All Comments on 'The Seduction Story'

by TxnPrd

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who is?

Who is Nathan?

Wasnt his name Nicholas?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Absolutely beautiful.

Tender story of love that only those so close can ever feel. Nothing can compare the feeling of a son or grandson entering a woman for the first time. The Seduction Story captures all the emotions that occur throughout the process.

GlaxxionGlaxxionover 5 years ago
Right on the money

You crafted this story rather well. Nice slow build up with a glorious crescendo. I like the epilogue usage of how the author reveals himself to his professor/wife. Nice touch with the picture so she could finally answer the burning question she had so many years ago and realizing that it was irrelevant in the first place. Keep up the good work.

sswillowsswillowover 5 years ago
First story?

Really good first story. Good proofreading and awesome character development. Just remember that also is too not to.

TxnPrdTxnPrdover 5 years agoAuthor
Nicholas/Nathan

Anonymous

They are one in the same. Nathan wrote the story to seduce his professor but as many authors do, names and places have been changed to protect the innocent :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

Great story, all characters seemed real, no express train to get the sex, believable, a neat twist at the end. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Simply stated: Fantastic

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
mainly a loving wives reader but

very mature story, not the usual wankfest fantasy that we normally endure.

really enjoyed it, thanks 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
From simple to sophisticated

Well written story, not trash, bittersweet a story of patience and love. The taboo part was icing on the cake. To see Nathan move on to find his own passion, all learned from the gentle love of "Gran". Nice. Thank you. I'm new to this site and this was only my second story read. The others will have a high water mark to cross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

great story hope you have more like it was very entertaining and kept you interested

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bloody awesomely well written story--yes a story for once!

Finally someone new has written a fabulous and compelling story...not some kind of glorified fap thing. There are some "oldies" on this site (_Stocking take note) who used to write this well but have lost it.

The point here, is that many writers begin with a passion then seem to lose it. John Grisham for example with his early work being incredible...then his later stuff being episodic without any soul.

Writing stories, whether on this site or the mass market, is half the delivery and half the design with a lot of real heart feeling sprinkled on top.

This story was I suspect the most captivating not for the sex, but the relationship for each other. The sex was an added feature that in real life, wouldn't even have to be there...the two were very fond of each other.

We spend so much of our lives just working a routine, and the sex becomes routine, the life seemingly like a series of tasks, either work, the obligatory vacation, or taking the kids to yet another soccer game that doesn't teach them a damned thing about love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

What an amazing story. One of the best I have ever read. It is well written, well thought out, with good presentation, and a wonderful conclusion. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great! Well written! One of the best!

Your writing was incredible. I generally do not read stories told by males. I prefer a womans point of view, like the writer Shoguy. This would have gone to the 10th star rating if it was told by grandmother. Also I would have liked the fucking to start the night of the diner with her in her nylons and high heels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

I gave you 4 stars. There are no 5's in my world. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely put together.

Great story with a strong, classy sexual part to it. Wish I could of read it when I was a. Lot younger.

gakhagakhaover 5 years ago
Excellent writing

Glad I read the story, looking forward to more!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Very nice.

I will be awaiting more.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 5 years ago
outstanding !!!!

Great love story !!!! made me feel the passion and love between them.... keep up the great work !!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
It

It would read better if you cut out the use of 'my' all the time. Talking 1st person saying mother infers your own mother so my is redundant and, after the tenth time in 5 sentences, annoying to read.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishabout 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed it very much. You wrote a brilliant, loving, erotic story. There were some words that didn't fit into certain sentences and even the wrong use (tense) of word in others ("desirably" instead of "desired, etc) that wouldn't necessarily be caught by Spellcheck. Overall, well done.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
The black silk dress and shit explanation.

So a hanging dress made of silk is very flexible and light flowing type of dress. So if it split from the bottom all the way to the left hip at an angle.... NOPE just can’t happen, dress splits are dead straight up and down.

You see if the fabric is cut at an angle then the fabric above the cut will hang properly but the fabric below the cut can’t hang correctly as there is no fabric above it to hold it up. The bottom side of the cut is in effect a triangle shape and the bottom point, the start of the cut, has nothing to hold it up so it folds down and hangs down.mthjs continues along the bitten hem of the dress on the side on the bottom of the cut and the dress folds and hangs down till you get to the point directly below the end of the cut. So if the dress is cut from the botto:right to the top left as you say and the horizontal distance when measured a long the bottom hem between the start of the cut, which is really called a split in a dress, is say 1.5 feet along the fabric then the tip of the bottom side of the cut will then swing down so it’s directly below the top of the cut and will end up hanging about a foot below the hemline and the whole front of the dress will be open.

Not fucking likely. All dress splits on long dresses are on the side and tend to go from hem to knee or hem to hip. Straight up and down and on the left or right seam.

Do you need to know this to write a story? No, well not unless you try too hard and start including details about shit you don’t know about. The devil is in the details and the devil just fucked your details hard, over a kitchen bench up the ass no lube.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
WTF. You changed the main names.

So why did you fucking change Rachael and Nicholas’s names 3/4 of the way through the story?

Nicky short for Nicholas was changed to Nathan.

Gran short for Rachael was changed to Rose.

WTF this was a shit story, way to many errors and forgetting the main characters names to boot.

Fuck this. 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry other posters did not understand your story. Good, you did !(Yoda)

Keep up the good work and Thank You.

welderwonderwelderwonderabout 5 years ago
Hot taboo story

This story was hot and sexy all 6 pages. You have a gift for writing erotica and should continue. This is now in my favorites.

welderwonderwelderwonderabout 5 years ago
Petty comments

Cant see why Jackspeed2u has such a petty comment. Use a video from any porn site while you read your next stroke story. You have a talent for erotic stories TxnPrd. Do not be discouraged by small minds.

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung15almost 5 years ago
2 Stars....

Honestly, I don't know why all these stories have to be with a mom or grandmother who is "So well kept, or "In shape." Why can't someone write about "real" people and the way they look? " Thick and or Chubby" come on man, lets face it, most mothers / and or grandmothers are a little thick or chubby. I really get sick of reading about "Mothers and Grandmothers" with "The perfect body"....

It was a descent read, but one I'll never come back to...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best Story On This Entire Site

The only reason I gave it a 5 is because their scale doesn't go any higher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

That was one of the most exciting build-ups, I can remember reading.

But I have to say, if my mother had given me even half the signals gran was sending out, I would have gone for it.

I think, the boy is a bit retarded, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OH HELL YEAH!

Loved this one 5 stars! Keep writing author your good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Potential good story totally ruined by the multiple exagerations and incoherences

Story totally ruined by the usual bullshit male exageration:

"8 inches long when fully erect, 5 inches thick from top to bottom"

"I came 5 times that night, a new personal record, and I lost track of the number of times that she did."

SERIOUSLY MAN...seriously...!!? :D

She had so many orgasms that you lost track? lol

Cant you, guys, try to make a story with some realistic stuff without all these bullshit exagerations on the d... size and your prowesses to make the girl cum an infinite numer of times (this is indeed well known that the first time for the girl is the moment where she has so many orgasms, especially with an unexperienced guy........this is so usual :p )

And, after a so wonderful night, with so many orgasms, you finally decide to "remain very close friends but never did anything more than hug and kiss, choosing rather to remain good friends that shared one special night."

LOL

This is a so real realistic story... I am not even talking about the top model grandmother with almost a perfect body who is watched by all the men around her :D.

There are so many incoherences and exagerations in this story that I will not even try to go further on the analysis. Its a pity because there are good things but they are totally ruined by all this bullshit....

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Wonderful story of love, exploration and discovery. Nice character development, and pacing. The build up to seduction was superb, and raises the obvious question. "Who seduced who"? The ending in the epilogue was absolutely perfect. I look forward to more of your work. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!!!

this story is even more fake than porn...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. The people complaining, try writing a story yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read it as... porn.

When that passed... it became an important... life line.

It became an epic experience of extraordinary value.

Tkx. (you done good).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

kept me inte

chiefhalchiefhalalmost 2 years ago

Very compelling and well written.

Thank you.

bluesbobluesboover 1 year ago

Who the hell is Nathan, and how did that fit into the story of Nick and Rachael?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done! A very beautiful well paced buildup, especially without scene repetitions, to the much anticipated conclusion and a spot on ending. The epilogue was a special touch. I appears that many of the previous commenters are among those who wouldn't see the the beauty of the forest because of a few scraggly trees. It's too bad that you've limited your story telling talent to three stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxnPrd@TxnPrd
I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my stories and commented on them. I am not a professional writer and all comments are welcome and very helpful. Yes, even the negative ones. They guide me to my mistakes and I hope will give me the tools necessary...