The Self Employed Porn Star Ch. 03

Story Info
Just a little housekeeping.
5k words
4.78
4.5k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's was Friday morning, at least I thought it was as I was rudely woken up by a string of text messages chiming loudly. Apparently the website was getting a record setting response to the two videos I had submitted and Jessica and Charlie were excited to wake me up with the news. They gave Jessica and I a bonus of $1k each on top of the $5k we split, and they wanted to talk about signing me up for a guaranteed series. Apparently audience liked the authenticity that came across.

Charlie mentioned a director of new content named Janelle that wanted to have a sit down meeting with me in the coming weeks to discuss terms. Not something I was ready for, but I guess I'll have to get ready fast. I'm sure she would want a list of ideas for new episodes. What else could I line up in my apartment? Were there other locations I could tap into. Maybe I could do a short walkthrough of my studio and setup that viewers might find interesting and could further push the amateur nature of the series. No big crews, no high profile porn stars, and definitely no fluffers!

I got that meeting on the books, and Charlie agreed to join with me. We didn't have a partnership per se, but she was the person to get me started down this path so I wanted to include her. Also thought we might talk about the next time I could get her naked in front of my cameras...

I got up and started to clean up my work space. I had to do some archiving of all the footage and project files now that both episode 1 and 2 were delivered and in the books. Of course I watched through a little of it, which got me horny so I started jerking off. It's hard to look at yourself fucking a fine young lady like Jessica, watching those tits in action, and not feel the need to relieve yourself.

I had my headphones on for a real immersive experience. I had just taken them off and gotten up to clean myself off when I heard a little yelp. I turned and looked and there was a lady standing in my door way with a vacuum. I had completely forget with some of the extra money I decided last week to hire a weekly cleaning service to help with my makeshift home/studio.

I was standing there with my slowly shrinking penis sticking out and a towel in one hand, and she was standing there looking right at...my slowly shrinking penis. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I had the code and was told to just go in and start cleaning. I didn't hear anything as I came in the room," she said.

"No, please I'm sorry. I completely forgot someone was coming by. I must have missed the voicemail or something. I had my headphones on and didn't hear you come in." As I was saying this I was quickly grabbing my shorts and pulling them up. This was pretty awkward.

I still had the clip of Jessica and I fucking playing at that moment on my big central monitor, and this obviously drew her eye. "Hold on a second, is that you having sex there? Wow, she has big tits. Is that here in your bedroom? Is that what all these cameras and lights are for?"

That was a whole lot of questions to answer. So I started telling her the whole story of how I found myself producing, filming, editing, and starring in my own pornos. "No shit, that is pretty wild. I had no idea one person could pull that off."

Now it was around this point that I started looking at her, and realizing she was pretty fucking hot. She was shorter, and skinner with toned legs and a nice ass. Her boobs weren't huge, probably B cup at best. I usually gravitate towards larger, but variety is the spice of life they say...and necessary for an up and coming porn series. I could see there was some genuine intrigue in her eyes, and she certainly hadn't looked disappointed when she was starring at my semi hard cock a minute ago.

I told her how much we had all made on the last two videos. "Holy fuck, I have to work for nearly a month cleaning homes to make that kind of money!" The wheels definitely looked like they were turning now, and I thought I'd test the waters.

"I'm always in need of new amateurs who might be interested in joining me, let me know if you come across anyone that you think would look good on camera naked, are fine having sex with me, and don't mind it showing up on a reputable porn site."

I was really hoping she would show would take the bait. Ogling her the way I was, I'm sure she knew exactly what I was thinking. Let me tell you what I was thinking, the things I could do with that smaller body, the positions I could get us in. It was actually starting to have a physical effect on me. Damn it, you would think this extra helping of sex and masturbation would allow me to keep my erections under control.

She finally looked down at my growing cock, back up to me with a smile and said, "You know what, I'd fuck you for free just about any given evening after a drink or two. For that kind of money I'll fuck you anytime of day and put it on the internet."

Now that was just the answer I was looking for. The ways my life had changed in such a short time was pretty miraculous. "But I can't fuck you today, I have work today and you and that big dick have already put me behind. Here is my number, call me some evening and we can talk details."

With that she turned her cute little ass around and moved into one of the other rooms to start cleaning. I needed to get out of there and let off some steam, so I headed to the gym. By the time I got back she was gone but had left a little note in my kitchen. "Looking forward to our partnership. One thing I just wanted to mention cause I'm sure you already thought of this, but I will not be fucking you in some stupid little maid outfit. Just wanted to get that out of the way now. By the way, my name is Sheryl. Talk soon!"

Fuck, I was thinking exactly that. But she was right, some silly halloween style maid outfit would be pretty stupid so I went ahead and scratched that off my mental brainstorming. Time to think of something else. I had already railed Charlie in my living room and Jessica in my bedroom, that really only left a couple of spots in the house. I had my balcony, which might be fun late at night. The shower in the bathroom could be sexy, but I worried about all the steam fogging up the camera lenses. I'd have to think about the logistics on that one more.

Or we had the kitchen. It had a nice open layout with a big island. I walked over to test it out, it was almost hip height for me so I would need an apple box or something to stand on for what I had in mind. I had an idea and plan in my head I just need to get it all down on paper.

Storyboarding wasn't something I had tried yet in my first two videos. It's essentially really bad cartoon drawings in comic book form of what you intend to film or animate. I've made a few storyboards before but this had to be the most fun planning out exactly how I would get Sheryl naked and have sex. My art skills are weak so I ended up with a couple of stick figures fucking, one with a ridiculous dick and one with a pair of tits. Hey, it wasn't pretty or erotic but it would give us a laugh and get the job done.

That night I gave Sheryl a call and we talked through everything. "I thought I would be a lot more apprehensive about this, but honestly I've caught myself thinking about it at random times and I get really turned on. I was cleaning a customer's kitchen the other day and had to lean up against the counter and touch myself. That was definitely the first time I've masturbated at work!"

I chuckled, "I'm looking forward to this as well. Thinking about you in a little tight maid outfit, fuck thats hot. You bend over to dust my package and I realize you have no underwear on underneath."

"Hold on, you got the message about no maid outfit right" she said with a hint of humor.

"Yeah but I thought it might still be open to negotiation. Timing wise, does tomorrow evening work for you? I don't think I can spend too much longer daydreaming about your tight little body naked in front of me."

After a little playful banter back and forth, we agreed that tomorrow was going to work out for both of us. She actually would be done with work shortly after lunch, would go home and shower and be at my place by 3. I spent the rest of the day humming the song "Afternoon Delight".

I got the kitchen area all cleaned up and ready. I had recently purchased these small but powerful battery operated lights that could be placed all over the room and controlled by an app. I probably spent an hour just placing them in different spots and adjusting the color and intensity. Since the kitchen is a little bit smaller space I had to go with less cameras than last time. I had ordered some new grip equipment that would allow me to mount cameras in spots a tripod wouldn't fit. I still had two cameras on tripods that I could relocate around the room too. I really was pleased with the boom microphones I used in the last shoot so I of course had to rig a few of those up.

At about 3:15 I was really starting to wonder where Sheryl was, hoping she didn't change her mind and decide to bail. A few minutes later I heard the knock at the door. I opened it up and there she was looking petty damn incredible in a pair of tight yoga pants and a zip up, form fitting fleece. "I decided to be fashionably late to my first porn shoot and build a little anticipation," she said with a wicked grin.

"Please come on in. For future reference building anticipation is hardly necessary, I've been looking forward to this since you caught me jerking off the other day."

I poured her a glass of wine in the kitchen and we got down to business. Well, she laughed historically when I showed her the storyboard, but after she got herself under control she agreed it was helpful. She liked the direction, and I could see a little lust in her eyes as we talked through some of the positions we were going to try. As with all my partners we talked about our history, current clean bill of health, and birth control and decided that sex without a condom was something we were both into.

While looking over the storyboard I laid out my plan for the scene. I've seen entirely too many porns with a wife cooking or cleaning in the kitchen when the man comes in and just can't keep his hands off her. I wanted to reverse that completely. I stripped down to just a pair of boxer briefs while she stayed in her workout gear. As usual I went ahead and started all the cameras and we took our positions.

I began to cook some omelets on the stove as Sheryl walked through the front door. "Hey babe I'm home. Oh something smells good!" She came strolling into the kitchen and stopped short, "Something looks good too!" She said looking me up and down.

She strolled up to me and squeezed my ass as I looked over my shoulder and gave her a quick kiss. "Don't distract me, I don't want to burn these eggs. I bet you're hungry after yoga this morning."

"Oh I'm hungry. I appreciate your thoughtfulness starting breakfast for me, I'm afraid my current appetite is for something else," she reached around and began to rub my cock through my briefs. I don't have to tell you just how nice it felt. There is always that moment where you know you're going to have sex soon, and you get excited, but then you finally get the first touch and it just supercharges your desire even more. However, I had a part to play as much as I wanted to just dive in.

"Hey hey hey, it's important to get some food in you after working out. I can definitely take care of your other needs later."

She grabbed my hips and turned me towards her, in a way that said "Don't argue with me", and dropped down to her knees pulling my briefs down in quick motion. "Listen, there is only one thing I desire to taste at the moment, and I prefer to get it straight from the source. If you really want to get some calories in me you'll cooperate and cum down my throat."

My cock was at full attention now, and she began to lick slowly around the head and shaft while cradling my balls. One thing I wasn't prepared for was just how good Sheryl was at this. She was a pro, it was like she could anticipate exactly what I wanted and when. Before too long she came up and opened her lips to accept my head into her warm mouth. She dipped back and forth slowly while swirling her tongue around the top and slowly stroking with the other hand.

At some point I realized there was a little smoke coming up from the pan and quickly turned the burner off. I still had the stupid spatula in my hand too, which I threw over into the sink. Sheryl slowly went further taking in more of my cock. She would then stop pull out and lick all the way along my shaft down to my balls and back. On one these journeys down, she started licking on my balls and sucking on them. Having her look up into my eyes while she did that, and continue to stroke my cock, I could feel the beginnings of my orgasm building.

She returned to sucking my dick into her mouth and the depth increased. Pretty soon I could feel my head nudge up against the back of her throat. She took both of her hands and reached around to my ass and started to subtly pull me forward. She took a breath and I could feel her throat relax. With more pressure from behind she pulled my dick a little ways down her throat.

I don't know that I've ever had someone deep throat me like this before. I think some have tried, but this was a whole different level. After just a few moments of moving back and forth she sunk my cock all the way back with her nose pushed into my mid section. She backed off completely and took a breath.

"You will fill me with your cum, I want it all and I want you to shoot the first load right down my fucking throat!" After another breath she sucked my cock back into her mouth. This time it was faster and easier to get all the way in there. She reached for my hands and placed them on the back of her head encouraging me. Placing her hands back on my ass and urging me forward, I began to really slide my dick back and forth with some frequency.

It didn't take long before I had to warn her. "Fuck that feels so good, I'm going to empty my balls directly down your throat. Are you ready baby, do you want to feel my sperm down your throat?"

In response she just pulled harder on my ass forcing me in her throat. That did it, I lost any control I had and unleashed. I felt my first shot shoot directly down her throat, and it was exquisite as her throat gripped the head. She pulled my cock out after that but didn't let it leave her mouth as she continued to milk me dry will rubbing my balls. It felt like I had a pretty fucking huge load, but she swallowed every last drop.

She finally pulled my cock from her mouth and licked her lips. "See, that wasn't so hard was it? Sometimes taking care of me can take on different forms," she said with a grin.

I pulled her up and kissed her deeply. I could taste my cum on her tongue, not really an erotic thing for me but I didn't shy away from it. I started to unzip her fleece and underneath she had a tight little sports bra on. I turned her around and pushed her up against the counter, grabbing her tight ass and squeezing which got a little moan. "Oh fuck, are you going to take care of my other needs now too?"

"Not going to let you do all the work babe. I absolutely have to return the favor, and I'm hoping for a little more." I started to kiss along the back and side of her neck as I massaged her ass. It was tight, let me tell you. Someone was not missing leg day in the gym.

I reached around the front and fondled her tits, rubbing all around and massaging her chest muscles. I continued kissing her down her back as I slowly sunk down to my knees. As I went I grabbed the top of her yoga pants and slowly peeled them off, kissing over along her waist line and down one ass cheek. I got to the bottom and had her step out of the leggings, throwing them to the side.

I stood up picking her up by the hips to set her on the counter. Being so short she was pretty damn light, so light I had some new ideas start to formulate right there, but they would have to wait. I leaned in and kissed her again, our tongues intertwining. I broke free and started my kissing down her neck, this time along the side and front. I progressed down her chest giving her nipples a special bite through her sports bra as I went past.

Making my way down her stomach she reached up and started running her hands through my hair. I could feel her breathing increase as I got closer to her snatch. I got to her sexy leopard print thong and placed my mouth directly over her sex and just exhaled. She gripped my hair and pulled me tighter, putting more pressure on her.

Breathing in her smell of arousal was intoxicating. I started to kiss slowly around her mound, along the inside of the thighs. She started squirming, wanting me to get back to her sweet spot.

I had to get these panties out of the way immediately, so I reached up and pulled them to the side. She was shaved completely, which isn't my favorite but it didn't slow me down. Her pussy lips were smaller and didn't protrude very far. I reached out with my tongue and let it slip just barely into her. Her moans of pleasure told me this was what she needed.

It was pretty fucking erotic, her up on the counter with my head between her thighs. She wrapped both legs around and rested them on my shoulders. Of course, during normal cunnilingus this would be just fine and I actually enjoyed the pressure she was putting on my head. It helped me know she liked what I was doing. But this wasn't a normal encounter, we were filming too and it was ruining my shot.

Over my left shoulder I had one of the cameras pointed directly at her crotch. I lifted her leg up on that side and pushed it back a little, giving the camera a great view. This left my right hand available to pull her underwear to the side but I really wanted to do more with those digits. I stood up and leaned in to kiss her. She licked the taste of herself off my lips. Eating her pussy had really brought my dick to life again so I started to rub it along her clit and pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, thats it. Are you ready to plunge that cock of yours into me?"

I was not in fact ready, I still wanted to get an orgasm out of her orally. I just gave her a seductive smile and pulled my dick away. I lifted her ass up a little and pulled her thong off and over her legs. Then I got back down and went to work.

I started to probe around a little with my right middle finger, keeping her leg up for the camera with my left. Kissing around on her legs and vagina I worked my way up around her clit. Licking it slowly, I put my middle finger all the way in and started fucking her with it.

"Oh my God that feels good. I would have gladly accepted that cock of yours but this is an acceptable alternative. Fuck, lick that clit, you're getting me so close!"

I really focused all my oral skills on her clit as I added another finger to her wet pussy. "Oh fuck...Jesus keep going right there." After just a little bit I started sucking directly on her clit and added a third digit to the mix, which sent her over the edge.

It was all I could do to keep her left leg up in the air as she grabbed the back of my head pulling me in and screamed "FUUUCCKKK!!" Her legs began to shake, I let her legs back down on my shoulder as I continued to slowly lick her up to completion. Finally coming to a stop I stood up for another kiss.

"Wow, that was quite the reciprocation," she said grabbing a dish towel and wiping off my face. We continued to make out for a while as I felt up her body, my cock resting on her soaking wet pussy and sliding gently back and forth. I leaned back to take in this half naked body. She still had her sports braw on and her nipples were definitely making themselves known as they poked out through the fabric.

12