The Seductive Slime Ch. 03

Story Info
Frederick and Callista become more open with each other...
3.5k words
4.72
7.9k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers

Author's Note: So, I went back and read all the comments on my stories. Looking back, I should've done it before I published chapter 2 but it is what it is. I like to think that the quality has improved, albeit slightly. Thank you so much for all the support and criticism as they help me to strive to improve my writing. I also think I'm going to take a break from writing for a bit, this one just felt like it will never be what I want it to be. Anyway, I hope you guys like the story and as always feedback is appreciated! Enjoy!

Story Tags: Female Dominant, Nonhuman, Submissive Male

****************

A faint squishing sound stirred Frederick awake. As his eyes slowly opened, he could see the light of the sunrise peeking through the window. The young man rolled over to see if his slimegirl caretaker was still in bed. However, he was the only one in the room. The faint squishing continued. Frederick looked down to see the purple blob on his cock. It was gently stroking his morning wood.

"Well, that's a nice way to wake up." Frederick chuckled to himself.

He got up but didn't bother to put on pants. As he walked towards the kitchen, nude, he could hear music coming from the dining room. He peeked around the corner, hoping to see Callista. Instead he saw a woman wearing a maid's attire.

"Oh shit..." The young man whispered to himself.

He hurriedly snuck back to his room and put on pants before returning to the dining area. The slime on his cock stopped toying with him.

"Good morning, you are?" Frederick asked.

"Oh! You startled me! I'm Ms. Ansel." The woman replied, whipping around.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm Frederick." He said, flustered.

"It's alright." The maid said, chuckling.

"Um, have you seen Ms. Alden?" Frederick asked.

"Oh, so formal! Yes, I did. Callista said she had to go to work today to straighten some things out." Ms. Ansel informed him.

"Oh, okay. Thank you, Ms. Ansel." Frederick said, hiding his southern drawl.

"I'll just be cleaning. I'll keep it down." The maid said cheerfully before she turned back to her work.

"No probl-" Frederick started as the slime stroked his cock.

He quickly looked away but the slime pumping his manhood was making it difficult to remain casual.

"What's that?" The maid asked, not turning around.

"Oh... uh... nothing Miss." Frederick started walking away, his accent slipping.

"Wait, are you southern?" The maid asked.

Frederick was halfway around the corner, so the maid couldn't see the bulge in his pants.

"Y-Yes Miss. Louisian-a" He stuttered.

It felt like last night when Callista was giving him a blowjob all over again.

"Are you alright?" Ms. Ansel asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." Frederick was able to stabilize his voice for a moment

"Okay..." The maid said, confused.

"Alright, uh...good luck." Frederick sputtered.

He leaned up against the wall and covered his mouth to keep from moaning aloud. The blob had nearly made him orgasm. His cock twitched with every stroke. As he was on the cusp of climaxing, the blob stopped. Precum oozed into the blob, but it prevented him from cumming. Frederick's breath was ragged. He looked down at the blob who had denied his orgasm.

"I see." The young man sighed to himself.

His balls started to ache. Frederick decided to take a lukewarm shower. After he was finished, Frederick heard a phone ring somewhere in the house. He hurriedly wrapped a towel around his waist and looked for the source. He found a house phone in a room that looked like a home office.

"Hello?" Frederick asked as he picked up the phone.

The young man sat down in the office chair behind a desk.

"Hello Frederick. How are you this morning?" Callista's voice cooed.

The blob on his cock began stroking him slowly. Despite the slow rhythm, it toyed with his tip with each stroke.

"This is certainly interesting Mistress. I wasn't expecting a little piece of you this morning." Frederick answered.

Callista chuckled.

"Do you remember what I told you last night?" The slimegirl asked.

"Yes Mistress." Frederick replied.

The blob started stroking him faster.

"Do you want to cum?" Callista asked.

The blob stroked him even faster, quickly bringing him to full mast.

"Yes Mistress, please let me cum." Frederick pleaded in a hushed tone.

"Oh, that won't do at all Frederick. I don't know if you actually want to release your delicious seed." Callista purred.

The blob on his cock was stroking him with inhuman speed. He felt bumps and grooves form, further stimulating his member. Frederick was on the very brink of a mind-breaking ejaculation.

"I beg of you Mistress... please let me cum and I'll satisfy your every need!" Frederick moaned into the phone.

"My every need?" Callista asked.

Frederick knew she was stalling, his cock was jumping, pressure was building in his balls and his breathing was heavy and ragged. His head tilted back. It was as if electricity crackled through his spine.

"...Yes Mistress..." He panted.

"Very well, cum for me Frederick." The slimegirl commanded.

The mind-shattering climax made Frederick's legs spasm and twitch. Only pitiful grunts escaped his lips as the blob on his cock absorbed every drop of his cream. He gripped the phone, clinging to it as if it were a life preserver. The blob kept milking his manhood after it had absorbed the last drop, making Frederick's body writhe from overstimulation. The slime wouldn't stop. Frederick's eyes rolled back and he forgot about his surroundings. Nothing mattered but the blob mercilessly milking his cock. Finally, after what felt like an hour, the blob slowed its milking before it finally stopped.

"Fix me something nice for dinner Frederick. I've worked up quite the appetite. I'll be home at 5." Callista ordered.

"Yes... Mistress..." Frederick groaned, still reeling from the orgasm.

"Um, Frederick? Is everything alright in there?" The maid asked, startling him.

"Oh! Uh... yeah. Everything is fine!" Frederick sputtered as he whipped around.

The maid was looking everywhere but at him, clearly uncomfortable. It was only then that Frederick realized he was sprawled back in the chair, only the desk concealed his manhood from the maid.

"I was going to clean in here next, if that's alright?" She asked.

"Y-yeah. I'll get out of your way." The young man said.

He wrapped the towel back around his waist and fled the office in embarrassment.

Frederick pondered what to fix for his mistress. The maid had left about 30 minutes ago.

"Pizza? Everybody likes pizza." He said to himself.

"No, she's helped me so much, I should make something nice." He replied to his own idea.

Then Frederick thought back to a recipe that his grandmother made him periodically. Frederick got to work raiding the pantry for the ingredients. This dinner had to be perfect, nothing less would do for the woman who had taken such good care of him. He boiled water for pasta while he diced pieces of pork chop and seasoned them. Frederick mixed dry sherry, brown sugar and a dash of soy sauce. After it was thoroughly mixed, he added a small amount of crushed red pepper flakes to add some spice to the sauce. The amateur chef poured the sauce over the pork chops and let it simmer.

He still had 20 minutes until his mistress got home and the meal was finished. All that was left was the presentation. Frederick raced back and forth from the kitchen to the dining room, placing silverware, candles and wine glasses.

"Where does she keep the wine?" He asked himself.

Frederick scampered back and forth; she was supposed to be home in 10 minutes. As panic started setting in, he found a bottle of Merlot buried in the back of the fridge.

"I hope she wasn't saving this for a super special occasion." Frederick muttered.

He poured the wine and took one last look at the dining room. The sound of Callista's car could be heard. Frederick walked out the front door to greet his mistress.

"Hello Frederick." Callista purred.

She looked stunning. She was wearing a charcoal grey jacket with a white button up. A black skirt accentuated her ass. Frederick couldn't keep from staring. He found her irresistible even in her human form.

"Did she make it bigger?" The young man thought to himself.

"Hello Mistress." Frederick greeted the slimegirl at the door to her opulent abode.

"What did you make for dinner? I can smell it already." She said, grinning.

"Why don't you come inside and find out?" Frederick's deep voice poured from his lips.

The slimegirl stepped inside and inhaled deeply.

"Pork... no beef? I smell pasta as well.

Frederick didn't say a word but instead locked the door behind them. Callista returned to her gelatinous form and walked to the dining room. A look of shock was painted on her face as she gazed at the scene before her.

The large cherry oak table had two plates on opposite sides of the table, ornate silver plates, covered with cloches, concealing the delicious-smelling food. A large candelabra was placed in the center of the dining room table, illuminating the room faintly. The overhead light was dimmed so as to only illuminate the table. It was so much more romantic than Callista had expected.

"Holy shit... you went all out. Thank you, Frederick." Callista gasped.

"Well you've had a rough day...or few days, taking care of me and work and all." Frederick replied.

Callista sat down while Frederick unveiled the San Francisco pork with beef bouillon sauce over spaghetti noodles. Frederick then moved to his own seat across from the slimegirl.

"Before you sit down, please undress Frederick." Callista commanded.

"Yes Mistress." Frederick answered before he disrobed.

Callista bit her lip seductively as she drank in Frederick's nude form. He was so vulnerable with her. She felt her womanly flower heat up. Callista began eating daintily but after tasting the meal before her, she devoured it. Meanwhile Frederick ate casually but it was clear he had other things on his mind.

"Where on earth did you learn how to cook this?" Callista asked between mouthfuls, "This is fantastic!"

"My grandmother taught me." Frederick answered.

"Did you two spend a lot of time together?" Callista inquired.

"Yeah, my folk would send me over to her house when they would..." Frederick coughed uncomfortably," Shoot up."

"Oh god. I'm so sorry, Frederick." Callista whispered.

"There's nothing to be sorry for. It just is." Frederick muttered.

He couldn't hold her gaze.

"Do you blame yourself?" She asked.

"No, but a lot of the stuff they told me really stuck." The young man responded.

"Such as?" The slimegirl inquired further.

"Just things like; 'we never wanted you', 'you're worthless'. Stuff like that." Frederick answered as he awkwardly shuffled.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that kind of upbringing Frederick." Calllista apologized.

"But, in a way... it helped me. If I hadn't had that kind of childhood, I wouldn't have gotten a job as a janitor. I doubt I ever would have met you." Frederick said, looking up at his mistress.

"You have such an interesting way of looking at the world." Calista smiled.

She finally felt comfortable to resume eating.

"Thank you, Mistress." Frederick said.

"Frederick, that was delicious. Thank you." The slimegirl thanked him.

"You're welcome Mistress, I'm so glad you liked it." Frederick replied.

A mischievous grin grew on the monstergirl's face.

"Well, I'm rather hungry for dessert." Callista stated in a seductive tone, "Shall we?"

Frederick eagerly nodded up and down as the blob on his cock stroked slightly faster.

"Very well, come with me." Callista chuckled.

She offered her hand. Frederick took her hand, his whole body quivering. He wanted to cum so desperately. As he thought the blob would finally cum, he felt firm pressure on his tip. The stroking continued faster than before. The young man took shaky steps, his body awash by the crashing waves of pleasure. Yet this blob had denied him this climax.

Callista led him to a room with a dark crimson door. When she opened it, Frederick saw the dungeon. It was so much more than he could have ever imagined. Floggers of leather, felt and suede, whips and jockey sticks lined a wall. Several eyebolts protruded out from various walls. In the center was a king-sized, four-posted mahogany bed. Leather cuffs were connected to each bedpost.

"Lay on the bed, on your back." Callista commanded, "I like to play with my dessert."

Frederick did as he was told, his hips bucking wildly as his member begged for release. When he looked back at Callista, he saw her divide herself into two, identical copies. Frederick inhaled sharply.

"Don't worry, we're both me. This way I can enjoy more of you." One of the slimegirls explained as she clasped a cuff to his ankle.

The other slime clasped the cuffs on his wrist. One copy of Callista bent over and forced her lips to his. The other copy straddled him and absorbed the blob. He couldn't hold back any longer. Frederick exploded inside her. His roar of ecstasy was muffled by Callista's mouth. The slimegirl moaned as her body hungrily absorbed every drop of his seed. Much to Frederick's surprise, the monstergirl started pumping her hips up and down. He writhed as his brain was overloaded from the overstimulation of his cock. Then the other Callista pinched his nipples, eliciting a lewd moan from the young man. His legs thrashed wildly as the slime giggled at his feeble flailing.

"Did you think it would end when you came? Oh no. Now you satisfy me." Callista cooed.

The Callista that was making out with him then straddled his face. He stuck his tongue out and began eating the slimegirl out. She moaned loudly. The other version of Callista that was riding his cock started to moan alongside her counterpart. Frederick was unbelievably turned on. He could feel himself leaking precum into his lover.

"Oh goddess! Yes Frederick! Make your mistress cum!" The slimegirls roared in unison.

With one final lick, the slimegirls cried out as her orgasm washed over her. The slime around Frederick's cock gripped his member so tightly, he came. He nearly blacked out as the slimegirl slowed her pace but slammed her hips down on his harder than before. His eyes rolled up and he saw Callista reform into her gorgeous purple form. She pressed her lips against his with surprising passion, instead of lust.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress." Frederick groaned.

"If you feel like you might pass out or aren't comfortable with something, 'coffee bean' is the safe word." Callista instructed.

"Yes Mistress." Frederick replied.

"Alright, this is the closest you get to a break." Callista mentioned as she dismounted him.

The blob had returned to his cock and was already stroking him back to rock hard. Meanwhile Callista grabbed a suede cat-of-nine-tails. She turned back towards him with a dominant grin. She split into two once again. The second Callista flowed onto the bed and straddled his chest. She undid his bindings. The original Callista noticed a faint look of disappointment in his eyes. The second Callista then wrapped around him. She contorted her body to resemble a sideways suspension, using her viscous consistency to suspend him on the bed posts.

Callista snapped the cat-of-nine-tails on his back, surprising him. He thought about speaking up, this was similar to what Sofia did to him. But he reminded himself that he wasn't with her. She could never get to him again. He was held in complete safety by this slimegirl. The cat-of-nine-tails cracked on his right ass cheek. Frederick groaned lustfully. His cock twitched in anticipation. The feeling of intimacy nearly made him cum, luckily, the cat's tails kept him focused on the sting.

"I'm ready for dessert dear." Callista purred.

The slime suspending Frederick readjusted, repositioning the young man. He moved in the direction the slime guided. Suspended about two feet off the bed, he was now in an almost sitting position; his legs were spread apart while arms were tied together above his head. The slime enveloped his nipples and began softly playing with them. Frederick felt slime coil around his neck and squeeze. The original Callista got on her knees on the bed. Her hips were between his spread legs. The blob on his cock was absorbed back into her form, but it pulled his member into her. She pumped her hips into his from the amazon position. The wet slapping was joined by their passionate throes.

Frederick's head tipped back and he moaned loudly, she was dominating him like he'd always fantasized. Frederick had always wanted this. Callista grunted animalistically as she thrust her hips against his. He was hers, in mind, body and soul. He was ready to give himself entirely to his monstrous lover.

"Frederick, I'm almost there! Cum in me!" Callista cried out.

The combination of the intimacy, the position and her dominating nature forced Frederick to orgasm harder than he ever had in his life. He roared in ecstasy as Callista pounded him. His body shook and spasmed. Callista's lewd grunts turned into sexual screaming. The slimegirl slammed her hips into his through their shared climax. Her thighs quivered as the orgasm tore through her body and mind. Frederick's eyes rolled back and his whole body shook.

Callista wrapped her arms around Frederick, bracing herself for the waves of pleasure. Her rough pumping slowed to a stop.

"Are you alright my dear?" Callista panted.

"...yes...Mistress..." Frederick groaned.

The slimegirl gently lowered him onto the bed. Then the second Callista kissed Frederick's cheek before being assimilated back into the original. The monstergirl then laid down next to him. She tenderly rubbed his chest and kissed his neck affectionately.

"Mistress... was that good for you?" Frederick sighed, body still reeling from his climax.

"You were wonderful Frederick." She cooed, "Thank you."

Frederick sighed in satisfaction as his body bathed in the afterglow of his orgasm.

"Frederick, why are you submissive?" Callista asked.

Frederick furrowed his brow for a moment.

"You know, I'm not sure. I was a sub with Sofia too. It just feels more natural." He tried to explain.

"I like it." The slimegirl murmured, looking into his eyes.

"Why are you dominant, Mistress?" Frederick asked.

Callista tensed. She looked down at his chest.

"I... didn't have the best childhood. I was always told to do things. Wear this, do that, stay away from them, you know? My mother taught me to hide my emotions away. Anytime I got angry or scared, she would make fun of me for being so emotional. I just never acted right in her mind." The monstergirl explained.

"Oh my god..." Frederick whispered, shocked.

"And I...I learned how to disguise myself as a human so guys wouldn't try to get with me. They would've thought I was easy, quick lay because I needed semen for food. The habit of acting like the submissive and prudent human woman stuck, that's how I got this secretary job. I got it because I lied." Callista said, her eyes teared up.

Frederick said nothing at first, he just hugged her tightly, holding her gelatinous body against his.

"Are you honest with me?" the young man asked.

Callista's eyes locked shut and her lip quivered as she tried her best to keep from crying. He was going to leave; she'd shown too much of herself. Doubt raced through her mind.

"Yes..." The slime girl whimpered between sniffles.

"That's what I care about. As far as I'm concerned, you didn't lie. You did what you had to do." He replied as he smiled sheepishly.

"Y...yeah. You know, you are the only person I can really be myself around." Callista answered, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I love this side of you, I love you." Frederick whispered, squeezing her tighter.

Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers
12