The Seeker and the Source Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other hand continued its assault on her clit. Aurelia moaned in protest, his touches were giving rise an unwanted but pleasurable feeling. His finger came back out soaked in her juices despite having only played at her entrance. He pressed it to her lips letting her feel her own wetness. His finger went back down to explore further.

This time he pressed his finger deeper into her before hitting her untorn barrier.

"Please" was all Aurelia could manage to groan in response, shaking her head. Struggling against her heart and body's betrayal of her.

Ignoring her he placed his finger in his mouth, closing his eyes he savoured her sweet tangy juices. He glanced down, gleefully enjoying her quivering form under him. His cock was throbbing with his erection, he wanted to bury himself deep inside her now.

Biting his lip, he stopped himself and focused on intensifying his calm aura. Choosing instead to work his fingers into her to stretch her out a bit more. Her tight virgin pussy twitched as it slowly expanded to accommodate his fingers. He pushed his fingers slowly, in and out, trying to be as gentle as possible, just barely managing to fit in two. He gradually picked up speed as his other hand continued to massage her little button. He watched her close her eyes and arch her back and she cusped on the edge of climax.

"Yesssss" he hissed "come for me my veela." His words dripping with needing, aching demand. He would make sure she enjoyed this.

"No, no I can't, please stop" she moaned in between soft breathy hitches, fighting hard against the hot flame of desire building in her core that threatened her with the release that her body so desperately wanted.

"You can, you want to" he whispered to her huskily, "don't deny your body what it needs".

She moaned, losing control, she arched her back higher and let her body get over taken by the wave of pleasure that erupted across her body. The prince smiled as he continued playing with her cunt before stopping when her shudders subsided. She almost pouted when she felt him stop, her eyes closed trying to ignore the gathered audience staring at her body.

"There will be more where that came from." He assured.

Illandriil's hands began to move up slowly pushing her thighs further apart. He rubbed his thick cock up and down her silky sweet slit stopping at the top to press against her clit before sliding back down. Her juices seeped onto his cock as it continued its slow methodical movements. Aurelia gasped opening her eyes and pulling back when she felt the tip press against her entrance.

Her restraints and the prince's presence between her legs prevented her from pulling too far from the engorged penis. Noticing the fearful look in her eyes, Illandriil leaned down to kiss her lips forcing her to look away. She screamed against his lips as she felt her pussy split as the prince thrust his the full length of his manhood in.

Aurelia sucked in a sharp breath, eyes shut, fighting to stop the pain caused by his large member. It hurt when he moved inside her. She felt a hand reach up to caress her cheek slowly as if to comfort her.

"Easy, girl, deep breaths"

She sucked in some air as she felt something tearing inside her as the prince's large thick cock bottomed out inside her virgin tight pussy.

"It's okay, little one," he murmured, hushing her and kissing her neck.

"Keep breathing for me, you're doing so good" he cooed caressing her cheek.

Aurelia slowly exhaled, twisting uncomfortably at the agonizing pain blossoming in her sex.

"Aurelia, look at me" He paused, allowing her to adjust to his size, his cock twitching inside her slick cunt. She felt unbelievably amazing, and he relished the feeling of being buried so deep into her core. He wanted to just take her hard and fast right there but he didn't want to hurt her.

She slowly opened her eyes and met his. He brushed away some tears that had escaped her eye. When did I start crying?

"Stop fighting me and I promise the pain will stop"

"Liar, you lie, you lie, you lie..." she shook her head softly, her voice a choked quiet squeal, repeating the phrase over and over. Her soft chestnut hair tumbling around her quivering body.

"Shhhhh, I haven't lied to you yet have I? I promise little one, stop fighting me and the pain will stop."

Aurelia peeled one eye open slowly, before opening both. Her breathing became more even as she focused on deeper breaths instead of struggling to reject him. Her muscles slowly relaxed around her, as her body adjusted to the feel of his length inside her. The pain gradually ebbed away disappearing like the sunset.

As she relaxed more he slowly began to thrust his penis in and out of her body. She shivered at the new pleasurable feeling that rushed into her body where the pain had dominated only moments ago.

Relief reflected in his expression and voice as he cooed softly.

"Good girl."

His hands clasped her head, stroking her silky dark locks, Closing her eyes she allowed the pleasure to seep into her core. He picked up speed, feverish and hot with need as he rammed the full length of his cock. All reservation and self-control slipped away from him with every needful thrust.

He knew he should be more gentle as this was her first time but that just spurned him on in excitement. Each blissful contraction around his cock served to affirm one singular truth to him. She was his, and she would only ever be his. His beautiful Source's sweet nectar would only ever be known to him and him alone.

He relished the way her slick tightness felt around his cock. She clamped down around his tip as if to keep him from pulling out entirely from her. He could tell she was in pure ecstasy at the feeling on him filling her. Her hand no longer fought against him, instead her fingers gripped at his hips encouraging him onward. Their bodies melded together in the pleasure of their coupling.

Her brain, fogged from her early escape attempt, too weak to fight the pleasure he gave her with each thrust, in fact it was all her body seemed to want.

Everything seem to sing to her in harmony as their bodies came together with each blissful thrust and every pleasurable cramp. He was sending her closer and closer toward the edge and she went willingly knowing he would be there to catch her as she came down. Her body alighted as he brought her to another rapturous orgasm. Her brain distantly registering the chants going on in the background.

Wait, the chanting, THE RITUAL. Her eyes widened at the thought

He was binding her, the mages in the background securing her fate as an arcane symbol glowed underneath her.

She fought now in earnest, mustering the strength to try to pull him out of her, to stop the ritual. She begged, screamed and kicked. He grunted, hooking her legs under his arms pulling her body up to give his cock better access as he fucked her harder. His cock slamming into her pussy. The sound of the slapping bodies echoing off the walls, meeting with the soft chants of the mages surrounding them. She felt another orgasm build up inside her.

The need was great, and fight as she might she could not escape the wave as it came crashing around her. Moaning, she arched her back hearing him grunt as he sprayed pulse after pulse deep inside her. He held her to him as her body betrayed her, her pussy clenching, milking every last drop of his essence. She rolled her eyes up gasping, trying to ignore the ever increasing volume of the chanting in the background. The prince too was muttering something to her, stroking her hair still..

Her eyes fluttered open to watch him lean to kiss her lips before closing her eyes to allow herself to be fully enveloped by it, his tongue slipped past her teeth and teased at her tongue. She moaned and let her tongue explore the inside of his mouth, reveling in his taste. They laid there together his forehead pressed against hers, muttering to himself but she still couldn't understand what he was saying.

It didn't matter she was in a state of rapturous bliss, her body felt like it was floating consisting of only of tingling electrical sparks. She distantly registered his hand caressing her cheek drawing a satisfied sigh from her lips. Just as she felt herself drift away her right hand exploded in pain.