The Seduction of Roger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The second I said it I wished I hadn't. I thought she would freak at the thought that her boyfriend swung both ways. Maybe even dump me right then and there."

He looked up with an expression of wonderment. "Not only did she not dump me, it was like the thought turned her on even more. It was the next time we got together that she brought up the idea of, what do you call it, pegging me. She really wanted to do it."

He shook his head. "I said yes, I'd done things with guys, but not that. And I didn't want to. She got pouty then. Said I should get my boyfriend to teach me how. And," Roger said, spreading his hands out in a gesture of comical despair, "Said she might have to reconsider our whole relationship if I wasn't willing to take it to the next level."

Even I was flabbergasted at Roger's tale. He'd met the woman of his dreams, and here she was pushing him to explore his bi side even further. I hadn't had to lift a finger or talk him into it at all.

Roger chuckled ruefully. "At least I got her to back off a little bit. At first she wanted a video, to prove I went through with it. I said absolutely no way am I taking it up the ass on camera. Finally she said she'd be okay a text from you saying that we did it."

"So," I finally said. "Are you going to do what she wants?"

Another silence, then he sighed. "She's a terrific woman. I don't want to lose her." His eyes met mine. "I guess I'm asking if you could help out again."

I kept my face grave, though I wanted to pump my fist and shout in triumph. Instead I shrugged and said, "Sure. When?"

A few days later I stood on the walkway outside Roger's apartment door, which for once was closed. I knocked. For long moments there was no response. Just I began to think he had chickened out and stood me up I heard movement inside, and there he was.

"Come on in."

Roger was dressed in his workout outfit, shorts and fitted short-sleeve shirt. He looked a bit anxious but not freaked-out nervous, which I took as a good sign.

In his bedroom we stripped in silence. Roger saw me take a small brown bottle out of my pants pocket.

"What's that?"

I placed the poppers on the bed. "You can take a whiff of these when you need to. They'll help you relax."

By now Roger was naked. I noticed that his cock was soft, a sign of his anxiety. Me, on the other hand, I was hard as a rock and raring to go. He looked down at my erection and got visibly more nervous. I suppressed a smile and took his arm, trying to reassure him.

"I'm not that big. Not as big as you, even."

He still looked doubtful. "If you say so."

I knew Roger had probably never made himself this vulnerable before to anyone, certainly not another man. Though part of me wanted to make this as easy as possible for him, another part decided to exploit the moment.

"Suck it," I heard myself say.

Roger's head whipped up. "What?"

I hardened my expression. "You heard me. Suck my cock, fucker."

For a moment I thought he would argue, call the whole thing off. He looked back at me defiantly. Then all at once his face and shoulders sagged, and I knew I had him.

I put my hand on his shoulder as he slowly sank to his knees before me. "That's a good boy. Open wide."

In a moment Roger had his first cock in his mouth. I had to admit for a novice he wasn't bad. I took it easy, letting him set his own pace, not trying to fuck his face or make him deep throat me. It was pleasure enough knowing that I was breaking a man into cocksucking.

"Feels good," I complimented him. In another moment Roger let go, gasping at his efforts.

"You get me so hot, buddy. Let's do this."

He mounted the bed and got on his knees and elbows, the same position I'd assumed when he had fucked me. I decided that was probably an okay way to start, though I had other plans.

I got the bottle of lube that was on top of his dresser and squeezed out a handful. Two quick swipes to my cock and his ass and I was ready. I didn't bother with a rubber. Roger had abandoned his and I wanted to return the favor. The feeling of power I'd had a moment before when I made him suck me was there again. Planting my seed inside this straight man's ass would be an ultimate triumph, the end of a quest that had begun with my dropping that pair of underwear into his open locker.

As I got into position behind him I saw Roger looking back at me, a nervous expression on his face once again. I remembered the poppers.

"Take a hit of those," I said, pointing to the bottle on the bed.

"Hit?" he asked, and I got diverted showing him how. In a moment he'd taken two deep sniffs and I saw the flush spread across his face. I had to act fast.

"Push out," I said, when I'd gotten my dick between his cheeks and found his hole. I felt it give and quickly, smoothly pushed forward. As I'd hoped the head slid past his relaxed ring and I was in. Roger's head snapped back and a long, pained "Aah!" rose from his throat.

"Breathe," I told him urgently. "Deep breaths. I won't move."

He obeyed, the V-shape of his ripped torso expanding and contracting with his efforts. I kept my promise and stayed absolutely still inside him. In a moment he dropped his head onto the bed and grabbed it with both hands, expelling his breath in a huge sigh.

"Oh my god!"

"You okay?" I asked him.

"I... I don't know," Roger said. "I've never felt like this before."

I felt his inner muscles clenching and unclenching around my shaft as he tried to get used to this unfamiliar invasion. After a while I felt him relax. Only then did I slowly move forward further into him, inch by inch, until my pubic bone was pressing against his cheeks.

I bent down and whispered into his ear, "I'm all the way in, buddy. You've survived."

A snort of laughter bubbled up from Roger's chest. "Do I get a t-shirt?"

I chuckled. "I like that idea. 'I took a cock up my ass and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.' How's that sound?" I asked, pulling back, then plunging in balls deep.

"Oh god!" Roger cried out. I began fucking him in earnest then, grabbing on to his haunches, building up to a steady, hammering rhythm against his hole while he clutched fistfuls of the comforter, moaning and shouting his usual obscenities, music to my ears.

After a while I pulled out of him and got another handful of lube, then came back to the bed.

"Turn over and skootch back," I told Roger. I wanted to finish face to face, make him see me, another man, taking his virgin asshole and seeding it with its first load. Roger obeyed. I saw as he flipped over onto his back that his cock was now hard. Clearly he was as turned on as I was. My cock had never softened. I re-lubed it and rubbed the rest onto Roger's organ.

I climbed onto the bed after him, grabbing his calves and raising his legs into the air. In a second my head was buried in his crotch, not aiming for his cock, which I'd tasted many times now, but the secret region beneath his balls, which I hadn't. I ran my tongue quickly downward until it found the slick, soft spot my cock had been penetrating.

"Shit," Roger exclaimed as I thrust my tongue into his hole. In a short time he was thrashing and whimpering at yet another pleasure he'd never felt before, pulling frantically at his cock while I rimmed him. I didn't want him to cum that way, though, so I raised my head, got into position between his legs and pushed my cock back in, this time with no resistance.

I stared full into Roger's face as I continued to fuck him. His mouth hung slackly open, and his eyes were wide with wonder. Surely when I'd first seen this man at the gym the thought of being in this position would never have occurred to him.

"How are you doing?" I asked him. He didn't reply, just nodded. That wasn't good enough.

"Tell me what you want, fucker," I commanded.

"I want you to fuck me," he whispered.

"Can't hear you, boy. Say it louder. Let me hear you."

"Fuck me," he said, more urgently.

In response, I slapped him on the cheek, not too hard, but hard enough that it must have stung. His eyes widened in total shock.

"Fuck me, what?" I hissed at him. "Say my name. What's my name?"

"Fuck me, DAN," Roger said, clearly and firmly. He'd understood. I nodded.

"Good man," I said, locking eyes with him as I continued thrusting, being careful not to lose control just yet. I took hold of Roger's head, tangling my fingers in his tousled hair, and drew his mouth to mine. He resisted, then surrendered. Our lips and tongues tangled in a wet, sloppy, frantic kiss. I felt myself go past the point of no return. Muffled cries rose from my throat, that turned into a shout of "I'm cumming!" as I broke away and began to drill him, until the sperm came boiling up out of balls and burst out the end of my cock. After that I even forgot about Roger for a few seconds. I was nothing but a fucking machine, with no purpose except to fill and seed whatever cavity my organ happened to be buried in. I was dimly aware, though, that I had grabbed his stiff, slick cock and it was coming to life in my grasp, pumping out thick clots of hot fluid over my moving hand. From somewhere far away I heard his ecstatic cries, felt his warm breath hitting my face.

At last it was over. I expelled my breath in a huge sigh and let my whole weight rest on his body. Then I remembered that Roger was still bent double under me.

Obviously we'd gone way past whatever it was we'd agreed would happen today. I opened my eyes, anxious about what I might see in his face. Relief flooded through me as I saw his smile.

"That was awesome," he said. Then he drew my face to his and kissed me, gently this time.

In that moment I realized that I'd had it totally wrong. I'd imagined that I was the one doing the seducing. No. It was Roger who had been the seducer, stringing me along, keeping me on tenterhooks, skillfully drawing me further and further in until I could think of nothing else other than him.

I looked at Roger, his hairy chest matted with his cum, a drop clinging to his chin. Roger, who had the courage to give up his ass to another man—to please a woman. I was completely, hopelessly hooked. What the hell was I going to do?

I decided now was not the time to worry about it. It would all work out, somehow.

I pulled out and rolled over onto my back, so he could stretch what must by now have been pretty stiff muscles.

"So, what's Sam's phone number? I need to give her a report, right?"

Roger looked thoughtful. "Maybe wait a while on that." He grinned. "I might need a bit more practice. Dan."

I laughed and took him in my arms. "Funny, I was thinking the same thing. Roger."

Yes, it was going to work out. END


12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do me next!

CybrOtakuCybrOtakuover 1 year ago

Really good series, very hot! It's a shame it's been a couple of years with no revisit though😭. A meetup of all three now intertwined characters would have been cool- Sam and Roger get Dan to explore HIS bi side... maybe one day? -Tysvm 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Keep it going. Sam is going to want to see Roger taking Dan's cock up his ass and down his throat. I'm sure Dan has got some bi top buddies that can run a train on Roger with Sam watching and maybe being a few more holes for them to use.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
Bisexual Quarantine Seduction Unexpected seduction during quarantine desperation.in Gay Male
Brock's First Cock Straight boy can't stop thinking about cock, gets surprise.in Gay Male
More Stories