The Seduction Pt. 04

Story Info
The sex and fun continues.
16k words
4.33
12.8k
24
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,105 Followers

EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS AT LEAST EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD OR OLDER.

*****

The kids are away at College and Mom is left with an empty nest. Dad invites Mom to accompany him on business trips and the fun begins and the sex continues.

***

The day after Labor Day, Logan and Becky left for their separate colleges which were roughly a two-hour drive from their home. Becky was attending the State University, studying Fashion Designs and Logan was attending the prestigious College of Architecture. The distance between Logan's college and Becky's is only forty-five-minute. They promised each other they would spend weekends together when possible.

Since the children were away at school, Jim decided it would be great if Lucy accompanied him on his business trips. He thought it would be delightful to have her along for companionship and to take care of his sexual needs. It would eliminate the possibility of some asshole talking his way into her panties in his absence. The week after Labor Day Jim checked Lucy and himself into 'The Wynfrey Luxury Hotel' in Birmingham, Alabama. They were assigned a King Suite on the fifth floor with a balcony overlooking the swimming pool.

After a quick lunch at the hotel, Jim left to make some business calls at the nearby Medical Center. Lucy chose to go next door and do some shopping at the Riverside Galleria. They planned to meet later in the hotel lounge for a drink and then dinner at a nice restaurant. After a couple of hours, Lucy tired of shopping and returned to the hotel. She took a quick shower and changed into a low-cut dress for dinner. It had built-in support and conspicuously exhibited her 36C breasts. Jim loved the way men gaped at his wife's tits when displayed in such a sexy fashion. It made him hard watching the way many of them teetered about while sneaking a peek at her tits and not paying any attention to where they were going. Many made fools of themselves by stumbling or falling. Jim loved the idea of having a beautiful wife that everyone wanted, but couldn't have.

Lucy texted Jim around four o'clock to let him know she was going down to the hotel lounge to drink a glass of wine and wait for his return. It was about five o'clock when Jim returned to the hotel. He quickly spotted Lucy at the hotel bar engaged in a lively conversation with a young man who looked to be the same age as their son, Logan or maybe about five or six years older than him. Lucy and the man were the only other patrons in the lounge. The lights were dim in the bar so Jim chose to slip in and watch from a table and see what might transpire between his sexy wife and the horny young man.

Lucy was sitting to the young man's left and was nursing a glass of white wine. She seemingly hung on every word the young man was saying. They had their backs to Jim, but he could see their reflection in the mirror behind the bar. It was evident that the man was fascinated with Lucy's bulging breasts. He couldn't keep his eyes off of them. Lucy was enjoying the young man's interest in her breast. She would occasionally lean into him, teasingly rubbing her tits against his arm. Jim got hard when he witnessed his wife shameless flirting. He knew Lucy was teasing the young man and it aroused him to watch.

The animated conversation flowed between the two. The man put his left hand on Lucy's right shoulder, leaned in and whispered something in her ear. She paused as if thinking about his remarks, took another sip of her wine, then turned slightly, and gazed into his eyes. She seemed to be searching her mind for the right response before replying to whatever the young man had said. She placed her right hand on his mid-thigh for support; leaned in and whispered something into his ear. The man sat up straight, gazed at her a moment with an inquiring look and then leaned in again and said something else to her.

Judging by the smiles on both their faces, Jim figured Lucy was teasing the young man; something she enjoyed doing. Jim's cock got harder watching the mating dance between the two. Lucy stared at the young man for a minute like she was trying to make up her mind about something. Lucy downed the rest of her wine, shook her head negatively, then held up her left hand up for him to view her wedding ring. She gave him a quick kissed on his cheek, then slid off the barstool and hastily left the lounge. Jim caught Lucy just before she stepped on the elevator. She didn't seem to be angry; just frustrated.

"What was that all about," Jim asked?

"What was what, all about," She asked meekly?

"Back there in the bar a minute ago," Jim motioned with his head toward the hotel lounge. "That young man wasn't getting out of line with you; was he?"

"Oh...that. I didn't know you witnessed that," Lucy laughed. "It was just a young man who had too much to drink and was feeling his oats."

Jim laughed and said, "It looked like he was wanting to feel much more than his oats."

"Yeah, in his dreams, maybe," she answered. "Let's go have some dinner. I'm starving. We can talk about him later."

She took Jim by the arm and guided him toward the front door.

*****

Jim and Lucy had a pleasant dinner at a restaurant in the Galleria and then strolled the Mall; window shopping. Jim was anxious to hear what Lucy had to share about her encounter the young man in the bar. He could feel his cock getting hard again because he'd already imagined many salacious things that may or may not have taken place between Lucy and that man.

"Tell me about that guy in the bar, Honey," he casually asked, trying to keep the urgency out of his voice.?

"Okay, but stop referring to him as that guy in the bar. You make it sound like I was slipping around behind your back," she sneered. "His name is Keith; Keith Barrett and he sells Pacemakers."

"Oh, ...he sells Pacemakers? I wonder why I've never seen him around the Medical Center," Jim replied?

"Well, from what he told me, you two are on different schedules. He arrives at the hospital around four-thirty or five each morning and assists physicians when they surgically implant the Pacemakers. His days start early morning and end early afternoon. He told me that he is usually back at the hotel by twelve-thirty or one o'clock every afternoon."

"You seem to have learned quite a bit about that young man...I mean Keith Barrett. I wonder why he so freely gave you his daily schedule?"

"Well, I did spend about forty-five minutes with him, and he bought me two glasses of wine," she smiled. "So, I felt obligated to at least carry on a decent conversation."

"Well, was it," Jim asked?

"Was it, what" she countered?

"Was it a decent conversation, or did it veer off into some risqué or indecent tidbits," he chuckled?

"A little of both I suppose, but I'll save the juicy stuff for when we get back to our room and slide into bed for a nice fuck," Lucy giggled. "I know how aroused you get when I tell about all the nasty things Logan and I did together in bed."

"Let's go back to the room right now because my dick is so hard it feels like it will break off if I don't put in a warm, wet hole right away."

*****

Both had their clothes off and in bed within seconds of their return to the hotel room. They didn't even bother with pulling the covers back. Jim licked her drooling pussy a couple of times to check its wetness then moved up to give proper attention to each hard nipple. Lucy reached between his legs, grabbed his cock, and slipped it into her while he delivered a hot passionate tongue kiss. Lucy orgasmed almost immediately. Jim kept moving his hard cock in and out of her with long slow strokes. Once she calmed down from her orgasm, Jim gleefully said, "Tell me everything about your encounter with Keith. It must have been hot for you to cum so quickly."

"He's thirty-one years old, graduated from the University of Alabama six years ago and went to work selling Pacemakers right out of college," Lucy said trying to keep a straight face, but ended up giggling.

"Okay, you've had your fun, now tell me the good stuff," Jim groaned while sliding his cock slowly in and out of her soaking wet pussy; teasingly acting like he was going to pull it entirely out.

"Okay...I'll be serious," she laughed. "Just promise not to pull that hard cock out of me. I want to cum at least two more times before you blow your load!"

"I'll keep fucking as long as you keep giving me all the details," he gasped.

"I went to the bar shortly after I text you, and Keith was the only other customer in the lounge at the time. I took a seat about three barstools down from him and ordered a white wine. When the bartender served me, Keith spoke up and told the bartender he would like to pay for the pretty lady's drink if it was okay with me. I nodded my approval, and Keith came to where I was seated and asked if he could join me."

"And being the kind and considerate person, you are, you invited him to sit with you," Jim interrupted.

"Well, what did you expect me to do, Darling," she asked with a snicker?

"Go on, Honey, hurry and get to the good stuff," he urged. "I'm close to cumming myself."

"I didn't see you when you came into the lounge so, I don't know what you witnessed between Keith and me," she remarked.

"I was there for maybe five minutes before you kissed him and then rushed out of the bar."

"I'll just briefly recap what transpired after he joined me," she said. "We engaged in casual conversation at first, then it moved on to more interesting topics. I noticed he kept glancing at my breast. His enthrallment with my breasts kind of turned me on and I actually got a little wet."

"I bet his cock was hard too," Jim chuckled.

"As a matter of fact, I could see a large bulge in his pants," Lucy giggled as another mild orgasm began to flutter in her stomach. "During my second glass of wine, I became more daring, and out of the blue, I asked him what his fascination with my breasts was all about; and he bluntly told me."

"What did he say," Jim asked? The excitement in voice was evident.

"Without blinking an eye, Keith leaned in, whispered in my ear that he would love to see my tits, hold them in his hands and suck the nipples until I cum in my panties," Lucy teasingly puffed in a low whisper.

Jim's cock twitched and grew even harder. She could feel it throbbing and jerking inside her. It caused her vagina to spasm and grip his cock tightly.

"What did you do when he said that," Jim panted? He could feel his own orgasm starting to bubble in his balls.

"I was shocked, of course. My heart started racing. I felt like I wouldn't be able to take my next breath and my panties flooded," Lucy confided. "I was mortified at how quickly our playful flirting turned to outright lust, but at the same time, I felt an urgent desire to show him my tits. Don't ask me why because I don't know why."

"Oh my, God! I think I'm going to cum right now," Jim moaned. "Keep talking, Honey, I'm almost there!"

"Well...I took another sip of my wine, placed my hand strategically on his thigh; being careful not to touch his hard cock, but get close enough to keep him aroused. I then whispered in his ear that I would love for him to play with my naked breasts, and I would also love to suck his cock, but I couldn't. I showed him my wedding ring, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and left the lounge. The rest you know."

Jim's cock lurched; he began to rapidly hammer Lucy with all his might until his orgasm exploded. Lucy locked her heels into his rump and pulled him deeper. He shoved his cock as far into Lucy as he possibly could and rode out the best orgasm of all time. He almost passed out because he had trouble catching his next breath.

After Jim calmed down, he asked, Lucy, "If you really felt that way why did you leave in such a hurry? Why didn't you stay, and tease him more?

"Well... to tell you the truth, I'd had just enough to drink; I was afraid I would give in and go further. I wanted to, but I didn't want to cheat on you," Lucy explained, "besides I felt I had done enough to make you cum like crazy when I told you about it tonight when we were in bed."

"Did you really tell him you wanted to suck his cock?"

"I did."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe it was because I was feeling really naughty at the time or maybe I wanted to shock Keith as he had me."

Jim paused for a moment, considering if he should tell Lucy what was brewing in his mind at that point. Finally, he decided just to say it. After all, they had discussed it in the past, and she hadn't totally rejected the idea. Jim took a deep breath and said, "Honey, you know how much it turns us both on when we talk about our son fucking you."

"Yes. What about it?"

"And couldn't you feel how excited we both got just now when you told me about you and Keith, Jim gasped?

She just nodded her head. Jim paused before continuing and looked at Lucy with a sly grin on his face. After running his thoughts through his head again, he blurted, "Honey, wouldn't it be hot if you ran into Keith again and flirted with him until he got so aroused, he'd want to fuck you right then and there?" Jim searched her eyes for her reaction before continuing.

"Then we could rush back to our room and fuck like crazy while you tell me all about it."

Lucy analyzed what Jim was saying and then remarked, "Didn't we just do that with Keith, Darling?"

"Yeah, but let's do it again. Maybe get him to tell you how much he wants to fuck you," Jim suggested. "Get him to tell you all the nasty things he would do to you if he got you in his bed."

"Let me get this straight, you want me to flirt with Keith again and get him all worked up to the point of wanting to fuck me?" She could see the excitement dancing in his eyes as Jim smiled and nodded. "How would just flirting be exciting? We've been there, done that with Keith."

Lucy was just as excited about the idea as her husband was, but she didn't want to let him know. She was more than receptive to the idea of flirting with Keith some more. She wanted to fuck Keith, but she didn't dare tell her husband. She found that her recent teasing of Keith Barrett left her wanting more sex play with him. Just thinking about teasing Keith Barrett some more made her pussy tingle and squeeze Jim's cock. Jim was immediately aware of how it excited his wife was by the way her pussy was squeezing him.

"I think it would be exciting to hear what he says while trying to talk his way into your panties," Jim said. His voice was loaded with lustful craving.

Lucy frowned and pretended to be shocked, but she could feel the heat and moisture starting to build between her legs. "I don't know, Sweetheart," She sighed as she slowly shook her head negatively. "Tell me more about where this might lead."

"I'm still formulating it in my mind, but I get thrilled thinking about different scenarios," Jim replied.

"Give me an example of what you would want me to do with Keith if I teased in the future," she smiled, suspiciously.

Jim could see a bit of a sparkle in his wife's eyes. That look usually meant there was more than a keen interest in his proposal. "Okay, picture this if you will," Jim said as he increased the speed of his strokes.

"Tomorrow afternoon you can go down to the hotel lounge for a drink like you did today. I will follow close behind and take a seat in a dark corner where I can watch you from a distance."

Jim's breathing picked up, and his eyes were blinking rapidly; something he usually did when he was excited or nervous. Lucy could almost guess what he was going to say next because his cock was extremely hard again and beginning to twitch enthusiastically.

"Okay, go on. I'm listening," Lucy said. She had a small amount of skepticism mixed with eagerness in her voice, but also a lot of desire in her mind.

"When you enter the lounge, if Keith is there then take a seat next to him or close enough to him that you get his attention," Jim said as he eagerly licked his lips and pushed his cock deeper.

"Okay, I'm with you so far. What's next,", Lucy eagerly asked?

"Do what you did with Keith today. You know; do some of that sexy shit that women do to get a guy to offer to buy them a drink," Jim nervously laughed.

"Then what," she smugly asked? "Do I ask Keith if he wants to go back to my room and fuck?"

"Damn it, Lucy, be serious," Jim whined. "We want to drag the encounter out a while and let Keith buy you a couple of drink; all the while you're giving him that glimmer of a possibility that he may get lucky if he plays his cards right."

"Okay, he buys me a drink, and I flirt with him some more, leading him to believe that I wanted to what; feel his cock? Maybe, suck his cock? What exactly would my goal be," she asked as her vagina gripped his hard cock? She could feel another orgasm just waiting to leap forward, and she could also feel Jim's cock getting harder than ever.

"It might be exciting if you accidentally brush your fingers over his cock this time. You know... to see if it's hard," Jim panted. "That should charge his batteries quickly."

"You honestly want me to touch Keith's cock," Lucy asked?

Lucy began to get excited, watching Jim's reaction while talking about the possibilities. "How far would you want me to let him go," she asked?

"Let me think about that for a while," Jim answered. "Right now, I am so horny talking about it, I'm not thinking rationally. And I think I'm going to cum real soon."

Lucy could already envision herself sucking Keith Barret's cock. Jim was extremely hard again and began to piston her with everything he could muster. They both exploded with simultaneous orgasms and then drifted into a deep, relaxed sleep.

*****

The rest of the week, Jim and Lucy didn't see Keith around the hotel, so they assumed he had checked out and moved on. However, each night, they laid in their bed and relived Lucy's first encounter with Keith. They engaged in robust sex while talking about how things could've gone and about things they wished had happened with Keith. They both admitted it added a degree of excitement to their love-making.

They eventually advanced to role-playing where Jim would pretend to be Keith and Lucy would do sexual things to Jim that stimulated both of them immensely. Things they both had fantasized about but were too timid to discuss with each other in the past. Jim couldn't believe that just a few months ago he'd encouraged his Son, Logan to seduce his Mom so she wouldn't be tempted by a stranger while he was away on business. Now he and Lucy are actively seeking another sex partner, they can pull into their fantasy world.

Jim had appointments scheduled in Birmingham the next week. He notified the front desk they were staying the weekend and into the following week. Lucy entertained herself shopping at the Mall and lazing around the pool while Jim prepared for the next week.

Saturday morning, they put on their swimsuits and relaxed around the hotel pool deck. Lucy wore her yellow bikini that barely covered her essentials, and Jim wore a standard men's bathing trunks. The swimming pool was located on the hotel parking garage, out of the site of the street below. The pool deck was also surrounded by a tall hedge, making it visible only from the balconies on the back of the hotel. The pool was completely obscured from the public. It was as private as the one they had in their own backyard.

Around lunchtime, Keith made his appearance at the pool. He was wearing a black speedo, and it was apparent to all that he was sporting quite a large package between his legs. Keith spotted Lucy immediately but pretended not to know her since she was with her husband. Jim noticed how Keith was pretending not to recognize Lucy. He got an idea and encouraged Lucy to invite him over as if he were an old friend or acquaintance. Jim suggested she introduce Keith to him as someone she met earlier in the week. Then he planned to excuse himself to run to the room while she set up another meeting with Keith sometime next week. He was vague about his plan from there but promised to go into more details later that night.

JSipes
JSipes
1,105 Followers