All Comments on 'The Senior Trip Ch. 06'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
losing it

You had a good thing, but now you have blown it by including all the girls. Any realism went out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who Wants Realisim?

If anyone reading these stories expects to discover real happenings then it is they who are out of place. This entire site is chocked full of fantasy. Good story and an enjoyable, albeit unrealistic.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 10 years ago
An Excellent Story

The premise while a bit of fantasy, is a good one. Your writing is among the best I've read here regarding grammar, spelling, etc.

As far as the criticism of losing realism, this is a story site and many, probably virtually all the stories here, are fantasies. When venturing into the realm of creative writing, stretching realism is not necessarily a bad thing.

I suspect that in reality there are a few people out there who, if brought together in these circumstances just might make this fantasy a reality however unlikely. In light of today's more open and permissive sexual realm, it seems to me more plausible.

Does the saga continue? What happens from here? Does it evolve to the point where Kenny and Linda are caught in the act and Kenny has to do some or all of the girls to keep them quiet?

The possibilities are fascinating!

fquicksrfquicksrover 10 years ago
Keep going

You've really got it going now so keep up the momentum and let's see where you can take it. Good work

Liberty Bell

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sadly, Mrs. Kramer went to prison

Because while two people can keep a secret, it will only happen when one of them is dead. And considering she is a teacher, and in a position of power, and there would be more than one teacher chaperone, and this IS the US where parents and teens are raised on suing everyone for a shit pile of money...well you get the idea. Mrs. Kramer is going be found out, she will be charged and she WILL be going to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Time to see some erotic art in the National Gallery to get everyone going again, leading to group sex involving the girls as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous