The Seduction Trap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmanuelle lightly grabbed Tammy's arm and leaned in even closer. She could feel the older woman shiver excitedly at her touch and she knew she had the woman right where she wanted her. She could see Tammy's arm move and knew she was masturbating under the table. She could almost smell her excitement.

"He was fucking me with his finger like there was nobody else around. He pushed in two, then three, sliding in deep for a few strokes and then pulling out and sliding over my clit. All I could do was look up at the sky and feel every ounce of pleasure he generated. He... he made me cum so hard. I could hear myself practically screaming as it gushed out of me."

Tammy's eyes were blinking almost uncontrollably as she neared the peak of her orgasm. Her mouth was open and she licked her lips rapidly. Emmanuelle knew just another minute more and the middle-aged mother was going to cum.

"I could feel his cock pressing against my legs from beneath. He was so hard and I wanted it so badly. I wanted him to fuck me... hard and fast. I wanted him to treat me like some wanton whore. I wanted him to fuck me... my pussy... my ass... my mouth. I really didn't care how he fucked me, I just needed it."

Tammy closed her eyes, the feelings at her pussy almost taking her over the edge of sanity. She didn't want to cum, not here, not now, but this was almost too much.

"When he finished, he stuck his fingers in my mouth, telling me to suck my own pussy juices. He told me he wanted to take me home, he wanted to make me fuck his wife and suck on her pussy. He said he couldn't wait to fuck me while watching me eat her pussy."

Suddenly Tammy came, her hand pressed hard against her clit, trying not to thrust her hips into the air, trying not to scream. She tightly gripped her mouth closed and squeezed her thighs together, but it didn't matter. Emmanuelle definitely knew she was coming, even if the rest of the bar didn't.

A man's voice suddenly brought her back to reality. "Excuse me ladies, but the lady in the red dress in the booth bought this for you. She told me to tell you you look amazing and to stop by when you're free." The bartender set two full glasses on the table and made his exit. Tammy didn't look up, but noticed Emmanuelle lift her glass, turn, and offer a silent toast of thanks to the woman before downing it.

"Well, I'm very sorry to cut this short, but I think I have a date for the evening... unless you want to talk some more..."

It took a moment for Tammy to recover and to realize that Emmanuelle was offering to be with her for the night.

"No... I... I have to go..."

"Do you want me to call him again and set up another rendezvous?" Emmanuelle asked, hoping to see Tammy again.

Tammy felt jealous that this girl was getting the attention she so desperately wanted. Her anger at James subsided a little and was replaced with... jealousy? Was she getting angry at him now because he was going to fuck Emmanuelle, not some nameless face, not some cheating whore... but Emmanuelle? Did she really feel like she wanted this girl instead of James? Did she really want this girl dominating her like she described, pulling her hair... choking her... forcing her to... to... cum?

"Yes," she answered barely above a whisper, her eyes downcast.

"Meet here again?" Emmanuelle touched Tammy's arm again and Tammy felt a jolt of electricity pass between them.

"Yes," Tammy whispered again, grabbing her purse and pulling away from her, embarrassed. She couldn't think. She just had to leave.

12