The Jezebel of India Ch. 01

Story Info
In 1857, The Sepoy rebellion allowed Ghadnar Singh rises.
2.2k words
3.53
3.3k
9
0

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note.

Inspired by the story of the 'Boudicca of India'- Lakshmi Bai who led an armed resistance against the hated East India Company and brought freedom for a time- to her people.

This is a fictional tale of the personalities that she encountered and the love she lost and a new love she found before the British overran her forces and killed her in her final charge against her enemy.

The Jezebel of India.

Chapter One.

In the audience room of the Palace of Rani, Lakshmi Bai of Jhansi- the beautiful young wife of the late Rai, sat cross-legged and waited with serene patience as her visitor strode into her palace and bowed curtly. Even his bow was an insult, borne of pompous self-importance but she smiled patiently and listened to the Sepoy. He was their voice and she had little choice but to receive him.

"It is most auspicious that you have given us your favour, Lakshmi Bai, with your help, we shall retake our land from the hated English Company," He shifted uncomfortably in his newly won boots, taken from the Colonel Commandant of the garrison, attempting to read the woman who sat opposite.

Upon a carved gilded high throne, the throne of her late husband, sat Lakshmi Bai, a formidable if young woman who ruled justly and peacefully, bedside her adopted son and at the rear a handsome Horse Master, his narrow eyes ever watchful and his hand upon his sabre, dressed in traditional Indian garb, complete with turban and riding jodhpurs.

The Sepoy 'General', a newly self-promoted former Captain of the 12th Bengal Native infantry regiment stood before Lakshmi, the Warrior Princess. She allowed him this audience as the tumult of the period and the lack of time to prepare for the unexpected mutiny and rebellion in her province. The Sepoy General smiled, full of self-import, stood in his dirty uniform and bore the curved tulwar that he bore in the actions against the East India Company Jhansi garrison and had personally killed a variety of European officers including the hated English garrison commander. He then sexually abused the dead officer's attractive middle-aged wife and then heaped further insults on them by penetrating the spoiled teenage daughter, in the commandant's bedroom before killing them both afterwards.

Captain Ghadnar Labbi Singh was a cruel man and, worse, an envious one. Leaving his little village in the rural parts of the Jhansi region, at 13 years old, he joined up with the Bengal Infantry and took to army life and initially enjoyed the adventure and rewards of fighting the East India Company's enemies and taking whatever loot he could. Of course, he spent much of it on the whores that followed the soldier's columns in the baggage train and serviced soldiers in the darkness, when not on duty. He soon found that the sexual act was enhanced when the woman struggled and then submitted to his perverse desires. As he rose in the ranks, he felt the restraining hand of his English masters, preventing his rise from becoming too rapid. He had sat boiling in resentment at the white English officers and their haughty wives and he lusted to spill their milk white flesh and feel them tremble beneath him as he would take them roughly.

After ascending to the Captaincy, his rise was now halted completely. No English soldier would tolerate a 'coal-faced baboon' giving him orders. Singh stewed in his captaincy, with no further prospect for advancement and grew more and more sullen as a rich English officer In the early months of 1857, he had been the first to hear the whispers of a mutiny and rebellion would purchase a commission and then order him about. His sullenness grew to a deep and abiding hatred. He embraced the idea of overturning the East Indian Company garrison and seizing the stolen treasury of the Company and, even more importantly, the well-stocked magazine. It's a wealth of cannon, shot and black powder.

With the powder, the garrison would be able to operate as a little kingdom of its own and Ghadnar Labbi Singh would be at its head. He would command and gather support from the old kingdoms and Maharajas of the country and throw off the English yoke.

Then in June 1857, the simmering poison in his heart was given vent, as the sepoy garrison turned on their European officers and attacked them savagely. The overwhelming numbers of the sepoy regiment then sieged the garrison walls and soon overcame the defenders.

'General' Ghandar Labbi Singh promised the beleaguered defenders clemency and promised all the occupiers safe conduct if they surrendered the fort swiftly. With no choice and no chance of relief from East India forces, the commander agreed to the 'General's' merciful declaration and opened the gates.

Then the Sepoys fell upon them, killing all within the walls, men, women and even children.

But not before Ghandar Labbi Singh vented his vile hatred and sexual frustrations upon the Commander and his women.

Within minutes of surrender, and the hapless defenders lay down their arms, the rampage began. Leading a loyal band of rapacious men, handpicked by Ghandar himself, he ran with tudwal drawn across the open compound and burst into the white-painted houses set to one side of the fort for military officer families. Spying the large house, he sped up the four steps and kicked down the door, knocking over the loyal old 'batman', who fell to his blade with one vicious stroke and then with blood dripping her found the slanted wooden door of the bedroom as he had broken through the dark wooden door of the garrison commander's bedroom. The Commander turned, with blade in hand but fell to a well-aimed musket ball from Singh's pistol, which he tugged from his red sash. The wife and daughter screamed, which only served to excite and arouse Singh further.

"Leave us be! Please don't..." The Commander's handsome wife, Lady Caroline, attempted to prevent Singh from approaching but was struck hard across her face, sent sprawling, and fell upon the poster bed.

"Be silent Mem Sahib!" Singh used the traditional subservient title as a barbed insult to the woman. He turned and nodded to his accomplice to secure the daughter, with the red sash from his waist, as Singh launched himself upon Lady Caroline and threw her to the bed pinned her down pulled a halide dagger and slashed at the woman's dress and bodice, then held it to her throat. Once the daughter was secured to the bedpost, at the foot of the bed, Singh turned and ordered his men away,

"Get out!" He spat, as they filed out of the bedroom, knowing what vile abuse he would heap on them.

Lady Caroline protested as Singh pulled at the shreds of lacy and linen from her dress, whilst his free hand cruelly grasped her long blonde hair, preventing her from moving, watching her generous white breasts flop free from the bodice. In his jodhpurs, Singh's dark prick twitched and stiffened.

"Many times, I have wanted to see these teats of yours and now you are mine to enjoy!" Singh laughed. He ripped the remaining skirts away to reveal her darker pubic hair and the swollen pussy labia of her cunny. Singh looked down at the daughter, Lucy, who struggled and thrashed hopelessly in her bondage. Singh stood up and delivered another savage slap across the younger woman's face to stifle her struggles. Caroline, now free from the dagger's blade looked up,

"Please don't hurt her!" She begged, her naked breasts spilt from the remnants of her dress, Singh now employed his final weapon,

"Submit to me white harlot and I will spare the little one!" He snarled, already pulling his sash away and pulling his jodhpurs down. Caroleine seeing no choice or chance to escape, submitted to him praying that if she were to rob him of his ardour, her precious Lucy would escape any violation. Little did she know that Singh's ardour would be enough for both of the white bitches, and he planned to humiliate the mother before making her watch him abuse the daughter.

"Promise me you will spare the child," Caroline sat up, as Singh revealed his thick, swollen prick and pulled the woman to the floor and stripped any clothing now. The once proud Lady Caroline now knelt before the dark-skinned Captain and saw the large member stiffening before her eyes and then felt his hands on her head and pulled her onto his shaft and threaded it into her mouth. The cruel smile upon Singh's face was only marginally more awful than Lucy watching her mother swallow the long prick and suffer a rapid pace of thrusts that caused her to gag and spit. Of course, Singh couldn't help himself from taunting her,

"See your use, you white whore! See how your mother suckled upon my prick! Perhaps soon, you will feel a man's prick in you!" Lucy tried to look away but was also perversely transfixed with her mother's ability to suck on her assailant's prick. Soon, Singh demanded more from Caroline, pulled her up and threw her to the floor of the bedroom. He grasped her breasts, squeezing them viciously and then biting at the dark nipples, causing great pleasure for him, and incredibly sharp pains for Caroline. Using his knees, to nudge her legs apart and looked down at her cunny and grinned foully as she pushed two fingers into her. Caroline was not sexually aroused, but her body betrayed her and began to lubricate her lions in preparation for her eventual penetration by Singh's unwelcome prick. Of course, Singh pulled his fingers from her, and scoffed,

"I see your whore cunny is ready for me," He looked up at Lucy, "Watch your mother fulfil her destiny and take my prick into her!" With that Singh plunged into Caroline who could nothing but stifle a yelp, hoping to spare her daughter the idea of the pain she was feeling. Singh was too aroused to make his abuse last long, his perverse desire made his balls ache and soon he felt the familiar tightening of his balls. During his penetration, he would look up and see Lucy transfixed by his treatment of her mother and also look away, filled with shameful curiosity.

Caroline would see his sinful glances, but feared his further attentions simply repeated his promise,

"You promised to spare the child!" She groaned, trying as hard as she could not to antagonize him and restrain her body from giving any signs of encouragement to her ravishment. She remained as quiet as she could, stifling any noise that might suggest any arousal on her part. As she lay there, her educated cunny knew how to ease the movement of his prick but couldn't prevent the tears from welling in her eyes. She knew he would climax soon, causing her mind to race. What would she do? How would they escape this?

Although enthralled with his sexual fulfilment, he looked down at Caroline, her face flushed, and eyes filled with tears. Singh, of course, cared little. He rubbed at the mat of her pubic hair, wet from her cunny and his sweat. He grasped at her breasts and pulled hard at her nipples. She made no sound, but he knew she would feel everything. Singh pulled at Caroline's face and made her look up at him and his foul grin. He now heaped the final insult and held Caroline fast and made her accept his wet kiss. He looked up and laughed at Lusy and then looked at her own half-torn dress and saw her young small breasts, mere buds, that hung pointedly crowned with coral pink nipples.

Soon she would feel his prick! Singh knew Lucy would be a virgin and was looking forward to splitting her hymen in front of her mother. With his rapid and uncaring thrusts, Singh soon reached the summit of his lust and first emptied the first spurt of his pearl-like semen in Cariline's cunny but then pulled himself free and aimed the rest of his seed and splattered Caroline's belly and shuffling forward managed to splash himself on her breasts. So now suffused with a flush of potency and power, he laughed aloud and glared triumphantly at Lucy,

"Now for you, little whore to follow your mother's occupation!" He smirked. Caroline, her senses still reeling suddenly attempted to sit up, but was floored again by Singh's backhanded swipe. Without attempting to dress himself, he pulled her to the other bedpost, snatched down a rope cord from the headboard and tied her to it. He then cruelly stuffed a handful of the dress remnants and sued it as a gag, securing it with a length of the linen of her undergarments.

Thus, tied, and immobilised, Singh looked hungrily at the young woman, who now struggled, suddenly aware of what Singh had in mind to do.

"No..please!" Lucy begged,

"Now, submit as your whore mother did, or I shall kill her now, before your eyes!" Singh threatened.

The defiance in Lucy's eyes faded.

After nearly an hour's passing, both Lucy and Caroline lay on the floor, with their throats cut. Singh dressed himself and then knocked over the oil lamp and set the fire going. Within a further half hour, his crime was obscured by the house fire that burned until the next morning.

End of Chapter One.