The Seductive Seed of a Tranny MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,443 Followers

It was her next request that clued him into the scope of what she intended for their new relationship. The time came quickly when Martha seemed particularly unimpressed with their current bargain. One day out of the blue she wouldn't take his underwear.

"You don't want them?" Jackson asked, a little embarrassed. He'd just gotten used to the idea that his unwashed skivvies could be desirable to someone like her and now she didn't want them.

"No," Martha said, "I may not be bringing you my loads anymore."

"No?" Jackson's spirits instantly deflated. "Is there... someone else?" he asked with a surprising amount of hurt palpable in his voice.

"There's no one else," Martha replied. "I want to keep feeding you. But do you want it too?"

"Yes. Please. You know I don't want to stop. I could wear other underwear. You could pick them out if you want," he offered with some evident embarrassment.

"It's going to take more than that," Martha declared. "I'm tired of doing all the work. You've been getting the milk practically for free. From now on if you want the cream filling you're going to have to do the milking."

Jackson blushed crimson. "You want me to... to help you masturbate?"

"It's to help you. You're the one on the semen diet. You don't have to say yes right away. I'm going to make this so easy for you. You know where I live. Come see me anytime. Tonight. Tomorrow. Next week. Help me rub one out and the load's yours. Show up or don't. That's the only way you're getting my seed from now on. Be prepared to work for it."

Martha didn't wait for Jackson's response. She gave him a wide grin, grabbed her clothes basket and left. Jackson looked back and watched her big, voluptuous ass swinging as she walked. It was the kind of ass that could crush a man and make him beg for more. Jackson felt crushed and he worried he might soon be begging her for more.

***

Jackson couldn't hold out for long. That tickle in the back of his throat, the burning desire from deep within wouldn't let him rest. The next day after work he stood outside her apartment and stared apprehensively at the numbers on her door. To knock or not to knock. Jackson had a serious decision to make.

His hand rapped at the door.

A few pounding steps and the door swept open. Martha stood in the doorway, a bathrobe adorning her body and a smile on her face. "Thought I'd see you last night," she said. She looked down at her robe and then over to him, "I was just changing from work when I heard your knock. Come in."

Jackson passed through the threshold into her apartment for the first time. He peered around the room. He knew the layout well because his apartment on the upper level was similar; their taste in furnishing and decor wasn't. Martha seated him on the big leather couch in the middle of the room, a singing fish hanging on the wall over the tv. She offered him a drink from a shelf overflowing with vodka and whiskey bottles.

"You're in luck today. I was so sure I'd see you yesterday that I never jerked off. You're going to get one hell of a big one today. Are you ready for it?" Martha poured herself a drink and sat beside him. Her robe split open a few inches, revealing the inside of her thigh. She stretched, stirring the robe open further and divulging that she wasn't wearing anything under it.

"Do you want it?" she asked again when he failed to answer, his eyes glued to the gap in her robe.

"What, um, what?" Jackson suddenly felt very hot and nervous.

Martha took a long sip from her drink. She sat back comfortably. "A drink from me. The best drink in the house." She spread her legs and let her cock poke through the gap. Jackson's breath stalled in his chest. It was big, fat, and getting harder. He'd never seen it before, only the golden nectar it produced, which rolled down his throat and pleased his stomach like nothing else ever had. A juicy vein crawled up the shaft and tapered off just before reaching the thick, meaty head. A cock more impressive and powerful than any of the ones he'd seen in pornos. A woman's cock.

He couldn't run from it any longer. Her dick stared him right in the face and said, in nothing but a whisper at first, "Touch me."

"It won't make me a sissy to touch it?" he asked apprehensively.

"No, of course not. Give me your hands," Martha told him.

Jackson extended his hands to her and watched as she took both of them. Hers were bigger and stronger than his, but they held him with a gentle grip. Martha clasped his hands in hers and examined them carefully. "They're pretty," she remarked. "Like they were made for stroking cock."

"Thank you," Jackson said, not sure how much of a compliment it really was for a straight man to receive. His focus remained on what lay between her legs, only it wasn't laying anymore, as he watched it swell in size.

Its sibilant whisper grew louder. "Put your hands on me," it implored him. "Stroke me. Touch me. Give yourself to me and I'll shoot my stuff for you. I'll empty my love goo all over you and finally quench your thirst for me." It talked until Jackson became keenly aware that he was the one doing the talking in his own head and he didn't need anymore convincing.

Martha released Jackson's hands and let him begin to explore her stiff meat for himself now that she was sure he would. He grasped her cock in his small hands. It throbbed for him. When he touched the engorged head a milky pearl formed there. Jackson swiped the hot syrup onto his fingertip and brought it to his lips. The flavor made him purr. So thick and warm in his hand, he began to stroke her incredible pole. His hand moved in long, slow motions up and down the length of it.

"Ohh, that's good," she said. "It's about time we put those soft little hands to use. When you want butter you gotta churn for it."

Jackson felt a tinge of insecurity as he compared his small hands to her enormous slab. He couldn't close his fingers around it, although Martha moaned when he tried.

"It's very big," he murmured, somewhat to himself. It was no longer a mystery in any sense of the word how she managed to produce such massive loads for him to drink. Her huge, plump testicles and fat, veiny shaft told him everything he needed to know about the who and the how. Jackson licked his lips, the single bead of pre-cum he'd milked from her so far had stimulated his taste buds and awoken his ravenous, cum-hungry stomach.

Martha deduced some of the things that were rocketing around in his brain as he masturbated her throbbing phallus in slow, deliberate, almost loving strokes. She savored the view, raking her fingers gently through his hair.

Jackson rubbed out another dollop of pre-cum. "You should use that to lubricate my shaft," she said, but he'd already wiped it from her and sucked it off his finger by then. So Martha spit in her hand and coated her stiff rod with it.

"Thanks," Jackson said softly, slightly embarrassed that he might be coming off like a cum-addicted freak, but figuring that the way he could stroke her faster now with the added lubrication more than made up for it. Martha's shutting eyes and low moans told him all he needed about the kind of job he was doing.

Jackson pumped her fat shaft, his eyes glued raptly to the meaty, swollen tip, studying its size and shape as its color changed from pink to red, then reddish purple. Driven on by his impatient waiting for another pearl of Martha's precious syrup to whet his appetite, he discovered he could squeeze just below her over-sized crown to make a glazed, milky bead of nectar form at her hole practically on command. He smiled triumphantly, he really could milk her.

Jackson went straight for the inviting droplet, but Martha pushed his finger away. He couldn't understand why she would slap him away and looked up into her face with genuine fear weighing on his features that she might be having second thoughts about this whole thing. Her eyes twinkled at his.

"It's enough poking me with that finger, honey. It gets cold on the journey from there to your mouth, anyway. You've got to grab it straight from the source. You're gonna have to catch it with your tongue if you want more."

Jackson might have had reservations if he'd taken a minute and thought about it; if he weren't sitting between her chubby, mature thighs, corkscrewing her fat shaft with both hands. Jackson slowed the motion of his jerking and dipped his mouth down, sending a twisted shiver down each of their spines as his tongue touched her tip. He took the rich, creamy pearl between his lips and swallowed.

Martha's thick lips spread into a pleased smile. "Can't believe I ever spunked up my socks with a dollface like you living in the same building as me, ready to slurp down everything I can muster."

The ripples of pleasure slicing through Martha's mature body were intensifying. It was as though she could feel the cum begin to boil inside her. It wouldn't be long now.

Martha moaned harshly and put her hand down on Jackson's shoulder. "Quite a load brewing in there for you. All I can say is you better have arrived on an empty stomach. Use a hand to rub my nuts if you want that butter, honey."

Jackson juggled her fat, pulsing balls in one hand as the other tirelessly massaged her shaft in firm, quickening strokes. His eyes focused on her swollen, angry tip. He shuffled his knees anxiously and licked his lips.

Martha tightened her grip on his shoulder as she approached the precipice of her orgasm. "Your special delivery's almost here. Get ready for some big mouthfuls," she rasped.

It dawned on Jackson that they didn't have a container to capture her cum with. "Wait!" he cried frantically, "let me get something to catch it with!"

"Too late," she said, seizing his shoulder even harder in case he tried to move. "Put your lips on the end of my cock and I'll shoot in your mouth. I hope you're a quick swallower." Her breathing suddenly intensified. "Get a single drop of it on my leather couch and I'll never feed you my cream again." Martha's eyes clenched shut.

Jackson had no time to decide. The only thing he knew for sure in that split second was that he couldn't let any of Martha's sperm spill on that couch and risk losing her loads forever.

"Seal your lips on the head! I'm cumming now!" Martha cried, using the hand that wasn't clawing at Jackson's shoulder to blanket his hand on her shaft and help with the last few strokes.

Jackson rushed forward and took the fat, throbbing crown between his lips just as love goo bubbled through Martha's shaft and flooded down Jackson's unprepared throat with the power of a Cat 5 storm. He had little time to savor the wondrous flavor of her boiling syrup, struggling down thick mouthfuls of it, doing everything he could not to choke, his eyes watering.

It was a fiery eruption, filling Jackson's mouth with hefty spurts of her tangy splooge. His hand continued to milk her shaft while his lips maintained their vacuum seal on the end of her cock. It was a battle to keep up with the flow of butter filling his stomach, but he wouldn't give up and he wouldn't let a single drop spill, not if it killed him. Jackson took it all.

It didn't look pretty, but that voracious little tickle in the back of Jackson's throat finally felt sated. He was elated to swallow each and every new blast. And while it might not have looked pretty, it was the most beautiful thing Martha had ever seen. His sweet lips wrapped around her angry mushroom, stimulating all those hypersensitive mid-orgasm nerves with his hot mouth, drinking down her load like a pro with tears streaming down his cheeks from all the exertion.

Martha fed him everything she had. Every last drop until she'd been drained so completely that her balls ached pleasantly. Jackson's eyes were closed. He sat there contentedly, teasing her veiny shaft with his feathery fingertips, her tip between his tightly-sealed lips, resting on his hot, velvet tongue. He could feel her sticky load rolling around in his stomach. It was a feeling he desperately craved.

"I think that's all of it," Martha said with a warm chuckle after she'd let a minute pass and he hadn't moved. "That was a lot more fun than filling my socks. Thanks, honey."

Jackson blushed. He let her massive tip drop from his lips and licked them clean, scoring another honey sweet strand that had started to dribble down his chin. Jackson looked up sheepishly at his well-hung benefactress and wondered if things would ever be the same for him after what had happened between them. His own throbbing erection and the pure satisfaction radiating out from his stomach told him emphatically that they wouldn't be.

***

A turning point in Jackson's life came the very next day. He knew the knock at the door had to be from Martha. He rushed to it and found a lidded container waiting for him on the mat just like before. Jackson picked it up, his heart beating through his chest at the very sight of it. He couldn't help feeling a little disappointed when he found a note inside instead of her hot splooge. The note said to come to her apartment fast as he could for a creamy surprise.

Jackson didn't need to be convinced. He burst out of his apartment and was well on the way to Martha and her waiting surprise in just a few frenzied strides. He would have been there in record time if he hadn't stumbled right into Megan in the hallway. She didn't seem to be watching where she was going either.

"Sorry," Jackson blurted out, moving his feet to negotiate past her.

"It's all right," Megan said, she sounded angry, but not at him.

"What's wrong?" he asked gently.

"Derrick broke up with me. Can you believe it!" Megan stamped her foot and checked her phone again as if to see if he'd texted her since she'd last checked.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"He was a dick anyways," she vented.

"You'll be able to do a lot better than him if that's true."

Megan put her phone away. "You're absolutely right. I don't want to think about that bastard anymore. It looks like you're in a hurry but if you weren't doing anything right now maybe we could..." She gave him the glimmer of a mischievous smile.

Here was the moment Jackson had been waiting for, but now that it had finally come all he could think about was the creamy surprise Martha had waiting for him. It was getting colder the longer he stood there gabbing with Megan.

He'd never turned down a girl before and had no idea how. "I already made plans. I, I'm sorry. Perhaps another time."

Megan's smile evaporated instantly. Her expression morphed into the one she'd worn when Jackson first bumped into her.

"You're going to see that strange large woman, aren't you? The one with the crusty socks? I heard people talking in the building but I didn't believe them."

Jackson's face reddened. "She's very nice in her own way," he said, looking down at his feet.

Megan's expression softened. She gave him the hint of a smile and said, "I hope she makes you happy. Don't worry about me. I'll call some of my girlfriends up and get drunk. Then Derrick and I will probably be back together in a week like last time."

Jackson returned her smile nervously. "Thanks," he said. And they walked off in opposite directions.

Jackson's cheeks stayed red with embarrassment from Megan's assumption that he was in some way dating Martha. It's not like they were dating, Jackson was just... slurping her potent seed down like a ravenous dog any chance he got. Dating might be kinder than the truth.

So there he stood outside Martha's door. He'd been in the exact same spot the day prior deciding whether to knock or not. The answer was even more clear today than it had been then. He could no longer hide behind the excuse that he needed Martha's loads to bulk up so that girls would be interested in him. A girl he had a crush on, a girl whose boyfriend had just broken up with her, and there she was offering herself up to Jackson on a silver platter. He'd turned her down cold. Martha was waiting for him and she had a creamy surprise with his name on it which he couldn't let get cold.

Jackson knocked.

She didn't come to the door to meet him this time. "Come in," her voice called out from within.

He opened the door and stepped inside her apartment. The couch was empty. He peeked around the corner into the kitchen and it was empty too.

"In the bedroom," she beckoned him in a sultry voice he'd never heard from her before.

The door was open. The lights in the room were neither bright nor dim. Her bedroom had faded flowery print drapes on the windows and a bookshelf with more snowglobes and various knick-knacks on it than books. Martha was turned away from him, standing at the dresser by her bed. She was naked. His eyes followed the shape of her generous curves, fixating on her large, thick MILF ass. This was his first time really seeing this side of her, literally. His cock came to life in his pants.

"I've been waiting," she said, still turned away from him. "You shouldn't keep me waiting, honey."

"I'm sorry. I ran into somebody in the hall. I got here as fast as I could."

"I'm glad you're here. I don't know how I'd clean up this mess if I didn't have your hungry mouth to count on." Martha spun around, Jackson's eyes zeroing in on her huge, half-hard cock as it whipped around with her.

Slowly Jackson took in the rest of her. His lips curved into a smile as he did. Her stomach, arms and most particularly her breasts were splattered in cum. Jackson's erection throbbed. Martha's big tits and thick nipples were coated in her cream like a giant pair of shimmering candy apples. Jackson hadn't paid much attention to her breasts before, only in his dream. They were gorgeous, especially when they were dripping in cum.

"Get over here and eat up, lover boy." Martha coiled one of her arms out to him.

"At your service."

Jackson closed the gap between them in an impassioned flash. He took her thick arm in both of his skinny ones and attached his needy lips to the glob of glistening semen nearest them. All thoughts of Megan were flushed from his brain. Suddenly he didn't feel puny, he didn't feel inadequate. His arms fit around Martha's perfectly and when her syrupy load hit his taste buds with their virile tang, all his complaints were gone.

He cleaned her arm off with long, swirling licks. It tickled Martha and sent a pleasurable surge through her prick. Jackson swallowed the drying white globs of sperm hungrily. When one arm was sparkling clean he moved onto the next, sucking and lapping at her fleshy arms as if in a fervid trance.

Jackson dropped to his knees and licked the trail of cum off her stomach, negotiating around her growing erection to do so. He struggled to stand and had started to reach for her plump, cum-splattered titties when she eluded him.

Martha hopped up on the bed. A crooked smile adorned her thick lips as she drew him closer with her finger. "Up on the bed with me if you're ready for the main course," she said.

Jackson was ready to leap on the bed and get at those dripping breasts when Martha pushed him away easily with her foot.

"Clothes are never allowed in my bed, honey. You've gotta strip if you want my spunk." Her smile widened ominously.

He couldn't turn back now, not when he was so close to sucking those fat melons clean and filling his needy belly with another helping of Martha's special protein product. Jackson sighed as he whipped his shirt off.

Martha chuckled softly. "Told you you'd have to work for it." Her eyes took in his slender chest. It was her turn to lick her lips and feel a hungry void in her stomach as Jackson stripped his pants and little red briefs off. His pink, bouncing dick and skinny legs launched another horny jolt through her stiff member.

Not long ago Jackson would have been mortified by the obvious size disparity between their respective packages, but today he didn't give it a thought as he glided over to Martha on the bed and pressed his tiny body onto hers. Jackson's gluttonous lips found her creamy breasts. She cupped the back of his head in turn.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,443 Followers