The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Veronica. I have to take a break. I'll be right back." Terrell headed to the restroom.

Terrell got out of the booth and smiled back at Veronica thinking how lucky he might get tonight if he just took it easy with her. Terrell knew he was handsome and never had any trouble picking up women when he wanted to.

Terrell thought this woman was smoking hot. Terrell loved white women and loved the way Veronica's brunette hair reached her waist. He had a vision of that brunette hair and her white tits bouncing around as she rode his black cock.

Terrell's mind was wondering as he thought about Veronica was the perfect woman for him. He loved her pretty face with luscious lips and long hair. Terrell decided that Veronica was too good to pass up. He didn't know if she was married or not. She's not wearing a wedding ring which meant that she must be out on the prowl and if that were true than Veronica need not look any further.

"I'm sorry I took so long. Would you like to dance?"

Veronica smiled at Terrell as she scooted her way out of the booth.

Terrell was out on the dance floor dancing to a slow song with Veronica at the moment. He was taking it easy with her, not wanting to scare her off. They swayed to the music as Veronica held her arms under his huge shoulders. Terrell's chin was touching her hair just above her ear as they danced.

Terrell's arms were around Veronica and rested on her bubble butt. Terrell's eyes were closed as he slowly danced with Veronica. Terrell began stroking her cheeks with his huge hands.

Terrell immediately pulled Veronica into his arms and placed his hands on her ass and pushed her tightly into his crotch. Veronica was aroused from the Matabo drug and drunk enough that her body was responding to Terrell's hands on her ass.

"That's it, Baby. Keep moving your hips and feel it push against your pussy."

Veronica's eyes were closed as she felt Terrell's fingers gently squeezing her cheeks. Terrell moved his head and gave her a long passionate kiss. It wouldn't be long now that Veronica's pussy was going to get a taste of his big black cock.

Veronica's head was spinning from the drinks she had and when the music changed to something faster, Veronica asked Terrell to take her back to the table.

Relaxing at the table, Terrell had slowly moved his fingers along Veronica's inner thigh now and up a few inches. Terrell was shocked when Veronica spread her thighs giving him access to touch her pussy next.

Veronica turned her head slowly toward Terrell and allowed him to kiss her again only this time it was much more passionate as Terrell worked his fingers closer toward her pussy mound. Veronica had spread her legs slightly more, allowing Terrell to touch her there.

Karen and Willie returned from the dance floor. Willie gave Terrell a wink and said that he was taking Karen back to their apartment which was his cue to leave shortly afterward.

"It looks as if our friends wanted to get somewhere a little more private together. What do you say we get going too in a few minutes?"

"Yes. Sounds great, let's go."

Veronica was drunk and Terrell knew she was aroused and wanted to get her to his place fast.

Terrell helped Veronica to her feet and walked her quickly out of the club. Terrell drove quickly to his apartment and pulled into the parking lot.

Veronica followed Terrell into the building and up the stairs and waited for Terrell to unlock the door. Once they entered, they found the place dark. Terrell took hold of Veronica's hand and walked her back toward the bedroom where they saw a light coming from one of the rooms.

They could hear sounds coming from the bedroom and Terrell put his fingers to his lips indicating that Veronica should remain quiet. Terrell moved Veronica directly in front of him in the doorway so she could see what was going on.

Karen was straddling Willie's legs and Veronica started to back up but, Terrell held her tight and whispered in her ear to watch.

Karen. "That's it, Willie. I love your black cock in me. It's so big."

Veronica knew they didn't know they were being watched as she stood motionless in the doorway watching Karen and Willie screwing in the bed. Veronica could see Willie's large black cock gliding in and out of Karen's wet pussy. The thick black cock was wet from Karen's pussy. Terrell was still holding Veronica and felt her body as it began to relax as she watched the couple in the bedroom. Terrell slowly moved his hands up from her waist and held her large braless tits in his hands and pushed her body back against his hard cock.

Terrell whispered into Veronica's ear. "Isn't this really nice to watch?"

Veronica nodded her head yes as Terrell squeezed her tits and held her back against his cock. Veronica had never felt as aroused as she pushed her ass back against Terrell's body. She could feel Terrell's massive cock at the crack of her ass now.

Terrell flicked his fingers against Veronica's nipples causing them to protrude out from the thin material of her dress. Terrell pulled Veronica away from the doorway and into his bedroom across the hall.

Terrell slipped of his shirt and unbuckled his pants letting them drop to the floor.

Terrell stepped out of the pants leaving only his boxer's on and pulled Veronica to him and gave her a passionate kiss.

Veronica didn't resist as Terrell pulled Veronica's black dress over her head and tossed it on the floor. Veronica knew she needed to feel Terrell's black cock in her. Between the Matabo drug, all the liquor she drank, and the sex show she just witnessed, she simply caved in at that moment.

Terrell quickly pushed the boxers down his legs and let them drop to the floor. Veronica quickly grasped Terrell's big cock. Terrell stood there looking Veronica's body over and saw how perfect she was from her narrow waist to her full hips and her large firm tits. She was perfect in every way.

"Veronica. I have to get you in that bed."

Terrell was pulling the covers back on the bed and motioned for Veronica to come and lay down. Veronica was incredibly horny as she laid down next to Terrell and embraced him for a kiss as Terrell parted her thighs. Terrell was surprised when Veronica took hold of his cock and began stroking it.

Veronica's fingers held the huge cock and it was so surreal holding such a large shaft in her hand. Terrell was long and very thick and Veronica estimated that it was more than twice the size of her husband's cock.

Terrell had found Veronica's clitoris and was bringing her to the brink of an orgasm.

Terrell moved his finger against her clit and Veronica surprised him again when she began to tremble on his finger and slightly pulled it out when she grabbed his arm.

"Don't stop now. I'm going to cum."

Terrell watched Veronica's facial expression and saw her body trembling as he gently moved his finger over her clit.

"Uh. I'm going to cum. Uh. Yeah. That's it."

Veronica's pussy was so wet Terrell's fingers got soaked from her orgasm. Terrell couldn't wait any longer as he got on his knees. Terrell scooted on the bed until he positioned himself between her legs. Terrell lowered his body until the large head of his cock made contact with Veronica's pussy lips.

Veronica was biting her lip as Terrell slid his cock head along the wetness of her pussy lips. Terrell pushed forward allowing the huge head pop inside causing Veronica to stiffen. Terrell closed his eyes and held himself very still as Veronica's pussy tightened its grip when he entered her.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes."

Terrell inched himself forward allowing another couple inches to slip inside as her body tightened again as Veronica kept biting her lip.

"Should I pull out?"

"No."

Terrell had thoughts about what he was doing to Veronica if she was married or not. Terrell pushed forward sending another five inches into Veronica's pussy causing her to instinctively open and pull her legs back.

"God, you're so big."

Veronica's body began to respond and Terrell could feel the changes that were happening to Veronica. Veronica was changing from being a passive lover as her legs moved around his body and tightened around his legs.

Terrell pulled out than pushed all the way inside until his cock head hit her cervix. Terrell felt Veronica's pussy muscles tighten around his huge cock. It was a perfect fit for him. Veronica's pussy accommodated the length of his cock so perfect that each time he drove himself deep inside her pussy he hit her cervix with the head of his cock.

"I never felt anything this wonderful."

That was all Terrell needed for his ego as he began shoving himself inside Veronica's pussy until his balls were slapping against her ass with each stroke. Veronica put her hands on Terrell's ass cheeks and pulled him inside her pussy as deep as she could.

Veronica was grinding her hips and the incredible girth of Terrell's cock had such incredible girth that her pussy was stretched out to its limit. Veronica could feel ever vein and every ridge in Terrell's thick cock.

Terrell shoved his cock inside to the hilt and began rotating his hips. Terrell kept himself fully impaled as he moved his hips in a circular motion. He could feel his cum building up a powerful orgasm in his balls.

Terrell looked down into Veronica's eyes. She was gazing up at him as if he were her black stallion. Veronica had another orgasm as Terrell continued to rotate his hips. Veronica could feel Terrell's cock began to expand and for a split second her mind thought about getting pregnant, but that was something she would have to deal with later.

Veronica was moving her hips and giving this man as much pleasure as he was giving to her. Veronica reached another orgasm and another as her mind went insane with lust.

"Oh. God, I want you to cum inside me. I want you to cum for me."

Those words set Terrell off into a powerful orgasm as he gritted his teeth and grunted as the first wave of fertile sperm shot from his cock. Veronica winced as she felt the first wave hit her cervix. Veronica's body began to convulse and tremble as a huge orgasm overtook her body as the last few spurts of seed were deposited deep inside Veronica's womb.

Terrell finished pumping his seed inside her womb and collapsed on top of Veronica completely spent. The realization of which took place came into her mind as she felt Terrell's fertile seed began to flow out of her pussy.

Terrell was breathing hard above her and she almost forgot where she was until they heard a knock on the door.

"Veronica? Surprise! Karen was standing at the door for how long Veronica has no idea. Karen had been taking pictures and recording videos of Veronica and Terrell fucking each other's brains out.

Karen was using her cell phone as well as Veronica's phone. Karen took lots of photos and several short videos as Karen has plans for both.

It was after midnight and the girls were ready to go home. Neither Willie nor Terrell wanted the girls to go. They both tried to talk them into spending the night, but Karen had work to do.

The girls left promising Terrell and Willie they will give them a repeat performance. Karen even suggested maybe they can have a foursome and exchange partners. The men were looking forward to the party.

The girls got home and took showers. Afterwards, Karen sent several texts to Sam. All the texts were of Veronica and Terrell having sex. The pictures and videos were of penetration, cum leaking out of Veronica. Plus, more picture and videos of Veronica taking Terrell's black cock down her throat, her begging Terrell to fuck her and cum inside her.

Karen wanted to provide Sam with all the evidence she needs for Sam to concede losing the bet with Karen and he too will submit to Karen wishes and demands.

After a while Karen called Sam. "Did you look at my texts?"

Sam. "No, I have not."

Karen. "Why? Watch the videos and look at the pictures. I have won!" Karen begins uncontrollable laughing. She knows she finally converted her long life best friend to a black cock slut.

Sam looked at the text messages and broke down crying. Greg took the phone and spoke with Karen. Karen thanked her husband for helping her win the bet. She goes on to tell Greg that Veronica loves to eat pussy, fuck black cock, and there is nothing Sam can do about it.

Karen goes on telling Greg of more instructions for him to complete. Greg is to give Sam several hits of poppers to relax and make sure Sam sees all the pictures and videos. Tell him everything will just fine. Karen tells Greg she loves him and owes him a big favor.

12