The Seductive Slime Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I l...love you too Frederick." Callista stuttered, looking up into his eyes.

She had never met anyone like this man. She felt like she could truly confide in him in a way she'd never experienced in her life. Fear flooded into her mind. She was mortified by the thought that someone had heard her story and still cared about her. She trembled slightly. She wondered what would happen if he left her, what if he bragged how he had slept with her, what if...

"Are you okay?" Frederick asked, clearly concerned.

"Yeah... I am now." She answered before snuggling deeper into his chest.

***************************

Two weeks had passed since that night and Frederick was finally returning home. He felt anxious but kind of glad to return to his own home, even if it was only for a day or two. As he climbed the stairs, he fumbled with the keys in his pocket. As the young man stopped in front of his door, he looked up. The note on the door made him drop his keys.

"I will find you"

12