The Sensuality Fairy

Story Info
A sexually frustrated man wins a Fairy award.
1.4k words
4.11
4.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE SENSUALITY FAIRY

My wife and I are still good friends but no longer friends with benefits.

It's the sex that I really miss not just the orgasms, it's the loving caresses, and the closeness of lying together in the afterglow.

Janet was away for the week visiting her sister in Leeds so on this Saturday morning I treated myself to lie-in.

I heard a brief buzzing sound like the sound of a bees wings coming from behind the curtains followed by tapping on the window.

I decided it must be a bird tapping on the outside of the window, so not worth opening my eyes for.

However the tapping continued increasing in tempo stopping me from drifting back into a slumber.

I begrudgingly opened my eyes deciduous to draw back the curtains and frighten it away.

Instead as I opened them, I that got the fright! For it was no bird but instead a creature of fantasy.

I could only rationalise it by deciding I must be still asleep and I had no desire to awaken.

It was very obviously female, for all the world like a shapely human but only six inches tall and with large butterfly type wings.

What was also stunning was her beautiful face with jet black hair tied in pigtails. She wore a black basque and long black stockings. In her left hand she carried a cane measuring approximately two inches which she was using to tap on the window.

If I were to fantasise on the perfect woman she was it. Which was further evidence that I was dreaming.

As I sat in bed transfixed she was mouthing something which I realised was, "Let me in."

I pulled up the bottom of the sash window.

With that she opened her wings and flew to the top of the bookcase

at the end of the bed.

"You are probably wondering why I'm here," she said

I could see her lips forming the words but the only sound that reached my eyers was low amplitude and high pitched. However her words miraculously appeared clearly in my mind.

"I'm wondering why I'm dreaming about fairies that don't exist." I replied.

"How many foxes have you seen? Just because few people see us does not mean we don't exist. We seldom seek human contact."

"So why are you here?"

"You have been chosen from over 900,000 candidates as the human who most deserving and in need of the gift of sensuality.

"Although my gift will be fleeting I hope it will raise your spirits and give you the impetuous you need to change things to create some lasting sensuality in your life."

"Suppose for a moment that I were to accept your fleeting gift. How exactly can you provide it? By waving your fairy wand?"

"We are an civilisation more advanced than yours. We live in a universe parallel to your own but we are still bound by the same laws of nature so no we don't have magic wands. This is just a riding crop, hitched a lift here from a friendly magpie"

"Then I don't see how you can help unless you brought along the pot of gold from the end of the rainbow"

"I am here to give you the sensuality that comes from sexual pleasure which gold cannot buy, if you are open enough to accept it."

"Forgive me for being sizeist but I don't see how."

"You just need to be open enough to receive my gift. I sense you find me attractive."

Without warning she flew from the bookshelf and landed on the sheet looking at me with a knowing smile on her face. She had landed astride my penis which having become erect from the moment I saw her, twitched involuntary.

She had to put her arms around it to stop from being flung off like a rider on a bucking horse.

"I can feel there's a serpent that needs slaying," she said.

She stood up with one foot each side of my dick and starred pulling back the sheet until the head of my penis was exposed.

"Behold the monster!" She declared.

My dick had never been described as a monster before but I had never had sex with a six inch female.

She then ran towards my right foot pulling the sheet with her.

Summersaulting off my ankle she twisted in midair and nailed a perfect landing like an Olympic gymnast. She then sprinted in the valley of my legs, finally leaping to grab two handfuls of pubic hair just above my balls. In the same movement she performed a forward roll to land astride my penis again.

Standing she placed one foot on the head of my dick and moved it in a circle from the base to the tip. As she pressed on the tip I moaned in ecstasy and a bead of precum wet her foot.

Dropping to her knees she put a hand each side of my penis head and squeezed until another drop appeared. Bending her head she started to lap it up. The feeling her tiny tongue on the very tip of my penis was incredible as I fought the urge to explode in her face.

Maybe she sensed my struggle with control because she suddenly stood and slowly dropped the straps of her basque, then building the tension equally slowly she peeled it down to her waist, revealing her breasts. In proportion to her body they were large, the rosy nipples standing out against her pale skin.

What amazed me was how pert they were maybe due to the developed pectoral muscles needed to flap her wings.

She pushed the clothing down past her very narrow waist to her hips. Finally she dropped the basque to her feet and stepped out of it kicking it towards my face.

Naked now except for black thigh length stockings she straddled my dick again but this time facing away from me. She had a hand on each side of my shaft and started rubbing her pussy against the most sensitive part near of my penis head, I stared transfixed at the sight, movement and stimulation of her tiny bottom.

I started moaning again and what was a greater turn on was that she too started to making little high pitched mewing noises like a cat.

She suddenly stopped and turned around which gave me another chance to see her amazing breasts. Still straddling my shaft she caressed the head with both hands then moving my foreskin up and down exposing its bare head on the down stroke then covering it again. Increasing the pace until she was effectively wanking me off.

"I'm going to cum!" I moaned, "Don't stop."

But stop she did. "Not yet you're not," she said, slapping my glans hard.

I managed to hold back which was a minor miracle because I was almost past the point of no return. She sat still until I became calmer but definitely not peaceful or untroubled.

She lay full length on my dick her head on it's head like it was her pillow, still for at least three minutes she then raised her head.

Ready for the final journey to sensuality?" she said.

I couldn't speak, all I managed was a nod.

"Ok, hang on for the ride of your life." And it was! Although she was doing the riding.

She put her legs around my shaft crossing her ankles so that she had me in a firm grip. Next she did the same with her arms so that she had my dick in what for her was a full body hug.

"I need your help," she said. "With just the forefinger of one hand, please hook it under my bum and slide me up your shaft. I'll leave the tempo to you."

Being careful not to touch her delicate wings I did as she had asked, slowly at first her body slid up until her head was level with my tip. By bringing he knees up she controlled the down stroke pulling my foreskin back as she did so. She did not just hold on, she also moved against me rubbing and gyrating her crotch against my shaft. She started her mewing noise again the frequency, amplitude and pitch increasing in rhythm to the tempo of her body sliding on my penis.

Suddenly the mewing became a long high continuous note like that of a soprano's top note. At the same time her legs went into spasm squeezing my shaft even tighter, her whole body shaking. This triggered my orgasm with each spasm my cum was forced past her crotch, between her breasts and gushed onto my belly.

The long desperately missed feeling of shared sexual pleasure returned as the oxytocin flooded my brain.

The gift of the Sensuality Fairy transformed me from that moment, it changed my life.

THE END