The Seduction Trap Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman attempts to trap her cheating husband.
4.3k words
4.43
5.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
590 Followers

The Seduction Trap, Part 1

Tammy had worked hard all afternoon, decorating, shopping for food, cleaning. Now she was having a drink, spending time with a dozen or more of her and her husband's friends, waiting for him. His birthday was never a fun time for him, but she was going to go all out for James' 40th. It was time he had something special like this. At 35 herself, she secretly hoped he'd do something similar for her.

Especially now. He was working so hard, leaving early in the morning and coming home late at night. He worked at a publishing house downtown, proofreading texts and trying to attract new authors. For some reason, his boss had given him extra special responsibilities and that gave him a ton of extra work. At least that's what he told her.

The crowd in the room was boisterous when the phone rang. She just knew it was him. Every time something like this came up, he somehow managed to be too busy... some emergency... something.

"Shhhh, everybody. Wait, wait, wait... it might be him," she told the crowd, turning down the music. She waited a moment for all the sound to disappear. "Hello," she said, picking up the receiver.

"Hi honey... I'm running late again... I'm sorry."

"Oh, James... damn it... not tonight." She looked around at all the eyes focused on her and her conversation and felt her face flush with embarassment.

"I'm sorry Tammy, but Phil has me working on this text that needs to be done by tomorrow morning. I can't leave for at least another 3 hours."

Tammy heard a sound in the background. It sounded like the laugh of a woman... or two.

"I'm sorry, too. Is... is someone else there?"

"Well... yeah... there's a couple interns here, helping me through this. Hopefully they'll help me get it done faster."

Was that the clink of a wine glass she heard? A moan?

"I'm sorry I'm disappointing you again, honey. I really am. But I'll be home just as soon as I can."

"Ok," she said, dejectedly. "I just was hoping to spend time with you on your birthday."

"I know... and I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I promise. I'll wake you when I come in, ok?"

"Ok... I'll see you soon. I love you..." and the phone line went dead.

Tammy closed her eyes, wondering if she actually heard what she thought she heard. She imagined James in a hotel room, drinking wine with a beautiful young woman... sliding his hand up her leg, beneath her dress... She shook her head to clear it. While it all might be true, she still had guests to take care of.

She set the phone down and looked up, the crowd of her friends watching her intently.

"I'm sorry everybody.... work has called him away again. But enjoy the party anyways." She turned the music back up and moved through the crowd to the back bedroom, talking, laughing, smiling the entire trip. As soon as she was out of sight, she lost her smile and started crying. He was cheating on her... she just knew it.

It took two more hours for the party to finally wind down. At 1:00am, she was alone with the last of her guests, her best friend Jordan, and the two sat in the living room as they had for the last hour.

Jordan looked up over her drink. "You won't be able to do anything about it until you get some kind of proof, you know."

Tammy looked down, shaking her head. "I know. I just don't know how."

"Maybe you can hire a private detective... somebody to follow him around."

"It just sounds so stupid to have to go to all that trouble, you know?"

"I know... I just don't know what else to tell you. As you said, his phone records are clean, his bank records are clean. He's hiding his tracks well if he is up to something."

She put a hand on Tammy's shoulder. "You'll get through this."

"I know." Tammy pulled her friend into a hug. She wondered where she'd find a private detective and wondered what it would cost. Then suddenly an idea came to her. She didn't have to prove who he's cheating with now. All she had to do was convince him to cheat with someone she knew... someone she could trust... someone paid to do it.

*****

Tammy woke to the sound of an electric shaver. She put a hand out to where her husband should be laying, but it was empty and cold. She opened her eyes and turned towards the sound. James saw her through the open bathroom door and turned off the shaver.

"Sorry, hun... I didn't mean to wake you. Did you have a good night?"

"Yeah... well, no, actually. We waited for you. I wanted to surprise you for your birthday, so I had friends over... and cake."

"Now I feel like a real idiot. I'm sorry. Maybe we can do something fun this weekend... to make up for me being such an ass."

"Yeah... that sounds good." Tammy lay back in the bed and realized that he hadn't even come to bed last night. He just got home and he was going back out to work. She closed her eyes and shook her head. She knew what she was going to have to do.

*****

Tammy entered the front doors of the expensive hotel lobby downtown and moved directly towards the bar. She could feel the eyes of the clerk watching her from behind his desk and wondered if he'd seen her husband before. She wondered if he knew why she was here and wondered if other wives came in here, trying to trap their husbands.

She walked into the archway separating the bar from the hotel lobby and quickly scanned the room. There were a few people about, some couples, some solitary, but nothing out of the ordinary. She wondered if she had the right place. She thought this was considered a pick up bar, where high-paid call girls plied their trade, and wondered if her information was wrong.

Wondering what to do next, she moved to the bar and ordered a gin and tonic, something to calm her nerves. Music was playing from the jukebox and some conversation filtered through the crowed along with the TV behind the bar, but all in all, the place seemed quiet and tame. She sipped her drink.

"It's kind of quiet in here tonight," a beautiful voice said from nearby.

Tammy looked up at the sound and saw a young, beautiful woman, maybe 21. She was dressed in a long, black dress, emphasizing her breasts, long legs, and long blond hair. The woman smiled, eliciting a smile back.

"It's my first time in here... but it does seem quiet," she said, taking another sip of her drink.

"Here on business or meeting someone?" ask the girl.

"Kind of meeting someone, I guess," Tammy laughed nervously.

The girl extended her hand. "I'm Emmanuelle by the way."

Tammy took her delicate, soft hand in her's, noting how beautifully painted her nails were, and shook her hand. "Tammy."

"Oh, you're married," Emmanuelle said, sliding into the stool next to Tammy.

Tammy immediately covered up her ring, as if embarassed. "Yeah... I am."

"Nothing to be embarassed about. Married people come in here a lot... Just like everyone else, some come in just to drink and talk, some to flirt, and some... well, to find someone to hang with for a while."

Emmanuelle turned towards her, crossing her legs as Tammy asked, "Which are you in here for?"

The girl laughed. "Well, to be honest, I'm here to find someone to hang with for a while."

Tammy looked down, embarassed. She'd never met a hooker before and this girl certainly didn't fit the stereotype.

"You know, I'm very good at reading people," Emmanuelle said. "And I think that's what you're here for too. Only... you didn't expect me."

Now Tammy had to laugh and shake her head. "No, I didn't expect you."

"I like that. I like that I surprise you. Maybe you can buy me a drink and we can talk about it."

Tammy smiled and nodded, obviously still very embarassed, shy, and nervous. The bartender obviously knew what this girl was, so... was he judging her? Was she being identified as some kind of lesbian that picked up hookers? Some kind of lesbian cougar that went after young girls?

"Mitch, another please," Emmanuelle told the bartender. She took a sip when it arrived and Tammy handed him money.

"So..." Emmanuelle started, leaning in so Tammy could smell her expensive perfume. She ran the back of a solitary finger down Tammy's upper arm. "I almost always have guys come in here so this is a nice surprise. I have a suite upstairs if you'd like to join me for drinks up there."

"Actually, I have another proposition for you. I..." she hesitated, taking another sip of her drink for courage. "I think my husband is cheating on me."

Emmanuelle smiled. "With me?"

"No... no, not with you. I don't know who, frankly. That's where I need help." Tammy took another drink, wondering if she could go through with it. It took her a moment to build up the courage again. "I want you to meet my husband and... and come onto him. Not outright seduce him... I want you to make him think the whole thing is his idea. I want to see if he seduces you."

"You want to set up a trap and see if he falls for it..." Emmanuelle said.

"Exactly. I... I don't want you to sleep with him or anything... just see what he does."

Emmanuelle shook her head slowly. "I don't know... it doesn't sound like something I want to get involved in."

"Please," Tammy said, leaning forward and putting her hand over Emmanuelle's. "I need to find out."

Emmanuelle paused a moment, looking into Tammy's eyes and running through the request in her mind. "Ok... $100 plus expenses," she said softly. "Describe him to me and tell me where I can meet him... and make it look accidental. Then, after we meet, I'll send you a text and we can meet here again."

"Thank you," Tammy said softly, slipping $100 into Emmanuelle's hand, before going into a description of James and his habits.

*****

Three days later and Tammy had still barely even seen James, let alone talked to him. His work was keeping him away. Even when he was at home, he was busy on the computer or his phone. He hadn't touched her in over a week now and it was driving her crazy. She thought of James undressing Emmanuelle, laying her back in the hotel bed, the same way he treated her. She imagined him thrusting into her, her legs up on his shoulders. She shivered, realizing how aroused it was getting her. She got dressed up and slipped out of the house, driving down to the hotel again and slipped into the bar. She sat at the bar and waited for Emmanuelle.

"I was hoping to see you again," the soft voice came from behind her just as she pulled the glass from her lips. She turned to see Emmanuelle slide into the seat beside her. "How are you doing tonight?"

Tammy gulped, now knowing how to proceed and wondering if she really wanted to know what the girl was going to tell her.

"I'm... uh... fine. How are you?"

She almost couldn't bear to find out what happened... but Emmanuelle was acting so pleasantly.

Emmanuelle smiled, catching Tammy's breath at the beauty she just seemed to notice. "I'm wonderful tonight... especially now."

Tammy smiled back, suddenly more at ease. She took a deep breath to relax.

"Well?" Tammy asked, hoping for painless information.

"Let's go to the booth if you don't mind. I'm supposed to be working." The two stood, grabbed their drinks and moved to a nearby booth, sitting directly across from each other.

Tammy looked up, barely able to contain herself. "Did you meet him?"

"Yes... yes I did. Just like you suggested. I went into the cafe and waited for him. He came in about noon like you said. I kind of flirted with him from across the room, you know, just looking at him. Then I went over and asked for some sugar for my iced tea. It was stupid, but I didn't know what else to say."

Emmanuelle paused for a moment, looking at Tammy. The woman was so expectant and eager for information.

"And?"

"We talked... innocently... flirting a little... I smiled and joked with him. Then I went back to my table. He left a little while later."

"So... he didn't... he didn't get your phone number or anything or set anything up?"

Tammy took a drink, her shaking hands made it difficult.

"He... uh... he slipped me his number on a piece of paper on the way out. He bent down and kissed me on the cheek and neck, his hand rubbed my thigh. He told me to call him. He said we'd have fun."

Tammy sat looking at her, almost stunned, not really surprised, but not happy either. She'd hoped she was wrong. She'd hoped that everything would have just been a misunderstanding. But here was some evidence that things weren't good. Her husband was flirting with a woman and gave her his phone number. He expected them to go out again. He expected to fuck this girl.

"I won't call him, of course," Emmanuelle said.

Tammy licked her lips, looking at Emmanuelle, trying to determine if she should indeed take the next step. The girl was calmly looking back at her as if studying everything about her face. "I... I want you to. I want you to call him up and arrange to see him again. I need to know."

"Are you sure that's what you want? You want to let your husband seduce me?"

Tammy sat back and exhaled from all the excitement and stress. She hadn't even realized she was holding her breath. "Yes."

*****

Three tense days passed again. James and Tammy did have sex the previous night, but it was different for some reason. Tammy was trying to find signs that he was having sex with someone else, maybe even Emmanuelle. Unfortunately, it was the image of Emmanuelle, the beautiful blond in the black dress... her hair up and braided... looking so elegant and sexy... that image was what took Tammy over the edge. She imagined Emmanuelle sliding her dress off her shoulders, her blue, piercing eyes looking directly at her. Pulling her dress down to expose her breasts... pulling it down and off her legs exposing her pussy. She imagined Emmanuelle was stripping for her, wanting her, wanting to fuck her... and it made her cum.

The intensity of the orgasm from the image surprised her. She'd never thought about women before, but there was something about Emmanuelle that intrigued and excited her. The girl has been with many men... she was good at seducing them. And she was good at seducing her.

James had seemed pleased that he'd made her orgasm so strongly, not knowing what really did it. He kissed her and then just rolled over and went to sleep. She wondered if he did that with Emmanuelle, too, or if he'd been aroused quickly again... and if he fucked her again and again.

She walked into the hotel bar again, wondering if the staff would recognize her coming in all the time. She knew this was all just some crazy misunderstanding. She was turning every little thing into some big deal. She had to just stop it before she embarassed herself.

Emmanuelle was sitting at the bar, facing away from her as she approached. She slid onto the stool next to her, sliding her purse on top of the bar. Emmanuelle was sipping a drink and set it down. She turned towards Tammy and smiled.

"Hi," Tammy said, smiling back. Emmanuelle put her such at ease with her beautiful smile and sparkling eyes. She seemed so youthful, so innocent, but so erotic at the same time.

"Hi. I'm happy to see you." She turned and hugged the older woman tightly, as if they were old friends.

Tammy ordered a drink and as she sipped it, Emmanuelle took her hand and led her to a nearby booth.

"Look, Emmanuelle, I think this was a bad idea." She pulled her checkbook from her purse and began making out a check. "Why don't I pay you what I owe you and we just forget the whole..."

"We met already..."

"You called him?" Tammy asked, obviously impatient.

Emmanuelle took a moment, looked down at her drink, obviously disappointed. But then a moment later looked back up. "Yes, I called him. We agreed to meet at the Metro Park two days ago."

Tammy was leaning forward, her arms resting on the table, wanting more and more information.

"I was sitting on a bench waiting for him. He came up to me and took my hand, hugging and kissing me as he met me."

Tammy was shocked. "I didn't tell you to do that..."

Emmanuelle looked equally pained, especially by Tammy's reaction. She interrupted her before she could even finish her sentence. "I didn't have a choice. He grabbed my hair in the back and pushed into me. He was very... forceful." She laughed softly as if describing it as forceful was exciting.

Tammy gulped, excited by the imagery Emmanuelle painted.

Emmanuelle could see Tammy's reaction, could practically hear her whimper of need. She smiled knowingly, and continued.

"He had a tight hold on my hand and led me into the park. We moved towards the back, where there were a lot of trees and not a lot of people. There were people scattered around the park, but no one was near us. He led me to a bench and sat on it, pulling me onto his lap."

Tammy could feel her body heating up as she imagined the encounter Emmanuelle described. She envisioned James pulling the girl to him, so dominantly, preparing to violate her.

"He had one hand behind me, on my waist," Emmanuelle said, her hands touching her waist where he held her. "Then his hand moved up and he grabbed my hair from behind, pulling my head back." Emmanuelle looked up, getting into the position Tammy knew James put her in. She could almost see James sitting there, holding the girl as she watched.

"He pulled me into another kiss while his other hand started stroking my leg, sliding my skirt up my thigh. I tried to protest. I grabbed his wrist and told him that this wasn't the right time or place, but it was useless. He held me tight and told me he was going to have me any time and any way he pleased."

Tammy groaned softly, excited by her description of James' domination of the young girl. She wanted him to do that with her, now. She wanted to feel so helpless and needy, even if it was just for sexual gratification.

Emmanuelle closed her eyes, one hand sliding along her exposed neck, caressing her lips, while the other moved below the table to obviously stroke her own thigh. Tammy used the moment to drop her own hand into her lap, sliding it along her own thigh as she felt her pussy clench in need. She almost instinctively moved to her pussy, but at the last moment, clenched her inner thigh instead. She looked around nervously, wondering if anyone was watching them, watching her... but everyone was lost in their own drinks and conversations.

"He... he slid his hand under my skirt until he touched my panties. I know he could feel how wet I was. I was so fucking soaked by now. He groaned a little and I know he was happy that I was so excited for him. I know you didn't want me to do it, but I wanted to fuck him, right then and there. I didn't care who saw us... I just had to have his cock."

Emmanuelle opened her eyes and looked at Tammy, her hand on her neck, almost choking herself as Tammy watched, her eyes wide open, pupils dilated.

"He grabbed my panties and pulled them, ripping them off me. Then he slid his fingers between my legs and onto my pussy. I fought him again, squeezing my thighs together to stop him, but he just smacked them and pulled my hair to force me to open them. He loved dominating me. He loved that I wasn't too easy for him. Then... surprisingly... he was almost gentle at first, his fingers sliding along my pussy as I looked up at the sky. They flicked over my clit and my body shivered... I almost came."

Tammy couldn't help herself any longer. She slid her hand between her legs, onto her pussy through the material of her skirt, opening her legs just a little. She pushed against her clit, stroking it as she listened and watched the young girl relive the encounter.

Emmanuelle knew what Tammy was doing and slid closer to her in the booth, leaning towards her on the table.

"He pushed a finger inside me and I could hear myself almost begging for more. I love being dominated like that and loved that he wasn't too shy to do it. He knew what he wanted and he was going to get it, no matter what. His finger felt so big inside me and he pushed it as deep as he could, then slid back out. He was toying with me, keeping me right on the edge of a huge orgasm. But there wasn't anything I could do about it. He was completely in control of me."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
590 Followers
12