The Seduction of Roger Ch. 03

Story Info
He gets unexpected help in pushing Roger to explore.
5.8k words
6.5k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE SEDUCTION OF ROGER, PART THREE by K. Nitsua. Copyright 2020 by the author.

Roger, the straight guy I'd seduced after months of trying, had enjoyed his first session at a glory hole. This had been a three-way that I'd arranged between him, me and my buddy Andy, who set up a private one in his house when his roommate was out of town. It had been a pain to get it together but well worth it. The animal sounds Roger had made wrapped in my arms as he shot his load into Andy's mouth behind the partition, and the sight of him standing naked and sweaty afterward, panting as if he'd just run a race, his glistening, softening cock dripping cum onto the floor—those were memories that filled my fantasies for quite a while afterward.

A couple of times after that he asked when we could do it again. It's not so easy to coordinate a group encounter, though, even for just three people. Andy's housemate came back and didn't have any more work trips planned for a while, which meant no gloryhole. So it was back to just Roger and me on my knees in front of him in his apartment, not that even that happened very often. That was good in a way, because it didn't give either of us a chance to get tired of each other. Also, one of the few things I knew about Roger's personal life was that he had a girlfriend. When weeks went by without my hearing anything I had to assume that he was happy with whatever he was getting from her.

Still, I began to get worried when the weeks turned into months without my getting any messages from him. Work was really busy and I ended up going to the gym either early in the morning before work or late in the afternoon after I was done, which I meant I never ran into him there either. It was my standing policy never to make contact first, but finally I broke down and sent him a friendly, noncommittal text: how are you doing, hope to get together sometime, etc. There was no answer.

Being ghosted really made me depressed. I shouldn't have been surprised. All good things come to an end, and maybe my unlikely fling with this straight guy was over. All I could do was move on. Still, it hurt. I started thinking about changing gyms so I wouldn't accidentally run into him.

Then late one afternoon at work my phone buzzed.

"Hey buddy, sorry I've been out of touch. Got any time after work today?"

My heart leaped in my chest, whether from joy or anger I couldn't quite tell. I resisted the impulse to call back and ask where the fuck he had been all these months. I sat holding the phone and took some deep breaths until I got hold of myself.

"Sure no problem. Usual time and place?"

I was still fuming a bit as I drove to his apartment and parked my car. Still, when I got out and started walking up the stairs to his place the old excitement came back. I hadn't gotten over the feelings that had driven me to plot, plan and pursue him for months.

By now I knew the drill. I knocked on his door, cracked open as always, and didn't wait for an answer before I entered. The apartment was cool and dark. I shut the door and locked it behind me, turned and stopped short, staring at the sight I was just now really seeing.

Roger was in his usual place on the couch, stark naked and fully erect, his cock jutting straight up from his pubic bush. He grinned at my reaction.

"What's the matter? Haven't ever seen a naked guy?"

I swallowed hard and found my voice. "You look great," I said, and meant it. I'd lusted after and flirted with him, sucked his cock and swallowed his loads, watched him shoot in my unseen buddy's mouth. After all that he was still a wet dream come to life. My dick pressed painfully against the front of my pants. Impulsively I unbuckled my belt.

"Mind if I get a bit more comfortable?"

The only time Roger and I had been naked together was the day at Andy's gloryhole. I wanted us both to be naked again.

He didn't object, just watched me strip. His eyebrows rose a little when my dick popped out of my underwear. He probably had never seen me fully hard before. I dropped the last of my clothes on the floor and walked toward him. When I got to the couch I fell to my knees in what was by now a familiar position. His cock filled my vision, capped with its dark conical head, the paler skin of his shaft roped with veins. A single pearly drop of precum was emerging from the tip. I stuck my tongue out and lapped it up, before I could hold out no longer and engulfed him whole with my eager mouth. He grunted in satisfaction.

"Oh yeah. Suck it."

I was happy to obey. For the next few minutes it was as if I was sucking him for the first time, so good did he feel and taste in my mouth. Roger sighed and murmured and kept up his usual stream of dirty talk, so I figured he was having an okay time too. Pretty soon he was groaning, squirming and cursing, his hands clutching the sides of my head. His thighs grew tense as his cock swelled in my mouth. The next moment it came to life and pumped me full to overflowing with his thick, salty seed. I happily swallowed the elixir he was offering to me. The hurt of the past few months melted away in the flood of cum. All was right with the world again.

I kept him in my mouth until his organ had softened and his breathing slowed to something approaching normal, then I got up on what by now were pretty stiff legs. Normally I would have gotten dressed quickly, said bye and left. Today, though, I flopped down on the couch next to him and stretched my arm across the back as he had often done, letting my fingertips touch his shoulder. He didn't pull away. For the moment we were just two buds, hanging out naked together.

"So where have you been, man?" I asked. "Thought you'd got tired of me and dumped me."

I was still in a bit of a mood over his long silence. I regretted revealing what I was feeling as soon as I opened my mouth, but it was too late.

Roger's eyebrows shot up and I held my breath. Then to my complete surprise his expression turned sheepish. He reached over and patted my thigh.

"My bad, man. Sorry. Things have been kind of busy." He smiled, dazzling me. "I have a new girlfriend."

Now it was my turn for my eyebrows to shoot up. "Well, that explains it, but..." I gestured vaguely. "Then why today?"

He turned away and sighed. "This is going to sound weird."

"Try me."

"Well, one reason Jen and I broke up was, like I told you, she was too damn uptight about sex. Didn't want to do anything. Well," and he grinned again, "Sam isn't like that at all."

"Been keeping you busy, eh?"

"I'll say. We've been going at it like rabbits. She even gives me head whenever I ask."

"Nice."

The sheepish expression reappeared on Roger's face. He hesitated. "Well, I mean, she's fine at it... but not as good as you."

Inwardly I wanted to laugh. How many straight men had reached the same conclusion? Outwardly I kept a poker face and merely nodded. "Appreciate you saying that."

Roger scratched his head and looked really uncomfortable. "There's something else, though. Sam told me that she wants me to do something for her."

"Give her head?"

Roger made a dismissive gesture. "Hell, I do that already. Can make her cum at the drop of a hat. No, she wants to try something I've never done."

I suspected where this was going but kept quiet. I wanted him to say it.

"She, well, she wants it up the ass."

I kept on playing dumb. "So what does all this have to do with me?"

He scratched his head harder this time. "I've never done that to a girl before. I don't want to do it wrong and maybe hurt her. I thought... well, I thought of you."

"Why me?"

A long silence. "Well, you know. I figured if you give head you might, like, take it up the ass too. Show me how to do it right."

By now it was all I could do not to crack up. Faced with a truly adventurous woman Roger was at a loss, maybe for the first time in his life. So what was he doing? Turning to his gay cocksucker and asking him to be a warmup act for the real thing. Some guys would have been offended. Me, I was flattered, not to mention about to cream my nonexistent pants at the thought of taking that magnificent organ up my ass.

I said, casually, "I could do that. Like now?"

He laughed a little. "I'm not as young as I used to be. Let's take a break. Want a beer?"

So it came to pass that I was sitting in a straight guy's living room, both of us holding chilled longnecks, shooting the breeze like any pair of bros. I wondered what my gay buds would say. Roger made no move to put his clothes on, which suited me just fine. He sprawled on the couch, legs apart, and did most of the talking, covering subjects I assumed most straight guys talked about: his job (which seemed very boring to me, but which he obviously loved), his ex-wife (not so much), but most of all his new girlfriend and her exceptional physical attributes.

"Don't get me wrong, it's not just her body. She's gorgeous inside and out, a real sweetheart. But damn, her tits. As fine a pair as I've ever seen on a woman. And her ass..."

My eyes were starting to glaze over. Then I noticed that all the sexy talk had made Roger's organ stiffen again. He was playing with it as he looked off into space, no doubt picturing her naked, ready to be fucked.

"Looks like you're getting your second wind, man," I observed.

Roger looked down at his cock, by now close to full erection, then up at me. A slow smile spread across his face. "Looks like," he agreed.

Despite the beer in my hand my throat was dry. "Want to give it a try now?"

He nodded. "No time like the present."

I'd never visited Roger's bedroom before. It was small, barely enough to hold the ample bed and a dresser. He rummaged around in the top drawer and fished out a plastic bottle and a couple of foil-wrapped squares. He tossed the stuff on the bed, went into the adjoining bathroom and came back out with a bath towel, which he spread out on the comforter.

His dick had softened a bit. I knelt in front of him to remedy that situation, which didn't take very long. Pretty soon it was once again hard as steel. I looked up at him once with his cock still in my mouth. Roger's hands were on his hips, his gaze steady and impassive as he looked down at me serving him. Clearly he was getting into the idea of making me submit to his conquering tool. Things could get rough. I found myself half scared, half turned on by the thought.

Finally I stood up, my own cock stiff with anticipation. "I'll get on all fours. Women can only take a man up the ass from behind." I actually had no idea what I was talking about, but I figured Roger probably didn't need to be staring another naked guy in the face for this particular experiment.

He didn't object, so I clambered onto the towel he had spread on the bed. Once I had assumed the position I looked around. Behind me Roger was standing by the bed, hooding himself and spreading lube over the latex.

"Let me have that bottle when you're done. I'm going to need all the help I can get." I was flattering him, but it was also the truth.

He handed the lube to me and I quickly applied it to myself. The moment of truth had arrived. I dropped the bottle on the bed and looked him in the eye.

"Now listen. I've been around the block a few times but your girlfriend probably hasn't. Even with me you've got to go slow, and you're going to have to go even slower with her. Okay?"

Roger shrugged. "Yeah, yeah, got it."

I turned away. "Put it against my hole." I felt his hands take hold of my hips and the blunt head of his organ press against the opening. I pushed back slowly against it, willing myself to relax. "Push forward. Go slow."

The pressure increased. I felt my ring begin to give. Then suddenly the head of his dick broke through and he was inside me. I yelped, more from surprise than pain. The entry hadn't been that bad, and now that he was splitting me open, it was not only not bad, it was fantastic. My head snapped back and my eyes closed. "Jesus fucking Christ," I breathed.

"You okay?" Roger asked me, sounding a bit anxious. I turned my head and gave him a thumbs up.

"Buddy, you're a natural."

He smiled, pleased. If I hadn't been so completely, totally turned on by the moment I would have giggled at the absurdity of the situation--me, the instructor, giving a student his first class in Sodomy 101.

Roger's breath was coming quickly. "How are you doing?" I asked.

He shook his head, his expression bewildered. "Feels... great."

I smiled to myself, and squeezed my ass muscles tight around his shaft. This drew a gasp.

"You like that, huh? Now do it. Fuck me."

In response Roger's hips moved and his cock began to slide in and out of my asshole. I put my head down and closed my eyes, drinking in the sensations coursing through my body.

At first he was gentle, even a bit shy, but as Roger settled into the reality of the situation and got comfortable he increased the pace of his fucking until he was drilling my hole. His pelvis slammed against my taut butt on every stroke, sparking shocks of mingled pain and pleasure that made me cry out every time he hit bottom.

The force of his thrusts kept pushing me forward on the bed despite my efforts to hang on to the comforter. For a while Roger's hands on my hips pulled me back, but then he changed his mind, shoved me forward and climbed onto the bed behind me to continue his assault on my hole, one arm wrapped around my chest, his hot breath tickling my neck, the scent of his arousal filling my nostrils. In this position he could fuck me even harder, hammering away until my asshole was burning, lube or no lube. By now my mind was empty of any thought except submitting to his cock. I was Roger's personal fuck toy. The only words I could say were to beg him to fuck me harder, even harder.

Suddenly Roger pulled back and out of me, leaving my hole empty and gaping. I turned around, my jaw dropping.

"What...?"

He was pulling at his condom. Roger caught my eye and winked. "Is it okay if I get rid of this? It's bugging me."

I barely had time to nod and say "Okay" before he got the thing off and tossed it away. A quick swipe of lube and a slap on my butt, and he was ready to go. I had just faced front when I yelled as the flaming sword plunged into me again. I'd thought I was turned on before, but knowing that we were now doing it bareback made it even hotter.

After a few minutes I realized that the burning in my asshole was spreading through my entire lower body. Although my own cock was just semi-hard it was throbbing. I looked down and back between my legs and saw cum dribbling out the head of my dick onto the towel. Roger's relentless hammering on my prostate had made me cum without even touching myself.

I threw my head back and squeezed my ass muscles tighter around Roger's cock, expelling my remaining cum and intensifying the orgasm. His breathing quickened and deepened into gasps that turned into grunts, then hoarse shouts. His body arched back so that his face was turned up toward the ceiling as he roared in triumph.

"Fucking cumming!"

Roger kept shouting as he drove into me in about a dozen huge thrusts, planting his seed as deep as he could. Then, finally, his pace began to slow and he fell forward onto my back, heaving with release. My arms gave way under his weight and I splayed out flat on my stomach, his body covering mine, his dick still inside me. In that position we lay as our breathing gradually got quiet and we slowly, slowly came down from our sexual high.

"So," Roger said into my ear, "How'd I do?"

I laughed. "Fine. Just remember what I said about starting slow."

Roger chuckled. "Yes, sir. Want a full report when it happens?"

A blow-by-blow of a straight guy's first anal session with his woman? I hastily shook my head. "You'll be fine."

To my utter surprise Roger lowered his head and kissed my ear. "You were great. Thanks, man."

What just happened? I decided not to rock the boat, just go with the flow. "No problem. Let me up. I need to use your bathroom."

As I thought would be the case I didn't see Roger for quite a while after that. I wasn't too bummed about it, since our last meeting had been altogether amazing. When I first started trying to catch this man's attention my goal had been just to get him to let me service him, no reciprocation expected. By now he'd shared a glory hole with me and fucked me silly, the first time he'd done either of those things with another guy. What's more, he'd obviously been turned on by both experiences. I was pretty sure at some point he'd come back for more, but even if he wanted to just go back to my servicing him I'd be fine with that. The rest was just very tasty icing on the cake.

About a week after he had topped and bred me I got a text from him one afternoon at work: a single thumbs-up emoji with no explanation. I almost typed back a question mark asking him to elaborate before I stopped. Obviously it had gone well with Sam. I didn't need, or want, to know any more.

The weeks passed and no further word came from Roger. I began to think that maybe I wasn't going to hear from him again. The thought didn't send me into as much of a funk this time as it had before. Roger and I had ended up exploring man sex beyond my wildest dreams, but he was never going to think of me as anything more than someone to hit up when he was going through a dry spell with women. Maybe it was time to cut my losses. If things were over between us it had certainly been a wild and satisfying ride.

Of course, just as I'd started to get past him emotionally what should happen but my phone buzzing at work one slow afternoon.

"Hey, what's up? Doing okay?"

Truth to tell, for a while I debated responding at all. Maybe I was starting to grow up a bit and realize that there was more to life than being some straight dude's on-call cocksucker. Then memories of his craggy face, muscular body and hard, squirting cock came crowding back and I sighed, unable to resist his spell. Not for the first time I thought about getting a pair of kneepads and bringing them to work, in case he called and wanted service.

I put aside any self-respect and tapped out a reply.

Roger, though, surprised me. He didn't want me to come to his apartment, but meet him at a bar near the gym after work. What was going on? Despite myself I was intrigued and agreed to show up at the appointed time.

The place he suggested was cool, cavernous and uncrowded. My straight, or maybe not so straight, buddy was sitting at a high top table near the entrance. Roger raised a hand when he saw me. As I slipped into the seat opposite him I noticed that he had a beer in front of him. I told the server who came up to bring me the same.

"Thanks for coming," he said, smiling and offering his hand. I shook it, once again wondering what was up.

My beer came quickly and we drank and chitchatted, pretty much like the last time. After a while, though, I decided we needed to get to the point. "So what's on your mind, buddy?" I asked Roger.

The sheepish expression that I'd seen before crossed his face. By now I wasn't afraid to needle him a little bit.

"I'm thinking you passed the test with Sam, right? So what now? Turnabout is fair play? She wants to do it to you with a strap-on?"

I said it in a light tone of voice, expecting an indignant denial, and was totally unprepared for Roger's reaction. He turned red with embarrassment, bit his lip and dropped his eyes. My jaw dropped too. I slapped my hand on the table and stared.

"No! Really?"

It was a few moments before Roger could meet my gaze. When he did he was still flushed, but managed a nod. All I could say was, "Wow."

More silence ticked by. Then Roger finally began to talk.

"So we did the anal thing, and it was great. Sam was in heaven, couldn't stop talking about how much she'd loved it. Asked me whether I'd done it before. I let it slip that I had—with a guy.

12