All Comments on 'The Senior Trip Ch. 11'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Just Friends

Why stay married if just Friends, not lovers.......Instead of constantly cheating on her husband, wouldn't it be better to divorce him and perhaps allow him to find someone to be a "lover" to him as well. Sorry, a well written story, but the husband, for what ever reason, is the loser....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

Now that they have been naked in the hot tub together and have fondled each other, an orgy amongst the six of them seems to be the next step after each girl gets sexually excited from spanking their teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great series

Can't wait for the next installment. Hopefully all of the girls get involved.

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
Good Till the Last

Very hot and entertaining series. The ONLY criticism that I have is that the segments are too short. Instead of 11 parts, this should have been, at most, 4 installments. The shortness breaks up the action too much and renders the overall story too choppy. I understand that this is the author's style, but it was carried too far in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
praise

hi/loved this story. very erotic. quality of detail excellent. how about inviting husabnd to partake of some of the action ? poor guy could do with hot pussy, especially from his transformed wife. a shaved pussy perhaps? how about taking him to dinner wearing the no-underwear dress ? some really good possibilites remain. get the girls to suck his cock ? great writing. many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Linda, Beth and Kenny linging together

How about they live together and Linda and Beth have Kenny's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
YOUR LINWWOD DRIVE IN IDEA SHOULD BE AN ENTIRE CHAPTER

Gave you the big 5. Would love of have read long version of the Drive In story. That sounded hot as it gets!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous