The Seedy Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands are smooth and soft. She gently smacks and strokes my arse cheeks as she plays with my tits. I lean my shoulders back against the corrugated wall of the warehouse. I relax and enjoy this attention from her. I hold her hips whilst I receive this interest.

A group of six or seven men are standing a few feet away watching and wanking. I see Nicky walk over and talk to them. I close my eyes and take in the moment.

Sam kisses between my breasts and down to my belly button, she fully unzips my dress and fondles my sodden fanny.

She fumbles my flimsy knickers down my smooth thighs as she jams her fingers into my hot hole.

She sucks on my neck as I hold her close to me, her fingers pump and smash into me. I feel slimy and messy, as she fucks me hard against the wall. I try and open my legs further for her so that she can strike hard and true.

I start to moan and I close my eyes to block out the idiots watching and wanking over the passion unfolding before them.

My cunt squelches and oozes at the hardcore fucking it's receiving. I relish the sex and feel myself jolt against her hand as I flood her with my cum.

I push her back briefly as I quickly dispose of my pants, dropping them down my legs to the skanky floor. I reach for the top of her trousers. I undo her top button and unzip her flies, before yanking her leather trousers down her legs.

I get her to kneel on the ground, avoiding the men's cum that's shot towards us during our last round of copulation.

Kneeling behind her slim round arse I get a perfect view of her two immaculate fuck holes. Her arse looks recently fucked and her cunt is moist and hungry. Both of her holes wink, and pulse in front of me. They're wet with sweat and dampness, from both her greedy arousal and the unabsorbed sweat accrued from inside the tight, and sweaty trousers.

I lick her arse, savouring the salty flavour of her clammy butt. I wipe my tongue across her cunt savouring her womanly essence. I fuck her pussy with my index finger, ramming it in and out with ease and quickness. My tongue continues sliding up and down her arse crack and over her stinking hole.

She arches her back to get a view of my enthusiastic efforts to bring her off. She reverses her butt to fuck my finger as I continue to ram it home, my face buried in her arse licking and munching on her rusty hole.

I feel her cum hard onto me.

I decide to change tact and spit into her arsehole and finger screw three spit-lubed fingers into her already wide dirt box. I use my mouth to suck and lick her puffy fanny lips.

She rocks back to her knees, enthralled by the attention. She's anticipating a hot and hard fuck. I aim to please. I spit more saliva at her arse and watch it drizzle down to her briny hole further lubricating my three fingers that are now two knuckles in.

I kiss her smooth buttocks, I admire the view. She reaches behind her, helping to guide my wrist. She wants it faster and harder, she's impatient for me.

My tongue slides effortlessly into her gooey cunt hole. It's slick, tasting of her strong musk. I lick and devour. I feel my face become slick, I worry about my perfect make-up, I need to look good for clubbing with my friends later.

My fingers screw and push into her arse. Finally, my three fingers are fully inserted, and I start sodomising her. Her sphincter clings to my fingers, dragging up and down with them. Not wanting to let them go.

My tongue flexes in and out of her juicy pussy. It sounds wet and tastes delicious.

My fingers pound at her arse, they're becoming slicker and slicker with her anal mucus, just as her pussy gets wetter with each lick. She leans forward onto her elbows and cums. I remove my fingers from her open arsehole and rim her with my tongue.

I lick her stenchy goo and kiss her arse. My friends and girlfriends know I'm a dirty bitch, I live up to my reputation. I'm not surprised my GP regularly prescribes me antibiotics.

I'm happy but tired, my jaw aches. My fingers and breath smell foul, but she turns and kisses me, she thanks me for the fuck. I, oddly offer to swap numbers, but she thankfully declines. She mentions I'll see her here again.

We fix our clothes and find ourselves encircled. We push our way through the gormless group of zombie men. Sam and Nicky are going to stay on, I'm not. I'm going to meet my mate's clubbing. I've had my fill, I feel relieved and content.

I walk back to my car flashing the burly man at the door a nod, he returns a knowing smile.

When I get to my car I open the boot, I use the Evian to wash my hands, following it up with some antibacterial hand wash. I dry them with the gym towel I've brought and gulp at the mouth wash. I swish it around my mouth. My mouth tasted of her arse and cunt. I don't want to be breathing that over my mates. Or, if I do pull. I wipe my pussy down with my towel now and use a wet wipe from my change bag to clean my holes.

I put on a clean silky thong and a matching bra. I slide into a 1980s, light blue jumpsuit and button myself up, swap my shoes for trainers and get into the driver's seat. I unlock the glove box and take my purse and phone. 5 texts, 14 WhatsApp messages and 7 missed calls.

I flip through and see that my mates have been trying to call me, they're at the club and it's gone 10 pm already. I won't be there for another half an hour. I hope the M25 will be quiet I pull down the vanity mirror and look at my face, it's a mess. It looks like I've got dried girl cum on my face and my make-up is smudged and messy. I notice a love bite on my neck -- it's tacky and low class, I'm annoyed for allowing it to happen.

I'll have to stop at the Clacket Lane motorway services and redo my face. I won't get to the club until gone 11 pm. My makeup bag is in the boot. I smile at myself. I've enjoyed the seedy sex. It should do me a few days, now time to have a good night with my friends.

12