The Seductive Stanholmes - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More whimpering..."y..y..yes, Sir. I'm sorry Sir...I understand, Sir"... *sniff*

My GOD...I'd finally found the love of my life and the sub of any Dom's dreams. "Alright then. Now; Sir is going to fuck you until he cums. You may cum when, and only when, you feel my issue filling you up. Is that clear?"

Her hips wiggled as she arched her back, presenting her beautiful ass for me to ravage. She giggled; "Crystal clear, Sir. Absolutely understood."

I had to smile just a touch but only long enough to move the head of my cock to her torrid slit. Between her juices, and my precum, there was no need to "lube up". I needed to be inside of her. I pivoted my hips and buried my sex to the root in hers causing us both sharp intakes of breath.

I held myself, balls deep in her fiery depths, for a few seconds; absorbing the heat of her into my shaft. But, as aroused as we both were, there was no time for subtleties. I placed a hand on each of her hips and began pounding into her as if drilling to her core.

The sound of our skin slapping together filled the air, joining her moans like a lustful chorus. After a couple more violent thrusts, I reached up and grabbed a handful of her dark thick hair and rode her like a prized thoroughbred. At this, she began to chant; "fuck me, Sir... Please give me your cum. I beg you... Don't stop fucking me, Sir. Oh God, Sir...you're going to make me cum."

My growls were growing deeper and louder while I could feel my balls begin to tighten...ready to expel my pent-up issue deep into my Pet. "Wait for Sir...oh GOD...wait for Sir"...then, I could only communicate with an animal growling.

Moving my gaze downward I was mesmerized, in the midst of my orgasmic bliss, by the rippling of her ass as I relentlessly plowed into her... rushing toward the peak of ecstasy. {And that, my sexy readers, was that.} I roared; "I'm cumming my Pet... FUCK ME, I'M CUUUUUMMMINNNNG!!" And I plummeted into the euphoric abyss of our mutual passion!

The head of my cock became nothing but firing nerve endings as I plunged into her deeply with every thrust. The thick issue of my lust rose up the length of my shaft and splashed against her cervix as my ass clenched, repeatedly forcing me to deposit gout upon gout of my essence inside of her.

Good girl that she was, she waited to feel the flood before letting her own orgasm overtake her. "MY GAAAWWWD...I'M CUMMING...OH GOD, OH GOD, SIR... OH GAAAAWWWD I'M CUMMING!"

Her cunt contracted... spasming... milking every last drop of cum from my pulsating manhood. The moment seemed to last an eternity until...

Utterly spent, I collapsed onto her sweat slickened back...still buried inside her and pulsing with the last tremors of the most incredible orgasm I had ever experienced. Breathing heavily, a thought came to my mind; If death had taken me at that moment, I would have felt completely fulfilled.

Before I could pass out, I rolled off of her and reached for the knife still lying on the side table.

Her eyes were closed and she was smiling as I carefully cut the neckties that the bound her wrists and ankles. {I could always buy new ones.} Then, after removing her blindfold, I laid down beside her and gazed at her serenely smiling face.

Her eyes slowly opened and she took a deep breath. "Thank you, Sir. That was wonderful and long overdue for me. It's been so long and never have I had a Dom treat me that well."

I kissed her cheek. "The scene is over, Barbara. If you'd like, I will drive you home. But, I would love for you to stay."

This time, it was she who brought her lips over to kiss my cheek. "I'd like to stay Sir...um... Marcus...if that's ok."

I ended the discussion by taking her into my arms, pulling her close and kissing her deeply. Our tongues savored the tang of her sex still lingering on my lips.

In minutes, we fell into a deep and serene sleep.

There you have it. That was how we first met. We were married just two months later and our sex life has grown as rich and as full as the love we have for each other. And, it grows stronger every day.

As a team, and with her accounting and investments acumen, we have built that small string of stores into a successful corporation with diversified holdings. Our assets have grown so as to make us more than comfortable for the rest of our lives.

I hope that you have enjoyed this little introductory "adventure". I have enjoyed writing it and will, surely, be writing more.

Until then; au revoir...

12