The Seduction of Rachelle

Story Info
My wife makes a new friend.
3.3k words
4.13
19.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*For the purpose of this story, her name is pronounced 'Ruh-shell'

My wife came home close to 8:30pm. She looked energized, rather than exhausted, which I found surprising in a way. Her smile was infectious and her body language was glowing.

"So, it seems like you had a good time! So how was your companies 'open house'?" I asked.

"It was a lot of fun, we met a lot of people from our clients and vendors. It helped that we were serving wine and champagne," she said as she sat next to me.

"Me and Juliet had the task of greeting them at the door as they arrived. Jake, from the mailroom, gave everybody a tour of your new building. Tom, our CEO, held a presentation in our meeting room, which has a huge mega-screen for Zooming with other companies."

"Did you meet any of the folks that you deal with in accounting?" I ventured.

"Oh yeah! Lot's actually. In fact Juliet and I hit it off with one particular lady, she does accounting at a contractor firm that does a lot of our electrical, plumbing and drywall. And, she works not too far from us! So we were saying we had to hang out sometime. Meet up for lunch or something. Robin, that's her name, Robin Leonard from QTR Contracting said she can put it on her business card and expense it has 'vendor relations'. Isn't that neat? She exclaimed.

"Oh heck ya! Something a teacher like me never gets to enjoy. Well I'm really glad it didn't turn out to be a chore like you thought it might be."

My wife, who is extroverted, went on to tell me about all the dirt and gossip she could find out about people. I listened and nodded appropriately, asking a clarifying question from time to time. It's not that I shut out her story, but I have long since learned not to get in the way of her storytelling. For me, the interesting part was the lady she had met, this Robin Leonard.

For the last year or two, I had noticed my wife viewing habits included more than a few lesbian themed romances and stories. She had watched "Duck Butter" on Netflix, and more recently "Blue is the Warmest Color" on Prime. Carol, with Cate Blanchett, we had watched together.

I had avoided bringing this up to her, but I had a suspicion she was bi-curious. Unlike me, she had not been able to finish college. She had married young and had a child to escape her cult-like religious family. I came into her life when her daughter was between 9-11, early in my teaching career and long after her divorce. I took for granted that if a girl is going to experiment with lesbian sex, it most likely happens during the college years. Since she had not had the opportunity, I was ambivalent about her trying it out with a girl.

That's a lie, actually.

I wanted her to have sex with a woman.

There is no one reason I can point to, as to why I wanted her to have sex with a woman. I didn't want a threesome (but I wouldn't say no if they offered), and I was happy with our marriage. The closest thing to a good reason for my desire was simply this; I wanted her to be happy.

I figured, decades from now, we would both be facing the sum of our lives on our deathbed. I wanted her to be able to look back and feel she had lived her life to the fullest. Also, I honestly believe in the old adage: "If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't, it was never meant to be."

************

About two weeks after her company's open house, my wife let me in on her lunch date with Robin.

"So guess what? Wednesday Robin reached out to me and asked if I had plans for lunch today, Friday. I told her, 'nothing set in stone.' So, she offered to pick up lunch at a swanky new eatery between our two companies. It's called Medii's Cuisine, and it's so good! You know how much I love Mediterranean food. Well, we met up for lunch and it was dee-licious!"

My wife went on to describe the food and her drink. I listened attentively, and at a stopping point, I quickly asked.

"So are you going to meet up for lunch again, or was this a one time thing?"

"Oh, we are definitely meeting up for lunch again!" she said flamboyantly. "Next time it's on me. Any ideas where I should take her? Right now, we are planning on meeting in two weeks."

"What about that vegetarian restaurant, the Greenery one?" I chimed in.

"Greenery Bistro, that's not a bad idea," she nodded. "See, you can be useful!"

"Har dee har har," I joked. "Well, I'm glad you made a new friend. I know how you like to get girly with your 'sisterhood'."

"That's right! Hear me roar!" she said as she fake punched me.

I grabbed her boob, and that began a pseudo wrestling match. Being in a marriage can be really demanding, and I loved that more than a decade together, we could still be playful. After we finished our reindeer games, we were both laughing and in stitches.

"Okay, I guess it's time to start making dinner." I said. "I'm thinking chicken alfredo, with roasted brussel sprouts."

"That sounds good, but maybe broccoli would taste better?" she added.

"Sure, why not? Anything to keep my wife happy." I smiled.

She helped me make dinner, since I was a teacher I got home earlier than she did. So, I had become the de facto chef for dinner over the years. She sometimes helped, or went to work out, depending on what mood she was in. We talked about the kids and their upcoming sports seasons. Once dinner was ready, we called our kiddos in and ate at the table. We tried to have a table dinner at least once a week. Sometimes we even had it 2 or 3 times a week. But mostly our kids ate first, and by the time my wife and I were sitting down, they were already running off.

"If you're getting along so well with Robin, why not meet for lunch once a week?" I said as we washed the dishes.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, maybe we will. But for now, we are meeting our agreed two weeks apart." she finished.

The next time they went to lunch, two weeks later, she was just as enthusiastic about their girl time. It was clear to me she had made a new friend, which is not typical of my wife. While she extroverted, her family had driven into her to be leery of 'new people'. I found that habit very cultish, she said they were just protective. She ended with,

"And guess what? We are going to start meeting each Friday. See? It happened on its own," she smiled triumphantly.

"Cool, sounds like you have a new girl friend."

"No! I don't have a girlfriend," she gave a stink eye.

"No, I said 'girl' 'friend'," sounding it out for her.

"Whatever," she dismissed me. I chortled at her.

************

After the second month of their lunch dates, I took it upon myself to reach out to Robin. I wasn't jealous, in fact, I wanted to encourage their friendship. I googled her company's name, and followed the link. Once it had it, I looked for the directory and found her contact information.

I sent her an email politely introducing myself and asked how she was enjoying her lunches with my wife. Also, I offered to pick up the tab for some of their meals, offering to mail her prepaid credit cards.

She wrote back, "I love my lunches with Rachelle, she's such a great person. You are lucky to have her. You don't have to feel the need to pay for our lunches, it's paid for by the company. But she should thank you for being so supportive."

I wrote back, "She doesn't know I emailed you, and honestly, I would like to keep it that way."

"Okay, that's a tad bit mysterious. What's going on, if I can ask?"

"I want you to seduce my wife."

There was no point in beating around the bush. So I said it as directly as I could. This is where I might very well have given my wife grounds for divorce. It also depended on what Robin thought of my hair brained idea.

She didn't reply.

My stomach churned, had I just signed my divorce papers? I waited and still nothing. Just as I was about to give up, her reply popped up.

"Sorry, I had to step away from my desk. And I find your request...intriguing. Why exactly do you want me to do that?"

"In short, because I think she would love it. I suspect she is bi-curious and due to her religious upbringing, she would never take the initiative on her own. I'm of the mind that she should experience life, even if that might mean being unfaithful to me."

"Oddly enough, I am attracted to your wife," she replied. "But I didn't plan on trying anything because she seems so happy with you. She talks quite a bit about you at lunch. So, before I agree to anything, I want you to think long and hard about what you asked me. If you are completely sure, email me before Friday with your answer." She ended.

"I'm sure," I didn't need time to think about it. I had been mulling over this idea for years.

"Okay," she replied simply.

************

Friday arrived, for everyone else it was the day before the weekend. For me, my stomach was filled with butterflies. I didn't know if this would be the day, but it seemed likely. So I went about my day as best as I could, trying to put it out of mind. The hours slowly dragged on, and the work day eventually finished.

Rachelle and I had an unofficial practice of eating out on Friday nights, and this Friday, we were going to check out a new Indian restaurant in town. When she came home, she didn't immediately start telling me about her lunch date. So I thought maybe they hadn't done anything. Towards the end of dinner, I asked her about lunch with Robin.

She said it was the usual, and they had gone back to the Medii Cuisine. When I pried for more details, she brushed it off, saying...

"Oh you don't want to hear girl gossip. You would be bored. It's the usual stuff we talk about." she sidestepped.

Something told me Robin had hit on her, I knew it with a certainty. She went from gushing details about her lunches to dismissing them as no big deal.

The week that followed was the usual work/home/cook routine. However, from time to time, I saw her texting furtively. She would smile, and sometimes would blush. Whatever magic Robin was using, I got the feeling it was working.

************

Friday came again, and although I wasn't there to see it, my wife had her lesbian virginity taken. Robin did an amazing job of deflowering her pussy with her mouth, tongue and fingers.

Robin had texted Rachelle that she lived pretty close to work and would she mind having lunch at her place? Rachelle agreed, and met her there. When she walked in, Robin was in a bathrobe, which surprised Rache.

"Let's see if our flirting was just flirting or if it was for real," Robin said as she pulled her closer, kissing her on the lips.

Both women exercised and took care of their looks, it's one of the many things they had in common. Both were similar in proportions, large breasts and shapely hips. My wife trembled as Robin kissed her, so many thoughts crossed her mind. She found Robin's lips to be so tender and mild, she melted into her arms. Robin tugged her white blouse out of pencil skirt. I always said my wife was an 'office hottie'.

Before long, Robin was kissing and fondling my wife's breasts. She had them both in her hands, bringing them up and squeezing them together. My wife was breathing hard, and taking it all in. She reciprocated and pulled off Robin's bathrobe so she could kiss and fondle her ladies as well. After a few minutes of that, Robin took Rachelle to her bedroom. Making my wife climb in first, Robin followed her and took to her pussy as soon Rachelle reclined into some pillows.

"Oh my! Oh that's sooo good. Please don't stop!" my wife uttered.

Robin sucked on her lips, pulling them out and massaging them with her own lips. My wife's head rolled back in ecstasy, then ran her fingers through Robin's hair. She couldn't believe this was happening, her curiosity was being explored and she was loving it.

That's when Robin started nibbling on her magic button, and as she did, her fingers entered her. The fingers immediately went to a patch of ribbed flesh just inside her opening. Robin teased her, rubbing it, then going away, only to come back and rub her inside. My wife shuddered for the first time at the hands of a woman.

"Ahh...ah ah ah," my wife sighed contentedly.

Robin was suddenly on her, kissing her fully on the lips, Rachelle's pussy juice nice and fresh, tasting herself. Rachelle reached down and rubbed Robin's pussy, especially her bean. Robin parted her legs to let her do as she wished, all the while kissing my wife deeply.

"Want to cum again?" Robin asked.

"Oh yes, please!" my wife begged.

Robin got up and positioned herself so she could scissor my wife. Rachelle opened her legs so Robin could have full access. Soon their lower lips were kissing in a mutual wrestling match. Their wet sex organs getting wetter as they stimulated each other in sapphic desire. My wife was beside herself, her chest heaving as her body responded to her first lesbian experience. She cried out as Robin delivered a bigger orgasm than before.

'OH GAWD!"

"More! Please!" she was begging, a plaything to Robin's desire.

Robin smiled wickedly, "We should both call in sick for the rest of the afternoon, don't you think?

They both quickly texted their supervisor, saying lunch didn't sit well with them. Then they looked at each other lustfully, and started again. The scissoring action between their two vulvas intensified as my wife got into the rhythm of it. They went on for as long as they could handle it before both exploded in a massive squirt.

My wife collapsed again, only to feel Robin licking and cleaning up her feminine liquid from her thighs and pussy. Catching her breath, my wife's body shook in one spasm after another, as her climax was added to by Robin's erotic cleaning of her prized honeypot.

Her eyes were closed, when she felt something above her. Rachelle opened her eyes to see Robin lowering her pussy on her face. My wife, to her credit, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She took Robin's hips in her hands and guided her onto her waiting mouth. She started to slowly, making love to Robin's womanhood, sucking her lips into her mouth and tonguing her opening the way she would kiss me when we were in the throes of passion. My wife is a very passionate woman, and it really comes out in the bedroom. Robin was finding out how intense my wife could be. In short order, Robin was feeling a building pressure as Rachelle worshiped her pretty pussy.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," she warned my wife.

Her hips shook once, twice and then several times as her clit was sucked to perfection. Her juices flowed out and my wife drank it up. Rachelle loved every second of her lesbian tryst, and knew she would want more. Robin laid down next to her, they kissed in post sensual bliss and dozed off. Later when they woke up, they kissed and talked and held each other. They stared into each other's eyes, pecking each other on the lips.

"You should talk to your husband about this. I'm going to want to visit with you again." Robin said, kissing my wife and flicking her tongue.

"No, he wouldn't be able to handle it. But I also want to see you again, sooner rather than later."

"Try him, you never know. And I'm open this Saturday if you can escape your day for a little."

"I want more than a little. I'll feel him out...see if I can give him crumbs to follow."

"Mmm, you do that." Robin moaned as she pulled in Rachelle for more lovemaking.

************

That evening, after dinner had been made, and the kids fed, my wife and I were watching Netflix. The show was Valeria, and when it came to a lesbian scene, she looked at me, putting her hand on my arm delicately.

"Why do you think these shows have lesbian scene?" she asked, trying to be nonchalant.

"Ratings, sex sells. Also, most people see lesbian sex as erotic but gay sex as ugly and sinful."

"Yeah, but why? Why do you think one is more acceptable than the other?"

"I don't know. I think for most men it's less threatening. If a gay sex scene came on, they might secretly enjoy it and be aroused by it. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the biggest reason they don't have gay scenes so randomly in these romance shows."

"So would you be aroused if two men were in a sex scene?"

"I don't think so, but then I've never seen one. How about you, does this scene 'do something for you'?

"No, it's not the scene, it's the emotions behind it, the romance." she said.

"Men are visually stimulated, while women are emotionally stimulated? I asked.

"I suppose so." She paused the tv. "I have to tell you something." she said with a semi serious tone.

I looked at her, putting away my iPad. I knew we were about to have a conversation.

"You know how Robin and I have been meeting for lunch, what if we became a little more than work friends?

"I think it would be great. I know I don't fulfill your girly need for gossip and female talk."

"No, I mean if it was something more than that?" her eyes were holding back tears.

"If it makes you happy, go for it!" I spoke honestly and seriously to her, letting her know I was okay with whatever she meant.

"I slept with her," she said. A small tear ran down her face. Then a deluge of details came out as she told me everything. She was both happy to share her interlude with me and worried she had just killed our marriage. When she was done, I kissed her and held her, reassuring her she did nothing wrong in my eyes.

"How can you say that?"

"Because I love seeing you happy. And she can bring you happiness I can't. I'm okay with it. And a big part of it is you were completely honest with me about it. So let me be honest; I have a confession as well. I sensed you two were getting closer than normal...so I asked her to seduce you."

"You what?"

"I felt like you needed something in your life, and I suspected Robin was the one to give it to you. I hope you forgive me."

We sat for a minute just looking at each other, neither speaking. She sighed, which I took to mean she accepted it. She leaned over and hugged me, and whispered, "Thank you!"

We called it a night and went to bed. The lovemaking was slow and sensuous. When we both finished and got our satisfaction, she leaned in "I'm going to go see her this Saturday morning"

"Please do. And just one thing," I said.

"What?" she looked curious.

"Enjoy yourself!" I smiled.