The Seduction Trap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her knees were above Tammy's shoulders, she felt Tammy's hands cradle her ass and begin stroking it. She raised her hips up until her pussy was above Tammy's face, all the while watching her, commanding her, telling her what was going to happen by simply looking into her eyes and soul.

Tammy was so swept up into submission, she didn't move or protest when Emmanuelle settled her pussy right onto her face. She willingly opened her mouth and accepted her wetness as it settled onto her lips and tongue, slithering her tongue over the succulent flesh to return the pleasure she was given. She'd never been with a woman and didn't have a clue what she was expected to do, but moved with her intuition and reflex, going by the movement of Emmanuelle's hips and her gasps of pleasure to know what felt good to the young woman.

Emmanuelle didn't care that the woman was inexperienced. She knew the domination alone would be enough to make her cum. She moved her hips forward and back, fucking Tammy's mouth. Then she reached down and grabbed Tammy's head with both hands, pulling her tighter against her overheated pussy, grinding her pussy down harder and harder, until her orgasm overtook her, flooding Tammy's mouth and covering her face.

She suddenly let go of Tammy's head but kept idly sliding her pussy up and down Tammy's face. Tammy coughed after receiving her copious juices unexpectedly, and thought the ordeal was over. But Emmanuelle was relentless and kept her face well trapped between her thighs.

Tammy looked up between Emmanuelle's breasts and watched her a moment. Emmanuelle had her eyes closed, her mouth open and smiling as she panted in pleasure. It gave the Tammy a rush to know she pleased the girl so well.

When Emmanuelle opened her eyes a few minutes later, she looked down at Tammy, once again looking needful and submissive. She again grabbed Tammy's helpless head and ground her pussy into her face until she came again. Tammy could barely breath as Emmanuelle's wet fuck flesh covered her nose and mouth, but she didn't care... she would have enjoyed dying giving that much pleasure to her.

When Emmanuelle was finally satiated, she dismounted Tammy and lay down beside her, hugging her tightly and kissing her. Tammy hadn't felt so much love in such a long time. She finally fell asleep in Emmanuelle's arms.

Tammy woke several hours later, the room dark, the lights from the city barely streaming in through the window. She slipped out of bed, the room, and she, smelling of sex. Her body felt a little sore, a little worn, but still excited. She was so embarrassed by the evening's events she blushed when she thought about them. She slid as little of her clothes on as she could get away with, then moved towards the door. She looked back and saw Emmanuelle's eyes staring at her from the bed, a smile on her beautiful lips. Neither said a word as she opened the door and disappeared for home.

She was relieved when she got home and James was still out. She looked at the clock and wondered why he still wasn't home at 3:00am, but was a little grateful. She slipped into the shower to clean up and then slipped into bed, sleeping long into the next morning.

*****

Tammy woke and turned to her side, the light of the mid-day sun streaming in the windows of her spacious bedroom. She looked at the clock and groaned. She hadn't slept so late in a long, long time. She fell back into her pillow, the comforting sheets reminding her of last night.

Was it all just a dream? Had she really had sex with Emmanuelle? Had she really enjoyed it that much?

She closed her eyes, remembering just what Emmanuelle looked like in the throes of passion. She remembered Emmanuelle's face, contorted in pleasure, whimpering and panting as she came. She remembered the feel of Emmanuelle's hands holding her hips tightly as she fucked her from behind. She remembered how much she was panting, how badly she herself wanted more and more.

She felt her pussy gush excitedly and knew it was all real. It had all happened and she knew she wanted it to happen again. She couldn't bring herself to do it, though. She had to confront James. She had to show him that she knew about his infidelity. She had to show him that she knew about he and Emmanuelle. She had to show him that she knew he seduced another woman... fucked her... dominated her...

She shivered remembering how Emmanuelle had dominated her the same way and in seconds realized that her fingers were stroking her pussy. She felt the flash of pleasure course through her and tried to pull her fingers free, but just couldn't stop.

She pinched her nipples with her free hand as her fingers plunged inside her pussy, slapping her palm against her clit. 'Yes!' she thought. 'Just how Emmanuelle would be doing it to her.'

She didn't get out of bed until several hours later.

*****

Two days later, Tammy showed up a little early at the restaurant and called James to let him know that she was there. She took a seat at the small table that faced the door, which would force James to sit with his back to the door. She was nervous, wondering how this would all turn out in the end.

She got her phone out and sent a text... and the trap was set.

"Hi hun," James said as he stood by the table and leaned down to kiss his wife. "I'm surprised you called, but grateful for the little respite. Work is really killing me today and I could really use the break."

"I'm glad, James," Tammy smiled. "I miss doing things like this."

James sat in the chair across from her and picked up the menu, scanning the offerings. Tammy's phone vibrated and he was surprised when she started texting. He was a little worried because she wasn't normally a texter. "Everything ok?"

"Yeah... yeah," Tammy smiled. "Everything's fine. Just a friend."

The happy couple talked for a few minutes before the waitress came over and took their order. Tammy was practically shaking, she was so scared. She knew she couldn't turn back, though. No matter what happened, this had to get out into the open.

The waitress had just brought their salads and walked away when Tammy saw Emmanuelle entering the cafe. She raised her hand, signalling the girl to come over, and almost felt regret when she saw her bright smile. Emmanuelle came over quickly and only realized there was someone else at the table when she arrived. Her smile faded when she saw the man... the man matching Tammy's description.

James looked up, confused, as Tammy stood and looked down at him, her face showing a pure victorious smile. Her smile faded quickly when the two looked at each other, then at her. James still looked confused, rather than the guilty, scared look she'd envisioned. She envisioned this moment many times and each time, James looked guilty, caught, saddened... every look that would give Tammy victory.

But... a look of utter innocent confusion took her by surprise.

"Tammy? Are you ok?" He looked at Emmanuelle and then back. "Is this your friend?"

"Why did you...?" Emmanuelle suddenly started crying, her eyes quickly falling to the floor before she ran out of the cafe. Tammy started to call after her, but remained motionless, completely confused at what happened.

James looked back to watch the girl running out the door, then turned back to his wife. "Honey, who was that?"

*****

Tammy tried texting Emmanuelle for 3 days, but the girl wouldn't answer. She got out of her car in the hotel parking garage and closed the door, exhaling sharply, trying to expell her fear with it. If only Emmanuelle hadn't lied to her about the whole thing... maybe things would have turned out better. But she knew better. She knew that if Emmanuelle had told her the truth, had told her that James hadn't tried to come onto her... if she'd found out that James hadn't really been cheating on her at all but had really been just working a lot... then she wouldn't have seen Emmanuelle again. Emmanuelle wouldn't have come onto her, wouldn't have fucked her, wouldn't have totally changed her world.

She nervously walked into the lobby and into the bar. She quickly scanned the room and saw Emmanuelle sitting in a booth, talking intimately to a man. She took a seat at the bar, ordered a drink, and waited. Emmanuelle glanced at her, but quickly went back to her conversation and was touching the man more and more, and allowing him to touch her, as if trying to provoke Tammy.

Tammy was shaking, partly in fear, partly in desire, and partly in jealousy. In minutes she stood and walked over to the couple, who were huddled close, the man kissing Emmanuelle's neck.

Emmanuelle saw Tammy approach and then stand beside them. "Can I help you?" she asked.

"Can I speak with you a moment, please?" Tammy asked as the man continued kissing her. He tried to stop and raise his head, but Emmanuelle cradled his head, holding him in place.

"I'm a little busy at the moment, why don't you come back tomorrow." Emmanuelle smiled, knowing just how angry she was making Tammy.

"Emmanuelle.... please."

Emmanuelle released the man's head and it rose. He looked at Tammy, angered to be disturbed.

"Jack... be a dear and wait for me for a moment. I'll be right back and we can move our party elsewhere, ok?"

"Ok. But don't be long."

Emmanuelle smiled at him and blew him a kiss. "I wouldn't do that, love." She stood and walked towards a corner of the bar, as Tammy followed like a little puppy. Tammy felt so controlled by this beautiful woman she didn't know what else to do. Emmanuelle slid onto a bar stool and motioned Tammy to stay standing. She folded her legs, her hands in her lap, looking so regal and dominating.

"So... what do you want?" Emmanuelle finally asked, taking an ice cube from a drink on the bar between her fingers. As Tammy watched, the girl slid the ice cube over her chest, letting the rivulets of water slip down into her cleavage.

Tammy couldn't help but look and catch her breath. The erotic woman was driving her crazy.

"I... I wanted to apologize."

"Go on..."

"I thought... I thought I'd show James that I caught him. I... I didn't know that you..."

"That I what?"

Tammy looked down, unable to look her in the eye. "I didn't know that he didn't really seduce you and sleep with you."

"But now you know..."

Tammy looked up a little as Emmanuelle's hand moved the ice cube again, sliding it over and around her neck before sliding it between her breasts. She shivered with desire.

"Yes."

"So I lied to you about fucking your husband... and yet... you're here again. What do you want, Tammy?" Emmanuelle asked challenging the older woman.

Tammy licked her lips, barely able to form the words she wanted to say.

"I... I want you."

Emmanuelle smiled, and lifted Tammy's face with a finger underneath her chin. "You want me? As if I'm your's to take?"

Tammy shook her head, as her mind reeled with depraved images. "No... I want you to take me."

"Ah... that is so much better." Emmanuelle uncrossed her legs and opened her knees wider, pulling her dress up to reveal her nakedness. "I want to take you. But I want you to utterly and completely give yourself to me. I want to know just how much you want this."

Tammy looked around the bar. Most of the patrons were lost in their own conversations, but a few of them were looking at her. She blushed in embarrassment and looked down at Emmanuelle's beautifully bare sex. Wordlessly, she knelt on the floor of the bar and slid between Emmanuelle's thighs, burying her tongue into the only pussy she'd ever tasted.

Emmanuelle simply looked down and smiled, watching the older woman debase herself to please her.

"You'll need a lot of practice," Emmanuelle said a moment later, grabbing a handful of Tammy's hair and pulling her to her feet. Tammy wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, panting, and helplessly standing there as everyone seemed to stare. Emmanuelle turned Tammy around to face the rest of the patrons and knocked on the bar. Tammy could hear the bartender lift a few items from behind and set them on top.

Emmanuelle pulled Tammy closer and slid a collar around her neck, fastening the wide strap tightly. She then took a leash and fastened it to the D-ring in the front of the collar.

Emmanuelle stood amid the clapping of a few of the patrons.

"Now... let's go upstairs and I'll show you your new duties... and we'll give you ample time to practice worshiping my body."

12