The Self Employed Porn Star Ch. 04

Story Info
This episode might be a stretch.
5.2k words
4.8
2.8k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appreciate all the stars and comments, please keep sending them my way. I love feedback even if it's criticism that can make these stories better. I started writing as a fun exercise after reading so many great stories here in the past. I've got some fun ideas for Scott's future episodes, but I'll take suggestions too!

*********************

It had been a couple of days since filming the kitchen scene with Sheryl when I finally sat down to edit the footage. My process is pretty methodical and similar to editing any video. You spend a descent amount of time just organizing everything, then get it all in a timeline and sync it together. Thats what the clapper is good for, not just a fun Hollywood toy but it gives me a visual and audio point with which I can make sure all the cameras and audio feeds are matched up perfectly.

I like to watch through the entire thing without cutting out any footage at first. I will mark camera angles when they do or don't work for scenes, but really no editing occurs. I try and put myself into the shoes of a first time viewer, it's easy to get caught in the weeds of what is the best edit technically versus what leads the viewer deeper into the story, and what turns them on. I rarely make it all the way through before needing a release. I've mentioned this before, but watching yourself have sex again brings back all the feelings of that moment and it's a big fucking turn on.

After I've got the first pass done, and I've cleaned up after myself, then I really start the editing of the video. This often involves cutting out sections where I move around cameras and lights, or if we stop to discuss the next position. There was a moment with Sheryl after I had eaten her out on the counter where I had to stand up on the apple box to get the right hip height for penetration. I obviously wanted that part hidden so it just looked like my dick was magically lined up with her pussy.

Now that I think about it I should probably explain what an apple box is. These are used all the time in video production, typically it's a wooden box used to raise up the height of someone on camera but it can be used for all sorts of things. They usually have 3 additional platforms of different heights nested within the main box. I'm probably not explaining it well, just google it.

It usually takes me a least 4 - 6 hrs to get the video where I'm happy with the edit. This also is dependent upon how long the scene is, longer sex scene, longer edit. Once this happens I consider it in "picture lock" meaning nothing about the actual edit is going to change. I have all the cuts to and from different cameras right where I want them. Now I spend some time doing color correction and fixing any audio issues. This also varies wildly depending on if I had the setting in the camera correct when I filmed or if I need to fix a bunch of issues. The only downfall of running everything yourself AND staring in it. I sometimes rush things cause I'm horny and ready to get going.

By this third video I'd gotten into a rhythm and usually could finish the editing in a day. Which is pretty good considering how frequently I need a "release break". Once I consider it done, I like to watch it through from start to finish one last time, my personally quality control. Then it's time to submit over the website. So far I hadn't had any pushback or edit requests from them which I thought was a good sign.

The kitchen scene with Sheryl was done and submitted, and now I needed to try and turn my attention to episode 4. I had a meeting coming up in the next week with the director of new content at the website and I wanted to have at least one more episode under my belt before then. I'd been spending time trying to plan out future content as well for the presentation.

Once I got done with everything for the day I decided to head down to a yoga class. This is something pretty new for me. I try to keep in descent shape, but with the physical requirements of my new job I felt the need to step up my game. Yoga seemed like a great way to stay limber and build some core strength. Just so happens that about a year ago a yoga studio opened up in my building on the second floor.

This was only my second class, and the first one was admittedly a little embarrassing. I didn't know how to do most of the moves, so I found myself craning my neck around to look at the instructor constantly to see what I was doing wrong. Although this was often uncomfortable, it was nice to have an excuse to stare at this exquisite creature.

Heather had a beautiful body, and I mean beautiful. The kind that was made to live in yoga gear all the time. I'd say she was about 5'6" or 5'7" with a slightly thicker build, great ass and impressive tits. She had spunky blond hair with the sides and back shaved close. Her smile though, it made my cock want to jump out of my shorts.

The class makeup was mostly women, I think my first class only had one other guy. Today though, I walked in to an empty studio. Heather looked up and smiled, "welcome in, you might be the only one today. Tuesday afternoons are usually pretty slow but rarely do I have this small a group. What's your name?"

I told her and we made small talk for a minute. She had seen me in the building before and I let her know I live upstairs. "I believe you were in my Saturday class correct? I'm guessing you haven't participated in yoga classes much in the past and thats ok. Its actually a good thing we have no one else in class today. I can focus in on the basics and help you work on posing."

Well, at least this wasn't going to be super embarrassing getting lots of help in front of a class full of people. We got started with a simple warm up and light stretching. Heather put her mat right in front of mine and we began to work through the different movements. Starting off with cat/cow which was easy and I thought I was doing it right, but she still came over to grab my hips and tilt them showing the range of motion she wanted.

This may have been wishful thinking on my part, but it certainly seemed like her hands lingered on my body longer than necessary. We worked our way through a number of poses, down dog, warrior 1 and 2, cobra. She found it pretty necessary to get her hands on me with nearly every move and it was starting to have an effect. So much for thinking I was going to escape embarrassment.

During a butterfly like pose she was standing behind me and reaching over my shoulders, pushing down on my inner thighs to get a better stretch. I could feel her ample breasts pressing against the back of my neck and her hands were awfully close to my crotch. The combination was a little too much and my dick began inching forward creating a nice tent in my shorts. I saw it happening, I tried the normal tricks, but nothing was working.

She was bound to see it, and I just knew she would freak out and ask me to leave. The next thing that happened surprised me. Whether on purpose or by accident she repositioned her hands in order to press a little harder and one of them bumped into my dick. She didn't recoil at all, in fact she might have leaned in a little harder and subtly rubbed up for just a second.

My breath caught and I heard a small sound of approval escape her lips. "Ummm...I hope you don't think this is too forward, but I have gotten my hands all over your body today and it's kinda turning me on. Is it fair to say, just based on that huge erection in your shorts, that you are feeling similar," she said a little breathlessly, sounding a little unsure.

"Yeah, the tell tale signs are definitely there. I've tried like hell to keep this at bay but you are driving me crazy," I said.

"I've never fucking done this before, but I'm so turned on right now I really need to feel something. I'll make you a deal, can we just get each other off? I love giving blow jobs, and I love getting eaten out. Nothing more, just some reciprocal oral sex?"

Good grief, I was on an absolutely tear in this department, and I don't know how this shit kept happening to me. "I would be a fool to say no to this, I've been staring at your body for two classes now and thinking about the things I would do to you."

She got up and walked to the entrance of the studio and locked the door. She slowly worked her way around the studio grabbing extra mats, and turning up the music. When she got to me she set the mats down, and laid back with a "come hither" curl of her finger.

I crawled over her body and leaned in to give her a kiss. It was slow and delicate, and she reached up with her hands and wrapped them around my torso pulling me in just a little bit. I started to kiss down the side of her neck and along her collar bone. I reached up with one hand and started to massage her breasts. Damn they felt good, I needed to get a little more access. I pulled up the bottom of her sports bra to expose them to me. They were real and they were fantastic.

I kissed down between them as I continued my massage. I slowly worked around her right boob in circles as I got closer to her nipple. Finally I got there and sucked one into my mouth. "Mmmmm, that feels so good. I love having my titties sucked on."

As much as I wanted to get down to her mound, I did my best to take my time as I kissed down her stomach. When I got down to her yoga pants I kissed around waist line while reaching under and gripping her ass. Fuck it was nice, everything I thought it might be when watching her bend over during class. I gripped the top of the pants and felt the band of her thong too, grabbing them both I lifted her hips and pulled the both down to her knees.

Her pussy looked glorious. She was definitely excited, and there was just a nice landing strip of hair running up the middle. I contemplated leaving those pants on but in the end I knew we would be better served with them out of the way. Yoga pants are a pain to get all the way off, they look great on but damn it if they aren't the clothing equivalent of a temporary cock block. I managed to get them off her ankles finally.

Picking up each foot and holding them next to my head I began kissing along the arch. She seemed to like this so I kept it up, then moved along her calf, and then her knee, before finally working my way up the inside of her thighs. When I reached pussy she was dripping and ready. "My next class starts in 20 minutes, and I really want to taste that cock I felt, so you might want to pick up the pace."

Ok...direct and to the point, I liked it. I went in tongue first as I often like to do. She had a musky, almost sweaty smell and taste and given the setting, It just seemed to fit. After all we were getting after it in a yoga studio. Holding both legs to the side I dove in licking back and forth. I would occasionally dive inside with my tongue and then back out.

"Fuck yes, just like that. Put your fingers in me and lick my clit. I'm so close already." I went ahead and inserted two fingers and started to lick on her clit. She reached down and grabbed my head, directing me where she wanted it most. Wrapping her legs around my head was a nice touch too, freed up a hand and I started playing with her ass hole.

"Of fuck, yeah I like that a lot. That's the spot right there. Shit keep it going...you're going to make me cum!" I didn't fully penetrate her ass but I applied some additional pressure and then sucked directly on her clit. "Yes!!! Yes, fuck yes!!" Turning on the music was a stroke of genius on her part.

Once she came down from her orgasm I leaned up from her soaking wet pussy and we both looked down and my cock jutting out from my body. She quickly climbed up and pushed me on my back, grabbed my shorts and pulled them to my knees. "Nice, I thought it felt pretty substantial when I bumped into it. Now give me a heads up, I'm going to have to swallow your whole load. I won't have time to clean up before my next class starts."

She lowered her head and took my cock right into her mouth. This wasn't a slow sensual blow job, this was a woman on a mission to drain me dry. To be honest, I was alright with however she wanted to approach it so long as my dick was getting some attention.

After eating her out I was pretty worked up and horny, this wasn't really going to take long. She adopted a long stroke starting at the tip of my cock and going as far down as she could. Stroke with one hand and using the other to roam my body. It was pretty sexy, she would feel across my abs and up to my chest, pinch my nipples which actually felt pretty good.

Before too long I was already there, "Oh shit get ready, thats it right there. Do you want to taste my cum? You want me to blow my load in your pretty mouth?"

"MmmmmHmmmm", she mumbled or hummed on my cock. When it came it came quick, and she worked to swallow it all. I think she might have been saved by the fact I had already taken care of myself once today during my editing session or that could have been a lot to take down.

She finished sucking on my cock head and rubbed my balls. When she got the last of it she sat up and wipped her lip. "Well, I'm so glad we could take care of each other. I know my day is going to go smoother now that I've gotten that out of the way. Not to be too forward but I wouldn't mind if that happened again from time to time."

You know exactly where my thoughts went instantly. "You know, I feel like we've shared something special here. I don't want to be too forward, if thats possible, but I have a little side hustle I'd be curious to see if you're interested in."

I told her the whole story, how it started, how it's going now. We talked about the money and the timing of it all, and the distribution. She didn't say much, just asked a question or two as we put our clothes back on. "Listen I know this is a lot to take in, but I really enjoyed this afternoon's release, and to be honest I'll be thinking about all the other things I'd like to do to you for the rest of the day. If you are interested, I think it would be hot as fuck to setup a scene here in your studio. We can hide all the logos and signs, try and make it look unrecognizable."

The wheels were definitely turning. "I've never really even considered being in an adult film, it does sound kind of sexy and fun. That money could help me upgrade some of the equipment in here and maybe even do some marketing. I'll also be thinking about riding that dick of yours, this underwear is probably going to be a loss by the end of the day if it isn't already. Fuck it, I'm in."

We put away all the mats we had out and I got myself situated to leave. We exchanged numbers and picked an evening two nights from now when she didn't have any classes past 6. I would try and pack up the needed gear in discreet cases and move it all down after that. I left there thinking yoga was the second best thing to happen to me in the last month.

Now, to figure out exactly how I was going to pull this off. Luckily there weren't any windows in the place so I didn't have to worry about the sun and clouds playing with my exposure. It was a pretty wide open space with a row full of mirrors on one wall. Thats pretty cool in some scenarios, but it's hard to hide lights and cameras from that reflection. I decided to just avoid it altogether and film in the opposite direction. The last episode with Sheryl worked out pretty well because it was such a small mirror, a whole wall of mirrors would be impossible.

For this episode I felt like foreplay was going to be just as big of a drawl as the actual action. I wanted to spend some time getting into the story of just how this seemingly normal guy (me) was able to seduce my yoga instructor. I would say it's pretty fucking unbelievable, but then that is exactly how we got here.

I did a pretty simple storyboard, just figuring out the types of poses we would do to get us warmed up and then how we would end up fucking. Also did some thinking about what our wardrobe would be. I thought it would be best for me to be in pretty small shorts and a tank top. I really wanted my hard on to pop out and show as much as possible. Heather was going to wear yoga pants, nice thin ones, with no underwear and a sports bra. I really wanted to see her camel toe as clear as possible through those pants.

At the appointed time I loaded up a cart with some cases and headed down. Everyone had cleared out so I was able to roll right in and start setting up. "Damn, that is a whole lot of lights can cameras," she said as I was mounting stuff all over the place.

It took the better part of an hour to get everything in place. While I was doing that Heather got out a bottle of wine and two glass. "I thought it might be beneficial to calm my nerves just a little." We continued to talk through all the logistics while drinking. This time we decided to use a condom, it was Heather's preference and I honestly I'm pretty easy when it comes to that.

We finally had it all setup and it was time for action. I got everything turned on and hit record on all the cameras. Whenever I can I like to flip the script on what you normally see in pornos in the industry, so we decided that for this scene I would be the yoga teacher and she would be student.

"Welcome to my yoga class today, I'm sorry but it seems you may be the only student in today's session. What is your level of competency?"

"I practice a little in college but it's been a number of years and I'm afraid I'm really out of practice. I may need a lot of help today!"

We started working through a couple of poses and warmups facing each other. Multiple times I would stop and man a camera directly on her as she was stretching. Fuck those thin yoga pants were perfect. Every time she bent over or did a stretch there was very little left to the imagination. Since I had already been tongue deep in her snatch a few days ago I didn't need my imagination anyway. There were a few cutaway shots I got of my growing cock in my shorts just to set the scene. Even had some close ups of both our faces obviously looking at each other with lustful eyes.

Finally we came to some difficult poses that required me to "help" Heather out. Started out simple with some down dog, me standing behind her and holding onto her hips and helping her breathe. I thrusted my hips forward and back helping her stretch. Next we did a seated stretch facing each other with our legs out to the sides. I would pull on her arms and bring her forward towards my crotch. She was pretty flexible so I got some great shots of her starring down at my hard on just inches from her face.

The Pièce de résistance was the final stretch. I had her lay on her back with one leg up and one leg down. I straddled her holding the stretched leg up while grinding my dick into her pussy. "Oh yeah, that stretch feels so good, keep up with that pressure. Uh huh, yes just like that," she said with little tiny moans escaping in-between.

"Wow you are very tight, we might have to put some extra time in this session. Can you feel that right there? Thats where I need to focus my energy." As I said this I really started to push my cock back and forth along her pussy. The camera angle was perfect.

"I think there is some other energy you can focus to help stretch me out, if you know what I mean. Maybe there is a tool you have access to that can assist with that," she said with a devilish grin.

"Thank God, I thought you would never asked!" I let go of her leg and started to rub her pussy with my fingers. It didn't take long before I grabbed ahold of the fabric and tore an opening in her yoga pants. This of course was planned, and a very small little cut was added right before we got to this part.

Still, it was hot to see her go from clothed to suddenly have her pussy open to the air. I dove right down and began to lick at her pussy. "Fuck, finally. I've been staring at that big cock of yours this entire class begging for it with my eyes. It's about time you fucking eat this pussy."

12