The Seduction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her bikini bottom aside, offering him access to her most private opening. He pulled his speedo aside and freed his cock. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her folds mixing his precum with her natural lubrication and position his manhood to enter her. He added a small amount of pressure and waited for her approval. She closed her eyes and nodded her approval, but they were suddenly interrupted when they heard a splash as a woman, and two small children played in the shallow end of the pool. Lucy was totally rattled. She had thought they were still alone. Lucy quickly pushed Keith away. She pulled her bikini top back down over her breasts and got up from the chaise. Her breasts heaved with scarcely controlled passion as she looked at Keith for a moment and then hurried away.

Afraid of what might happen if she went back to the pool, Lucy stayed away from it for the rest of the evening. Later that night Jim returned from his conference. Lucy's sex drive had been raging all evening, and she'd tried to phone Jim, but the calls went immediately to voice-mail. She was so eager to feel him inside her again. As soon as her husband walked in the door, she pushed him on the bed, pulled his pants down to his ankles and sucked his cock until he was almost ready to cum before climbing on top to ride his rigid pole cowgirl style.

Jim could feel how incredibly wet Lucy was, and when she closed her eyes and moaned as she moved up and down on him, he knew her mind was not entirely on him.

"Are you thinking about Keith's cock while we're fucking? Are you wondering what his cock would feel like? How big it is?"

Lucy's eyes popped open, and she looked down at her husband. She paused briefly and then smiled as she started to move up and down on his cock again. She reached up to grasp the headboard, her breasts swaying erotically as she continued to pump her pussy on the thick tool inside her.

Her voice was irregular with the heat of her passion as she told him, "I don't have to wonder about his...cock!"

Jim's cock jumped as; she knew it would when they discussed the topic of her being ravished by anyone other than her husband, they both get highly aroused. The insides of Lucy's vagina squeezed his pulsating hardness as she continued to ride up and down on his cock. She could feel it twitching inside her, and she gasped as Jim's hands found her swaying breasts. His fingers pulled on her stiff nipples, and he excitedly asked, "Did you fuck him?"

"No, but I got a good feel of how delightful and BIG his cock was when...he pressed it against me!"

Lucy moaned when she felt Jim's already hard cock become even thicker and harder at her words. It thrilled her to know Jim was so pleased with what she was telling him. Their bodies were making wet slurping noises as she bounced harder on his cock while he thrust up to meet her. Lucy knew her next orgasm was really close.

Jim gasped, "Did you suck his cock?"

Lucy was panting hard now as she felt her orgasm building within her like a volcano about to erupt. "Not...Not yet," she was able to murmur between breaths.

Jim's mind was reeling as he concluded that his wife had just admitted to him that she was going to suck Keith's cock the first opportunity she got. Then he visualized his wife's mouth on Keith's swollen cock. His mind was all over the place. Suddenly he envisioned Lucy's body riding Keith's hard cock cowgirl style rising up to meet Keith's deep, penetrating thrusts as he filled her pussy with his hard flesh. Jim's words were almost a plea as he asked her, "Are you going to fuck him too?"

Lucy didn't answer as her body shuddered, and her orgasmic scream filled the room. Feeling her pussy pulsing and pulling on his cock while her body quivered with pleasure, instantly pushed Jim over the edge. His cock throbbed, and a massive river of cum flooded his wife's pussy.

As they snuggled together and enjoyed the afterglow of their mutual orgasms, Jim quietly asked again, "Are you going to fuck him? Are you going to fuck Keith?"

Lucy's voice was a whisper as she responded, "No, I hadn't planned to fuck him, but if you really want me to; I will." She wanted so badly to fuck Keith but wasn't going to admit it until she was absolutely sure it was okay with her husband. Jim had to let her know he was totally on board, or it could destroy their marriage if she pushed ahead without his full approval.

Jim pulled her close and kissed her. Then whispered, "I think it would be so hot if you fucked him."

Jim told her that he'd love to watch her fuck Keith. They cuddled for a few more minutes while Jim's body continued to recharge for round two. He was anxious to hear all the salacious details of how her day went with Keith. He could tell she had more juicy details that she wanted to share with him, but past experience told him to be patient and wait until she was ready to talk.

Lucy rubbed her breasts firmly against his face and offered him a nipple to amuse himself with until he was recharged. She occasionally slid her hand down his belly to check on the recovery of his cock. It was still a bit semi-erect. She knew a sure-fire way to help him recover immediately and went for it.

"Honey, I was very close to fucking Keith this afternoon," she confessed, then searched his eyes for further approval. His cock jumped again, and that was approval enough.

"If I hadn't been startled by the sudden appearance of a young mother and her two small children, I think I would've let Keith slid his big hard cock into my tight wet pussy. We were very close to having sex. My pussy was very wet, and his cock was extremely hard and throbbing. All he had to do was push it into me. I was ready and didn't have the strength nor desire to stop him."

Jim laughed. "Oh baby, suddenly I'm hard again. I think I'll have to punish you for having such naughty thoughts about our good friend, Keith." His laughter changed to gasps and then deep moans when Lucy scooted down the bed and took her husband's cock in her mouth.

The next morning Lucy's mind was in turmoil when she stepped into the shower. As the water cascaded over her body, little tremors ran through her while her hands ran softly over her hard nipples before gliding down over her trembling belly to caress her pussy. She shut her eyes as she thought about what might have happened the previous afternoon had they not been interrupted. She and Jim were now clearly agreed that she would have sex with Keith. The original plan was to only tease and build sexual tension that would translate into raunchy sex between them her and her husband when they talked about it while having sex together. That plan was now changed.

Lucy slid three fingers into her vagina and recalled how close she and Keith had come to complete the act. She imagined how good Keith's cock would feel in her pussy. That caused the folds of her labia to swell. She found her clit and massaged it as she envisioned Keith penetrating her vagina with his fat cock. That thought alone caused her fingers to become coated with her juices. She moaned quietly as a small orgasm coursed through her body.

Lucy licked the juices from her fingers and made up her mind. Today would be the day she'd let Keith have his way with her. Lucy was now sure that her husband, Jim, wanted that to happen, and she was absolutely sure she wanted it to happen. By the time she had fixed her hair, applied makeup, and put on her smallest bikini, she was nervous but ready for her first real look at Keith's magnificent cock.

Since it was a weekday afternoon, the pool was deserted when she got downstairs. Lucy felt disappointed when she saw Keith wasn't anywhere to be found. Jim had taken the day off and hopefully watched from their hotel balcony as she walked to a double chaise lounge. Lucy spread her towel over the double chaise and stretched out to enjoy the warm sun. A few minutes later, she looked up as a shadow crossed her body. Lucy used her hand to shield her eyes from the sun. She smiled when she saw Keith standing beside her. He was wearing sunglasses; a white polo shirt, and he had traded his speedo for traditional swimming trunks. He sat down on the wide chair with Lucy and casually placed his hand on her thigh.

"Do you mind if I join you?"

Lucy smiled and moved over to make room for him on the double chaise beside her. "I was hoping you would."

"Ooooooh, I like the sound of that," he growled.

"I thought you would," she smiled.

Keith stretched out beside her, their bodies lightly touching while they talked casually for a couple of minutes. He rolled up on his left side and gently traced his fingertips over the soft skin of her belly. It gave her chills and caused her to giggle. She looked at him expectantly while her breasts rose and fell with excitement. Keith smiled, and his eyes held hers as he leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. The first touch of their lips sent a jolt through Lucy's body that was so strong it scared her. Would she actually be able to do this, she thought?

Keith's lips moved slowly, almost languidly over hers while his hand traveled down her arm and back up, causing goosebumps and making every tiny hair stand on end. He pulled away from their kiss and slowly walked his fingers up to the center of her body; starting at her belly button and ending at her chin. He slipped his hand behind her neck as he cradled her head and pulled her in for another tender kiss. Lucy turned her body to face him and parted her lips, allowing his tongue to accept her invitation and slide into her mouth eagerly. She lifted her head to meet his, and their tongues came together.

While his fingertips drifted over her almost naked body, making goosebumps race over her skin, he pulled her closer while their tongues explored each other's mouths. The emotions created by their passionate kissing were turning Lucy on beyond expectation, but the thrill of knowing that her loving husband was watching from the balcony made her passion burn even hotter.

Gradually they moved apart, trying to breathe normally, but for Lucy, it was a real challenge. She needed a few moments to calm down and regain control of the mounting phenomena that was starting to consume her body. She told herself this was for Jim, but knowing full well that it was thrilling her beyond her wildest imagination. Keith's smell, his kisses, and the warm hardness of his body were becoming too much for her. She had to get away from him, if only for a brief moment. Keith started to protest when Lucy sprang to her feet but stopped when she bent down and kissed him lightly and said, "I need a minute."

Keith's cock twitched as he viewed her firm buttocks flex and jiggled beneath her bikini as she strode to the pool and slowly descended the stairs into the water. The water felt like a cool kiss over Lucy's entire body as it enveloped her slender tingling frame. She needed a few minutes away from Keith to recover from all the emotions storming through her body. Lucy's befuddled mind was a compilation of confusion, guilt, and raw sexual desires. She shivered with titillating delight at the contrast the water created with the building desire between her thighs.

She waded over to where the water only reached to her waist and stood to gaze at Keith with persistent desire. Keith was good at interpreting her lustful eyes and didn't need any more encouragement. He knew the time was right. She had fought the demons in her head, and her intense sexual desires had won the battle. She had made up her mind. Lucy's eyes drank in Keith's muscular physique as he stripped off his white polo shirt and motioned for her to come back to him.

It only took a minute for Lucy to make up her mind. She glanced up at the hotel balcony and saw Jim standing in the shadow, stroking his cock. She ascended the swimming pool stairs and walked straight into the waiting arms of Keith Barrett. She buried her face in his chest and inhaled his masculine scent. Keith put his index finger under her chin, tilted her head up so he could gaze into her blue eyes and then gently traced her lips with his tongue. Lucy parted her lips and welcomed his entry. Their tongues swirled together while her nipples brushed firmly against Keith's bare chest. Lucy's stomach did a cartwheel when she felt the hardness of his cock rubbing against her mound as their bodies ground together. She trembled with excitement as she visualized his cock, penetrating her vagina. Keith explored the depth of her mouth before pulling away from their kiss and said, "You want this as much as I do; don't you?"

Lucy glanced up at the balcony again, nodded her head, and Keith took her by the hand and led her back to the double chaise lounge. She sat on the edge of the chaise and Keith's face moved down, away from hers. He kneeled in front of her legs, and both of his hands slowly snaked their way up to her bikini bottom. Lucy breathed in and out slowly, as she watched him and felt his soft hands on her skin.

Keith noticed she kept looking up at her hotel balcony and asked, "Are you afraid Jim will find out about what we are doing down here?"

Lucy shook her head no and whispered, "He already knows."

"What do you mean; he already knows?" The surprise was evident in Keith's voice.

"He saw us in the bar together that first day we met," Lucy moaned in his ear.

"Just exactly what did he see? We didn't do anything."

"He saw us whispering to each other," she replied. "Then he saw me kiss you on the cheek and then rush from the bar. He caught up with me at the elevator and wanted to know what just happened."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him the truth. You had said you wanted to suck my tits, and I told him I replied by telling you I wanted you to suck them, and I wanted to suck your cock."

"Oh, fuck! What did he say to that?"

"He said he would like for me to suck your cock while he watched."

Keith couldn't believe what he had just heard and looked up at the window above them. "Is he watching us right now?"

"Yes, but he wants us to come up there to the room with him so he can watch you take his wife."

Keith was intrigued by the idea of having sex with this beautiful woman while her husband just sat and watched. "Other than sucking my cock, what else do you want to do?"

Lucy's voice was stronger now. "Nothing else. I will just suck your cock while he watches."

"Why stop there why not go ahead fuck me?"

"I can't. I've never fucked anyone other than my husband and my Son." As soon as those words left her mouth, she realized she had said too much. She hoped he had not heard her, but he had.

"You are fucking your Son?" The excitement in his voice topped any emotion he had ever expressed in front of her. Keith almost blew his load in his swimsuit upon learning that she and her son were enjoying a forbidden incestuous liaison.

"That is so fucking hot," Keith chuckled! "Sooooo...fucking hot! What is your Son's named?"

"Logan."

"How old is Logan? And how long have you been fucking him?"

"You are really getting off on this; aren't you," She snickered. "I can see your cock getting harder and jerking in your swimsuit.

"You damn right I'm getting off on it. Does Daddy like to watch Mommy fuck her Son," Keith jubilantly asked?

"No, Jim doesn't watch when I fuck our Son, but he loves to hear me talk about what I did with Logan, "she admitted.

"Mmmm...that sounds like fun. Tell me about some of the things you do while fucking your son."

"I can't do that. That pleasure belongs to Jim and me. What a husband and wife do together is private between them. It's not supposed to be shared with others."

"Is Logan an only child?"

"No. We have a daughter. Becky. She's two years younger than Logan."

"Is Jim fucking his daughter?"

"That's something we might talk about another time, but right now, Jim is waiting for us upstairs."

"I can understand why Jim likes to hear about you fucking Logan. It is Sooooo fucking hot; it makes my cock almost burst. Just humor me a bit, Lucy and tell me some of your secrets and make my cock get really hard as you do for Jim."

"Maybe later," she said as she took Keith's hand and led him toward the elevators. "Jim is waiting for us up in our room. If he says I can do more than suck your cock, then I will give serious consideration to more; maybe even fucking you. We'll see."

Keith cautiously followed Lucy to her hotel room. Jim greeted them at the door with a glass of wine for each. He directed them to a sitting area. Lucy sat on the couch with her husband and Keith took a seat in a large wingback chair across from them. There was a prolonged silence followed by some awkward general conversation.

The general conversation changed quickly when Jim bluntly said, "Lucy tells me the two of you discussed becoming intimate with each other. She wants to suck your cock while you play with her tits."

Keith almost choked on his wine and spit a mouth full across the room leaving a wine stain on the carpet. Lucy blushed three shades of red and was ready to strangle her husband. Jim found their discomfort amusing. Once he got over the shock, Keith wanted to punch Jim and then take Lucy to his room to privately finish what they started at the pool.

Jim eventually apologized for his crudeness. "I'm sorry to speak so vulgarly about something you both clearly take seriously. Let me start over again."

"Don't bother, Darling," Lucy interrupted. Her voice was full of anger and contempt for her husband. "I've changed my mind about going through with YOUR FANTASY!" She emphasized 'your fantasy' to throw everything back on her husband.

Keith was clearly disappointed to hear what Lucy said and was already formulating a plan to get her alone and follow through with what he knew they both wanted.

"I'm sorry," Jim repeated! "It was clearly the alcohol talking. I have been drinking beer and wine since you two met again at the pool today. Please give me a chance to redeem myself."

Jim knelt in front of his wife and looked up at her. Their eyes locked and she felt herself shaking even harder as she watched her husband place his hands on her hips. Lucy's pulse was pounding when she felt his fingers curling into the waistband of her bikini bottom. Her anger at him told her to stop him, but her body told her how much she wanted this to happen. A moment later, when he started to pull her bikini down over her hips slowly, she could barely believe she was doing it as she subtlety raised her hips to help him slide it down over her thighs. She bit down on her lower lip as she savored the rush of adrenaline that was coursing through her body. Her nipples were throbbing spires of desire, and she could feel her juices soaking her vagina.

Goosebumps raced over her skin following the course of his fingers as they glided down the length of her legs until he finally pulled the bikini away from her feet. She moaned as she felt the air caressing the wet folds of her exposed pussy. Jim smiled when he saw the glistening evidence of his wife's arousal. The savory pungency of her sexual juices emanated from her core like a carnal fountain of wanton desire. Her pussy lips were open and wet, the pink folds dripping as her husband spread her legs and exposed her innermost core to Keith.

Jim slid his hands slowly up and down Lucy's legs, using only his fingertips to tease her skin purposely. Placing his hands firmly on Lucy's knees, he looked directly into her eyes, loving the combined mask of lust and hesitation on her face when he started to push her knees up and to the side. She was trembling but didn't resist as he opened her pink pussy like a blossoming flower for Keith to see.

Jim stared directly into his wife's eyes as he slowly moved his mouth closer to her quivering pink slit. Savoring the intensity of the moment, Jim blew gently across the surface of her glistening folds making her gasp. Jim could feel her trembling when he lowered his head and pressed his tongue directly between her swollen lips. She tilted her hips up, moaning with a mixture of arousal and decadent excitement as his tongue began to probe and lick her trembling chasm of desire. Jim's tongue fluttered over her flesh, scooping up the abundant juices and pulling them into his mouth as he enjoyed the tangy sweetness of her pussy. Reflexively arching her back, Lucy began to whimper, welcoming the intense pleasure Jim was inflicting on her. She savored the mighty waves of arousal flowing directly from her clit into the pulsing core of her body as she surrendered completely to his skilled tongue. She grabbed the leather couch and clenched it with her hands as she rode the extreme waves of hedonistic sensations she was feeling as Jim's masterful tongue paid homage to her surging passion.