The Seduction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky moaned softly and spread her legs further apart, it was like she was inviting him to taste more. He slipped his hand up underneath her cotton gown, and began to fondle her tits; lightly pinching her nipples. The wine had pulled her into a deep slumber, and Dad was starting to wonder if she would wake up and enjoy all the things, he had planned to do for her. He pushed her gown up to her neck and sat there, admiring her breasts. He sucked one nipple into his mouth and began to nibble and chew on it.

Becky's eyes flew open. She looked down, and it took her a moment to realize her Dad was nibbling on her tit. She groaned, "Oh my God, Daddy, what are you doing to me?"

He replied, "Just what you said you wanted me to do. Now shut up and enjoy it."

He went back to sucking her nipple but stopped sliding his finger in and out her vagina. Instead, he found her clit and began rubbing it hard and fast in a circular motion. Just then Becky shuddered as an orgasm hit her hard. Her pussy juices flowed out onto his hand. After she stopped shaking, she sat upright, and that forced him to stop and sit back away from her. She then whipped her gown over her head. She then said in a low voice, "My turn to make you cum, Daddy."

He crawled out of bed and took his t-shirt off. While he did that, Becky sat on the edge of her bed and pulled his boxers down to his ankles. When his hard cock sprang free of his boxers, she leaned in and engulfed his seven-inch cock. She began sucking as if it was a chocolate popsicle. Dad was shocked at her expertise but was loving it. Becky swirled her tongue around his cock head and gently massaging his balls at the same time. He was surprised at how his innocent little girl was able to coordinate between the two actives. She started to deep throat him, and he knew he wasn't going to last long and told her.

"Becky, Honey...I think I am going to cum, Baby. You may want to hold up a minute and let my cock calm down a bit," he moaned as he shifted from one foot to the other.

She ignored him and continued to deep throat her Daddy. He felt his balls tingle and contract. He knew he was going to cum in her mouth if she didn't ease off his throbbing cock.

"Ohhhh, Becky, Baby...I'm going to...cum. I don't think I will be able to hold off much longer, Honey," He pleaded. "Becky! Becky! I'm cummming... "

Becky had been fingering herself while sucking her Dad. She surprised him when she pulled her wet finger out of her pussy, reached between his legs, and drove her finger into his ass. That pushed him over the edge.

"Ahhhhh...Oh my, God! Here it commmeessssss, Baby girl!"

He streamed his load into her slurping mouth. It was as big a load as he could ever remember, and she swallowed every drop. His legs turned to rubber and he had to fight to maintain balance. She gently squeezed his balls and continued to suck, hoping to milk more cum from her Daddy. He finally had to push her off his cock before collapsing onto the bed beside her. Dad was laying on his back, gasping for air. Becky's magnificent blowjob had drained him of everything. He had never dreamed his little girl was such a proficient cocksucker.

"Did you really enjoy that blowjob, Daddy?"

"Becky, I would have to say it was undoubtedly the best blowjob I have ever experienced my whole life," he gasped.

"Was it better than Mom's blowjob?"

He thought a minute then replied, "Yes, but don't you ever tell her I said that!"

Becky shrewdly smiled and asked, "Daddy, will you eat my pussy?"

"I will, Sweetheart, but give me a minute to recover from your fabulous blowjob."

Becky couldn't wait and suddenly crawled up her Dad's chest straddling his head. She lowered her drooling pussy down onto his face. He wasn't quite ready for her, but the smell of her sex was intoxicating. Instinct kicked in as he slid his tongue inside her wet pussy. His tongue continued to move in and out of her as her hips moved in rhythm, sliding her wet pussy over his mouth. He intuitively shoved his tongue deeper into her warm pussy, seeking her little joy knob. He located it and clamped down with his lips. He sucked it deeper and deeper as he began viciously swabbing it with his tongue.

"Oh my God, Daddy. Your tongue is driving me crazy," She mewled.

She shuddered as he continued licking her pussy, moving his tongue up and down both sides of her swollen lips. As her moans became louder and her body began to quiver, he focused on her clitoris with his tongue and thrust two fingers in and out of her slippery vagina. She felt electrical vibrations spreading throughout her entire body. Those sensations turned into a series of electrical lurches as her orgasm broke free and engulfed her whole body with incredible convulsive wave after wave. She experienced one last shudder then collapses by his side. He held her tightly as she slowly recovered.

"Daddy, I knew you were going to be good in bed," she cooed. "I couldn't begin to count the number of orgasms I've had over the years fingering myself while listening to you and Mom fucking like crazy when you returned from a trip."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize we were being that noisy," he apologized.

"Don't be sorry, Daddy. I loved hearing the two of crying out from sexual ecstasy," she replied, and the whispered, "Will you fuck me like that, Daddy?"

"Anytime you are ready, Sweetheart."

After Becky sufficiently recovered from her orgasm, she slowly crawled up and straddled her Daddy's waist; cowgirl style. She reached between her legs and seized his hard cock and rubbed the head around the wet slippery lips of her pussy. After it was well lubricated, she rose up, impaled herself, and slowly slid down his cock, burying it deep in her wetness. She began a slow rocking motion as her Dad amused himself by fondling her breasts. He rolled her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. She started rubbing her sensitive clit with her right hand and began feverishly rocking faster and faster against his pelvic bone. She could feel his cock expanding and pulsating as his balls started churning and boiling toward his explosion.

"Oh...oh...oh my God," she inaudible murmured as she had a mild orgasm.

Dad could tell by the spasming muscles inside her vagina that she was close to the big one. The orgasm of all orgasms was beginning to slowly build into a magnificent crescendo. He placed his hands on her hips and began to thrust upward each time she impaled herself on his hard cock. A few minor orgasms were strung together followed by one major breath-taking orgasm just as his balls erupt sending a flood of sperm deep into her womb.

"Ahhhhh...I'm cummming! Oh...oh... oh my God, Daddy, my insides are exploding," She screamed as she fell forward onto his chest and he pulled her tightly to his bosom as they both rode their orgasmic union.

It took nearly five minutes for them both to fully recover. Dad wondered if Mom did actually sleep through their noisy sex fest. He decided it didn't matter if she heard them or not. After all, she was enjoying the sexual pleasures of their Son's body. It's only fair he got to do the same with their daughter. Becky and Dad were covered in a light sheen of sweat when they roll onto their backs to savior the afterglow. It wasn't long before they drifted into the arms of Morpheus.

It was well after seven o'clock when they woke up to the wonderful aroma of bacon frying. They looked at each other and knew that Mom was probably aware of what they had done. It was time to go down for breakfast and face Mom.