All Comments on 'The Selkie Ch. 03'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved this

i am thrilled your still writing this story, thank you - can't wait to read more. this is such an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hoooohhhhhhhhh!!!

Very excited next chapter please thank you

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

Awesome, just incredible. It's sexy for sure but the depth of this story, tge detailed plotlines are just astounding. What a wonderful read. You are every bit as incredible a writer as ever before but much more sophisticated, more matured in your writing. Thank youvso much for sharing this story. I'm overjoyed you're writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrapped Up!!!

I’ve found myself checking the new stories multiple times a day waiting for your next installment! I’m loving every bit of this series though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super thrilling

Love the main character, love the historical and mythological tie-ins, the action and the chase sequences are well thought-out. My only request is in the next one could you either make it a good deal longer, or have more of it set in the present to give time for the relationship between Aud and her hunter to flesh out more. I get the backstories are important, but I just feel the main story is teasing us with possibilities a tiny bit too much

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's a good start

I like where this is headed, although I'm not too fond of the privateer lady offing herself, but I kept reservations on what you were thinking, now I know why you did it, you sly dog you. I'm guessing it's going to be miss. vampire getting down with selkie.

Mars_InamorataMars_Inamorataover 6 years ago
!!

Another chapter already? I was very excited to see it! This was way too short, but the quality is still as great. I can't wait to read about what'll happen now that Aud's been caught

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone!

I appreciate the feedback. The next chapter will be longer and contain sustained interaction between the two main characters, but will consequently take longer to write.

Your suggestions are highly desired in the meantime as the coming plotline is much more fluid right now.

Wings102Wings102about 6 years ago
Love it!!

I can not wait to read the next chapter if you are still writing it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it!!

Super hot!! I love this story, the next chapter is worth waiting for

thrince1226thrince1226almost 6 years ago
Next Chapter Pleaseeee..

It was the first time I heard about this amazing creature and I instantly fell in love with the character, I couldn't stop reading! I hope you could publish the next chapter really soon! I don't want to pressure you but pleaseee.. ? Lol... Gonna read your other stories for the meantime :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We

Please do the next chapter. This will be what I consider "the good part".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Love all the details that makes the story that much more interesting. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Please, tell us what happens!

GTO_RacerGTO_Racerover 5 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story. Does Auld become the Vampire's lover, prisoner, or both?

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesabout 5 years ago
One more chapter, PLEASE

I absolutely love your writing and am enthralled with this story. Please give us one more chapter.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I really hope this gets a completion arc

Your characters are so vivid and lived in, and I really hope you continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I loved this story, but wow was it sad to hear about the tragic deaths of her former lovers. I really felt for her when she was talking about them so this ended up being distressing and I ended up crying after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
inevitable capture due to character mistakes

Class is in on writing. For what it's worth, Season 8 of Game of Thrones has been very poorly written, attested to the countless fans that actually monitor character motivations and what is realistic.

Again, the story development is excellent, the backstory intriguing. What this needs is a pro story design-edit, not just editing for grammar.

I groaned when the Selkie left her 50 caliber gun with the store owner. One, she should have looked for the camera recordings and destroyed them (no it wouldn't be going to a cloud...good luck with that, it's major bandwidth and nobody does that for a 711 store). Two, write like you are the character...she has survived for thousands of years and has killed hundreds of vampires. Thus why is this vampire so awesome? Something unique has to be about this vampire, otherwise why did she kill so many before?

The Doppleganger shape changer...a Mary Sue character. You can paint yourself in a corner with that sort of thing. She should have sensed and killed the Doppleganger, or harmed it.

No gun and being chased by the most dangerous Vampire ever? Not believable. If I were her, the gun would be kept and replaced by another one day, dropping the 50 cal somewhere where it wouldn't be found and also destroying it so you couldn't fire a test round.

Don't rush the story design like the Game of Throne late seasons writers did. It never pans out.

Otherwise, I love this story. The sex is irrelevant unless you make it part of her feelings, especially when she knows she'll out live her new partner and the pain of seeing her wither up in old age (this is done very well and makes you think that living forever, or a very long time, would be somewhat of a curse on Earth).

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 5 years ago

I am exceedingly happy the story has been expanded upon. Chapter 3 was the last numbered series I read and I wanted to refresh my memory. It is as good as I remember. Now on to Chapter 4 & 5 and I can't think of a better way to spend my evening. Thank you LesbianChickLit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The fact that the vampire was wearing a tee shirt with an 8-pointed star on it caught my attention... Is that the star of Ishtar/Inanna or just a graphic design?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES