The Self Employed Porn Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one finger I started probing her while turning my attention to her clit. "Fuck yes, that is so good. I need you to flip around so I can taste that cock right now."

Also planned, I rotated around and straddled her face while I continued to lap away at her juicy lips. I could feel her tug the waistband of my shorts down and a moan escaped my lips as I felt her guide my rigid pole into her mouth. I tried to keep my hips still as she bobbed back and forth on my dick. We both went after each other with a passion, it was easy at times to forget the cameras were there with her.

We spent probably 5 minutes in that 69 position, I knew I was going to cut out a few minutes of it but it just felt so fucking good. Finally she pulled my cock out of her mouth and said "It's time you teach me another pose, preferably one with this dick buried in my pussy. First though, do you have a condom?"

I crawled off her and went to my bag pulling out a condom, and walked back over to her. She was taking the rest of her clothes off and when I got to her she pulled my shorts to the floor. Then grabbing the condom from me, she deftly rolled it along my length and to the bottom. "What position should we try first?"

"Let's take a closer look at your cat/cow, I'm not sure your hips were moving in a big enough range of motion."

She got on all fours and I positioned myself behind her on my knees. "Ok, show me your cat position first and hold it till I say." She curled her head and hips downward as she rolled her back up. I placed my cock underneath and started to run it back and forth against her pussy lips. I pulled back and added a little lube I had sitting close by onto my cock. Next I positioned my head right up against her opening with just a little pressure.

"Oh thats nice, what do you want me to do now?"

"Time to show me your cow, nice and slow." She slowly rotated her hips and head upwards curling her back down towards the ground. I held my cock there as still as I could. The movement caused her to rotate and push her hips back sinking my dick inside her.

"Oh fuck, how is my form looking?"

"Better, I think this technique to teach you the right form is definitely working. Keep pushing though, fuck just like that yeah. You know you've reached the far range of your mobility when I bottom out in that wet pussy of yours."

I reached down and grabbed her hips and slowly started to pump in and out of her. As I did this she continued to roll her hips up and down adding to the sensation. I don't think I had ever thought about implementing yoga into the bedroom for real, but this experience would probably change that.

I had cameras positioned in multiple angles, just not shooting towards the mirrored wall. However I could see the mirrored wall, and the look on her face as I slide my dick in and out of her. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lip. Fuck it was sexy. I reached around and grabbed one of her breasts to play with while I continued to fuck her. She seemed to appreciate this, so I grabbed the other one with my left hand.

I pulled her up slightly just to adjust the angle, driving up into her from behind and trying to hit her G spot. "Oh damn that feels really good right there. I'm not sure what yoga pose this is but your dick feels so good hitting that spot."

With one hand she reached down and back and started to play with my balls. I was really enjoying that, and the feel of her gripping my cock. She felt nice and tight wrapped around me.

"I think we've got that pose figured out, let's work on a different one. This one is called the reclining butterfly."

I had her lay down on her back, I sat down on my knees with my dick ready to enter her. Then we wrapped her legs around my torso with her feet meeting behind my back. I reached down and lifter her ass up almost like a bridge, giving me perfect alignment to shove my cock in her.

It wasn't the most comfortable position to be in for either of us, but damn it gave a great view of me penetrating her to a couple of cameras on tripods up above us. While I had her supported with one hand I rubbed her clit with my other. Once we got going it actually wasn't bad, and she seemed to really be getting into it.

"Oh God just like that. I love the way you rub my clit while slamming your dick deep in me. Please...please don't stop!"

I kept that rhythm going, having the condom on was allowing me to hold off my own orgasm so I just focused on doing everything she asked me to. I wanted to hear her scream again, and the way her body was laid out before me was sexy as hell. I could see her lips wrapping around my cock as I entered and pulled back out. See and feel her clit stick out as I continued to rub her. Hear her breathing begin to accelerate.

"Oh fuck just like that, yes fuck thats it. I'm going to fucking CUM!!" She screamed as I picked up my pace. She reached out and slowed my assault on her. "That was great, but I feel we still have some unfinished business. What pose should we try next?"

"I think the Cobra would be nice, go ahead and lay on your stomach with your legs together and raise your torso up some with your arms."

She did as her instructor told her, and that ass looked fantastic pointing up to me. I straddled her thighs and pointed my dick down and pushed between her butt checks and down to her entrance. "No I need you to tilt those hips ever so slightly, oh fuck yeah just like that," I said as I slid my dick home inside her. She squeezed her quads together a little bit and it felt so tight in there. I put both my hands on either side of her, leaned forward and started to drive my dick into that wet waiting pussy.

It was an incredible view, seeing my dick disappear and watching her ass jiggle with each impact. She started to grunt each time I slammed into her and I began to pick up speed. "Oh fuck that feels so good. I want your cum on me. I want your cum all over my face and tits."

Dirty talk, it gets me every time. I could feel my balls start to boil, I was getting close. I kept speeding up and the sound of our flesh slapping into each other grew louder along with our moans. "Fuck I'm going to cum," I said as I pulled out and jumped up. She quickly rolled over and got on her knees. She started rubbing my balls and taint as I pulled the condom off. She grabbed my shaft and started pumping, on the 4th or 5th stroke I unleashed, ropes of cum erupting onto her chest and face as she kept pumping away. Finally the last drops fell onto our yoga mat and she looked up at me covered in my jizz with a smile.

"Wow, I really didn't expect to progress so quickly today with my yoga forms. Thanks for the instruction, I looked forward to our next private lesson," she said with a wink.

I gave a small shiver as the last of my orgasm left me and sighed "Cut, thats a wrap!"

12