The Semen Trilogy Ch. 02

Story Info
NA: The Centre of the Circle (in 750 words)
752 words
4.63
2.1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe Seaman eased himself alongside his wife under the bedcovers.

Their bed was so narrow they were almost forced into each other's arms. Not that Joe minded. They'd only been married for three months and they were madly in love. He pressed his lips to hers in the dark. He found that Lucy was already wet and willing.

He rucked up the hem of her nightdress and slid on top of her. Within moments his hard prick was buried inside her velvety warmth. Lucy hadn't got pregnant yet but they both knew it was only a matter of time. He was gentle but firm, thrusting as deep into her as he could. His mum had assured him that depth was the best way.

The year was 1923 and Joe had spent this fateful day down the pit as usual. He was almost 20yrs old now and felt ready to take on the responsibilities of being a dad. Not that he'd ever had a father himself. His mum had brought him up on her own. She'd scrimped and saved and done everything to give him as good a start in life as possible.

One day, Joe was going to repay his mum. He wasn't sure how exactly, but he just would. He was going to make something of himself. And not just of himself, but of his kids, and their kids, and of their kids too.

Lucy pushed her hips up to meet him. One or two of his mates down the pit moaned about their missuses just lying there. Well, Lucy wasn't like that. She always met him halfway. Her warm lips sought out his own as they both built a fierce rhythm together, faster and faster, their slick skin now damp against the uncomfortable mattress.

Joe hadn't needed to discover what his mates called 'the facts of life' from vulgar jokes down the mine. Instead, his mum Emily had told him everything she knew. He was aware she'd once worked as a maid in a posh house before Joe born but she never talked to him about that. Instead, she promised there was a sealed letter inside a locked box for him to read one day. But only after she'd passed away.

For the first 18 years of his life, his mum had worked in a department store, 6 days a week, rising up from salesclerk to floor supervisor, before returning to cook his dinner and help him with his homework every single evening.

The sensations in his loins brought him back into the moment. He shifted angle slightly, so that his pubic bone seesawed against the sensitive apex of her opening.

"Mmm ... I love you." He murmured into Lucy's mouth.

His wife's breath was hot, ragged, excited. He hoped she might even reach a climax.

Joe could feel his seed starting to bubble upwards like lava. He knew that sons usually took after their dads, with similar hair, eyes, features. He had no interest in knowing who his own father was. Mum had told him the cad disappeared as soon as she was pregnant, although at least she'd been given a bit of money when he left.

And at least the bastard had endowed Joe with a handsome face, a decent brain ... and a nice prick.

"I love ... you too." Lucy gasped into his mouth.

But it was his mum who'd given him his determination, wits and a loving heart.

He slid his hand under Lucy's spine and pulled her body into him. Her thighs opened even wider and he could feel her ankles locked around the backs of his legs. Their bodies became more entwined with each frenetic thrust. Both were getting very close to mutual bliss.

Not even the sudden sound through the wall of their neighbour's baby crying could spoil the moment. How appropriate. He could make out Lucy's teeth in the dark, the white of her smile. It was a sign. A bawling baby.

The Lord moves in mysterious ways.

Joe wondered what his own son would look like. The next Joseph Seaman. Tall and strong, handsome and bright ... and with a decent prick, of course!

He couldn't wait to meet him.

"Aaah ... aaah ..." Lucy gasped as her crisis overwhelmed her.

It was only seconds later that Joe's final thrust tipped him over the edge. He groaned and arched his back upwards, unleashing his potent semen as deep inside his wife's quim as he could.

Continued in the final part