Our First Time by the Open Fire

Story Info
Erotic fantasy for women.
1.1k words
4.1
10.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting by the open fire outside we share a glass of wine, you feel the warmth of the gentle flames on your skin as we laugh and talk about the world. You feel my arms wrapped around you as I sit behind you in front of the fire. Our conversation takes a pause as you run your hands gently up my arms, feeling the veins in my hands and in my forearms.

You feel my soft lips contact your neck for the very first time, gently kissing just under your ear and moving up slowly as you hear me breathe passionately. You turn to face me and see me looking into your eyes with desire. You feel my soft breath on your lips as you know we are going to kiss for the very first time.

I lean forward and you feel our lips touch as I taste your mouth for the very first time. You take a deep breathe as you feel my tongue enter your mouth and pash you slowly making your stomach jump with excitement. I run my hand slowly through the side of your hair towards the back of your neck, where you feel my strong hand pull you in as I want more of you.

You feel like butter in my arms as I take the lead and you feel my nose push under your jaw to expose your neck, you hear the sound of my lips gently sucking your neck as I kiss down to your collar bone. I lay you back under the stars and smile to reassure you that you're safe and I will take the lead.

You feel my pointer finger run down the middle of your of top between your breasts, slowly unbuttoning each button as I remove your top, I take your bra off and you watch as my tongue swirls around your nipple before sucking gently on them. You feel so desired and wet, you want more of me.

You breathe heavily as you feel my mouth kissing below your belly whilst my hands undo your jeans. You push your pelvis up so my hands can freely slide your jeans and panties down under your bum and off onto the ground. You're just lying there completely naked in front of me, submissive, wanting more of my touch that feels so good.

You watch my strong hands as they contact your ankles and feel them slide up your legs as I slowly spread them apart. I smile at at you at as I look at you with desire and lie down in front of you. You feel my breathe on your labia as you lie there anticipating what's to come. You then take a deep breathe as you feel the warmth of my tongue inside your vagina. You feel my tongue slowly lick up towards your clit in a single long slow motion.

My tongue swirls around your clit in a clockwise motion as you feel my lips seal over it gently sucking at the same time. You feel amazing, looking up at the stars with me between your legs taking care of your every desire. You feel me slip two fingers inside your wet pussy to give your vagina that full feeling as my mouth continues to lick and suck your clit.

You feel overwhelmed as your orgasm builds, you run your fingers through my hair to grab the back of my head as I pleasure you. You grip firmly on the back of my head as your hips thrust in unison with my mouth on your clit. You feel the pressure of my tongue increase on your clit and I lick faster as you feel my fingers thrusting back and forth inside you.

Your breathing is short and rapid as your eyes close and your body is overwhelmed with a tidal wave of orgasmic pleasure. You cum right there on my mouth, I ease off the pressure of my mouth to come to a gentle ending to prolong your orgasm. You breathe in and out deeply as you try to catch your breathe as your head and body feels amazing.

I come up to kneel between your legs, you run your hands up under my shirt to feel my abs, you grab my crouch and squeeze my hard cock under my jeans. I undo the buttons on my shirt and stand up to take off my pants in front of you. I kneel back down between your legs and you look at my erect thick cock, your hands touch the head of it, swirling your thumb around in a circular motion, then you feel the veins of my thick shaft as your run you hand up and down it.

You see my smile turn to complete desire as I look down at your wet pussy. You watch my hand grab the base of my hard cock as I rub the head just inside your vagina, lubricating it with your wetness. We both breathe in deeply as you feel my cock enter you and your pussy lips run down my shaft as I slowly push deep inside you.

Your legs are open wide as I grab your hips firmly and thrust my cock back and forth inside your wet pussy. You feel amazing as my cock slides in and out of you. My thrusting increases in speed and you feel my balls slapping against your ass. You feel yourself building to another orgasm so I wrap your legs around my waist as I lift you up on top of me.

I grab your boobs firmly in each hand as you ride my hard cock. You push your hands down feeling my strong chest under you as you ride back and forth on top of me. I cannot control my desire for you so I grab your hips tight and thrust rapidly inside your pussy. You feel my pelvis stimulate your clit with each deep thrust as you feel an uncontrollable orgasm take over your body and release.

I roll you onto your back as you recover from your orgasm, you feel my mouth on yours, kissing you with passion as my cock continues to thrust back and forth inside you. You look into my eyes as my orgasm builds, you hear my moan as my eyes roll back in my head and I lay down on top of you. My cock pulsates deep inside your vagina as you feel warm cum shoot out inside you. I bring my head up to look you in the eyes and smile gently stroking your hair with my fingers. We don't even talk, we just feel each other's body language and enjoy that moment, our connection has started...

i hope you all enjoyed this, its from my free OF page where i will be releasing detailed fantasies for women only. Let me know what you think ladies 🤠