The Self Employed Porn Star Ch. 05

Story Info
The nightly news with a twist.
5.4k words
4.76
3.1k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the comments and ratings! Also thank you to WordWeaver1987 for helping me with the edit and suggestions.

*****************************************************************************

Four episodes in and I was definitely feeling a little giddy about everything that had occurred over the last few weeks. I was making good money, enough to live on and afford the opportunity to expand my gear. I definitely loved shopping for video production equipment.

The series was going well. It was consistently leading the website in views, and they started to feature it on the home page. I had a strange suspicion people were starting to recognize me when I was out and about in town. It's probably just my imagination though.

One Sunday evening I was at home enjoying a little down time, drinking a beer and watching TV when I got a text. It was from a number I didn't recognize. "Hey, is this Scott? Scott from Norfolk High in Sacramento?"

Hmmm...this was indeed that Scott but who the hell was this? "I don't know this number, who is this?"

"This is Rachel Meyer, remember me from Senior year? Fuck I hope you remember me..."

Oh I remembered Rachel, I didn't lose my virginity to her but she definitely participated in both of us exploring our sexuality together for a summer. I remember her being pretty developed in high school, it's possible my love for big tits came from her. We naturally drifted apart as we both went to different colleges. I hadn't talked with her in years.

"Hey Rachel, of course I remember you! How are you doing?"

"Pretty great, I'm living in LA now and working for a news network. I was just wondering if you'd be up for a drink sometime. It would be great to catch up and chat about our glory days."

This actually sounded pretty good. I really wasn't connected to anyone from high school or my hometown anymore. "Absolutely, how does tomorrow night sound? I know this great little dive bar in Westside if that would work. Say 8pm?"

"Perfect, send me the address and I'll see you tomorrow. Looking forward to it!"

I sat there looking at that text for a long time. How weird that she connected with me at this wild point in my life. I decided not to overthink it, just finished my beer and got ready for bed.

The next night I walked into the bar right at 8. Rachel was already there at the far end of the bar and waved me over. I couldn't help but take her in as I maneuvered through the crowd. She had changed, obviously more mature and just stunning. She was in a cute little tank top that barely held in her ample bust. Her hair was much shorter than I remember with some cute pink highlights throughout.

I came up to her and gave her a big hug, feeling those tits smash into my chest. "Rachel, holy shit how the hell are you? I'm so glad you reached out!"

I sat down with her and ordered a beer. We talked for a little while just catching up. She was working at a local news station as a producer. It was really stressful and she said she was making a move to the corporate world in just a few weeks. The station wasn't happy about it, giving her a lot of grief for leaving them short handed. Apparently good producers are hard to come by these days.

She had agreed begrudgingly to help out as a contractor for a little while longer. However the work environment, that already sucked, was getting worse. Jealous co-workers were rude, management were making unreasonable requests of her time and even some of the lower level employees were trying to pawn off their undesirable tasks on her. She was definitely looking forward to getting out of there.

I filled her in on my life, with some detail left out. Just about doing the film thing, chasing my dreams. It was hard breaking into the scene so I was doing small jobs here and there.

"So, I have to confess something," she said hesitantly. "It wasn't completely random that I reached out to you yesterday." She looked a little nervous now, and it was pretty cute.

"So I tend to watch a little porn now and then, and a few weeks ago I noticed a video on the homepage of my favorite site that had a dick that looked familiar."

My jaw dropped and I just stared at her. I knew that this was a possibility eventually, someone I know would see me. I was more worried about it being an aunt or grandmother but this was a surprise.

"So yeah, I watched that video and really enjoyed myself with it. Then a week later I noticed another one, and then another one. You are quite the prolific little porn producer aren't you!" She was really smiling now, I think she was enjoying watching me squirm.

"I see, well that makes a little more sense. So yeah, I've found myself...ummmm cock deep in the porn industry suddenly." I spent the next 20 minutes taking her through the whole history of how I started and how it's going. She was very interested in all the ins and outs of the video production part of this, being in the industry although not adult entertainment.

"Well I can tell you all your videos are great. Have you even looked at any of the comments? Everyone seems to really like you as the main character and the genuine interaction you seem to have with your co-stars. Of course there are always trolls on there but I would say less so than with other mass produced porn."

No, I had not looked at the comments and never intended to. I figure that was one quick way to let my insecurities run rampant in my head.

"Now, who was your favorite girl to fuck? You looked like you really had fun with each of them but there must be a favorite."

"I don't know, I enjoyed fucking every one of them. Charlie was the first episode, and since she was who got me into this whole situation she is probably pretty far up there. Sheryl was so sexy with her little body that I could man-handle. Heather was probably my most creative episode and that was a ton of fun. Jessica though, Jessica and those fantastic huge fucking tits, she was amazing. Probably my favorite just purely from a raw sex perspective. I still see those tits in my dreams shaking as I plowed my dick into her."

I was starting to get hard, damn it I couldn't keep myself under control anymore. "I seem to remember you liking big tits," she said looking down at her own chest. "I know these aren't as big as Jessica's, but are they like you remember?"

I was already staring down at her chest as she said this, and looked up at her grinning. They were pretty spectacular. No, not as big as Jessica's but still very big. She had no bra on and I could see the outline of her areolas and nipples straining the fabric of her tank top. Now I definitely had a raging erection.

She reached under the bar and grabbed my dick through my pants, making me jump. "I see some things haven't changed." She leaned back and took a sip of her margarita, licking some of the salt off the rim.

"Ever since I realized that was you in those videos I've been fantasizing about our escapades in high school. I remember clumsily sucking your dick, you being a little too forceful with your fingers, but most of all really enjoying your cock in me. Those were good times."

"Along with that I've also been fantasizing about fucking the grown up version of Scott, and I have a proposition for you."

She began to tell me her idea, which involved having sex and filming it, and releasing it on the website. All sounds good right? Well it's the location she wanted to do this at that caught me off guard. She wanted to fuck in her news studio, make it like an evening news segment with us being the anchors who just can't keep their hands off one another much to the dismay of the channel executives.

She already had it completely planned out too. Since she was going to still be contracting with them for a little bit she had access to the studio after hours, when no one else would be there. Since there were already a lot of lights in the place, all I would need to bring is some cameras and grip equipment, and the setup would be pretty easy.

I could tell she was really relishing the thought of sticking it to all these people who had been mistreating her. There weren't going to be any recognizable logos or names in the shots, it just looked like your everyday news desk so they wouldn't ever be able to prove it after the fact. According to Rachel, anyone working there would be able to recognize it as their own, and they obviously would recognize her too, which didn't bother her. She said the anchors were literally the worst out of everyone, so she hoped one day they would find it and realize they'd been sitting in the same chairs we fucked on and drenched with our juices..

This was incredible, I was just gift wrapped a concept, location, even the girl. On top of that it was someone I had already fucked in the past, and she was looking hot as hell. "Rachel, I've missed you so much more than I even realized. Hell yes I'll fuck you in the news station. It would be my pleasure."

We hung out a while longer to finish our drinks and put a plan together for a few nights from now. We would wait until the cleaning crew had finished, usually around 2am. Then we would move in, turn all the lights in the studio on, and get the camera gear all setup. I had a feeling this was going to be a lot of fun.

When the appointed day came I began packing up some gear. It was nice not to have to worry about lighting, but I still had a significant amount of cameras and grip equipment required. I did manage to load it all up into two big pelican cases that I could get out of my car and carry in one trip.

I took a little nap in the afternoon, after all we weren't going to start filming till almost 3 in the morning. Around 1:30am I headed towards the station. I got a text as I was getting close from Rachel that the cleaning crew had left and we were in the clear.

I pulled up to the station to see her leaning against her car with a wicked little smile on her face. Draped across her shoulder was a garment bag, and in her other hand was a small travel bag. I pulled up next to her and got out of the car. "Well co-anchor, ready for one hell of a show?" she asked.

"I've always dreamed of being on air, you might say tonight is the climax of my short news career!"

I got all my gear loaded in and brought my clothes as well. The main set was pretty straight forward, nothing special about it. Typical background and desk, with lots of lighting, cameras, switchers, teleprompters, I was geeking out a little on all the equipment..

I had some ideas where I wanted to place stuff, but first I had to get all the lighting turned on, and take a good look at the place. We pantomimed some of the positions we wanted to try to help me get an idea of where to place cameras. I was pretty revved up to fuck Rachel again after all these years, and it showed pretty quickly when we were in a particular position with my growing cock grinding up against her. "Wow tiger, feels like you might be ready to go and you are getting me there in a hurry. What you say we go get dressed and get on the air!"

"Why don't we skip the dressing rooms and just get dressed out here. No one else is around, and I think it will save us time," I said with my over-the-top, sexy voice.

"Great idea," and with that she started to slowly take off her outfit. She never dropped eye contact and started by peeling off the t-shirt she had on. As it came up and obscured her face, it slowly revealed a fairly plain white bra and the incredible tits it held in place.

Her shirt came off the top of her head and she was still staring right at me, while I stared at those gorgeous globes. She dropped the shirt to the side, "You know, I'm not the only one needing to get changed here."

She had a point so I took my shirt off, in a much more awkward and less sexy way but the look on her face as I dropped it to the side turned me on. Her sexy smile was replaced by a look of pure desire, her eyes traveled down my chest as I unzipped my jeans and pushed them to the floor. I forgot to take my shoes off ahead of time so back came the awkwardness as I shuffled trying to get them off with my jeans bunched at the bottom.

She giggled but her eyes were glued to my engorged cock pushing against the fabric of my boxer briefs, the head of it just barely seen above my waistband. I must have been excited by the scene playing out in front of me, a tiny bead of pre-cum was leaking out of my head.

Slowly and seductively she started to remove her jeans as well, a little too slowly. She had a cute pair of underwear on and she turned slightly to give me a profile view and stuck her ass out just a little. Our on screen wardrobe consisted of a professional top, suit jacket shirt and tie for me, and silk blouse for her. However on the bottom we each were only to be wearing minimal underwear. I had a pair of silk boxers and she had a pair of crotchless panties.

She continued by unclasping her bra and letting her tits out. Fuck they were nice, I really got excited thinking about them in motion. She leaned over and pulled down her panties. It was like everything about her that I remember had just gotten better. Her boobs were bigger, but didn't look like she had gotten actual work done. Her body was incredible, the curve of her hips and her strong legs. Her pussy though, it called to me. She was completely shaved and it looked good on her. Lips protruding just a little bit, and I could tell from the glare of the studio lights she was wet already.

I quickly dropped my briefs and she got an eyeful of my cock as it sprang out away from my body. "Wow, that's even better than I remember. That girth might take a minute to get acclimated to when I finally get to feel it enter me."

We both got dressed in our outfits for the filming. I did some last minute adjusting of equipment. In addition to a handful of cameras that were meant to mimic the TV stations' outgoing cameras, I also had two cameras underneath the desk pointing at our crotches, and one I was able to rig up above the desk.

We were ready to get started, and she looked pretty fucking outstanding in a professional blouse and crotchless panties. I got the cameras all rolling and we took our places at the desk. We sat a lot closer together than the anchors typically do, just close enough to reach one another.

"Welcome to Channel 69 news at 9, I hope everyone in LA is having a wonderful evening. We are your co hosts, Chip Davis and Selena Maria here on a steamy summer evening," I started off in my best news anchor voice.

Rachel jumped in and didn't miss a beat, "Let's get right to our top story tonight. A leading pharmaceutical company has announced a new drug that is going to make some ladies and gentlemen very happy in the bedroom. Not only does this drug claim to give long lasting erections, but also harder erections and increased sperm production for bigger loads. It doesn't stop there, apparently it really ramps up sexual desire too. That just sounds wonderful to me, and it's kinda getting me a little turned on right now," she finished with a little bit of a purr there at the end.

"Is it now Selena? I'll have to be careful around you for the rest of the broadcast! I believe our viewers expect from us a higher level of reporting than they get from some of the other stations, so I've got an advanced sample of the drug and I've taken a dose about 15 minutes ago just to see how well it works. I can report that at least one of those claims is already setting in, and I couldn't hold back the tent growing in my pants if you paid me!"

"Chip, you do go above and beyond for our viewers indeed! They don't need to just take your word for it though, I think I should keep an eye on the progress as well and report back." Rachel reached under the desk and started rubbing my growing cock through the silk boxers. You obviously couldn't see anything from the main studio cameras, but the cameras under the desk got a great view as she broke me loose from the front flap and started milking me.

"Well I am happy to report to our viewers that the claim of harder erections is certainly true. It is rock hard and remarkable actually. Chip I didn't realize you were packing this under the hood!" It felt so good to have her stroking me like that, I reached over and started to return the favor.

"Thank you Selena, I appreciate those kind words and helping our viewers with this product test and review. I can tell you that another one of the claims seems to be hitting me now, as I definitely am feeling some strong sexual urges. You don't mind if I explore a little bit do you?" I had been rubbing back and forth on her pussy, and she tilted her hips to give me more access. I started to dip one finger in and out. She was so wet it slipped right in and I could feel a wet spot on the chair below her. Crotchless panties, what a great invention.

"Ohhh, yes Chip. Please explore all you want, it is after all important to be very...fuck...very thorough with our reporting. I do think...oh...I do think it's probably a good idea for parents to hide any young viewers from the broadcast. I have a feeling the rest of the evening could get a little...shit right there...could get a little steamy."

I inserted two fingers and as I pulled them out of her dripping pussy I rubbed her clit before plunging them back in. Her breathing was really increasing, and she reached up under her blouse to start playing with her nipples. The grip she had on my dick was getting stronger as well. I had a significant amount of pre cum that she had been rubbing all over my cock for lubrication.

"In other news tonight, a swingers club in a sleepy little neighborhood on the North side has been making news with their loud sex parties that often spill out onto their patio in full view of the neighbors. Let's go to an interview live on the street," I said as I continued to rub her pussy and clit vigorously. She was so wet and she was continuing to tilt her hips helping me know what was feeling good.

"Oh fuck Chip, keep focusing on my clit like that. God that feels so good while I have your rock hard cock in my hand. Please, fuck, please make me cum before they finish with this live hit. Yes...fuck yes right there. Oh God, fuck I'm cumming!"

I felt her juices rush out of her and coat my hand, and her legs quiver. I reached up to my ear pretending to get word from producers and looked concerned, "Oh, I understand our tech team had a hard time getting to the live interview and just stayed with us here in the studio. Umm...sorry about that folks. It would appear our little drug test is having some unexpected but positive results thus far," I said while looking over at Rachel as she slumped in the chair with a satisfied look on her face.

"Chip, they just witnessed me having a mind blowing orgasm on air, I feel like we can dispense with the charade. I need to get down and take a good look at that monster cock I've been stroking for the last 10 minutes."

She got down underneath the desk and positioned herself right between my legs. I could feel her breath blowing up and down my cock as she gently ran both hands over it.

"Well, I guess I'll go ahead and continue with the broadcast solo for a little while. Many of you have visited our lovely zoo over the years but there is some exciting and surprising news...Oh God," I barely got that last part out as I felt the head of my dick slip past her lips and into her warm mouth. She reached around, grabbed my ass and pulled me to the front of the chair as she really started sucking me in, back and forth.

I continued to try and get through my made up story as best as I could, but damn this blow job was distracting. At one point I did turn my chair slightly. I didn't want her head to be blocking all the action from the cameras. 

"...so in short, the zoo is expecting a new baby panda any day now," Rachel released my cock from her mouth with a satisfying pop. She worked her way back up to sit in her chair, lipstick smeared a little. "Anything else to report Selena?"

12