The Seductive Seed of a Tranny MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,443 Followers

He licked her sticky breasts clean one at a time. They were so doughy and warm, jutting out from her lightly-freckled chest. Faint blue veins led like a path toward her areolae. The supple skin was smooth and flattened against her chest as his tongue brushed along the twin treasures.

"Hungry today, aren't you?" Martha moaned. Her hard cock burrowed between his chubby, little thighs.

Jackson licked her breasts until only the areolae and nipples were still creamed. His face dived between the two sticky orbs, he was busy collecting the pools of cum that had drifted there when Martha, keeping her hands in his hair, pressed the inside of her arms against the sides of her tits, making them pancake out around his head and trapping him there. Jackson closed his eyes and enjoyed their warmth and incredible softness. It didn't matter that they were suffocating him. He could breathe in the next life.

Martha eventually loosened her titty grip and let his head go. "Like that, huh?" She laughed warmly. "Keep going. These fat tits better sparkle before you're done. Don't waste a drop of my special juice." She humped her throbbing prick between his clasping thighs.

Jackson dragged his tongue in circles around her areolae, gulping down every tiny shred of Martha's syrup, its nutty, sweet flavor soothing his entire body. A rocketing spark of pleasure ripped through Martha when his pliant tongue strummed across one of her nipples. She froze in the middle of a deep breath and moaned.

Each of her thick nipples had a good-sized dollop of milky seed attached to it. Martha's toes crunched and her legs flexed together as Jackson licked the glistening butter off. When he was satisfied that he'd cleaned every drop of her creamy load off her tits he looked up into her eyes.

"Did I do as good a job?" he asked coyly.

"I'll tell you when you're finished, honey." Martha cupped the back of his head tighter and brought his shiny lips back to the juicy, engorged nipple he'd just tongue-polished. "Suck it," she said with a glassy stare.

Jackson took the sensitive nub between his smiling lips and sucked. He suckled her puffy nipple gently, tasting the rubbery skin and tickling it with his tongue. His aching dick laid flat between their stomachs, hers stayed nestled between his warm, gripping thighs.

"Like sucking those, don't you? Don't stop."

Jackson nursed contentedly at her breast and listened to Martha's fluttering moans. He scraped the tender nub with his teeth and felt her big body squirm beneath him. He could tell when it was becoming too sensitive to continue and so he turned his head and caught her other nipple between his lips. Jackson slurped loudly and sucked down hard on the thick, swollen knob.

Time ticked away quickly amidst the amorous nursing; a smack of Jackson's lips here, a purring moan from Martha there. Finally she had no choice but to push the boy away and give her stiff, aching nipples a rest. His soft lips detached with an audible pop.

Jackson shifted his weight, inadvertently rubbing his tender thighs around her girth. Martha smiled as it reminded her of the other stiff, aching knob in her possession which could use the attention now that his mouth was free.

"Hungry for another serving of cream?" she asked, grinning.

Jackson nodded profusely and used the opportunity to disentangle his body from on top of hers. He sat back naked on her bed and stared down at her huge, hard pole. Martha took the veiny shaft in her hand and gave it a few pumps.

"I'm pretty close after all that," she said. "I could've easily unloaded between those cute little thighs of yours."

"Do you want me to stroke it for you like last time?" Jackson asked somewhat timidly, watching it throb with starstruck eyes.

"There's no way I'm downgrading back to your hands now, honey. Use your mouth." Martha caused a big bead of fresh, tempting pre-cum to form at the tip with her stroking.

Jackson's stomach started to growl looking at the sticky dollop of cream glisten on the end of her slit. Even so, giving Martha an out-and-out blow job seemed to be taking things a little far.

"My mouth? Can't I jerk it for you and then put my lips on the end to catch the cum when you're ready to blow like before? That would feel really good for you and I'd still be doing all the work like you wanted."

"You're right." Martha winked at him. "That would feel really good." She grabbed him by the back of the head and used her arm to slowly drag him down to her crotch with what felt like the brute strength of a 10,000-pound excavator. "This will feel even better." Martha stopped pulling only when Jackson's lips were nearly brushing the fleshy tip and she could feel his hot breath bathing over it.

"Do what you did when you were sucking on my tits and just pretend it's a big nipple."

A very big nipple, Jackson thought as he took her suggestion, stretching his lips wide around the over-sized head to get it into his mouth.

"A very big nipple," Martha said with a chuckle, as though she were in his head. And since her fat tip was throbbing in his mouth at that very moment, she literally was. Martha looked down on the welcomed sight with a thankful twinkle in her eyes. She moaned as her flared, swollen corona disappeared between his lips.

Martha patiently guided Jackson's head lower on her cock. "That's it. That's it. If your mouth feels stuffed just imagine my sweet, silky nut rolling down your throat and swallow another inch."

Jackson captured more of her length between his tight lips. He took her advice to heart on two counts, imagining himself hungrily gulping down her buttery load and pretending it was like Martha's big nipple in his mouth that he was sucking on. As he'd done when he was suckling her tits, he flicked his tongue against it, thrilling the sensitive nerves on the underside of her swollen prick with feathery tongue strokes. Martha liked it, she liked it very much.

"Oh, that's wonderful," Martha enthused. "Earning your load quick with tricks like that." She fed more of her thick shaft into his mouth. "Best magic trick a young man can pull on me is to make my cock disappear," she said with a wise chuckle.

If you'd polled Jackson thirty minutes ago, he'd have recoiled at the thought of giving a blow job. It didn't seem so distasteful as he greedily slurped down the near constant trickle of delicious pre-cum leaking from her thick member. Jackson fluttered his tongue on the fleshy tip and crammed another pulsing inch into his hot mouth.

"Love to see your sweet lips around those knotty veins curling up my shaft. It feels even better than it looks. Fuck, I'm a lucky old girl!" The horny MILF used one hand to toy with her nipple and the other to run through Jackson's hair.

His slobbering mouth incited a dozen gratifying shivers to run down her spine. Martha very nearly exploded when she felt Jackson's soft hands grasp her swollen balls. She held back, gritting her teeth, deriving a particularly naughty pleasure from the look on Jackson's young face; an expression like an open book which told her how badly he was dying to gulp down her hot load.

Her engorged prick looked even larger than usual in Jackson's small mouth and against his thin face. She stroked his cheek and listened to his frenzied slurping with the rapt attention of someone relishing great music.

Jackson took the fat shaft as deep as he could into his tight throat, swallowing hard around the spongy, stiff head. He blinked away a few hot tears and continued to tease the needy python with his tongue, playing it like an instrument with squeezing sucks placed in between.

He got more used to bobbing his head along her length, keeping his lips tightly sealed to massage the sensitive skin and letting the leaky tip bounce hard against the moist, muscular opening to his throat.

Martha whipped the hair out of her face and moaned throatily. Her throbbing slab swelled thicker between his sucking lips. She perceived all the sensations of an imminent explosion growing inside her titillated body.

"You've got me right on the doorstep, honey!" Martha's wide hips snapped forward involuntarily. "Be quick about it. Stick a finger in my butt and I'll spray down your little throat like a garden hose!"

Jackson gripped her meaty monster hard in his throat, lodging it between his tongue and the pleasurably bumpy roof of his mouth. He slid his hand under her tightening balls and had only just wrestled the very tip of his pointer finger into her humid sphincter when it seized around him as if it were a vice and the first mighty blast of her massive orgasm had him struggling to keep pace with the flow of rich, buttery syrup spewing down his throat.

"This is what you wanted," she grunted breathily. "Fuck, yes. Choke it down. All of it! Brewed up special for Martha's special little sword swallower," she cooed, keeping her firing cock lodged down his throat. The thick volleys of potent seed flooding his mouth were impossible to count. They were endless and Jackson had no desire for them to end. He was in heaven, gulping down shot after hot shot of her delicious cream.

Jackson's finger dug deeper into her sweaty, squeezing asshole. His eyes were closed blissfully. He used his hand to pump her slick shaft, milking the sperm up that his stomach craved with a firm grip to match the one Martha had on the back of his head.

Jackson kept it up until he was confident he'd secured the final drops of her honey sweet discharge, gradually reducing the strength of his sucking down to a gentle, rhythmic suckle. Martha's rod began to shrink, she'd banged out two loads in the last hour and both had been massive. Jackson slowly took his finger out of her ass and then let her wet crown slip from his lips.

Jackson was reveling in the wonderful full feeling emanating from his stomach when Martha's expression took on a look of concern. She took her finger and wiped a stray glob of cum off her left thigh.

"You missed a spot." Martha brought the finger up between them, glistening with milky pearls of semen. Jackson reached for it with his greedy lips, but she pulled her hand away before he could get his tongue around it.

"I won't hold it against you." Martha smeared the buttery dribble across her thick, smirking lips. "Suck it off," she said.

Jackson planted his lips on hers with the intention of doing just as she asked, only Martha had ulterior motives. She wrapped her thick arms around his neck and shoved her tongue into his mouth, kissing him deeply. Jackson melted into her big body and moaned softly around her dancing tongue.

***

Jackson saw Martha for a special feeding every day over the next week. She complimented his growing oral skills each time. Jackson was like a detective as he learned her weak points and exploited them to devastating effect, coaxing Martha into some of the most powerful orgasms of her life. He was discovering just how to flick his tongue in a certain way or the exact right moment to shove a finger up her ass that would send her over the edge and earn him a full belly of sticky goodness.

One time he sucked her until she was ready to blow and then flipped her throbbing meat up so she splattered all over her chest and stomach again. He spent the next twenty minutes licking it off and sucking her tits, then spread the last drying glob of her cream across her lips like pancake batter and kissed it off for another ten minutes. It fast became usual for them to kiss for a while after the blow job was finished. There was a special intimacy between them during that time, when Martha's balls were pleasantly empty and her big load was fresh in his stomach.

So Martha was feeling especially naughty when she decided to change things up a little bit on the boy. Jackson strolled into her bedroom one day for their "regular appointment" already salivating at the prospect of swallowing her pole.

Martha stood in front of the dresser by the bed with a quirky smile on her face (Martha's smiles were never off-putting to Jackson anymore, they were lovably quirky) and a cock that was already three-quarters hard. It brought back memories for Jackson of the day he'd first stepped foot into her bedroom. She'd been turned away from him then, concealing a giant load that was coating her titties for him to lick off. Jackson smiled at the recollection and wondered what she had in store for him today.

"Hope you're hungry," she said.

"Yes, please." He nodded shyly.

Martha's quirky smile widened. She turned around and bent over the dresser. Jackson's eyes bulged as he saw a load of Martha's unmistakable cum ooze from her big, doughy butt cheeks. She reached back with one hand and spread the fat orbs, showing him all of her drenched crack and her dripping, little asshole. Her balls swung pendulum-like between the gap in her open thighs.

"Eat up, honey. Suck the hole and get your tongue way deep in there because it's been crammed full. The spunk is everywhere, I can feel it squishing around inside me."

"How... how'd you cum up your own ass?" Jackson asked, flabbergasted.

Martha laughed knowingly, like she'd expected him to ask. "I shot my seed in a bowl and then slathered it between my cheeks, smart-ass. After that I dunked a dildo in it and fucked myself hard and deep with it. I did that till there was no more cream in the bowl. My cock might be long, but I don't think I could shove it eight inches up my own ass, smart-ass."

"Oh," Jackson said, watching the butter ooze between her fat, meaty cheeks intently. His cock was rock hard but he hesitated, recalling vaguely a fear he had at the beginning of this whole naughty business. He thought only sissies could slurp down another person's cum like it was candy. Well, Jackson could conceive of no act more sissy-like than to slurp that virile splooge down from someone else's ass. That felt like it was in a category all its own.

"What're you waiting for? I thought you were hungry. Don't let your food get cold, dumpling." Martha slapped one of her plump cheeks, making it ripple for emphasis.

"I, I don't know. Isn't this a little... much? Sticking a finger or two in your ass was one thing, but..." his voice trailed off in accordance with his thoughts.

"Oh, Jackson, and we were getting along so well!" Martha smacked her lips. "Hand me one of those socks on the pile in the corner and I'll clean this mess off. Looks like I'm going back to filling up my socks. I so loved feeding you my loads instead, but since you've gotten cold feet about our arrangement that's going to have to be over."

A panicked jolt zipped through Jackson's brain. He couldn't lose Martha's sperm now, he wouldn't. Jackson lurched forward and collapsed to his knees before her massive ass. He dove headlong into the split between her cheeks and began lapping up her delicious seed like a thirsty wolf.

Martha shut her eyes and smiled. "There's my hungry boy," she said.

Jackson cleaned the cavernous insides of her sticky cheeks with long, circling strokes of his rapacious tongue. He licked her deep, steamy crack clean, savoring the taste of her potent seed on the tips of his taste buds before every satisfied swallow. All his doubts had disappeared by the time the main course, her dripping, little pucker, was the only thing left to eat.

Jackson sealed his lips around her hot opening, catching a dribble of cum on his tongue and gulping it down greedily before sucking gently at first, then harder, extracting another trickle of thick butter from her tender hole. Jackson swirled his tongue around the crinkly skin of her rose, causing a sharp moan to escape from Martha's lips.

He stiffened his tongue and dug it into her moist entrance. A gush of cum flooded out and tasted divine slinking down his throat. Jackson became more bold, wrestling his tongue past her clutching sphincter. The muscles lining Martha's asshole trembled and seized around his tongue. He kept going, shoving his rigid tongue deeper, making her grunt, collecting up globs of her sweet, tangy syrup as he went.

"That feels good, fuck... you're way deep inside me." Martha breathed harshly from her mouth.

Jackson wiggled his tongue with all his might inside her, cleaning every drop of the hot spunk and sending pleasurable jolts down her rock hard cock all at the same time. He persevered until he could go no farther in. Jackson withdrew reluctantly and ran his tongue around his mouth, purring quietly as he took in the full expanse of her incredible flavor.

"Oh god, you did it. Got it all! I can't stop trembling. Crazy how a little tongue up my chute can make me feel all that!"

Jackson wasn't done yet. He kissed her hole and nibbled lightly on the flared skin. He strummed his tongue over her opening for a solid minute before moving on to explore every inch of her crack with his flicking tongue. Jackson's hands came up and he dug his fingers into her doughy, mature cheeks. He got down to Martha's taint and munched on it ever so gently, making her squirm and rub her legs together. Moments later his nose was deep in that tender space as he caught her hanging testicles from behind in his mouth and sucked lovingly on her sack.

Martha couldn't stop smiling by the time he'd finished his adventurous journey. He was making it hard for her to pull her next trick. She turned around and he was ready to devour her stiff rod down his throat right then and there if she'd let him but instead she lifted him back to his feet.

"Can I suck out another load?" Jackson asked, biting his bottom lip.

Martha smiled wickedly. "Love that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," he said, nodding sheepishly.

Martha gave her veiny member a couple of lazy strokes, teasing and enticing him further.

"Please, can I?" he asked again hopefully.

"Well, I've just had it dawn on me that when you're eating all my loads there's none left for me, honey."

"You were cumming in your socks before I came along!" he protested, rolling back and forth nervously on the balls of his feet.

"That was before I saw how much you love it. How you purr and moan as you guzzle down every last buttery drop. You deserve a future in commercials. Whatever you're selling that gets that reaction out of you, I'll buy ten." Martha dabbed the side of Jackson's mouth, collecting the smallest morsel of pearly swimmers onto her finger and sucking it clean. "I might have developed a taste for it now."

Jackson cast his eyes downward. "Please... I need it."

Martha lifted his head up by his chin. "We could share. One load for me, one load for me. Do everything equal. That wouldn't be so bad?"

Jackson nodded his assent faintly. "Could I suck it out for you?" he asked gently. "If I promise not to swallow it myself?"

"Since we're doing everything equal I should get to lick it from an ass. And since I can't lick my own ass, yours will have to suffice." Martha's eyes twinkled as the object of her desires began to come into focus. Every stop along the way had inexorably been leading to this.

Jackson blushed imagining what she was saying and tried not to think about too carefully. "I could still suck you off, then make you blow in a container and rub it on my ass for you..."

"Only reason I slathered it on by hand and used a dildo to do the rest is because, like I said, I can't fuck my own ass. But I could fuck yours."

Jackson's pucker cringed involuntarily at the mere mention. "That might really be going too far..."

"You wouldn't have anything to worry about. I'd take it slow," she said, stroking his arm.

"I'm scared to try that," he said cautiously.

Martha gave him a broad, reassuring smile. She'd thrown out her line and she could sense him nibbling on the hook. She nearly had him. She was so close to burying her cock balls deep inside him that she could almost feel it. She didn't want to eat her load off his ass, what she wanted to do was screw him nice and deep. Then it would be her turn to purr and moan. That way he'd be hers forever. Ever since she'd first noticed the naughty boy sniffing her crusty socks in the laundry room Martha had never wanted anything more in her life.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,443 Followers