The Self Employed Porn Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I do, Chip, that is one fine cock you have there and I can tell you that there was some serious rigidity to it. It was really hard not to start thinking about sliding it up into my wet, waiting pussy. I just feel so empty right now, and that brings us to our next story. The midtown mall has seen a massive decrease in traffic over the years and a new development company has plans to tear it down and build a... I'm sorry, what was that? It would appear our tight camera on me is currently malfunctioning. Well that's troublesome."

"Here Selena, why don't you just come over here and sit on my lap. We can use the tight camera on me." She stood up putting her naked pussy on display for the main cameras, and slid over and I pushed my chair back just a touch.

"Well thank you Chip, such a gentleman," she said as she lowered herself down with my cock in front of her pressing against the lips of her cunt. "I love it when someone is so selfless, sacrificing your face time on air for me just makes me so, horny. Is this good for the camera? Chip, is this good for you?"

"Oh, yes I think this will work out nicely," I said as Rachel grasped my dick and pushed it up against her pussy lips. She slowly started sliding up and down with my pole rubbing against her clit and wet pussy. She stroked the top of my cock as well, extending down to get more of her juices and rub it all over my cock. She started trying to deliver the next story in our lineup as I panted in the background.

"A few isolated neighborhoods have something to complain about this week as they are without power again after a....oh hold on that feels so good. Oh damn Chip, your cock running through the folds of my pussy are driving me crazy. It's so fucking hard, I really need to feel it inside me. Maybe just the tip..."

Rachel raised up and positioned my dick right under her waiting opening. She lowered down just enough that I could feel the head of my cock slide through her lips and squeeze around it. "Oh yes, that is exactly what I needed," she panted and she moved up and down just a tiny bit at a time. Never letting our skin lose contact but never really letting me much further into her. I could feel her wetness coat my cock's head and start to run down the length of my shaft.

"I'm really sorry viewers, but I don't believe I can deliver the news any longer tonight. We still haven't given you a full comprehensive review of this new sex drug, our viewers need to know what kind of load Chip is able to produce while on it. I need to feel that load unleashed deep inside me."

With a very loud moan from both of us Rachel slowly dropped down sinking my cock deep inside of her until she bottomed out sitting on my lap. We both just sat there for a minute enjoying the feel of each other. I slowly reached up in front of her and grabbed her blouse, pulling apart with enough force to rip and let it hang loosely off her body. Her tits on full display in a sexy red lace bra, I reached up and began to massage them.

"Oh fuck yes, your cock fills me up so nicely. I love having my tits played with," she said as she reached back with one hand to run her fingers through my hair. She started to rise up and down a little at a time riding me. She pulled the tattered remains of her blouse off as I undid the hooks on her bra and removed it. I reached around and found her nipples and rolled them between my fingers.

"Do you like that Selena, do you like your nipples being twisted? Fuck I didn't realize you had such nice tits hiding behind your clothingall these years. I want you to ride my cock hard and make sure our viewers at home really get to see them in action as they bounce."

Rachel picked up the pace and a musical slapping sound started echoing out a rhythm in the empty studio as her ass cheeks slammed into my lap. I could feel her tits shake with each impact. "How do you like that Chip, does my pussy feel tight around your hard cock?" She said in between grunts with each impact.

"God your pussy feels so good, but I need to get more leverage. I feel bad you are doing all the work."

I stood up bending her over the desk and started to pump in and out of her. It was a much better view from here, looking down at her ass jiggling with each thrust. As I was plowing away I started to take off my suit jacket, tie and shirt. Finally free of all clothing except our underwear, I leaned over her, placing both my hands on the desk to either side of her ass and really dug in.

She was lying flat on the desk staring at the main camera with her voluptuous breasts smashed nearly to her chin. "Oh yeah, give it to me. Spank that ass as you fuck me from behind. You keep fucking me this hard and I'm going to cum all over our desk."

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and gave her right cheek a good slap. "Oh fuck," she exclaimed and I shoved my cock back in so forcefully my balls smacked against her. I pulled out and slapped her left cheek this time and repeated this back and forth a few times till I could see the flesh of her ass start to redden.

"Oh fuck thats it, I'm going to cum. Keep fucking me and slapping my ass. OH GOD YES!!" She screamed as I abandoned slapping her ass and just plowed her as fast as I could. I was pretty surprised I was able to hold off my own orgasm, I could feel it start to build a little, but I really wanted to look in her eyes and watch those tits shake before finishing.

When her shaking subsided I directed her to hop up onto the desk on her back. I grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled her up to the edge lining my cock up and plunging it into her. "Oh Fuck yeah, this pussy is ready for you to fill it up," she purred as I started sliding in and out of her with long strokes. I held onto her thighs as I built a steady rhythm in and out. She moaned and started playing with her tits, twisting her nipples.

"Suck on your tits, I want to see you bite your own nipples while I fuck you," I said as I tightened my grip on her legs. She pulled both of her tits up towards her face and sucked one of them into her mouth. Each impact I made slamming into her caused her tits to shake a little even though she was holding them. Fuck it was hot, I was really enjoying the look on her face as she looked back at me alternating between sucking on her two nipples.

The long strokes were really starting to feel so good, every inch of my dick would pass through her pussy lips and get gripped inside of her. I wasn't going to last much longer and she could tell. "Oh fuck Chip, our viewers really need to know how big your load is. I need you to empty your balls deep in my pussy. Fucking fill me up Chip, this pussy is yours FILL IT UP!" She screamed.

I was driving my cock into her as fast as I could as I felt my balls tighten, "Oh fuck here it comes, fuck your pussy feels so good. FUCCCKKK!!!"

I could feel my jizz rush up my shaft and explode into her. "Oh fuck I can feel it, I can feel your hot cum filling me!"

Now, obviously I didn't take any sex drug, but it sure felt like this was one of the biggest loads I've shot in a while. Maybe it was just the placebo effect, or maybe it was good timing, but it felt like the orgasm would never end, neither would the cum I was pouring into her.

Finally it subsided and we just stayed in that position for a while enjoying the post orgasm moment. I slipped my softening cock out of her and a sizable amount of cum came dripping out. I made sure I had a camera ready to capture it.

"Well I can pretty confidently say that the drug definitely lives up to its hype," I said looking down at the cum dribbling down onto the floor.

Rachel reached between her legs and got a glob on her finger, then brought it to her lips and sucked it in. "Yes, I concur. That was as solid fucking you gave me there and I don't think my little pussy could have held any more of your huge load. I hope the viewers at home appreciate the great lengths we went to for this review. It will probably be our last night on the job."

I laughed a little, "Yes I think we may be signing off for the final time. LA, it has been our privilege, Chip and Selena signing off. Good night."

12