The Senator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here was the Senator letting me fuck her and turn her body into my own abstract drip painting. I could hardly believe what she was allowing me to do to her, with her, for her.

After allowing me to watch her shower and dry off, we sat down together on the couch and switched to business mode (as difficult as it was). We went over her speech again and then she sent me on my way. She did allow me to take her stockings as a gift so I could sniff them and jerk off inside them while alone in my hotel room later that night.

***

The following day, she had her fundraising event to attend. I didn't have much to do other than make sure she didn't have anything stuck in her teeth or any stains on her purple outfit.

When we returned to the hotel, she invited me back to her suite and let me be her footstool while she worked on her laptop while sitting on the couch. She was wearing her reading glasses at the time and I loved the way they framed her blue hazel eyes. For whatever reason, they made me feel even more attracted to her feet and toes and the energy they carried.

For a good while, she completely ignored me like I was a piece of real furniture as she responded to emails and took a few calls. Maybe she was trying to put me back in my place after dicking her down from behind.

"Since our flight leaves tonight, I should probably start packing soon," she said as she set her glasses down and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"Right," I said as she took her feet off my back so I could stand up.

"I need a good fuck though, first. So let's make this quick," she said as I followed her to the bedroom where we helped each other strip completely naked. This time, I put a condom on unlike before. "I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard." While on the bed, she lifted up her legs as I held them by her ankles. And I loved how toned her calves were from all the walking she did. Then I buried my nose in her stinky toes and pressed my hard throbbing cock into her gorgeous mature pussy. It was intense going from zero to sixty in bed so quickly with no buildup like before. In a frenzy, I switched from foot to foot and inhaled her aroma like a stink fiend.

Soon, I was breathing hard like I was getting a workout on an elliptical inside a gym. Her feet didn't smell super strong but they also weren't soapy clean from her shower that morning. They were the perfect level of horny foot scent for me; and the deeper I sniffed, the harder I drilled her. I was consumed by my primal urge to fuck the life out of her with every moan that escaped her throat. I sniffed her pink, meaty soles harder and wiped my sweaty forehead on my arms. At one point her legs were bent so far, she was able to suck on her own toes as I fucked her. And I enjoyed seeing her get a sweet and sour taste of her own medicine. As her feet formed a cradle of toes around my nose, I fucked her until I exploded inside her, filling the reservoir tip. As my body convulsed, I sniffed her toes a little longer until my muscles relaxed. Then I kissed each one and watched her move the strands of hair out of her eye.

"That won't be the last time I stick my foot in my mouth," she said with a wink. "But it feels much better in yours. I don't see how you enjoy it so much. But fuck is it hot when you're working my toes." I laughed as I caressed my chest hair and bit down on my lower lip.

As we let our bodies settle down, I lapped up her soles until they were glistening with my saliva. And I sucked her toes until all the flavor and scent was gone. Then I rubbed her feet while she napped, making sure to not let her sleep too long.

When she woke up, we snuggled together for a few minutes as she licked my nipples for me.

Afterward, we showered together and made out under the warm cascading water, being careful not to get too worked up again because we still had to pack for our flight later that night.

As she was getting dressed, her smartphone began buzzing on the nightstand.

"Hi, sweety," she said when she answered the call. "Yes, thank you...I believe my speech went over well. I'm ready to get home now...I miss you. Tell Bo I miss him too. I know he can't speak, but I'm sure he understands." She continued chatting with her husband (or who I assumed was her husband) a little longer before ending the call.

I watched as she put on a comfortable new pair of tennis shoes as her demeanor quickly changed. So the room felt a little colder than before.

I left her suite without saying anything other than, "I'll be back to help carry some of your luggage."

***

During our flight back to D.C., I got to sit next to Senator Levy with me in the window seat. She had explicitly warned me not to massage or even think of touching her feet while other passengers were around. So there was no last minute play on the plane for me. But I couldn't complain after all the nasty fun we'd just had. She really indulged me and I was still riding on a clouded high from the dreamlike experience.

We mostly talked about our personal histories after going over a rough draft of a new speech. My background in creative writing came up as well as her experiences as a mother with a son who also wanted to be a writer (a novelist, in his case).

As Senator Levy napped next to me, I thought about how I was tired of boring dates. How I was tired of attractive women feeling uncomfortable with me playing with their unwashed feet. I was tired of smelling lavender and bergamot oil on soles. That's why the raw filthiness of servicing Senator Levy's mature feet was becoming such an overwhelming addiction for me.

I loved working for her. I loved what we had together. But I'd never get to see her feet fresh from dirty gardening shoes or running shoes. There were parts of her life I'd never see. Maybe I was jealous of that and for the sides of her her husband got to see. The not-so-professional version of her. The woman she was when she wasn't trying to convince the world she could run it.

And I wondered how long things could continue between us before one of us slipped up and it was all over for both of our careers.

12