All Comments on 'The Serpent and the Shoemaker'

by Perentie

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

I'd like to see more stories in this kind of setting.

msoulmsoulalmost 14 years ago
absolutely amazing

I loved it stayed at my workdesk an extra hour to finish this delitful,exotic erotic story ! I loved both characters you hve created. Masterful job. outstanding!

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

*slow clap* This, this was a truly incredible story. I look forward to any other works you may choose to create. A fine job you have done on this good sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is based on the Monstergirl Encyclopedia isn't it? I've seen a few shorter stories taken from it over on /tg/, but never anything this long and well-done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awsome

awsome just awsome

DarkWolfKnight7DarkWolfKnight7almost 14 years ago
Amazing!

It was so well written and executed at one point I got so lost in the vision I almost felt I was Van! Looking forward to more of this amazing level of literary skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Phenomenal Story

This was a FANTASTIC story!!! FANTASTIC!!! I hope you continue to write about more monster-girls, like the slime-girls, or spider-girls, etc. Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love this story!

Lamias are super sexy and this story made it sensual and great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Truly amazing. Not only is are the erotic parts well written, but the rest is as well--something that is unfortunately uncommon.

I think what I like best here is the obvious romantic aspects--that it was more than merely sex to the both of them. That is something I find to be wonderful in both erotic and non-erotic stories, and you have done it excellently here. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Inspiring

I have to say, I love the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. It's a veritable toolbox for all kinds of fanfiction and original stories, especially with its wide array of unique and uh...interesting creatures and it's nice to see people take advantage of it.

If I had to give you one criticism, it would be that the situation with the 'mayor' of the town really didn't go anywhere, and it seemed like there was a bit of foreshadowing at the end that never got resolved (e.g. having to go back to town one last time, going to a special inn).

But hey, it was a great lemon. I'm happy to have read it.

Sincerely,

ClanCrusher

radpatch1000@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!

Please continue the same story.

Would like to see Van and Serafina change the World!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

The best story I've read on this site! Keep it up your a great writer!

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 13 years ago
...

What Clancrusher said earlier... nothing else for me left to say. >.>

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb Story

One of the best I read on the site so far, the detailed description, emotional connection ........ everything is PERFECT!!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best Story I've Read

This is possibly the best Monster story Ive read on this site. Long, story politics, plenty of sex, lots of excellent writing, and my favorite type of monster: LAMIAS. Truly excellent story, my compliments to the author

Also, thank you so VERY much for not dividing your story into seperate submissions, and instead having it be 8 chapters self-contained. I wish that more people would do this.

ZebanZebanover 13 years ago
Phenomenal

This story was slightly long for my tastes, but I much prefer that to the half page submissions that most people do. Best of all, throughout the entire thing I only managed to find one spelling error (you have cute where it should be cut in one sentence)

The pace of the story wasn't rushed at all, even though the characters seemed to be when they finally met face to face.

If you always write with this caliber, I could see you being a published author. Not often do I see phrases like "his hands tried to find purchase on the ground". Your vocabulary shines throughout the story.

I happily award you 5/5 stars for this fantastic piece.

LamiaHolicLamiaHolicalmost 13 years ago
I really hope you dont mind.

I mean I wont be saying I wrote it or anything, anyway your story was the reason I joined this site, and well I felt like taking the story everywhere so I would have something to read if I were ever bored, and away from my pc, anyway yeah I made it into an ebook, a pretty cheap one mind you but its one nonetheless.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dv7ph2vkprmopk1

Once again I hope you dont mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love your story

It is by far one of the best i have read its not what i usually even like but i have to give you credit becuase there is absolutley nothing bad to be said about this story in my opion, and i also think u should do a second part to it if you havent all ready planned to.

jdpage5794@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why isn't there more stories like this?

I use to write for the fun of it, and put in details but this.. this gave me full view of what was going on. I never had to stop and wonder about what was going on, I just saw it.

It really makes me yearn for my pretend lamia.. haa..

But moving on, great work just wished full books were like this.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Superb

Would love to see you continue writing, this is pure adult fantasy. Great Job! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Words cannot describe this story!

this is the greatest I have ever read. Well-thought out setting and characters, amazing plot line (though the beginning did drag a bit), and very de-descr-IPTIVE! I LOVE Lamia! I hope to see a sequel in the near future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Someone's been reading the monster girl encyclopedia, I see...

I spent a long time looking for stories based in the MGE world, but never found any. Now, looking for something COMPLETELY unrelated and much more mundane, I saw this in the similar stories list. Don't have an account on here, but I'm bookmarking the story.

Absolutely superb work, all around.

-OHP-

blackdragon54blackdragon54over 12 years ago
Fantabulous

I can't wait to read more of your work, and I hope to see it sometime in the new year!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
finally mge!

I loved this story please write a sequel I love the lamia stories and any other mge work would be amazing. You are a very talented writer I hope you post more in the new year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well done!

Very well done, I love it! I once knew a nice lady who owned a 28 foot long burmese python. The snakes name was monique And she was very people friendly. The lady( I won't give her name out of respect) and I were good friends and lovers. It was no surprise to wake up in the mornings with a large snake draped all over us in the bed as monique love to cuddle with the warm humans! 1 chilly night, monique decided to give us a "hug" as we were making hot passionate love! She wouldn't release us, but gave us enough freedom to continue our lovemaking. It was an experience that very few people will ever get! Passionate love with a naga is the only thing that could exceed that night! Your story was well wrote and very interesting, I would love to see more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please write a sequel!

This is now my favorite story on this site. Thank you for this story, you're a very talented writer! My only complaint is that it is too short by about 100 pages. I would love to see what happens when Van tries to take a more active role in the relationship (it is not really in a human male's instinct to just 'sit back, relax and be milked'!). Also, considering how strong Sera's libido is, it would be very interesting to see how she would react to him simply trying to cuddle and be affectionate. :-)

OverstarOverstarover 11 years ago
Very Promising

I read this story last. I've come to enjoy these and am looking forward to more.

NomadpicklesNomadpicklesover 11 years ago
Enthralling

I started by reading your newest story and have since read everyone of you works. You have amazing talent. You really get a feel for the characters and almost live the moment in turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Stuff Again

Your stories are so damn good they would stand on their own even without the sex, although since they are an important part of the storyline they need to be there. I'm just saying how good stuff is.

Much more original than 95 % of the stories here.

Great creativity and excellent writing.

More Please !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u r an amazing writer. Eagerly waiting for more.

chrito74chrito74almost 11 years ago
I'm overwhelmed

In all the years in reading stories on here their is only one other that I have enjoyed so much and look foreword to reading more of your work.

suckerpunch2004suckerpunch2004almost 11 years ago
pls write more like this

this is one of the best stories about monster girl femdom on this site and mabye one of the best stories too. pls make more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is one of the best erotic fantasy stories I have ever read, if not the best. Your careful efforts to build a world rather than rush into the erotic sections are greatly appreciated. It is not often that I find works of this caliber.

I can only feverently hope that you continue to release works set in this monstergirl universe. I check back here semi regulalry to see if anything else has been published, I really hope to see more from you one day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please please we must have more!!!

This could be expanded as you show real talent here.

Please consider adding more chapters to this marvelous work!

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 10 years ago
Interesting Story but...

Why did you centre a section? It made reading almost impossible to do on my mobile screen not to mention it didn't flow visually with the rest of your text.

Another point: the whole intro imagine section was entirely unnecessary. You could've written that into the story & we still would've got it instead of telling us what we should visualise why not have your characters do it. Serafina could've described looks of land from afar even Van could've monologued his way to explain all that.

That being said it was a very good story & I was intrigued by their relationship. I hope you write more about Van & Serafina. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well, as much as I'd like to see the author continue writing, at least they haven't least us with unfinished serial stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dang it was amazing!

the part where she had a sweet liquid coming out of her breast was so erotic.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolutely wonderful. Continue please! Infinite potential

One perhaps the best I've ever read.

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11almost 10 years ago
of all the things..

i really love reading your stories, can't wait for more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My... gods...

Almost every erotic story I read, here or elsewhere, seems unnatural, somehow. Forced. This, despite being pure fantasy, just seems... right, in a way I cannot explain. It was, needless to say, also sexy as hell. I'll be awaiting a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome....

...just AWESOME! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
People wonder why I like monster-girls...

Well, some of them I'm not huge on, but lamia/lilith/naga in particular, I very much do like.

Why?

Aside from the overall predisposition towards 'hotness', there's also the following rationalization:

Lamia (lamias? lamiae?) are snakes.

Snakes are mostly muscle (and digestive track and ribs).

Snakes use their muscles to move around.

Snakes must therefore have excellent muscle control.

A vagina is mostly muscle.

Thus a lamia has excellent vaginal muscle control.

/doyougetitnow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
10/10

I really love these stories, lovey dovey really makes a nice application to the mamono.

Thank you Perentie I really hope you can make another great story like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

So hard to find any monster girl erotica let alone amazing and well done. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
herps that was great!

I really don't think the background info was necessary

But man this story was so hot! And well written too :)

Are you planing on continuing this/writing more of this genre? ;)

JadedWidowerJadedWidoweralmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Terribly well thought out and executed. I truly can't wait to read more of your works. 5/5 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving Mamono Indeed!

"I'll strip you right here and make you cum till you bleed!" Uh, yeah, OK, I'll pass on that kind of devotion thank you very much!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Great story

Well written with real characters and emotions, fun sex and conversation.

Thanks for sharing!

J

KermitjamesKermitjamesover 8 years ago
Beautiful!!

Beautiful story well written. I tip my hat to you sir!

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 8 years ago
Beautiful!

Sera was such a soothing and powerful presence to Van. How many of us can claim to have monster girl girlfriends like that? XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanking the Author

I simply loved it. It was a real struggle to find any decent stories that dealt with monster girls, let alone lamias. So now you have made me really happy to find others who enjoy it as much as I do.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Yes

Good job, well written

Please write more and continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Monster Girl Mamono Lover

please make more stories about mamono encounters like a sandworm or kraken

voidrunnervoidrunnerabout 8 years ago
Awesome

I have read some of your other works, and I can officially say that I am hooked! I loved this story, though I was sad when it ended. The way you write, I'd bet you'd be able to continue this story if you wanted. For example, what happens when they get to the town of Brook, how does Serafina's Village take to the idea of Van being a new member of the village, do they meet Takara again? There are so many details you could add and make the story even better. I hope to read more of your works in the future.

~Voidrunner

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I need More!!!

LOVE it! Will you continue the story?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Your story was beyond delicious!! :). I actually ran across it by accident while searching for something, then my eyes lit up and I knew I had to read it! I just finshed recently reading and watching a manga/anamie series with monster girls. A cleaner version, mind you, hehe, then hunted down some naughtier manga too! (Mischevious grin;)

Thanks for the great time, and thanks for ending it where you did too, though it obviously has future possibilities! I was dreading them going into his town and having to deal with some conflict with the townsjerks! Heh.

Guess I need to check out what else youve written! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
gratifyingly erotic,

creative, vivid and sensual.

But please, the word "smirk" has condescending and even derogatory overtones.

MaesackMaesackover 6 years ago

Great story and very good description. I'd like to read more of their adventures together. Sexual or not.

EzDemon187EzDemon187over 6 years ago
Great meeting

I know it's probabaly not in the cards but reading more of these twos adventures would be awesome. Great story 10 out of 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
please continue

you should continue to part 2 where they live in the village she mentioned and where she gets pregnant and gives birth.

Venus444Venus444over 5 years ago
Dude

I just wanted to say that I love your stories. Believe it or not, this was my first monster girl story that got me into the MGE and the genre in general. Thank you for making such an awesome story and inspiring me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thank you for making such an wonderful story

DokmokDokmokover 4 years ago

This was so hot! The long foreplay and sex scenes were amazing. Great writing, guy

silthicetheseductivesilthicetheseductivealmost 4 years ago
10 years later

And it feels like this was made around 2016 or some sort, from how detailed every plot of the scenarios were. I fell to Serafina's everything. Specially to her hisses, it turns me on so much and i instantly love her role as a lamia. Since the was snakes are seemingly erotic to my perspective. Hence to my name. But i swear im not the only one who thought of that. I doubt you wont see this comment since you are off to this website anymore, but if you can. Please make a sequel, many people loved this story, and i have linked it to my friends when they want to read this at some time. And eventually will be tantalized by her seductive slithers~

Toni1117Toni1117over 3 years ago

So much time has passed since this was posted and its still one of the best monster girl stories on this site.

You were definitely ahead of the curve with your choice of topic as well as with the quality of your writing.

Always feels a little strange to check up on the monster girl stories and seeing that pretty much nothing new of higher quality has been released. On the other hand it provides me with the perfect excuse to reread these 'classics' and enjoy them once again.

SchwaAkariSchwaAkariover 2 years ago

You will always remain one of the most legendary supporters and writers of monstergirls in my eyes, Perentie.

Thank you again, after all this time, for this masterpiece.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful und Beautiful Story!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

13 years after this was made and im still wishing u would come back to write some more of these amazing stories for us....this is the 1st of ur stories that I ever read and ive read it prolly 30 or 40 times since I first found it and I still love all 3 stories u have out....really wish u would come back to us and give us more of these phenomenal stories

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

you should continue the story, with her being pregnant and later screaming in pain as she gives birth to his half-human/half-lamia baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous