The Self Employed Porn Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sports bra has to come off sometime, might as well be now," I said as I reached out and helped it over her head. I love big boobs, but the truth is I love all boobs. Those nipples were calling me so I bent over and sucked each one of them in turn into my mouth, rolling my tongue over them while cupping her breasts with my hands. I had this gorgeous woman completely naked right here in front of me and I wasn't going to waste anymore time.

As I was sucking on her nipples I continued to rub my dick through the lips of her pussy. It was, as it usually is, a great way to warm up to penetration and lubricate my cock at the same time. She began urging me on, "fuck that cock is going to feel so good when you final stick it in me. Not yet though, it's doing wonders on my sensitive clit. Yeah just like that, suck on those tits and rub your cock through my pussy."

Now it dawned on me that she had been sitting on the counter for a while and that it probably wasn't the most comfortable position. As badly as I wanted to get her off there and comfortable, I need my cock deep in her more. I'd just try and make it quick...

I was on as slow backstroke when I released the nipple that was in my mouth and leaned up to kiss her deeply. I let my cock slip even further back, letting the head drop right in front of her wet opening. Without hesitation I smoothly slid myself in half way. She wasn't expecting this, "Oh fuck, finally...I've been needing that cock in me. It feels bigger than when it was in my throat."

I settled into a nice rhythm just giving her half my dick. Nothing crazy, just a smooth in and out, occasionally kissing. It was erotic looking into each other's eyes and having her opened up to me like that on the counter, legs in the air. I had to resist the urge to just plunge myself all the way in, but I slowly started sinking a little deeper with each drive into her. I could see in her eyes she wanted it, she wanted all of me in her. When I finally sunk myself balls deep I just stopped and held it there. We both let out a satisfied sigh.

I pulled all the way out at this point and helped her down off the counter. "I'm missing the feel of your dick in me, but glad we are changing positions. That counter is uncomfortable as fuck!"

I laughed, "I had a feeling that was starting to get uncomfortable. It's definitely time to switch things up." Here is where I pivoted away from the storyboard. Originally I was going to bend her over the counter and fuck her from behind, but I had what I thought was a stroke of genius thinking about her petite size.

I walked her over to a tall floor to ceiling mirror in the hallway right outside the kitchen. "Oh kinky, you want to watch us fuck in the reflection?"

Now I wasn't planning on this so unfortunately I had to take a minute to reposition cameras. I stuck two on either side of us aiming directly at the mirror to catch our reflection. Then I put one at the foot of the mirror pointing up towards us.

"Now just trust me a little here, I think you're going to like this."

I turned her facing the mirror as I stood behind her. I picked her up by the inside of her legs, so that they each stretched out to the side, and lifted her up in front of me. She leaned back resting her body against my torso. Once I had her high enough I pushed my cock out in front of her, so it was resting against her pussy. It all clicked for her then, and I saw the look on her face as we both stared into the mirror, me looking over her shoulder.

"Oh yeah, this is really fucking hot," she said with a grin. She reached back with one arm and grabbed the back of my head for support. With the other hand she reached down and pushed my cock up against her lips and clit. She applied pressure, pushing my cock against her pussy lips while I slowly started to raise and lower her.

We did this for a minute before I rose her up higher, my dick slipped through her lips and she positioned it right at her opening. She bit her lip and looked at me through the reflection with a need to feel me in her. Slower than I've ever done anything in my life, I lowered her down impaling her on my cock. We both stared at the scene unfolding in front of us. She used her hand to spread her pussy lips apart and rubbed her clit with a finger.

It was incredible, we both had a front row seat and view to my cock sliding in just a tiny bit at a time. Finally she reached the bottom. I didn't let her rest there long, I immediately started curling her up and dropping her back down. Pretty soon my hips started rocking too, driving me deeper every time she hit the bottom.

"Fuck I love the way you are handling me right now. Use my body, use this pussy for your pleasure."

As fucking sexy as this was, and believe me it was hot as hell to watch every inch of my dick slide in and out of her, my arms were getting wrecked. I finally set her down gently, keeping my dick firmly inside of her, and bent her over so she was holding on to the mirror.

Now fucking doggy style is hot, I love it, but you do miss something being unable to look at each other. The mirror fixed that particular problem for us. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Fuck this pussy, fuck it hard. I'm getting so close, please fuck me hard and make me cum again."

I started slamming into her ass hard. Suddenly her pussy got tighter, oh fuck did that feel good. I saw a small smile play over her face as she gripped the mirror just as hard as she was gripping my cock. She reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit again. "Thats the spot right there, you're hitting my G-spot. Keep that up, keep fucking me damn it."

I started to feel my second orgasm coming on too, her dirty talk was having an amazing effect on me. Right then she started to cum again. She squeezed her legs together and let out a wail. I gripped her hips and pumped my cock as fast as I could into her. As my orgasm hit me I pulled out and stroked my cock until I nutted all over her ass. It surely wasn't as much cum as she had swallowed just a little while ago, but I still produced a fair amount.

We both looked at each other through the reflection again. "Stay right here, I'm going to go get you a towel."

12