All Comments on 'The Seduction of Rachelle'

by the_Otter_guy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this storey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, great story, my wife and I have an average sort of sex life having been married a while, she recently changed her job and is now the secretary to a slightly older married woman, they get on really well, the other day my wife told me her boss took her to dinner after work, they drank too much and ended up kissing and fingering each other in the hotel garden, my wife told me she wants to do it again, I said ok, but no " boyfriend" or sharing with bosses husband, she said I was her man but she had always wanted to try girls, so as our sex life has dramatically improved, so far so good.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year agoAuthor

Good for you @Anonymous My wife recently admitted she has in fact had sexy/ women when she was younger (before our marriage). Glad it’s improved your marriage bed

SaltySea123SaltySea123over 1 year ago

I liked it, but would have liked it more if it was revealed that Robin was a man. I much better twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthe_Otter_guy@the_Otter_guy
Just another horny guy that discovered written porn. Reading and writing sexual/sensual fantasies *I’ll be changing some story categories in the near future. For example, some of the Hotwife chronicles will go to Fetish. Samantha finds here Peace to Interracial. If you have ‘f...