The Seduction of Stephen

Story Info
A older customer seduces a younger cafe worker.
2.9k words
4.59
18.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you find a comfortable place to eat, with good food and service, you will always come back. Such was the case with the Bakery Cafe. While on the smaller side, it served a variety of sandwiches and fresh baked goods, coffees and desserts. I found it relaxing to sit down, have a bite to eat, and just read. And people watch.

I always enjoyed watching the way others interacted with each other. With only about 30 seats spread over 10 or so tables, it was a cozy environment. The staff knew me well enough after a few weeks of almost daily patronage to anticipate my order, which will make anyone feel good about frequenting a place.

Stephen was one of the staff who was responsible for counter service, busing tables, and general cleanup in the cafe area. Nice enough guy, 19 years old as he once told me, slightly heavyset, making extra money for his local college tuition. He still lived at home to save money, and tended to be a bit of a loner.

He was also the quiet type for the most part, but seemed comfortable enough around me to speak like we had been friends for awhile. That friendliness aroused a sense of curiosity in me, wondering perhaps if there was a way to, for lack of a better term, get into his pants.

Being over 40, I generally did not seek out much younger partners. But the more I thought about it, the more interested I was in making an exception with him. I had no idea of his sexual experience, or even preference, but the thought of giving someone a first time encounter they would remember became a predominant fixture in my mind. And the more I thought on it, the more aroused I became.

One evening, I decided to pop into a nearby pub for dinner rather than cook at home. I sat enjoying my dinner, and once finished, while sipping on my wine, I noticed Stephen sitting at the bar by himself. So, I wandered up and said hello.

"Hey...buddy...," he said in a somewhat inebriated voice, "funny meeting you here," he continued, putting his arm around my shoulder in a friendly manner.

"Instead of sitting by yourself, why not join me at my table," I offered.

"Sure...good idea," he replied, getting up and steadying himself before following me over.

"You having another?" I asked, my mind now racing with the possibilities. He shook his head slightly.

"Ok, well, tell you what," I said, "I don't live far from here. And I've only had a glass of wine. We can walk back to my place, I can get the car, and drive you home." He frowned.

"Don't really want to go home yet, but yeah, I'm done here. Sure, we can go back to your place. Maybe I'll get a drive from you later," he said. Well, this was even better than I had hoped.

So, a scant 5 minutes later, we walked back to my apartment. I had to steady him a few times, as I didn't really know his level of intoxication until he tried to walk some distance. As we arrived at my apartment, he had his arm draped over my shoulder and my arm around his waist.

As we rode up the elevator, my excitement level rose again. Would he be accepting of my advances? What could I do to increase my chances? The door opened on my floor, and we walked slowly to my door, and then inside.

Immediately, he asked to use the bathroom, and when he came out, he slumped onto the sofa. I sat down next to him.

"Anything you want to watch on TV, or something I can get you to drink, eat?"

He shook his head, although there was something on his mind as he appeared to be distracted, other than the obvious somewhat intoxicated reason.

"Damn" he said, lowering his head and shaking it once again.

"Ok," I said, "is there something I can help with?"

"I'm...horny as hell...right now...," he groaned, "so unless you can help with that...," he finished, shaking his head once again.

"Well," I answered, "as a matter of fact, I can help." I moved next to him, and moved my hands to unbutton the catch on his jeans, lowering the zipper in the process. He jumped, startled at my actions.

"Wait" he said, "I don't...know...about this."

"Just relax," I replied reassuringly, "trust me on this." I pulled the sides of his pants down slightly. "Lift up," I asked, and he obliged, albeit with some measure of hesitation. I slid his jeans all the way down to his ankles. Now kneeling in front of him, I took hold of his underwear and slid them down as well, so they were now keeping his pants company around his ankles. A smaller but thick, cut erection was evident between his legs.

"You ever had another guy do you?" I asked in a gruff manner. He was almost hyperventilating, he was breathing so rapidly, but shook his head. I smiled, kneeling on the carpet and spreading his legs apart.

"Well, you won't be able to say that for long," I finished, leaning it, grasping his erection and stroking it a couple of times before moving my head down and taking him completely into my mouth. He uttered a loud, sharp cry of alarm, and his hands moved to my shoulders. I started sucking furiously at him.

His eyes widened, and he groaned and gasped several times. It was barely 30 seconds later when rapid short breaths gave way to a loud cry, intense movement and a tightening of his hands on my shoulders. I braced myself, heard a guttural grunt, and felt a hard spurt erupt in my mouth.

I licked faster, feeling additional spurts and hearing more groans as his body vibrated and twisted slightly in place. Long, loud breaths came from him as he came down from the intensity of his first male to male orgasm.

I looked up at him as he sat there, his eyes closed, chest rising and falling now in a slow, regular manner. I said nothing as I let his softening erection slip out of my mouth, but merely removed his shoes and pulled his pants and underwear completely off. His socks were next, and I ran my hands up his legs, massaging his thighs.

He groaned again, and I pulled him to a standing position in front of me. He was starting to breathe more rapidly as I slid my hands to his sides and pulled his T-shirt over his head.

As he stood naked in front of me, I admired the softness of his unblemished skin, the goose bumps on his arms as he stood shivering slightly, the hardness of his nipples. I knew I wanted him right then and there, and took his hand, leading him to the bedroom.

He was obviously a little uncomfortable standing there naked, watching me undress, revealing my own naked form to him. My erection was rigid, something that he gasped at seeing, which also caused him to start hardening again. I pulled back the covers and ushered him slowly into bed.

He lay down face up, and I moved beside him. He squirmed slightly as I ran my hand across his legs, traced the outline of his erection with one finger, moved up his stomach and circled his navel, causing a short cry and jolt, and finally ended up at his chest.

As my finger ran over one hardened nipple, he groaned, so I continued, working from one nipple to the other, listening to his gasps and moans. I moved my head up and took one nipple in my mouth, rapidly licking it with my tongue before pursing my lips around it and pulling back. He shrieked, moving his hands up to try and push my head away.

I deflected his hands and continued, and his body twisted, a gasp of laughter escaping him.

"Ah," I said triumphantly, "now I understand."

I moved on top of him, holding his arms out fully to his sides and holding them in place, dipping my head back to his chest and started working on his nipples again. His body convulsed, and with no way to prevent my teasing licks, the laughter finally started in earnest. I continued, kissing my way down over his stomach, running my tongue rapidly in and around his navel, causing an even greater level of now unrestrained hysteria.

Moving between his legs, rapid light kisses elicited a similar if not elevated reaction. He was red faced now, pleading for me to stop, but I was unrelenting, and the brief respite I gave him was only to pin his ankles under my legs. His eyes went wide, and before he had a chance to protest, my fingers danced across his helpless soles, causing him a complete and utter breakdown of pretense and decorum. He writhed around the bed, hysterical, his shrieks of laughter interspersed with the occasional continued pleading for me to stop.

I stopped, but only briefly, getting off the bed and moving to the side table, where I removed a bottle of lubricant and a condom packet. He was still panting and gasping from the effort expended, and watched as I put on the condom, and drizzled some lubricant over it. When I lay back down on the bed, I asked him softly to turn on his side.

He did so without any hesitation, and I moved behind him, gently massaging his thigh as I adjusted my position. I asked him to raise his legs upward halfway, so he was in a full fetal position, and applied a small amount of lubricant to my middle finger.

I ran my finger around his anal opening, causing him to jump at the feeling. I applied more lubricant to my finger, then gently slid just the tip of it inside him. He grunted loudly and he jumped, but didn't move his position. He groaned as I inserted my finger halfway, then all the way, and began a slow thrust in and out of him.

"I think you're ready," I said, again readjusting my position so I was now right behind him. I applied a generous amount of lubricant to my hand, running it over my erection and bringing it into place.

I gently pushed forward, and my erection pushed against his anal opening, slowly sliding partially inside. He grunted loudly, and I pushed forward again, now completely inside him. I began to thrust slowly and gently, while my lubricated hand moved around front of him, grasping and tugging at his mostly rigid erection. He was groaning loudly, sounding like he wanted to say something, but couldn't. But finally, he groaned out loud.

"You're...fucking...you're fucking my ass...," he shrieked, groaning loudly at the end.

"Yes, I am," I said, "and you are so nice and tight, sweetie. I am going to cum so quickly inside you," I whispered.

He gasped loudly, and now his groans were almost continuous, seemingly escaping at every one of my slow thrusts inside him. My tugging at his erection became faster and harder, only elevating his groans to a louder level, and as he let out a sharp cry, I pushed deeply into him. His body straightened, tightening my erection inside him and I felt his erection pulsate a few times, the feeling of warm liquid drizzling and seeping into my hand.

I could not contain myself any longer, moaning loudly and feeling the spurts of cum erupt into the condom tightly embracing my erection.

"That feels so good," I whispered into his ear, and he groaned as well, pushing his buttocks back into me.

"Oh, you tease," I said, lightly and rapidly kissing his neck. He squealed, trying to move his neck away, and I spent the next minute lightly probing and prodding his naked form, finding and delighting in the several ticklish spots I found. We lay there, still in the same position, both of us very comfortable and coming down from the exhilarating experience.

Eventually, we moved from the bed and made our way into the bathroom. A shower was in order, and it was a long luxuriating one, replete with both of us washing one another, which became fondling and ultimately ending in arousal for each. Kissing was difficult at first for him, with the old traditional stigmas still entrenched in the minds of the younger generation, but he warmed up to it quickly once he got over the hesitation.

He was extremely passionate, and completely receptive to me in so many ways. When my tongue reached out to his during a kiss, he balked slightly, but after a few moments, he held on to me even more tightly, our tongues dancing around one another as the kissing became more intense.

He broke the kiss, looking very hesitant, but trying to not be awkward. He went down to his knees, taking my cock in his hand and beginning to stroke it, hardening it more than it was.

"Don't feel obligated to do anything you are not comfortable doing," I said softly, "there is no pressure here." He nodded and smiled slightly. He swallowed hard, his breathing becoming a bit more rapid. His hand shook slightly as he placed it on my thigh, he brought his head forward, and began to tentatively lick at me.

He continued, and as he felt and watched me harden further, he got more comfortable and more bold, holding the base of the shaft in his hand and taking most of it into his mouth, where he started sucking slowly at first. I reacted favorably, coaxing him on, and he sucked and licked faster and more intensely.

I moaned, gently holding his head in place. He was now fixated on getting me to cum, really driving his head back and forth on me. I got closer and closer, and very soon was urgently advising him to move his mouth.

He moaned and shook his head, continuing to suck faster, and I held his head tightly, pushing my erection in and out of his mouth, feeling the cum erupt. He groaned, swallowed, and continued sucking. He got every drop out of me, and still continued sucking. It felt wonderful, and I pulled him up to me as we embraced once again. We continued kissing, fondling, groping, losing track of all time.

We ended up back in bed, where I went down on him again, slowly teasing and edging him for several minutes until he couldn't take anymore, begging for relief.

"Are you sure? You've already cum twice...you really want to cum again?" I asked in a very teasing voice.

"Please...don't stop...don't stop..." came his urgent reply, and with that I bore down on him, sucking and licking at the head of his erection, swirling my tongue over it and listening to his urgent cries. He sat partially upright, then flopped back down on the bed, thrashing about wildly as he came again, his head bouncing off the pillow several times as I coaxed all I could out of his erection.

I moved up on top of him, laying down, and feeling his arms and legs embrace tightly around me. More kissing ensued, more tongues playing and teasing one another, rolling over on top of one another and back again.

I was unsure whether or not there would be another encounter with him. Once we came down from our orgasmic highs, for lack of a better term, he got quiet, and I thought maybe he was feeling ashamed, or guilty, or hesitant about continuing this anymore.

"I wish I could feel this way every day," he said sullenly, "I feel so trouble free and happy right now." I looked at him quizzically, wondering why he would think he couldn't.

"Well," he continued, "this was a one time thing...wasn't it?" he asked.

"Do you want it to be a one time thing?" I replied, pretty certain I knew the answer before I asked the question.

"No...," came the immediate reply, "so you mean...we can do this...again?" I nodded.

"And again and again...for however long you want to, and as many times as you want," I said. He seemed, quite frankly, overwhelmed with emotion. I turned over, pulling him over with me so he was now on top, pulling him tightly into me.

"Sweetie, I will go down on you, slide myself into you, and take you as often as we can. But, bear in mind...," I cautioned, bringing my fingers to his sides and probing him softly, "that also means I'm likely to find out how ticklish you are as well. You think you can handle that?" I teased, feeling him squirm and begin to laugh loudly.

"Yes...oh, god yes...anytime you want...anytime...," he shrieked. We snuggled back into one another as I rubbed his back slowly, just holding on to one another in a tight embrace.

It has been six months since that day. Despite the rigors of a school and work schedule, and his still living at home, we have managed to get together every day, sometimes briefly, sometimes for a great deal longer. And every time has been thrilling and arousing. I don't know what the future holds, but I certainly hope it includes him.