The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen wins the bet as Veronica succumbs to BBC.
5.8k words
4.4
29.7k
40

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen wins the bet as Veronica succumbs to BBC

Disclaimer:

This story deals with interracial sex, Cuckolding, controlling, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. I am not a William Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe or Ernest Hemingway. I am just having fun. All negative anonymous comments will be deleted.

Karen showed up at Kwame's house for breakfast. She wanted to know how the night went. Veronica told her that Kwame fucked her through the night. She was worn out and sore. Kwame came in and sat with the girls. He said to eat up as he is ready to work Veronica's pussy over again.

Now that Veronica has been blacked, Karen feels it is time to go ahead and take her to the next level of turning her best friend into a complete black cock whore. Karen suggests to Kwame that he should fuck her like a slut and a whore. Treat her like a sex slave.

Yet, another round with Kwame and his big black cock is what Veronica is going to get. After breakfast Karen took Veronica to the bedroom that Kwame uses to turn white women into black cock whores. Karen plays with Veronica's pussy giving it a good work over. Kwame walks and smiles as his big black swings left to right. "Ok, you fucking white cunt. I am going to fuck you like never before. Veronica, you are a black cock whore and while I am fucking you I want to hear it. Remember, you are nothing but a slut, cum dumpster, whore, and a slave to black cock. Kwame mounts Veronica on the bed and begins his assault on her pussy.

"Owww!" She couldn't resist any longer. She screamed out, "OMG I'm fucking a big black cock! She humped her ass furiously up and down on the big black cock filling up her pussy. Her words were slurred as she mindlessly spewed them forth. "I'm fucking! I'm fucking a big, fat, black cock! Oh, God, I'm fucking a big black dick!"

Veronica was shocked to find that the filthy words spewing out of her mouth increasing the undeniable pleasure and heat that she was feeling between her legs. More words tumbled out of her mouth, easier this time. "I'm fucking a black cock."

Oh, God, she thought to herself, am I really becoming a black cock whore? As she thought the words, "big black cock", she felt the fullness in her pussy and felt how massively swollen Kwame's cock was in her. How it filled her up completely, making her feel so totally stuffed with cock that she couldn't feel anything else, but her helpless pussy being fucked. And again she became aware of how her pussy was unconsciously tightening itself around Kwame's huge fuck stick, sucking at it as he plunged it deeper and deeper into her belly.

As if he were simply obeying her request, Kwame slammed his huge cock up inside her, and fucked her pussy into total submission. Veronica meekly lay beneath him, and let herself be rocked back and forth by his thrusting in and out of her, feeling his strong hands holding her ass firmly impaled on his cock, which seemed to grow bigger and bigger in her all the time.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me..."

She thought of what she must look like, her ass up in the air, her legs spread, and this huge black man with his huge, fat cock plowing her wet, swollen pussy, which continued to respond to his thrusts by squeezing and milking at the big dick she felt shoved up inside her. If she wasn't a whore, she certainly looked like one.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Kwame's voice as he spoke to Karen. They'd both been watching her and listening to her babble. He said, "Yeah, Veronica's loves having a big, black cock in her white pussy. Her slutty cunt is sucking on my dick for all it's worth."

Excited, Karen squealed, "You're doing it, Kwame! You're making her a whore, a whore for black cock. Pretty soon she's gonna be begging to be black bred."

Kwame told her, "I think it's time you started behaving like a good, little slut and added 'Please' to your vocabulary. You want this cock up your cunt, you ask Kwame to please fuck you."

Veronica willingly obeyed his instructions. She started begging. "Please...please, fuck me." Kwame smoothly rubbed her sore bottom with his warm hand and said, "That's sounds good. I think you starting to know your place, like a good little whore.

Veronica moaned a forlorn chant of, "Please fuck me...please fuck me..." "Please fuck my whore pussy," and spread her thighs slightly further apart to allow Kwame to spear her even deeper with his thick cock.

The slight change in angle caused her to feel it thrusting into her more intensely, and little shudders began to run through her pussy, causing it to convulse and spasm around Kwame's cock. "Unhhh...unhhh...Ohhhh..." She moaned into the pillow her face was pressed down into, and clutched at the sheet with tiny curled-up fists.

"Unnhhh...UNNHH...OHHHHH..." Her pussy felt like it was on fire, but was at the same time gushing fresh wetness to lubricate Kwame's steadily increasing tempo of thrusts in her fuck hole.

Karen yelled out, "Fuck her, Kwame! Fuck her tight, little married white pussy and make her cum on your cock!" She brushed a hand through Veronica's hair, and said with equal affection and cruelty, "This is it, baby girl. Kwame's gonna make you cum all over that big black cock of his, and once you do that, it's over, you'll be a whore for black cock the rest of your life. Are you ready to become a cum slut for black cocks?"

Veronica moaned, "Yes...Please...Make me cum!" Then the roaring wave of sensations caused by the fucking she was getting. Her pussy got hotter and hotter, until it finally boiled over.

Suddenly, she screamed out, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Fuck me! Oh, fuck my pussy! Please, fuck my whore pussy!"

She reached back with her hand and grabbed Kwame's hand as it held her hips beneath him, urging him to plunge deeper and faster into her, and bucking herself uncontrollably back up against him. Her pussy convulsed tightly around his massive cock as her orgasm rocketed through her belly, making her shudder and soak herself with her cum juices.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" "Oh, shit, my pussy's cumming on a big black dick!"

Kwame rammed his massive cock in and out of her pussy. Waves and waves of heat and throbbing rolled through her as Veronica felt another orgasm come crashing through her body. She clawed at the sheets, grunted like a pig, and her toes curled behind her. She was raising her ass, bucking wildly up and down on the big, hot cock in her cunt.

Kwame, knowing she was completely helpless to her pussy's need now, yelled down at her, "Why should I fuck you, slut? Huh? Why should I give you my nice big black cock?"

Utterly abandoning any shame, Veronica screamed out, "OH, God! Because I need it! Oh, God, I need my whore pussy fucked! Please fuck my whore pussy!"

"Are you my slut now? You a whore for black cock?"

Veronica was helpless to the relentless pounding in her belly, and screamed out, "Yes! I'm your slut...your whore...your bitch...oh, God, just fuck MEEEE!"

"You love having that big black cock in your whore pussy now, don't you? Go ahead and tell me what a whore you are for it."

"Yes! Yes!" Veronica screamed. "I love your big, fat, black cock in me! My whore pussy loves having a black cock in it! Oh, fuck me, fuck me...fuck my cunt and make me a whore!"

Still not satisfied, although he kept on pounding his gigantic pole into her dripping wet pussy, Kwame ordered her, "Tell Karen what a whore you are."

Veronica moaned in despair, "Oh, God, Karen, I'm a whore...I'm whore for black cock."

Karen replied, "Then I guess you're ready to get more black cock cum in your white pussy, aren't you?"

Veronica realized in shock that's exactly what her pussy did want, what it suddenly craved. She nodded her head vigorously, and said, "Yes! Oh, yes! My pussy wants cum! Oh, God, I want that big, black cock to fill me up with it's cum!"

Karen grinned at Kwame, and said, "You heard the little whore, Kwame. She wants you to fill up her belly with some of that good black baby cream."

"That's what you want now, slut? You want Kwame to fill that white pussy of yours up with his cum and put a black baby in you?"

Veronica has been thrashing wildly on the bed, but stilled herself enough to begin rocking her hips back and forth in a steady, intense rhythm, humping herself up and down on Kwame's massive cock, impaling herself on it. She now consciously used her pussy muscles to suck on it, to milk it, trying to make it shoot cum in her. Having been turned into a bitch in heat, Veronica could no longer restrain pure, unbridled lust from pouring out of her mouth.

"Yes, I want it!" she screamed. I want you to shove your big, black dick in my pussy and give me your cum! Give it to me! Give me your juice, and fuck a black baby up in me!" She continued fucking herself furiously up and down on his cock. "Do it to me! Make me your fat bellied pregnant bitch! Fuck me, shoot your black cum in my pussy, and make my belly swell up with a black baby!

Her pussy squeezed tightly all around his fat cock, pulling it deeper inside her, and then milked it as Veronica felt the thick, hot cream exploding out of his Kwame's cock and gushing deeply into her womb.

As his hot pole started spurting cum into Veronica, now hopelessly a black cock whore, Kwame growled, "Here it comes, bitch! Suck on that big, black dick in your pussy, and take my cum! Take it, you dirty, white slut!"

Veronica humped and sucked obediently, and yowled, "Oh, fuck, Karen, I'm getting my pussy full of black baby cream!"

Kwame's cock, shoved up to the hilt in her tight hole, continued pumping cum into her, and her pussy kept on sucking on it, milking out every drop that it could. Kwame groaned down at her, "I'm filling up your married white pussy with my cum, you black cock loving slut!"

Veronica whimpered back, "Yes, fill me up. Make me take your cum like a whore, like a filthy, white slut who loves black cock in her pussy!"

Finally exhausted, Veronica lay flat on the bed with Kwame's massive, muscled body lying on top of her. As if she were hypnotized, she whimpered over and over in a daze, "I love black cock...I love black cock..."

When Kwame finally withdrew his massive member from her cum-filled hole, and rolled off of her, she quickly turned herself over and, curling herself up into a fetal position, lovingly took his deflated, but still huge, cock into her mouth, and sucked on it, purring like a nursing infant. At one point, she stopped and gazed up into the large, black man's eyes, and quietly said, "I want more cum in my belly." She quickly went back to happily slurping on his fat cock, taking as much of it in her mouth as she could.

Karen leaned over to watch her slut best friend hungrily sucking on a black dick, and said, "Damn, Kwame, she's sure a whore for black cock now. Look at her sucking on you. She can't get enough now.

Veronica nodded, and deliriously confessed, "Yes, Karen, I'm a whore for black cock, and I just want more dicks in my dirty, whore pussy. I'm a white whore who needs her pussy fucked with black cock." Having totally given herself over to her new state, she lay quietly, drooling around the nice, fat dick in her mouth, and loving the feel of all the hot, sticky cum in her pussy.

Karen stroked Veronica's bottom, and told her, "Oh, you're gonna get plenty of black cock in that whore pussy of yours. You're gonna stay here for the week and be Kwame's obedient little slut, and when he's got you broken in good, we're gonna to sell your married white pussy to his business clients. That's all you are from now on, girlie, just a white cunt for black cocks to shoot cum in and the more they do it, the more you're gonna want it and need it.

Karen slapped Veronica's bottom, and barked, "Tell me again what a whore you are, you cock sucking slut."

Veronica replied, "Yes, Karen, I'm a whore, I'm a whore who loves sucking and fucking black cock."

And as if to punctuate her statement, again took Kwame's big, black dick in her mouth. She was resigned to her new state in life, and envisioned herself lying naked in this bed with her legs spread, letting any black man fuck her and use her anytime they wanted, sucking and fucking black cocks with her mouth, ass and her pussy. She pictured herself up on the bed on all fours, wiggling her pretty white ass in invitation, and confessing how much she wanted a hard, black dick shoved up her slutty cunt. She imagined showing off her wet slit, and saying, "Don't you want to fuck my juicy white pussy, and make me beg for your cum?" She was a total slut now, just a cunt for black cocks to use, just a cum dumpster for black jizz.

Veronica knew she'd spend the rest of her life serving black men. She was good with that situation. Between Karen's encouragement, the Matabo drug, and Kwame's big black cock she was destined to give in. Kwame spent the entire week fucking Veronica. During the day time, Karen sent Yolanda over to Veronica to give her plenty of black pussy and black ass to lick.

Saturday morning Karen went to pick up Veronica to take her back home and get ready for their husbands to return. On the way home, Veronica told Karen of her week. Karen was excited for Veronica becoming a black cock slut. Karen notices that Veronica had an enormous tongue stud. It gave her speech a different tone that was so sexy. Several piercings were added this week by Kwame. Karen could imagine Veronica's studded tongue running under the bottom side of Kwame's cock shaft.

Greg called and explained to Karen that their flight was delayed and the boys will not be home until Sunday night. Sam wanted to talk to Veronica. He asked how she was doing and why she didn't call him back after he left several messages. Veronica was very cool on the phone. She told Sam she was doing fine. Went to the movies a couple of nights and turned off the phone. She didn't see the missed calls. Everything was smoothed over and will be back to normal when the boys get home.

Saturday evening has come and Karen has plans to take Veronica to an interracial nightclub. Karen feels she needs to get another black cock inside Veronica soon to make sure she is committed to staying a black cock slut for life.

Veronica stood in front of the full length mirror in Karen's bedroom frantically trying to zip up the new dress she brought.

"Karen. This dress is extremely tight. Help me zip it up!"

Karen crossed the room and finished zipping up Veronica's dress, bringing relief to her best friend.

"Veronica. What size is that dress anyway?"

"It's a size three but I guess my boobs must have grown a bit since this morning."

"Veronica. You're just about as crazy as I'm, girl!"

Veronica sat on a chair and began putting on her high heeled shoes as she replied.

"Karen. I must be the one that's crazy around here for letting you talk me into going out to that club tonight."

Karen slipped on the tight red dress and pulled it down over her shapely hips as she looked over at Veronica's shoes.

"Hey. You better watch those things; they look like they could be dangerous. What size heels are those?"

"Their six inch heels and yes I'm going to use them for weapons if anyone gives me a hard time tonight."

Veronica was just about ready to leave as she applied her red lip stick to her lips and squirted her perfume toward her cleavage.

She grabbed her purse and walked out to the living room where Karen was.

"Veronica. Why did I ever talk you into going out to this club tonight?"

"Karen. It'll be fun, just relax and enjoy the ride tonight baby! By the way, give me your rings. You are not going out to a club with any rings. I want the men to know you are available. "Veronica gave her rings to Karen and she put them in her nightstand drawer.

The drive to the club took almost forty-five minutes. The wives were in the heart of the downtown area. They parked the car in the lot next to the club. Veronica was getting excited when she got out of the car because there were so many black guys hanging around the front of the building.

The wives walked past a group of black men standing near the door of the club as they walked by. The guys started chanting at them. "Mmm... Nice legs!.....White pussy... Come here little girls, let Daddy show you around."

They finally managed to get inside the club door and the man at the door was black as well and was very polite as he took them to an empty booth. They sat into the booth and ordered drinks as Veronica looked around the dark club.

"What kind of place did you bring us to?"

"Relax. It's all right. It's mostly, all black men that hang around this club. The black men will love us. We are just fine"

People were dancing out on the large dance floor. Veronica could see dozens of people hanging around in groups. She saw mostly black men, but there were a few white guys in the club. The white women seemed to outnumber the black women a great deal and Veronica was beginning to wonder if it was a pickup bar for white women looking for a little interracial sex.

"Would you like to dance?"

Veronica almost froze in her seat as she turned to see a tall black man standing near their table. She looked over at Karen who was encouraging her to dance with the man.

Veronica quickly accepted and she stayed out on the dance floor for three songs which were all fast and when she returned to the table, Karen was gone. She glanced around the dance floor and finally saw her dancing with a black man.

The song stopped and something much slower was played by the D.J. and Veronica saw Karen put her arms around the man's neck as she swayed to the music.

"Excuse me. May I ask you to dance?"

Veronica was too nervous to turn down this man's request to dance. She got up and walked out onto the floor with the man who was very tall and black. She placed her hands on his shoulders as they started to dance together.

"I'm Terrell. Whom do I have the pleasure of dancing with?"

She quickly replied. "I'm Veronica."

Veronica had never danced with a black man before tonight and thought to herself that he was rather handsome and very muscular. She held onto his shoulders very tight as to look for comfort from being in the strange club with all the men starring at her as if she were a trophy that they were all trying to win.

"Is this your first time in the club?"

"Yes. I came here with my friend, Karen."

Terrell didn't notice a ring on her finger when he walked her out to the dance floor. He thought she was extremely attractive when he saw her dancing with that other black guy. Terrell thought that he'd like to get to know her much better.

"Are you two ladies looking for someone to show you a good time?"

Veronica almost died on the spot as she hesitantly replied to Terrell. "Karen and I came out to do a little dancing tonight. Why do you want to show us a good time? The Matabo drug started speaking for Veronica."

Terrell doesn't usually hear a woman so forward. They all said something very similar, but he was a little taken back this time. Terrell is planning to work his magic tonight.

Veronica danced with Terrell for three slow songs and began feeling comfortable being in Terrell's arms.

When the song ended, Terrell followed Veronica back to her booth where Karen was seated with a black guy. It was Terrell's friend.

"Hey Willie, I see you met Veronica's friend."

"Hey. What's up?"

Willie hardly looked up as he continued talking with Karen whom he seemed to be hitting it off with at the moment.

"Listen. Can I buy you another drink and chat with you a while?"

Veronica readily agreed, "Yeah. Sure. That would be great."

Terrell waited until Veronica sat down and ordered them a round of drinks before mentioning his friend.

12