend and that they are collectively betraying her.

Some comments shit-talked the story for no good reason. Basically they hate any stories involving wives but faithfully read them nevertheless.

rvwsrvwsalmost 9 years ago
WORST STORY EVER

I would have given it a negative but they won't allow it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wish it was my wife

if my wife would do that for me I would spend the rest of the night licking and sucking and fucking her. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cuck story

One star

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenalmost 9 years ago
Very Arousing.

An erotic and arousing story. Well-written and cum-educing!

Thanks.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500about 9 years ago
It's just a sex story

It's just a sex story and a good one at that. I don't like realistic stories because they're boring. I gave it a 5.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 9 years ago
Another Pair

A slut wife with a wimp for a husband. What a great read, NOT!

mudhentwomudhentwoover 9 years ago
Yes!

It would certainly be fun to watch my wife with Jason! I envy you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-excellent

One sentence about the story and a paragraph bitching about other readers. What the fuck is wrong with that picture anon? Are you an idiot or a moron, which is it? No comment on story, didn't get too far into it, to many short sentences makes for choppy reading, like reading a children's story book. A good editor would have helped a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Story

I enjoyed just about all of the story--except the parts where Jason was forcing Jess against her will. I am not a fan of rape. In the end, Jess gets super turned on and has sex with him of her own accord and they seem to have a very good time of it. I also don't have a problem with hubby watching, though there were points when he said he felt like taking action but didn't (I would have clobbered Jason at those points). I would never let my wife screw around on me, but I accept it is a choice made by some couples and the idea is very sexy and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jason's One Dead Bitch

A so-called medical professional with the personal ethics & morals of a fucked up snake. Some "friend" he is, I'd screw over his career whatever it took, get the AMA to pull all of his credentials and then rain some physical terror down on his ass with prejudice. Friends & anyone in the medical field that go outside reasonable personable standards of conduct need to feel all the consequences of just how bad they screwed and that must be physical & mental pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

A great story/fantasy and well written. Will be reading more of your stories. Cannot believe the number of blokes who hate these stories and read them so much. Not to mention they believe every word of every story as fact, showing a very low intellect. Is it that their own wives or girlfriends have cheated on them and they are too whimpish to have dealt with it. I hate BDSM so never read those stories, can't understand someone would read hundreds to then complain about them ...weirdo's

I don't have a login at the moment hence anonymous

Power to you pen Dolphin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What's with the f*cked up "men" who like this shit??

I just skim to the end, hoping to read about a divorce and maybe some crushed nuts.

jrwriterjrwriterabout 10 years ago
Great story.

This was a great read with tremendous build up and imagery. I could see this playing out like a movie in my imagination and I could totally see myself watching this unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What's next?

Sequel please!! Pregnancy?? Any others to fuck his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shagger man

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY WIFE DO MY FRIEND

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
"Sure! Flirt all you want! As long as it doesn't go beyond that."

What happened to that statement. Jessie and Jason fool around some then she says no. Hubby is upstairs listening in and gets upset. "Ok! Enough! Now I'm going to kick some ass! As I prepare to intervene, she grabs hold of his cock in and effort to keep him from penetrating her.

"Please don't put it in me! I'll give you a hand job. Let's not do anything that we'll both regret tomorrow." What happened there? Jason is pulling at her clothing Jessie stops him "Please... I would like to keep it on." then a few minutes later he tries it again. "This time she does not object. She steps out of it and he pulls her down next to him on the carpet"

He is incrementally coercing her. Next Jessie says, "Please stop! We can't do this! What about Greg..? I could never do this to him..." Why didn't Greg come down then. Why make Jason a rapist and Jessie a cheater? Why not have Greg come down and say its okay or offer a threesome. Does he secretly want his wife screwed but won't admit it? Is it a rape fantasy or is he a wimp? Why not finish the story and tell the aftermath? The whole things sounds like Reluctance/Nonconsent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wish

wish that was me watching MY wife do that with the other guy ! makes me HARD imagining her in that position

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
irrate viewer

She should have stopped him and he should have stopped him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have watched my wife get fucked by other men on many occasions , some of them I know some I don't know. It is always a turn on for me to watch, and we have great sex afterward. Next step is a threesome or to watch her get gangbanged. I love to eat her pussy when it is full of another mans cum. If you havent tried it don't condem somebody who has. Anything goes between willing partners.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
Paranjpe

We stay in rented flat and the owner is midaged person named Prasad Paranjpe. He looks at my wife differently as if she is a pray.

one day he grabbed her as a pray and licked her and ate her and fucked three times. That night I sucked her cunt which was more tasty than earlier. She liked when I told her.

Later it became a practice for her to get solid fuck and that's bsreback feed me later.

Odins_FireOdins_Fireover 10 years ago
Excelent story.

It was a very good story, I would read stories like that all the time you write them. It was well worth the time I spent reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous