The Seeker and the Source Pt. 04

Story Info
Tension on the high seas and a startling admission.
7.1k words
4.81
6k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Wow I am so surprised to see all the positive feedback I received for part 2!

Part 2 was honestly the hardest thing I ever had to write. I don't think I will ever be fully pleased with how it's been written. The style, the dialogue, everything just seems clunky to me. And I think its because it leads up to a scene I took no pleasure in having to write.

I even walked away from the last scene of part 2 just to write everything else before I went back to write it. By that point so much had changed that I had to go through and change up other details, rewrite earlier scenes. A whole character even got written out. Maybe one day I'll go back and redo part 2 (once I figure out how to edit published stories) I'm assuming since you made it to part 4, you didn't let part 2 get to you. So congrats and thank you for sticking with me.

Anyways without further ado

###############

Aurelia woke up and stretched feeling surprisingly good for someone who had been taken prisoner by an Elvish prince who desired to do gods knows what with her, having already had his way with her body. Energized even.

She glanced around the room and spied a tray beautifully laid out with a selection of cured meats and pillowy soft bread. Beside that was a neatly folded tunic. Of course. She rolled her eyes at that one, as she bounced out of bed and walked across the cabin toward the table. She slipped the tunic on before sitting down to pile various meats on her bread.

She never had so much rich food available to her before. Back in the camp, food was shared, often consisting of game from the days hunt with dry bread made from old flour. Simple watered down stews would be the main evening meal unless it was winter and vegetables weren't available. Then meals were just some variation of pickled vegetables. Definitely not the same decadently spiced food that the elves seemed to consume.

Everything seemed sumptuous when it came to elves though. Her beds had been soft and lush, covered in an assortment of silks and furs. Pillows stuffed full of wool and down. Any one of which would have sold for at least a few weeks worth of food if not more. Elven made objects were such a rarity on the market and elven artisans were protective over the art of their craft.

Without a care for table etiquette she crammed her lunch into her mouth with childlike glee. She continued shoveling fistfuls of bread and meat enjoying this brief freedom to choice. Choosing to eat like a savage, loudly chewing her food. She smiled as she imagined the dismayed look she'd get from Illandriil if he caught her eating like this, his nostrils flaring out in disgust. Illandriil, is that what I'm calling him now? She giggled at the thought.

That's when it dawned on her. How much of her feelings right now were because of the ritual? Could she trust any of her feelings for him? She tried to think about any attraction she had prior to this. She came up with moments of her captivity where he had lovingly held her, pet her, and slept with her at night. She shook her head, straining to think of the bad memories, when he kicked her, forced himself on her, held her against her will. She grew frustrated when she couldn't quite conjure the feelings of anger for him.

She sighed, shaking her head as the same thoughts came back. Why should I care? My people wanted me dead, whereas he's offering me life. Even if I did escape where would I go? I'm dead if I leave here but if I don't I'm betraying everyone.

The sound of a throat being cleared sounded from behind her broke her from her reverie. She jerked her head up in surprise at the robed figure standing by the cabin door. She hadn't heard him opening and shutting the door.

"My lady, I'm sorry to interrupt your-" the stranger frowned with disgust, "meal."

Aurelia quickly swallowed the food in her mouth with an audible gulp and put the remaining food in her hands back on the tray.

"-But his highness has sent me to examine you and check in on your health."

"My name is Osdon, I am a High Mage of the Faenanore Mages Order, a most prestigious order of mages reserved for only those with a deep knowledge of the arcane arts" he said, somehow both puffing up his chest with pride at his own introduction and sweeping into a graceful low bow.

"Before I get started I thought you might like to wash up a little" he said wrinkling his nose in disgust.

Aurelia blushed, aware he had seen the barbaric way that she had devoured her lunch.

"I will have someone bring in clean water for the washbasin and washcloths for you."

With that he turned and left. It feels like I have no privacy. After a few minutes a knock came at the door and before she could answer, an Elvish servant came into the cabin. She placed a large bowl of water along with a few clean towels and walked out without so much as a glance in her direction.

Aurelia stood up and proceeded to slowly clean her body off, tenderly scrubbing away the stiff substance away from her legs. Carefully ensuring no evidence remained of the previous night's passions. Aurelia sat down on the bed and drew her knees toward her chest, hugging them.

Osdon came into the room with a scroll of paper in hand, with another younger looking man dressed in a similar style robes. This younger man was introduced as his assistant who was here to help in his examination. Aurelia nodded, wishing to just get through with it. Osdon proceeded to move her limbs around, checking for wounds on her body and examining the symbols on her hands. As he moved along he spoke with his assistant.

"Remarkable, just like his highness, a quick recovery from the ritual. As you know Men's bodies are weaker and lack the superior bodily healing of elves, so this should have taken much longer to heal and even then, it would have left a scar."

"-Mark this bit down here and get a good illustration of the symbol on her palms" he commanded, pointing at her palm as though Aurelia wasn't even there.

He seemed more keen on seeing the Source in real life than to acknowledge the person behind it. Releasing her hands he continued grabbing hold of her jaw like he was examining a prized cow.

"It's a wonder how this species even survives, it's as I suspected, poor nutrition, the female's bones are too brittle. A clear sign of years of poor diet. Not a big surprise here, men are rather simpleminded. They lack the intelligence to understand the contents of a proper diet."

Annoyed, Aurelia clenched her fists, digging her nails into her skin.

The arrogant mage spent his time snidely making remarks whenever he could on supposed weaknesses that humans had. Arbitrary comparisons between body sizes, or whatever else he saw. With each insult Aurelia felt her patience wearing thin.

Aurelia's face burned hot. How dare he say that, we're hardier than he thinks we are. Aurelia pictured how slender an Elf was compared to the wide-set build of the males in her race. Even compared to Illandriil, they were bulkier. Aurelia couldn't stand listening to the pompous Elf go on about the shortcomings of humans compared to Elves.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME" She yelled standing up suddenly throwing his hands off of her.

Aurelia crossed the room toward the door to the cabin before pointing at it.

"Get out." she said icily.

"I beg your pardon young lady?"

"You heard me, get out, I don't care if you're done your exam, I want you out"

"Well I never! I will be speaking to the prince about this." His voice filled with the sound of his indignation. With that Osdon walked out with his assistant trailing behind him closing the door behind them with a click.

Aurelia sank down to the floor, stewing in her anger.

###

Illandriil stood in the martial conference room of his ship. Illandriil stood bent over a large round table staring at a map of the whole world of Beria. His hands pressed against the table as he furrowed his brow debating what the next tactic should be now that he had the Source. When suddenly he heard the door opened. Illandriil looked up expecting his cousin to come intrude upon his day to day affairs as well. Even though she had her own ship travelling in close to his. Instead to his surprise, in stalked a rather disgruntled High Mage.

"Your highness" said Osdon as he swept into a deep respectful bow.

"Osdon. How is she?" Illandriil was surprising himself with the sense of concern he had used in his tone.

Osdon looked as if he hadn't picked up his tone as he said.

"The girl is fine, from what I could gather during the precious little time she would let me examine her." The bitter disappointment in his tone was evident as he proceeded to explain the examination fiasco that the Source subjected him to.

"I was told that humans were rude, impulsive and prone to violence but I certainly had not expected that sort of outburst from the Source herself."

Illandriil cocked an eyebrow and gave a slight smile at the thought of the small impish human commanding around the tall, stately Elf.

"Never mind that, I will speak with her tonight." He said dismissively as his hands gestured the action. "Did you find out more about what happened when we coupled last night? What power was that?"

"Ah well, it seems whatever magic caused the gold aura you saw last night, gave her a spike in her magical energy. She may not have noticed it, but I could certainly feel it when entering the room. Her powers are definitely stronger than when I first laid my eyes on her." His eyes narrowed as he added.

"I would have asked her to demonstrate her abilities but unfortunately she chased me out before I could."

"I suppose I will be able to test her abilities out soon enough myself." Illandriil responded thoughtfully.

"Your highness, If I may." Osdon began with uncertainty in his voice before continuing after Illandriil gestured for him to continue.

"Now that you've been binded, your highness should be testing her abilities for yourself. She has healed from her ceremony wounds, I assure you. I can't help but wonder what the Quene would think of all this dallying. Might I suggest our prisoner."

Illandriil pushed himself away from the table to lean his back against the wall of the room. He rested in this position, contemplating the first time he intended to use her powers. He definitely wanted to gain a better understanding of them before they met his mother however he decided to wait, once again, til they had docked. They were due to reach there any day now.

"If that is all Osdon, you're dismissed." Disregarding his advisors warning about his mother.

His advisors swept in a low respectful bow and left. Left alone in the conference room Illandriil began to wonder.

Perhaps he was being too soft with her.

###

It was evening by the time Illandriil strolled into the room. Aurelia chose that moment to pounce from the side, taking advantage of his surprise to wrestle him to the ground.

Illandriil leaned his head back and chuckled.

"I yield, I yield little one." he laughed, grabbing both her wrists to stop her furious attacks brushing them off like he had been hit by a kitten. More amused than insulted by her audacity.

Illandriil examined her expression and realizing her anger he asked

"What's the matter dear one?"

"That arrogant ass, Osdon, you sent to examine me"

"Ah yes,-" The prince paused to deftly roll her over onto her back, trapping her wrists in his hands against the floor and her body between his legs with ease.

"Osdon came in today to tell me about how difficult you were being. I can't seem to leave you alone without you causing more trouble."

Aurelia struggled half heartedly against him, knowing by now that he was as immovable as a mountain.

"Me? He was the one who was being difficult. He kept making insulting comments about my race."

"Now, now what was so insulting that it justified ending your health exam?" the prince chided gently

"He said men were weaker and that we lacked intelligence"

"I see-" he purred distractingly "you think he was insulting you, don't you? You're mistaken my naïve little Source, you see men are weaker than Elves. He was merely stating facts for his pupil."

"How can you say that? You don't even know us."

"It's quite simple, men do not live as long as elves and thus they lack the wisdom that comes with the increased lifespan of elves. You live for maybe 60-80 years whereas Elves will live to be over 300 years, which is more than triple your lifespan. Generations of humans will come and go before an Elf even reaches middle age. If anything it is a true testament to the hardiness of men."

"That doesn't make us any less intelligent than you. You can't possibly claim a whole race is inferior without having lived amongst them." She couldn't believe what she was hearing. He was so convinced that humans were inferior in some way.

"Hush, I do not wish to argue with you right now" he said leaning in. His face was hot against hers. Aurelia had so much more to say, but before she could say something in retort, she felt his lips crush against her silencing further talk on this.

Aurelia gave into the kiss wrapping her legs around his waist to draw him closer, slowly forgetting why she felt upset in the first place. She felt him pick her up carefully without breaking the kiss, before easing her on to their bed. He briefly stopped their kiss to remove his shirt before removing hers.

The he was back on top brushing kisses down her neck leaving gooseflesh in his wake before slipping a nipple between his lips, gently biting and sucking it while using his hand to play with the other. Both nipples hardened, making him suckle harder, enjoying the moans he elicited from her mouth as he did.

What was she doing? She couldn't allow him to take her like this. But the aura, the way she felt last time that he was pressed against her-.

"Illandriil stop, we can't" she breathed as she grabbed hold of his arm giving a half-hearted tug in protest.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not done talking about this."

"I am"

He resumed kissing her lips while his other hand trailed down to a swollen little clit. His thumb pressed down against it causing her to gasp into his lips. His thumb began to slowly caress it, drawing circles around the hardened bulb.

Aurelia moaned and began bucking her hips with need aware of the pleasure emanating in her core as her did. Her palms rested against his chest, enjoying the feel of each fibre of hardened muscle beneath her finger tips. She had thought to push him off her but as each pleasurable second passed, she found her will to stop him fade away until the need to talk was wholly replaced by a need of a different kind.

"So close already, little one?" he chuckled softly as a finger slid through her slippery folds and sat at her opening. "I've barely started."

Aurelia had no words to say to this. Her body was all soft heat against his, and it was all very intoxicating to her. She drew in a sharp breath taking in his musky male scent. She leaned back relaxing into the mattress as she felt his finger slowly dip into her before moving in and out.

"So wet" he whispered into her ears. He eased his finger out of her before sliding back in again. She ran her hands up his back before gripping his shoulders tightly. Then he added a finger, making her feel so full, as she struggled to accommodate its presence. She moaned and writhed on the mattress as his fingers worked in tandem with his thumb.

He shifted and lowered his head bringing his mouth over her soft sweet mound. He laved his tongue over the pink nub, flicking it sweetly as he did.

Aurelia opened her eyes and gasped before closing her eyes, enjoying the strange sensation he brought with him. Soft whimpering sounds poured out of her mouth as his tongue dove around her swollen clit, licking her as her body writhed in ecstasy. As he did this he used one hand to deftly undo the button of his trousers. He slowly maneuvered his legs to tug them off, releasing his immense member.

Each erotic touch of his hand drove her closer and closer to the edge. She cried out, her eyes fluttering open suddenly as she tumbled over, her body spasming as she did. This was perfect, she was perfect in everyway.

He enjoyed the way she squirmed as he continued to toy with her as she came down from her orgasm.

He couldn't wait any longer. Illandriil grabbed her hips and flipped her onto her belly.

Just as she rose up to her hands and knees to roll herself back over, he plunged his enormous length into her sex, taking her from behind. He loved the feeling of her vagina tightening around his cock like a fist as he did so. He clasped a hand around her mouth knowing how loud his little minx was when she was penetrated. He held her there allowing for her to adjust his size, while watching in wonder as the unknown golden aura seemed to radiate out from their skin. He slowly started sawing himself in and out of her.

Aurelia strained against him as she felt his hips move back and forth picking up speed as he went, his balls slapping against her sopping clit. She let out moans and mewls of pleasure with each and every beautifully agonizing thrust. She could feel the length of his cock ramming inside her slamming deep into her core.

"Gods you're tight" he shuddered as he felt her cunt twitching beautifully around his cock. All sense of propriety left his speech. He leaned into her and pressed a kiss to her temple.

She let out a soft high squeal in response, her body wanting him just as much as he wanted her. He made her feel so full with each powerful thrust. She wanted this and so much more from the statuesque golden elf.

His cock slid in and out creating a wonderful melody of moans that grew more desperate with each hard thrust into her.

"Come for me my veela." He panted as he continued railing into her tight cunt. It came from him with all passion and demand laced into his words. His hands slid up and down her slender frame feeling her every graceful shudder he elicited in their passion. He could feel her clench up as she drifted close to the edge.

She cried out as her body jerked against him as she fell into the throes of another blissful orgasm. A state she felt she could never come down from.

Illandriil enjoyed the way her breasts bounced as she moaned and writhed beneath him. He grunted as his cock expanded just before shot its load deep inside her. She jerked and came once again as he did, twitching from the pleasure. He slid himself out, his spending leaking out to coat her thighs. He shifted their bodies on their bed into a cuddling position, drawing her into his arms. For a while he laid there with her in his arms, listening to their panting and gasping.

Using two fingers, he traced down her slit, watching her body shiver in response, before pressing his fingers to her lips. Aurelia instinctively opened her mouth and began greedily sucking the mixture of his cum and her juices off his fingers. Relishing the taste of their arousal.

"You must be hungry, little one, shall we have dinner?" He teased.

He didn't wait for an answer, as he eased out of bed and tugged on his trousers and exited to call for some supper to be sent to his cabin.

Aurelia laid back in bed enjoying the strange tingling sensation she felt as her body absorbed the last of the golden energy from their coupling.

"You better put on that tunic before they come in, unless you want them to see you as the wanton little sex-crazed minx that you are" he said, flashing a grin in her direction.

Aurelia rolled her eyes before pulling on his oversized tunic onto her body.

"Speaking of which," she asked casually as she reached down to the tunic on the floor to put on, "-do you ever intend to let me wear actual clothing?"

12