All Comments on 'The Semen Experiment'

by eymach

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
A good start

This was a good story to tell of the extremes a couple will go through to find the right way to have a baby through sperm bank or their was of experiments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very good story but!!!

A very original story that justifies what would normally be considered a naughty forbidden fetish, infidelity. However I would have made the injection and delivery of the real husbands sperm allot smoother. In other words they should have pumped up the surrogates balls prior to the actual consummation so as not to interrupt the passion of the moment.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
Whew!

Way too much weird science, but the Sci_Fi part is interesting, nonetheless. Sorry I missed the ending. Oh, wait...there wasn't one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Making cuckolding acceptable in order to placate the woman's feelings...

Emasculated mangina's and the feminazi's love this shit, for the man's feelings on the matter don't matter, only hers. So, the Life Centre socialize/brainwash/propagandize men into accepting this cuckoldry as normal. No self-respecting man would ever allow himself to be involved in these twisted happenings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NOT MY CUP OF TEA

I like natural insemination stories, especially when the copulating/impregnating couple are left to enjoy themselves in the process (without rules that make the actual sex experience more clinical and less hot/arousing -- a fault of too many Literotica insemination stories). This story fits so far.

But there are problems.

1) The general atmosphere seems too clinical, rather than erotic, especially towards the beginning.

2) The medical stuff seems farfetched -- what EMiamiRiverRat terms "weird science." For me, this kept it from feeling real, like something I could relate to, and made it seem surreal or otherworldly.

3) Why "The Semen Experiment"? -- What is the goal of an insemination story?

Pregnancy and a child.

But where is it?

Again, as EMiamiRiverRat cogently observed, there wasn't an ending.

I searched for it. eymach wrote two insemination stories shortly after this one, namely, Tia Plans An Impregnation, and also, Planning Another Impregnation. Both feature Tia. But in both she is married to Tim Sloan, not to Rik, as in this story.

Somehow I also think there is just something about the way it is written.

Anyway, it just did not do it for me.

Maybe 3 stars worth.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As another commenter said, "Not my cup of tea", indeed. IF the creation of a child is a deeply personal act, using a real-time surrogate for the provider seems an absurd fantasy. So the female in essence farms out the personal part of the fertilization to the NOT significant other party? I've read about where a husband or domestic partner is on-hand or directly present in person during an IVF procedure. An emotionally significant event during the potential creation of a new life despite the absence of the expected father's sperm. But 'subbing' out the intimate act of creation? Just makes no sense, especially with the emotional and biological intimacy required. For lack of a better word, the joint conception of a child is perhaps the strongest bond of two people in a marriage. The premise of the story seems to be based on an acceptance of an infidelity. The would-be mother CHOOSES to be inseminated by someone other than their partner for an intensely intimate act. Excluding the expected father? A very twisted idea of conception in my book. My question is whether the partner would accept that intimacy since it's a stated preference of the would-be mother who is his partner? She wanted an intimacy with someone other than her partner? That is the equivalent of an open marriage to many. So the premise of the story makes for an interesting exercise in POV.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereymach@eymach
I'm interested in changing relationships and evolving sex practices. I like stories with a plot and happy endings.