The Seduction Trap Pt. 02

Story Info
A woman sets a trap for her cheating husband.
5.9k words
4.32
4.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
423 Followers

The Seduction Trap, Part 2

Tammy walked into the hotel bar once again. She'd barely even seen James the past couple of days, he was so busy with work. Now, of course, she knew the truth, that he wasn't working at all. He was out fucking. She was so close to proving it, of shoving it into his face and humiliating him like he did to her. It had only been a little over a week since she first met Emmanuelle and recruited her help... paid her to allow her husband to seduce her... paid her to allow her husband to fuck her.

She shivered at the thought of them fucking. She lay in bed just last night envisioning Emmanuelle laying on the bed, face down, with James behind her, sliding in and out of her pussy... holding her hair like reigns. She imagined Emmanuelle's panting breaths, her moans of pleasure mixed with James' grunts. She imagined Emmanuelle's wrists bound with leather straps, tied to the bed, holding her in place. She came hard again last night, her fingers getting tired from all the orgasms.

She slid onto the bar stool at the end and ordered a quick drink. She scanned the room quickly and saw Emmanuelle sitting with a guy across the room. She was laughing, touching his cheek and chest. She seemed to be having so much fun... but that was her charm. She was always having fun.

Their eyes met and Emmanuelle smiled at her. She leaned forward and whispered something in the guy's ear. He looked up at her, questioningly, begging her to stay and be with him, but she stood and peeled away from him, kissing him on the way.

She walked to Tammy and slid an arm around her shoulders as she sat on the bar stool. It was so smooth and practiced. She leaned forward, giving them privacy for a moment.

"Hi," she whispered, looking Tammy in the eye... confident... cool... dominant.

Tammy looked subservient, eyes downcast, huddled. She shivered when she felt Emmanuelle's arm slide around her and knew the girl had full control.

"Hi."

"I just had to leave a very promising client to come talk to you. So, in order to make this look on the up and up and keep me out of trouble, we have to go up to my room to talk. Ok?"

Tammy didn't know what to do or say any more. Her whole world was like shifting sand, sliding and disappearing, making it hard for her to move.

Emmanuelle wrapped her hand inside Tammy's and turned her around, pulling her to follow. Tammy slid off the stool and moved very compliantly. She almost wanted someone to do this with her, control her, tell her what she was supposed to do. She looked at the man across the bar and saw him watching them, smiling. He gave her the thumbs up, obviously wishing her luck.

Emmanuelle led her to the elevator and then into her room without ever saying a word. She led Tammy to the sitting area and onto a small couch, letting her sit.

"Let me get more comfortable and I'll tell you what you want to know," she said, reaching behind herself and pulling down the zipper to her dress as she turned and walked away. She let the dress fall to the floor and picked it up to lay it on the bed. Tammy got her first look at the girl. She was only wearing heels, stockings, thong panties and a corset as she disappeared into the bathroom. Her ass was the most perfect specimen Tammy had ever seen and it shocked her that she noticed.

When Emmanuelle came out of the bathroom, she was loosely tying a short, silken, black robe around her waist.

"Now... we can talk," she said, sliding into one of the chairs beside the couch.

"Ok," Tammy said, almost shyly.

"Well, we met again... this time we went to his office."

"Oh my God, at the publishing house?" Tammy perked up, looking surprised.

"It was just after hours... everyone had already left for the day. He led me into his office and locked the door, then turned and told me to strip. He barely even kissed me before that... just strip. I slipped off my dress but left my stockings and heels on. He seemed pleased with what he saw. I could see his pants tenting, so I knew he was hard. I was dripping wet and could feel my clit pulsing with need. You know what I mean? That point where you know you're going to get fucked and just can't wait?"

Tammy put her hands in her lap, wringing them as she listened, barely able to even look Emmanuelle in the eye. She nodded.

"He moved to his desk and pulled something from the drawer. As he walked over to me, I realized what it was..." Tammy looked up, wondering what it was, shaking a little as she tried to think of what it could have been. "... a collar. He fastened it around my neck and tightened it. It was a constant reminder of his domination over me. He put cuffs on my wrists and ankles, too, then stood back and admired me. He had me turn around and show him my body, since it was the first time he'd ever really looked at me. It was the first time he'd seen me naked. I was shivering, I was so fucking excited."

Emmanuelle watched as Tammy licked her lips, trying to be casual, but betraying her extreme excitement. She saw the almost imperceptible shake of her legs as the desire fought to overwhelm her body.

"My pussy was wet when he attached chains to my collar and wrists. He kissed me hard, forcing his tongue down my throat for a long moment, almost smothering me with his desire for me. He led me over to the desk and lay me against it, bending me over it. He attached the chains to the legs of the desk, forcing my legs wide apart, holding my hands down. I was so excited I could feel my juices running down my legs."

Emmanuelle leaned forward, her robe loosening and almost opening.

"He moved beside me and told me not to scream. He said if I screamed it would be worse for me. All he wanted me to do was count... count every swat on my ass. I'd never been dominated so roughly before and when he started spanking me, I wasn't sure why I hadn't started sooner. It was so liberating to just... let go... to just let him do as he pleased with me. I knew he'd give me all the pleasure I wanted."

Tammy changed her position, obviously uncomfortable, obviously very turned on. She squeezed her legs together and felt the squish of her pussy and relished the feeling. But she needed something more... she needed something to touch it... something pounding in it.

"But you must know that... you must know how dominating he can be."

Emmanuelle stood, her robe, fully untied now, draped open to show her corset and how it pushed her breasts up, magnifying her already impressive cleavage. She moved to stand in front of the couch, in front of Tammy.

"You must have felt his dominance before. You must have felt the sting of his hand on your ass, the grip of his fist in your hair, pulling your head just where he wanted it to be..."

Tammy couldn't look up, but saw Emmanuelle's stocking-covered legs, saw where the stocking tops ended on her lovely, soft thighs and where her corset ended on her torso, just below her belly button. She saw the naked flesh in between, so wet... her labia were swollen and extended.

"I felt him explore my ass. I felt his hand gently caress and squeeze it. I felt his fingers trace lazy circles around it before sliding between my cheeks. I shivered as it grazed my asshole, threatening to penetrate me there. But it continued lower, lower, down to my very wet pussy."

Tammy openly shivered now as Emmanuelle's hand gently caressed her head, her fingers running through her hair, her palm sliding down to caress her cheek, to slide beneath her chin and raise it up until she was looking into the girl's eyes.

"He was soft at first again, sliding his fingertips between my labia, getting them all wet. He seemed to be testing me, determining just how much I wanted him before he took me. I couldn't see a thing, of course. All I could do was stare at the wall and the window... all I could do was feel how much he was turning me on.

"I heard him kneel and felt his hands pull my ass apart, exposing me completely to him. Then I felt him kiss my ass... gently... then more roughly... then he was biting it, spanking it with his hand. Every blow hurt, but it was a good hurt, you know? The sting of every blow sent a surge to my pussy, making me wetter and wetter."

Emmanuelle's fingers slid into Tammy's hair, gripping it into a fist as she pulled the older woman towards her. Tammy was looking up but she could feel the heat from Emmanuelle's pussy, she could smell her exotic perfume mixed with her womanly scent.

"I felt his tongue slide against my pussy, slithering, and probing every recess and I know I was moaning and begging for him to lick me."

Tammy felt jealous again. James hadn't gone down on her in years. She'd missed that... their once extremely hot, overpowering, non-stop sex life had turned mundane, normal, boring, and infrequent.

"His tongue felt so wonderful in me and against my clit. I wanted to cum again and again, but he wouldn't let me. My body was on fire I was so hot for him."

Emmanuelle turned Tammy's head down until the woman was looking directly at her pussy. She lifted a high-heeled foot and placed it on the couch beside Tammy, exposing herself to the woman, then slowly pulled her closer and closer.

Emmanuelle slid a finger over her abdomen and watched Tammy's eyes follow it. She smiled at how much control she had over the woman. Her fingers slowly slid lower, onto her thigh, sliding between her legs.

"His tongue was amazing. He licked my pussy and clit like a pro, playing with me and torturing me."

Her fingers slid onto her own clit, circling it slowly for a moment, before surrounding it and pulling her labia away to expose it. She pulled Tammy's face towards her until Tammy's nose just touched the back of her hand. From that position, she knew Tammy's mouth was right over her clit. Tammy seemed frozen, unable to respond, but Emmanuelle didn't care.

"He told me he loved my pussy and told me that he was going to fuck me soon. He said it so sternly, so authoritatively that I knew it was going to be a brutal fuck. My pussy was drenched, very much like it is now, but he didn't do anything to quench the fire, only make it hotter."

She pulled Tammy away from her pussy and held her in place as her fingers slid into her pussy, coating them with her juices. She slid them out and showed them to Tammy for a moment, showing her just how wet she was, before sliding them across Tammy's lips and into her mouth. Tammy's lips closed on them and gently suckled. Emmanuelle pushed Tammy away, back into the couch and reached towards a drawer in the stand beside the couch. She opened it and pulled out a black dangly contraption, twisted with straps.

Tammy stared at it, never seeing such a contraption before. Emmanuelle held it in front of her, pulling back the straps and exposing a black, fleshy pole standing firm.

"Well?" Emmanuelle asked. Tammy looked so enthralled by it, Emmanuelle wanted to laugh. "Are you just going to stare at it?

"What are you going to do with it?"

"You don't know what it's for?" Emmanuelle did laugh. "I'm going to shove it up your wet cunt."

"My wha...?" Tammy didn't move at all, except to blink rapidly and shiver even more.

"I said," Emmanuelle stepped even closer, "I'm going to shove it up your wet cunt." Tammy leaned back in the couch. Emmanuelle thought she was going to run away. Instead, she lifted her hips and let Emmanuelle pull her panties down to her ankles and off. She then held her legs apart and watched as Emmanuelle pushed the head of the dildo into her pussy. As Tammy watched, Emmanuelle grabbed her neck, choking her and pushing her helplessly into the cushions. One of Tammy's hands grabbed her thigh tightly, trying to fight her urges to be fucked, the other grabbed Emmanuelle's wrist at her throat.

"How does it feel inside you?" Emmanuelle asked.

"Oh God... tight. I... I can't fit all of it."

"Yes you can," Emmanuelle said. "You'll feel every inch of it. It's bigger than your husband's, isn't it? He fucked me so hard... but first, he gave me a good spanking..."

Emmanuelle pulled the dildo out of Tammy's pussy.

"Get on your knees... over the back of the couch," she ordered sternly. Tammy complied and Emmanuelle flipped her skirt up, displaying her ass. "I was tied up, my legs spread wide, my arms forced out to the side. My tits were against the cold wood of his desk, pressed down. I could feel my nipples digging into the hard surface. He held my hair tightly from behind, like reigns, forcing my head up to look at the wall behind his desk."

Emmanuelle forced Tammy into nearly the same position, pushing her knees wider on the couch, pushing her hands over to back of the couch. Then grabbed her hair from behind, forcing the woman to groan and arch her back.

Emmanuelle caressed Tammy's ass for a moment. "He touched my ass at first, feeling it tremble, feeling the smooth skin. Then he told me to count... told me not to miss a count or I'd be punished. He told me he was going to hit me and that it would hurt, but that I must always count."

Emmanuelle raised her hand. For a split second, Tammy braced for what she knew was coming. Time seemed to be at a standstill as she waited... and waited... for what seemed like an eternity. Then Emmanuelle's hand hit Tammy's ass, the loud smack echoing off the walls. Tammy wanted to scream but she held her voice, unable to do anything but exhale loudly. Time halted again afterwards as she waited for the next strike.

"One, I said. I didn't fail at counting... I wanted to count, I wanted to feel his power."

"One!" Tammy nearly screamed, not wanting any more punishment than was necessary. "One... Please..."

Emmanuelle pulled her hair tightly. "Please? Please what? I endured everything your husband dished out to me. I endured all the pain and pleasure he gave me. I begged, too, but I begged for more."

She leaned down by Tammy's ear as her hand caressed the ass cheek she just struck. "What are you begging for?"

Tammy shivered and let out a little moan as Emmanuelle's breath tickled her ear. She closed her eyes, knowing that she was enjoying this too much to stop. She wondered how much she could endure... wondered what pleasures lay beyond if she only kept going. She imagined James asking the same question of Emmanuelle as she was tied to his desk. The image made her pussy even wetter as Emmanuelle's exploring fingers found out.

"Are you begging me to continue?" Emmanuelle asked, her fingers swirling through the older woman's soaked pussy, pinching her clit between them.

Tammy could barely speak the words she wanted to. She mouthed them, but only felt Emmanuelle's hold on her hair grow stronger. She knew she'd have to voice her decision.

"Please... more!" she breathed loudly.

Emmanuelle smiled. "Of course," she said simply and began spanking Tammy's ass again, blows raining down like clockwork, first on one ass cheek then the other, onto the back of her thighs even. And through it all, Tammy counted. Her ass was red, sore, and hot, but still she counted. Her hands and feet were loose, but she held them in place as if she were bound there... and she counted.

"Fifty," she finally said, panting and groaning, and Emmanuelle stopped. Her hand gently, lovingly stroked each reddened globe. Her fingers slid down and tested Tammy's pussy, finding it wetter than even she anticipated. Two, then three fingers slid inside easily and Tammy groaned in pleasure.

"When he was done spanking me, I knew he wasn't even close to being done with me. I was so hot I was willing to do anything he told me to. I was his slave, his play toy for the day. He released my hair and walked around the desk. I was sweating, panting from the pain. I looked a wreck, but I wanted him to fuck everything out of me."

Emmanuelle released Tammy and slid the strap-on up her legs, fastening the straps tightly. She grabbed the black cock and stroked it, wishing she could feel the pleasure she knew a man felt from it. She walked around the couch, and stood in front of the kneeling Tammy.

"His cock was so big and hard. I wanted it so badly I was drooling. I could feel my spit dripping from my chin as I stared at it, watching it bob as he moved closer."

She moved until the fake cock was inches from Tammy's face.

"He told me to kiss it. He told me to love it. And I wanted nothing else."

She moved forward until it touched Tammy's lips and she kissed it, tentatively at first, but then move forcefully. Emmanuelle watched from above as she slid the cock all over Tammy's face, the woman chasing it with her lips and tongue. Then she lowered the tip to Tammy's lips and pushed it between them. Tammy hadn't had a lot of experience with a cock in her mouth, but it wasn't her first time. She had loved doing it to the guys in her past, mostly to control them. Now she just wanted to please. She didn't move her arms and held her place as if she were bound there as Emmanuelle grabbed her hair again and gently began fucking her face.

"I loved it when he just grabbed my head and fucked my mouth. It was just another slutty whore hole for his pleasure to fuck. I didn't care; I wanted him to use it."

Emmanuelle shoved deep into Tammy's mouth, making the woman almost gag on it before releasing her again. Again and again she pushed it down into her throat and again and again Tammy let her. She was moaning, gagging, slobbering over the fake cock and loving every minute of it.

Emmanuelle pulled free from her mouth and walked around the couch. She put her hands on Tammy's hips and rest the cock on her ass. She slowly slid forward and back, letting it slide over Tammy's skin, letting her feel its hardness, letting her feel every ridge and bump on its surface.

"Then when he was hard as a rock, he pulled out of my mouth and walked back around his desk. I knew what he was going to do now, and I begged him to do it. I begged him to fuck me like a slutty whore. I begged him to use my pussy and make me cum over and over. I begged him to cum in my pussy and all over my body."

Emmanuelle grabbed Tammy's hair again, pulling her head back, making her back arch.

"I wanted him to fuck me, Tammy. I wanted his cock to just slam into my pussy again and again. He just held it there, on my ass, making me beg, making me plead with him."

"Please... please fuck me," Tammy panted.

"I wanted him to ride me all night long. I wanted him to never stop fucking me," she said, slowly pushing the fake cock into Tammy's wet and willing pussy. Tammy groaned at the size of the monster as it pushed deeper and deeper. Emmanuelle's hands held her hips tightly, her fingertips gripping the flesh and bone for maximum leverage, the cock sliding in and out, moving deeper and deeper with each anguishly slow thrust.

"I wanted him to split me in two with his cock. He was fucking me like an animal, not caring about anything else but to cum inside me."

Emmanuelle suddenly thrust hard, slapping against Tammy's ass and then retreated slowly, until just the head was buried in the older woman. Then she thrust hard again, pushing the air from Tammy's lungs, making her grunt each time. Tammy's body was quivering, but still she held her position. Her hands grabbed the couch hard, her hands getting almost white from the exertion. And still Emmanuelle kept thrusting into her.

"I came hard... so very hard... and it felt like my soul was pouring out of my pussy, dripping down my thighs," she said as Tammy started to cum. "And he didn't stop... no... he didn't... He didn't wait for me to recover. He just kept fucking me, not caring if I even passed out or not. He fucked me and fucked me right through one orgasm and into the next. It was so wonderful..."

Tammy rapidly came again, collapsing against the back of the couch, helpless in Emmanuelle's grip.

Emmanuelle pulled free from the quivering woman and silently unfastened the harness, letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and grabbed Tammy's hair again, pulling the woman to her feet and guiding her the dozen steps to the bed. Tammy moved as directed, helpless to stop her dominatrix as she fell onto the bed. Emmanuelle crawled up onto it, turned Tammy onto her back and kicked a leg over her body until she was sitting on her stomach. She looked down at her helpless victim, her face expressing her sheer desire and need, and slowly inched up her body as her hands stroked Tammy's face.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
423 Followers
12