The Serendipitous Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thanked Gillian profusely and then got in my car and followed the ambulance. I called my secretary and told her to cancel my appointments for the rest of the day and I called my mother to have her pick the kids up from school since I intended to stay at the hospital.

Fortunately, by six o'clock that night Veronica was not only doing better, she looked well. Even though she could have come home, her doctor recommended an overnight stay and we concluded that that was for the best. The doctor told us that if Gillian hadn't done what she did, and had the good fortune to have a bronchodilator in her car, Veronica would have died from at that time a yet unknown allergen.

Things got back to normal within a few days, and Veronica not only didn't have any lasting effects, but seemed to be more energetic than ever. We found out that she had gradually been developing a reaction to some environmental substance in her office building (I can't pronounce the name, or spell it correctly) and that she got a large dose of it the day that she almost died and barely made the drive home -- she should have gone to the hospital. Her entire small office building was subsequently treated and all traces of the substance removed so that there would be no repeat.

Veronica insisted that we have Paul and Gillian over for a thank you cookout, just like they had when I ostensibly saved Paul's life. Of course my son was thrilled to see his "girlfriend" again. Just like the last time, everyone really enjoyed themselves and Veronica presented Gillian with a necklace with a gold plated "lifesaver" on it.

As everyone was leaving, Veronica gave Gillian a big hug and whispered something in her ear. When they broke the hug Veronica immediately hugged Gillian's kids, but I saw a fleeting look of shock on Gillian's face before she regained her composure.

I insisted that I do all of the cleanup and then gave Veronica a twenty minute foot rub -- her favorite thing besides making love -- before bed. Once in bed she was a tiger and did her recently favorite thing of riding me like I was a rented mule while I mauled her tits. We both were completely debilitated by our synchronous orgasms, and quickly fell to sleep in each other's arms.

#############

Our cookout was on a Saturday. The next Monday Gillian called me at work. She wasn't her normal chatty self -- she had something to tell me. "Remember how you said that you were confused as to why Veronica never really significantly questioned you about why I was at your house the day she had the life-threatening allergic reaction?"

"Yeah, I wondered why she accepted without follow-up my statement that we were just planning a surprise party for Paul," I cautiously replied.

"Well -- did you notice my shocked reaction when Veronica hugged me goodbye on Saturday?" Gillian continued.

"I sure did; what did she say?" I responded.

"She said 'Thank you again for saving my life; because of it you have a pass this time; but if you ever fuck my husband again no one will be able to save you!'" Gillian sighed.

##############

That was the ending of my serendipitous affair with Gillian. Of course it was serendipitous because she definitely saved my wife's life, and I likely saved her husband from being killed or maimed. I often thought about Gillian afterward, my memories always pleasant; but Veronica made sure that I was continually sexually satisfied.

I never cheated again, however, and I can tell that Veronica now trusts me, even though we see Paul and Gillian all of the time and will continue to for many years to come.

Why will we see them for many years to come? Because fifteen years after I met Gillian my son married her daughter, so now we're in-laws.

Serendipity struck again!

12