The Sensory Deprivation Room

Story Info
Chiara finds a treatment for her HSP in the dark.
3.2k words
4.51
11.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chiara had always had a highly sensitive persona. From a young girl small things that others never noticed she would realize instantly. Noises would blare in her ears and smells and touches barely perceptible to others she'd find hard to manage. When she shaved her legs she would feel the individual hairs growing back. In her home she could constantly hear the hum of electricity to light bulbs. She longed for ways to make her body ignore these things and relax but little worked. As she grew it was coping mechanisms at best which she found to manage her body.

Then home from work one day she found a leaflet through her doorway. Printed on a small a5 card with smart graphics it read:

"Open now, the Sensory Deprivation Rooms.

A place of relaxation and calm unlike any other. Be taken away for an hour without sight nor sound nor other senses to bother you. A truly relaxing experience. Better than massage, more effective than Reiki. By presenting this card receive 20% off your first treatment."

Interested she stuck the card to the fridge and the next day made an appointment. "Why not," she thought, "nothing else has ever worked and perhaps this might be a good thing to try."

The day of the appointment came. She was unsure exactly what to expect. The receptionist on the phone was very polite and had said to dress in loose comfortable clothes. She might feel a bit weak after and flowing clothing is easier for comfort. For the treatment itself she'd not have to worry for everything was provided. She dressed in her light floral dress with a button up front, her most comfortable black bra and a pair of cotton polka dot panties.

Arriving at the location of the treatment it seemed a bit strange it was a nondescript warehouse building on an industrial estate. But the business was new and starting and she figured it was what they could get. The sign was correct over the door and she walked into a smart and clean reception with a large thick soft carpet, soft smell and cozy looking furniture.

The girl at the desk was maybe 20, probably a university student and dressed in a loose flowing black dress and matching flat shoes. She introduced herself as Anna and knew instantly who Chiara was. She offered some water and both sat in cozy chairs facing one another as Anna explained the insurance and liabilities and other boring things of a business. She did stress Chiara would want to drink at least to glasses of water while they talked, the treatment was better if well hydrated. When Chiara asked details of what to expect Anna simply said the treatment was designed to provide what Chiara felt she needed at the moment and was tailored to her needs. It lasted roughly and hour but could go over or under slightly. And Anna stressed just relax and allow the service to work its magic. Chiara frowned as this wasn't very specific and asked if she could request a male or female therapist. Anna giggled and said it wasn't like that. This was a sensory deprivation room and Chiara would be the only person there. The room would do the rest itself. This seemed highly dubious but she was there now so what could Chiara do?

After finishing the water Chiara was led to a small changing room with doors from the hallways. Anna led her in and she saw another door on the other side, a bench and shelf and a small shower in a corner. Anna explained this would be the entrance to the sensory room. Chiara should change out of everything here and then enter the room. It was important she was complete naked for safety. No clothing at all, absolutely no jewelry of any kind not a ring, stud necklace or piercing was possible to wear. Also Anna politely said while sensitive to the subject, "No tampons or other sanitary items either. The treatment did require the individual entirely free at all times. And finally there was a shower for afterwards if she needs it." Chiara understood and asked how to get Anna if something happened. Anna said there is no cameras in the room. But there is a voice activated intercom like an Amazon Alexa. All Chiara needed to say was "Sensory Room get Anna."

With that Chiara was left in the room. Anna softly closed the door and Chiara was left to strip down. She was curious and nervous and a bit tingly and unsure what this was all about. But still hopeful it may be something from a girl with hsp. She removed her dress and hung in on the wall. Her bra and panties were next slipped off and left on a shelf. Her necklace was placed in a small dish on the shelf and her shoes under the bench and purse left on it. With that she stood completely naked and looked in the full size mirror at herself. She never had admired her body much but there she was. Her large breasts hung out, her nipples slightly hard, her thick bush matted slightly from being in her panties. She ran her fingers through it and fluffed her hair out some and just for fun ran her finger over her clit and rubbed it for a moment giving her a naughty thrill as it responded and she felt the moisture run between her lips which she spread out gently and comfortably with her fingers.

Then with a drawn in breath she opened the door to the sensory room and stepped in.

The door closed quickly but gently behind her and she was left in darkness. Not a light in the place. She could not tell if the room was ten or twenty or fifty feet wide. Or if is was square or circular. Complete darkness surrounding her where even to find the door she just stepped from would prove difficult.

Below, her feet found a thin pool of water. Not too cold but neither warm either. She walked a bit and found it relaxing. She always liked water. The ground was soft and slightly springy. There was the absence of all sound. Nothing crossed her ears and it was glorious. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the lack of sense here, it was what she desired most, closed eyes hardly mattered in the darkness here though.

Time stood still in such a room and she was unsure when the mist like rain shower began but she felt the mist collect in her hair and dampen her face then down her shoulders and back. Over and across her breasts and nipples it passed and then further down her stomach and eventually between her legs. It had a slight calming scent to her and reminded her of almond flower blooms from when she was younger. Her head swelled and relaxed with the nature of what was pumped into the room. Rested she eventually lay on the floor in the puddle of soothing water and spread herself eagle and naked and for the first time perhaps ever was truly at peace.

The first sensations she felt was something softly making its way across her abdomen. It felt like a warm heavy mist at first. A cozy hug across her mid drift but as the sensation intensified she realised it was something tangible but comforting. It slowly stroked her. She felt it across her stomach and down her outer thighs and it was glorious. It ran sensations up and down her legs and eventually stroked along them as well. Up and down it felt heavier than a feather duster but lighter than hands massaging her. Up and down her body it went and then to her arms and slowly across her chest and over her breasts. Ignoring entirely at first her nipples but ending with them and slowly making deliberate circles on them to entice them to erection. As they grew she gasped slightly and felt herself growing wet between her legs. Then when she felt her nipples at their absolutely hardest the stroking suddenly changed in the dark to a distinct sucking. She was unsure how anything could instantly change like that but she felt it like warm lips on her nipples now suckling them harder and with a rhythmic pumping action.

It was then that she felt more motions. The same tendrils she had felt over her body during the massage now wrapped around her ankles and wrists and gently spread her out further and exposed. And she felt more motion continue to stroke her along her inner thighs now. But also with gentle effort she felt them lift her into the air. She was unsure how far but certainly off the wet ground. And then the stroking began under her as well across her back and over her buttocks. She could feel herself relax with it even as he mind knew she was entrapped.

The sucking of her nipples continued but now grew with further sensations identical across the spine of her back, her shoulders and her inner legs and thighs. It was an incredible sensation which she delighted in. She even felt herself growing desireful for these tencicles and thrust her mound up into the air as if to say don't forget this.

She then felt a wandering tendril start at her ankle and glenty suck at her skin. This wasn't the pumping across her breasts and other parts but a deliberate wandering arm. And she searched her hsp and found it almost responding to it. Seaking out each individual hair on her legs which bothered her as it grew and she may have missed when shaving it found it and gently sucked it off. Softer than waxing or plucking and never as harsh as shaving. God she thought if this works she never wants to shave again. The arm worked up her thighs leaving them soft and smooth and then over her abdomen pausing at her thick bush.

Chiara knew what it was waiting for. Her consent and decision there. And she thought why not let's see what this is like and thrust her mound into the air where the tentacle felt to grow larger and come down over her public mound and gently suck away her hair. She felt herself grown bald slowly and the sucker worked over her abdomen and then down lower beside each side of her pussy sucking off her hair. She grew wet and felt herself drip beside the arm as she became bald by its work.

It was professional and never entered her lips, it never needed to that wasn't were the hair was. But even without the ability to touch herself she knew she was perfectly gleaming smooth. And then it worked its way over her bottom. And between her cheeks it continued to smooth her to perfection. She moaning and let her head fall back. Her hair dripping wet and dangling in the air. It was then she felt the sucker on nipples grow and enlarge not only to cover them but her entire breast and each received a full vacuum pumping sensation she had never experienced before. She was having each breast practically milked and then she felt the tickling sensation almost like a tongue of an inner sucker reattach to her nipples creating an amazing double suction that made her spine tingle.

The tendril on her bottom finished and slowly stroked her bottom and she grinned in delight at the work it had done. It slowly fingered her ass and she relaxed and coaxed it in with an approving wiggle over her body. The tencicles on her legs and arms then began to move and prop her to an upright position in the air and the tentacle on her ass changed and became thinner and then slowly grew its way like a vine into her body and filled her ass. She moaned and felt it enter far deeper than any toy had and it wiggled and teased her. Then with a motion like a living pulse it slowly grew and engorged till her ass was full.

Propped up by the thick vine in her ass and tencicles on her wrists and ankles Chiara felt like a scarecrow stood at attention for the birds to gawk at but she didn't care as the sucker on her breasts increased and sucked her tighter... This would leave bruises she thought.

She felt a tentacle stroke her hair then her face and slowly dart over her lips. Smirking some she moaned as she then felt the arm in her rectum swell suddenly and as her mouth opened she took the wandering member on her face into her mouth. This one was different though, instead of suckers it was more penis like and she liked to suck those. She rolled it between her tongue and lips and teased its tip. Yes definitely like a cock she thought though an uncircumcised one as she rolled the tencicles foreskin down with her lips and exposed its bulbous tip to her mouth and she suck it rather than it suckling her.

The arms holding her up relaxed and she was laid back again. Still impaled in her ass, and she felt a small delicate arm now snake up her left leg and wrap around it several times. This one was thin and finer and sought out almost blind where it landed small suction kisses on her body and up her thigh. Eventually finding her vulva and sucking at the juices now clearly dripping out of her. She tried to moan but the member in her mouth prevented that and only swelled and provided the sweetest tasting nectar like precum she ever had which instantly ran a sensation of calm through her entire body.

The small arm between her legs darted and danced over her pussy and finally after some effort discovered her clit. And with a sensation as if docking it surrounded her clit and began the same milking motion as she felt inside her mouth and ass and over her breasts.

Chiara could do this all day. It was the most amazing erotic session she had ever experienced. But it also was working at depriving her body of all senses than the ones she wanted and craved in that instant. And whatever this thing was dripping into her mouth did the rest and she wanted more. She quivered and almost could not believe herself as she thrust her mound into the air begging the thing to take her final hole and complete her deprivation.

And it did... a final tendril slipped up and stroked her labia lips. No need to make them wet. And it slithered into her and she felt her pussy full slowly with its thin arm. And then just like her ass it slowly pumped itself till her pussy was full and stretched. And there she was then, Chiara the girl with hsp. Spread Eagle in the air bound by her arms and legs breasts extended and probably purple now with suction. Something jammed down her throat she was eagerly sucking away at, drool dripping from her lips. Her ass rammed deep with a tentacle. Her clitoris on fire as a small sucker worked its magic. And deep inside her now bald cunt a tentacle fucked her like an animal.

She needed more though and thrust her hips and sucked at it. Knowing she wanted to orgasm. But the thing responded back and encouraged her to relax and let it work. And it did building rhythms and changing speed and suction. And she felt her orgasm build as it sucked her clit and when she came she could only describe it as bliss for her entire body and every sense inside it just relaxed and took this thing in every hole and it was wonderful. And then as she did orgasm it did too. But across everything. She felt it shudder and pump more of the liquid into her mouth with she hungrily drank down. And across her nipples it did the same cooling them till they tingled. And her ass was filled with its semen. But it was her pussy she felt it the most. It poured into her till she felt it fill her cunt and splash out and run down her legs and she was at bliss.

But it never stopped and continued till it gave Chiara another two orgasms the same way every time exploding itself again and filling her with its curious liquid. And she convulsed ever time and thrust her pussy into the air and moaned on the tendril in her mouth and begged it to fill her with its juice.

It slowly then receded in its pulse and the thickness inside her body and drew her to the ground where it released her and left her spread out in the water. She could feel its orgasm still dripping out of her pussy and ass but delighted in it. She lay there for what seemed hours in bliss. And not content yet she slowly drew in air ran her fingers first over her breasts feeling them sticky and tingling and then down over her hairless mound to her clit absolutely drowned in further sticky semen of whatever she just experienced. And she writhed on the floor and rubbed herself to a further orgasm.

Then she slowly stood and ran her hands through her hair and walked to a faint light of a doorway closed ahead of her. She opened the door and stood in her changing room and looked in the mirror. She was spent and a mess but with a huge grin. She had small suction marks across all parts of her body. She ran her fingers over her smooth mound and saw the strange thick purple liquid dripping out from her pussy lips and covering her mound and turning around from her ass as well and she kicked her lips there some still dripped from the corner of her mouth.

She toweled off but refused the small shower as she wanted to enjoy the still calming liquid over her entire body and she dressed, skipping the panties though as her pussy did not want to be encased in anything but the tingling purple juice over it. Trying to compose herself she stepped into the hall. And down to the lobby. Anna greeted her and asked how she felt. "Wonderful," she replied with a grin. Anna was delighted and asked if she wanted to book again for a weeks time and Chiara jumped quickly at a reply with a yes. Anna smiled and then led her to the door to say goodbye.

Open the door Anna leaned over and said, "Enjoy the rest of your day, and careful you are dripping purple...." And Chiara blushed and only then noticed the trail of purple semen running down her leg from under her dress. Anna smiled and said, "It's alright it picks the colour for you, mine is aqua blue." Only then did Chiara notice the small purple suction mark on Anna's shoulder just under her dress. And Anna winked and said... "It can do rougher too you know...."