The Seeker and the Source Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice was even and composed as she asked

"Tell me about you, what is a Seeker?"

The question caught Illandriil off guard. Of all the questions she could ask him this was the one she needed to know first? Weighing the answer in his head he said.

"I am the Seeker, I represent your antithesis,"

Knowing she needed more than that he continued explaining.

"You are a Source, you have limitless access to a powerful kind of magic only known to the gods. Our brightest wizard could never achieve the same kind of power in a millennia. However, as I am sure you've noticed that comes at a price. Every time you use your abilities, it can be draining. As your abilities were made to be used by the divine body not a mortal one. As it is, maintaining the amount of power swirling in body requires an immense amount of mental strength but this has made you less physically strong."

"How does this have anything with you being a Seeker?" she asked impatiently.

He raised his hand to silence her and gesture that he was getting to that point.

"As a Seeker, I am the antithesis of everything you are. Where you are weak, I am strong and where your abilities can affect everyone. My abilities are really only meant for you." He paused letting his words hang in the air.

Her eyes widened in realization as what he said fully dawned on her.

"You have abilities too?"

"A few and they're all centered around finding you. Like I mentioned, physical strength is one."

"What do you mean they only affect me"

"So many questions" he shook his head and sighed.

"My abilities are tailored to allow me to find you and protect you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Haven't you felt it? The feeling of calm whenever you're around me?" He asked knowing full well she has.

"That's your ability?" She scowled.

"Well then you must not be very good. Being around you makes me anything but calm."

He chuckled, His pale blond fair swishing as he shook his head in amusement.

"You know, I find myself growing fond of that scowl of yours. My abilities allow me to sense when you're lying too you know? Not that anyone needs any special powers to see that. You wear your emotions on your face" he tutted.

Her face flushed in embarrassment at that comment which Illandriil found surprisingly adorable.

"I'm afraid our fates have been tied together since before you were even born, All my abilities are meant to aid me in finding you. Hence why I'm called 'The Seeker'. He said giving her an amused wolfy grin."

"Now hurry up and finish your meal little one, I want to go to bed."

"I still have more questions" She stated flustered at his attempt to change the topic.

"I will not answer anymore until you finish your meal"

"I'm not hungry" she insisted as she pushed her plate away from her.

Looking down at her half finish plate, Illandriil contemplated whether to force the issue. Deciding that it wasn't worth it as she had likely had enough nutrients in the day for a human, he got up to clear the plates away. He could feel her gaze on him as he walked towards the door to place the dishes outside for a servant to clear. Sweeping back over to her he lifted her in his arms and carried her to their bed. She made no attempt to fight him as he was doing so.

He settled her into the bed before climbing in beside her trapping her between him and a wall. When he rolled over to face her what he saw made him bark out a laugh. True to her word, she had scrambled towards the wall to leave as much distance as she could between them.

His eyes dipped into a hungry desire and with ease he pulled her into his embrace, tangling his legs between hers so that she couldn't escape. She hissed at and fought uselessly against his hold. He pretended to ignore her.

"I'll let you ask one more question before we sleep."

She stopped struggling to consider his words. This allowed him to pull her closer to him and her head lay against his chest as he laid on his side.

"You said I would be sacrificed as soon as I'm twenty. What happens if they don't? Does that end the prophecy?"

"It never ends, so long as your blood is divine, if they get a hold of you they will sacrifice you, whether you're 20 or 120."

Aurelia felt a pang of anxiety as he said this. In just two years her life will hang in balance, if the humans found her. She was never going to be fully free from the prophecy.

"Do not worry little one, you are in my care now. I will never let them touch you." Said Illandriil, mistaking her expression as one of fear of being sacrificed.

Aurelia didn't bother responding to this. His words gave a small part of her relief along with a flood of guilt for feeling relieved. She lay there mourning the loss of her freedom to be with her people while feeling conflicted by her growing feelings for the handsome prince warming her bed.

After a while she grew exhausted from fighting her emotions and her eyes drifted off into sleep. He frowned, gazing down at her peaceful form wishing he could do more to reassure her, before finally succumbing to sleep himself.

###

Illandriil sat back in his leather seat, half- listening to one of his lieutenants drone about updates, current inventory of supplies, weapons, men, food. The commander's office in outposts were always smaller than the ones in the city, but this one felt particularly cramped due to the handful of men standing near him. The structure of the room was simply unremarkable. The desk in front of him, no doubt brought an immense amount of pride to the elven craftsman who made it knowing it would be used for this purpose but to him it seemed of poorer quality than he was used to.

Everything in the outpost was of a substandard quality and he was dying to leave. From the dishes, to the tables right down to the bed that warmed him and his little Source at night. Of course elven items were of a higher quality, sure, he had even seen the look of awe on Aurelia's face as she took in her surroundings. Human's could never make anything as beautiful. Well they made one thing that was beautiful.

His mind drifted to the little human that had found her way into his arms. Days had passed since she had been captured, they had yet to leave for the Faenanore Isles because he did not want to risk such a journey while she was unconscious but now enough time has passed, her bruises were healing nicely, she even seemed calmer despite her refusal to call him by his name.

Before he had met her the idea of bedding a human was repulsive. Elven society looked down on breeding with humans. This was especially true amongst the members of the Faenorian nobility. It would ruin the purity of their blood, and thought to be akin to laying with an animal.

And yet, when he first walked into her room, and had a good look at her beautiful face, her clear sea glass blue eyes, her curvy effervescent body. He felt his heart throb with desire for only one thing. Her. Everything about her was deliciously addicting, her voice, the expressions on her face, the sound of her moans. Even her fucking scent set him off. From the minute he met her he wanted to bury himself deep in her.

It drove him crazy to see her resisting him even when her body responded to him. He knew she could feel it too. The urge to be together.

Why does she have to be so damn stubborn?

Illandriil shifted in his chair, trying to subtly hide the fact that his previous position was becoming uncomfortable due to his growing erection. Focusing back on the situation at hand. His lieutenant was prattling on about supplies that needed to be restocked at the outpost once after they've departed for the Isles. Raising his hand to pause his lieutenant mid report.

He turned to the other men in his room and started barking out orders to prepare the ships to leave the elven outpost that they were currently stationed at, one of many such outposts that dotted the mainland. It would be a few more hours before they would get ready to leave. His mother was not happy to hear he was delaying his travel, and even more dismayed when he told her he hadn't binded the girl just yet. Not that he cared though.

The binding ritual was painful but would be easier for the Source if she was willing and he wanted her to willingly submit to it as it would ease the process and allow it to take a stronger hold. He felt like they were getting there even if she wouldn't admit it.

He motioned over at his second in command. A tall male elf with cold steely grey eyes with looks that could terrorize your soul if they could. He stood taller than Illandriil even, though less strong than himself due to his enhanced Seeker strength, his second was still the strongest amongst his men. They had grown up together, trained together. The prince was definitely proud to count him as one of the most trusted friends.

"Bring the girl to the ship, I will meet you both there" came his short order.

Illandriil had no love for the heat of battle or for war but it did not mean that he would have no part in it, unlike other nobles, who preferred to sit back and issue commands. Serving alongside his men allowed him to build his relationship with them. They respected each other on and off the battlefield. When he first found out where the Source was being hidden, his men had no hesitation in going well past enemy lines to retrieve her. His men were used to his short straight forward directives, they knew better than to test their prince.

Growing up his tutors taught him the history between humans and Elves. What had happened between them when Elves sought to expand past their native islands. Mainland Elven cities ransacked by humans, their women and children raped and brutalized. All for whatever piece of land they happened to be sitting on. The idea of being beaten by an inferior species was too much to bear.

This was when they formed the Faën Dominion. Founded on the principles of Elven dominance and human subjugation. They fought a long and bloody war that lasted a Millenia. Every time they were close to bringing the humans to heel, the humans would resurge and somehow fight them back.

It was at his birth, that the prophecy was divined amongst his people naming him the Seeker. Since then his life had been dedicated to finding the Source. No one knew when she would be born or where. They thought they had the advantage since the humans were still unaware. However, over a century later their priests divined the same prophecy. It was around this time Illandriil felt his whole world stop for a moment. The Source had been born.

After that, it became a race to find her.

The outcome of this war depended on which race managed to fulfill their side of the prophecy. He shook his head, pulling himself out of his thoughts, bringing his attention back to the rest of the report.

####

The door swung open as Aurelia sat on her chair reading a book.

The male who stood in the door frame was not the prince and was most definitely NOT Maesys but a bulky looking elf with wide arms instead. He looked large, with a sword sheathed at his side and various side-arms lacing around his wide muscular frame. His face was twisted into an annoyed grimace and she took note of the large scar that skirted across his cheeks dancing away from his silver eyes. It somehow served only to make him more handsome than less.

"You're coming with me, I'm taking you to the ship" he said gruffly, narrowing his eyes at her.

Aurelia paused thinking quickly at the event unfolding before her. The two guards outside her door had long since disappeared, she assumed to the aforementioned ship.

Quickly deciding to go through with this plan her lips curved into a saccharine smile.

"Well isn't that sweet, the prince sent you to escort me."

She narrowed her eyes at him, focusing on his face. Her abilities now reaching past him into his subconscious. A dark midnight navy aura pulsated around her body and his eyes glazed over, bringing him under her control.

I'll go with you but once we get out there, I am going to run and you, are going to do everything in your power, to prevent anyone from following me. Save for killing them of course. She added that last part thinking that she didn't want anymore bloodshed on her hands.

The man seemed to struggle for a minute, his face contorted in pain, as if to fight the mental directive she had just issued. Before finally resuming his sombre look as held out his hand, beckoning her to follow him.

Once outside her directive took over and immediately she made a break for the treeline. She silently prayed that everyone else was behind her at the ship. Obviously the Gods weren't listening though as she immediately came upon a few men who each stopped their tasks to gawk at their prisoner headed straight for the tree line. Looking at each of them she gazed into their minds, willing them to ignore her as she ran by. Each of them fell back into their task as if they hadn't just seen a panic stricken human fleeing from the outpost.

###

Illandriil looked in horror at the scene in front of him. He had been held up with a few last minute details but he came out just in time to see his second-in-command, Malloryn taking on the rest of his men. He could just barely make out a faint blue shimmer around him, letting Illandriil know just who was behind all the mayhem at the short.

He cursed under his breath in Olde Fey as he broke into a sprint reaching outside just to see her a wisp of her wavy dark chestnut hair breaking for the treeline.

"STOP HER" he yelled out to the men a few yards in front of him as he ran towards her.

None of the men looked up as in a daze the same faint blue shimmer that he saw surrounding his second just moments before.

He called for the rest of his forces hoping she had not turned them all mindless. Men closer to the shore while aware of the Source fleeing before them, were unable to help. His own second in command, mindlessly attacking, preventing them from chasing her. USELESS, DAMMIT IT ALL. He continued sprinting after the girl that had managed to cause a small havoc in the wake of her attempted escape. She was fast, thankfully, he was faster.

###

Aurelia gasped as she reached the treeline, her hands reached out and clutched the bark in front of her to catch her breath. This momentary break wouldn't last long as she glanced back and saw the white blond hair of the prince racing toward her, his green eyes coated in a deep poisonous rage. She screamed and ran further in. Her mind fell into a thick dense fog from the use of her powers which was quickly accompanied by a throbbing headache.

She had managed to make it toward a clearing hoping to hide behind a large stone when a large force gripped her and sent her tumbling to the ground. She shook against her familiar captor as she rolled over, only to be pulled back by her ankles as she clawed at the dirt. His hands snaked up to grab her wrists to hold them back.

She drew her breath in hissing and cursing at him as she tried to use her abilities to stop him but her mind strained causing a sharp pain to echo down her spine, her abilities refusing to cooperate due to her earlier exerted efforts. She felt her body being picked up by her captor as he swung her over his shoulders kicking and screaming. He started back towards the outpost as if she were nothing but a sack of flour.

###

"You know I had wanted to wait to do this, but you leave me no choice" Illandriil said as he flung her into an unknown room.

Unlike her room, the walls and floors were made of stone. Various metal chains and rings hung from the ceilings to the floor. A large bench with a few leather ties strewn across it sat near the door. A few furs and rugs lay in the centre of the floor. Other than that this room was completely devoid of furniture. Aurelia scrambled to her feet and launched herself at the Prince angrily punching his nicely chiseled face, hoping to dent his pretty looks.

He grabbed hold of her wrist, looking more irritated from the punch than hurt. Grabbing some leather strips from the bench, he dragged her over to a metal ring attached to the floor near the centre of the room. He pushed her down with ease, straddling her legs between his, limiting her movement.

Using the leather strip he tightly secured her wrist to the ring, leaving the other hand free.

"You gave me no choice, in this, remember that little one" he spat, "You did this to yourself, I clearly can't trust my men around you, not until I have you."

"SCREW YOU" she screamed angrily thrashing against the restraint.

Other elves entered into the room, decked out in heavy, flowing enchanted robes with elaborate designs and symbols on them. They glided around Aurelia and the prince, seemingly ignoring the scene in front of them.

"We are ready when you are my prince" said one of the mages.

He nodded glaring unintentionally at the mage who spoke, willing himself to ignore the scowl marring his Source's pretty petite face. He stepped back and staring directly into her eyes he began to peel off his clothes in sharp clinical movements. He started with the various weapon straps around his body. Once they were off he moved to fumbling with his belt, stripping off his tunic, trousers.

He turned around briefly to bend down and pull a knife from discarded sheath. Turning back around he watched Aurelia's eyes widen as she took in the sight of his hardened naked form for the first time. His wide muscular chest glistened with a slight sheen of sweat. Her eyes drifted lower and lower until they landed on his massive member in front of her.

She squealed, trying to scramble away from his knife, holding her free hand in front of her in an attempt to stop him. Anger faded into pleading in her eyes.

"No, don't, I'm begging, don't do this," her voice choked with fear and mild anticipation.

He gently knelt down in front of her, grabbed the tunic from her quivering form and with one swift slash, skilled enough not to break her skin, he tore the garment apart. Her naked body lay bare, boobs spilling out in front of him, in front of everyone. Her cheeks burned as she glanced around at the mages gathered in the room. Noticing her apprehension at their audience he cupped her face in his hands bringing her eyes back to him.

"No, no you look at me" he said, hovering close to hers face, listening to each quivering breath she drew in.

He placed a thumb onto her nipple, flicking it slowly watching the rosy little bud harden with arousal. She shuddered and whined, glancing around at the audience to their act. His other hand pressed on her face, re-shifting her gaze back to him. He leaned his head down and took her other sweet hardening tit into his mouth, flicking his tongue across the soft crest, he heard a moan escape her lips. Looking up he smiled. He had her, the little human, his beautiful woman, aroused by him. As if realizing how he was making her feel, she shook her head and resumed scowling at him.

"Don't hide your pleasure, not from me, not after this" he softly pleaded, stopping his assault on her breasts.

His hand slowly caressed down her flat stomach to cup her mound as he leaned in trailing kisses up to her neck. His thumb quickly found what it was searching for sensuously rubbing circles around her already swollen clit. Waves of pleasure rushed from the area where he touched. She blushed and closed her eyes when she caught a glimpse of his growing erection.

"Does that feel good little one?"

Aurelia shuddered and shook her head trying to ignore what he was doing to her.

"Oh? I bet if I stuck my finger inside your little twat it would come out soaked" he teased tracing a finger down her slit. She shuddered and pressed her legs together to block his access. He parted her legs again with ease before shifting his own weight between her. He slipped a finger in to explore her soft puckered folds.