The Serpent and The Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He barely had a chance to look over his shoulder before he found himself spinning.

His lamp was flung from his head as something twisted around him, and had he been able to see his environment in good detail regardless, his disorientation would have been even more severe.

Nevertheless, a panicked shout left him as he was wrapped up in a scaly body, squeezing tight around him, leaving him no gaps to slip his hands out of.

Soon, he was no longer spinning, but the coils of scaly muscle, as thick around as he was, if not a bit thicker, only crept up towards his shoulders, twisting and spiralling around him inexorably.

He tried to squirm free out of reflex, trying to force the coils off him, but they simply squeezed until they became uncomfortable, forcing his breathing to shallow, though not yet was he in pain.

That just alarmed him. Any other constrictor would've immediately started crushing the life out of him. But this goddess was no mere snake.

She probably wanted to toy with him.

"Such vigour~" she hissed softly, craning her head above him, looking down upon her hapless quarry, still squirming defiantly within her grasp. "I do so love energetic prey~"

She laughed softly, leaning in close to flick her tongue out, and he winced upon feeling the forked tip wetly graze along his cheek. He turned his head away from the slick muscle out of reflex, but he truly couldn't do anything about his predicament.

He tried to stretch out his hand, to reach for his dagger, but he wasn't even sure he could draw it from the scabbard... let alone do her any real harm.

"Surely you didn't think you could escape from my domain, thief~ With my own property nonetheless... such boldness... such stupidity~"

She chuckled lowly, and Pate felt a surge of anger; it wasn't enough to be caught by her, she had to mock him too.

Unfortunately, he couldn't help feel that she was a little right. He'd been foolish taking on this job, but hubris got the best of him it seemed.

"But I have you now... so I want to see your face clearly, thief~"

For once, Pate couldn't hold his tongue.

"To hell with you," he growled.

"You need to be specific... but I am not interested in another venture to the underworld, little thief~ You are the focus of my attention right now~"

She let her sweet-scented breath wash over his face, and he flinched, but still did not meet her gaze.

"Look into my eyes~" she commanded. Still, Pate refused, still struggling in her grasp, wholly unaware of how much his wriggling aroused her.

He spat in defiance, but not towards her face, refusing to acquiesce to her.

And still, the goddess showed no anger. She simply laughed softly, and deviously.

It was then Pate felt the tip of her tail loosely coil around his neck, making him swallow involuntarily. Then around the back of his head and across his brow, gripping a little more firmly.

And the goddess turned his head, forcing him to look up at her.

"Look into my eyes~" she said softly, sensuously, and before Pate had a chance to squeeze his eyes shut, he saw her golden orbs begin to glow.

A strange, scary feeling descended upon him, one he couldn't quite explain. A cool but invasive feeling brushing across the surface of his mind.

He tried to turn his eyes away... but hers... he was being drawn into them, unable to avert his gaze, falling deep into her all consuming fixation.

His body started to loosen, and his surroundings lost clarity, everything except her and her touch.

Those tendrils of influence began to probe past the surface of his mind, lulling him, encouraging him to calm down.

"Give in to me~" she whispered, and her voice was like a gentle, beckoning whisper. "Succumb~"

And with what little conscious control Pate still exerted as he fell wholly into her mental snare, he realised that he'd completely lost.

---

Vetiscia smiled as the thief's expression lost its defiant snarl, her influence overwhelming his mind, his eyes glossing over, fixated upon her luminous gaze.

He was foolish to have come here, to have attempted such a brash heist... but even with help, she knew he was still clever. Talented too. Talents that he would put to use in her employ, for he had penance to pay. Reparation for his transgression.

The start of which, would be her indulgence in his body. She licked her lips slowly as she began to inflict arousal on him, a shivering breath leaving him, along with a twitching of his body.

His face flushed red and his eyes narrowed just a little, and sure enough, Vetiscia soon felt his erection nudging against her underbelly scales, straining against his pants.

Talented and clever in his area of expertise, perhaps, but not strong willed enough to resist her. She laughed softly, and released his head; there was no need to force him now. She had his mind overwhelmed and thoroughly in her control now. Of course, she left him just a little bit of awareness, so he could know what she was doing to him. To feel the pleasure. To drown in her coils.

It was no fun when their minds were entirely overridden.

The tip of her tail slipped beneath the rest of her coils, making them slither and twist around his body to give her length to work, snaking it beneath his clothes to loosen them from within. His garb was meant for thief work, so it was tight with few loose articles, not easily undone. But she managed, slowly, rippling her binding coils around him in the process to subject him to an enveloping massage that caressed him up and down.

All the while, she probed his mind for more information about the would-be burglar.

For all her power, she couldn't just read someone's mind like the many tomes she accrued, not without inducting them. Merely skim the surface, sense more open thoughts and feelings.

Without Induction, it required more... thorough 'study'.

She did pluck a name from his mind, of course. 'Pate'.

She would be using it plenty enough in times to come.

The fear that she'd sensed from him before though, during the chase... that had been easy to pick up on... and so delicious.

A gasp left him, and she chuckled lowly.

"Yes, you feel it now... but you know not what awaits you, thief~" she hissed lowly. He groaned in response, somewhere in his enamoured, entranced mind, awareness reacting to her taunts and teasing.

She grinned as she worked his top loose enough to pull off once she was ready, slipping her tail down further until the tip squeezed beneath his pants. Her undulating movements were deliberate, intended to torment him with her goading touch, making him feel her all over, her invasive, overwhelming embrace.

Of course, she also wanted to touch him in return... in particular, the prize awaiting in his pants. She was met with a short bush and a member of typical stature... but it throbbed so potently, so needily. Such was her effect on those who succumbed to her powers. Already precum was beading from his tip, and she made sure it didn't go to waste staining his undergarments, instead loosely coiling her tail's tip about his mast, earning husky breaths and lusty grunts from her captive.

She chuckled and leaned in close, looking over his dazzled face.

"I will torment you in every blissful way~" she warned with a sultry tone, the serpentine hiss in her voice adding a dangerous yet seductively erotic quality to her words. "You will cry out for me, beg, and then, you will be mine until you have paid your debts~"

She smiled broadly, baring her teeth in a wicked, dangerous display, before unfurling her tongue slowly up Pate's face, pushing her muscle firmly into his skin.

The tip of her tail, meanwhile, finished teasing and lathering his cock, uncoiling with a fleeting caress, brushing against his balls before working on his pants, loosening them up.

Then, she was free to strip him. Her coils started rippling even more vigorously than before, squeezing him and jostling him about a little. But the movements were precise and targeted, tugging upwards around his upper body, and downwards below his waist.

He groaned and gasped, stimulated by the overwhelming coils that rubbed against him, involuntarily squirming as the myriad of caresses enveloped him. It made Vetiscia let out a shuddering, hissing murmur of delight over the sensation of her prey pushing against her soft underbelly scales.

And slowly, she watched his garments unrolled off his body, carefully angling his arms up to make sure his upper clothes came off smoothly, before entrapping them by his sides once more, using her mouth to discard his clothes with little thought.

Meanwhile, the tip of her tail tugged off his custom boots and helped pull his pants away from his relentlessly stroked legs.

Now he was naked and left with nothing to protect him from her smooth, cool scales as they rubbed slickly against his skin. He was covered in a thin film of sweat, a product of the earlier chase, but even if that were not the case, her scales would have practically glided over his body, inviting any caught in her embrace to drown in her coils, in helpless delight and, when Vetiscia permits it, impossible comfort.

But comfort wasn't her goal this moment; punishment was. A delightful, wicked punishment of euphoria and ecstasy, and he would be forced to endure it.

She leaned her head in close and looked into his eyes, still glazed over thanks to her hypnotic power.

"Now you will know divine pleasure, thief~" she purred, moving her head in to peck and gently suckle at his neck. She heard soft grunts and murmurs in response, Pate proving to be rather sensitive there. She grinned against his throat, and let her tongue coil around his neck and give it a bit of a squeeze, making his breath hitch a little, before she pulled away with a dangerous, predatory laugh, tongue trailing away across his face.

"You are my prey now, wholly, utterly... you belong to me~" she said. "But do not fret, thief~ I treat what is mine well~"

Her next avenue of lusty attack was a kiss. A lurid, deep kiss as her lips, much bigger than his, worked away upon his mouth. He moaned in response as he reflexively kissed back, no resistance thanks to his enchanted state. And this gave her easy access into his mouth, her tongue unfurling into it and tangling about his with domineering flexibility, pinning it down and coating its tastebuds in her sweet saliva. Perhaps too she laced it with traces of her venom, to impart a pleasing tingle of aphrodisiac.

The moist, dull smacking and squelching of the kiss demonstrated its erotic intensity, Vetiscia tasting the insides of his mouth with her impressively long tongue, bulging out his cheeks as she unravelled more of its curls into his mouth... until she had thoroughly explored it, and made for his throat.

Her tongue straightened out, so Pate's cheeks no longer shifted and bulged... instead, it was his neck's turn to bulge repeatedly as her tongue slipped deep to invade it, exploring and swirling around the walls of his gullet.

In his enraptured state, his gag reflex was all but overridden, mild gagging and muffled gurgling all that left him as she let her thick tongue fill his throat.

Despite that, he still squirmed, still flexed involuntarily, his eyes rolling upwards as he was overwhelmed; after all, she hadn't completely robbed him of awareness. His reactions to her pleasures were genuine... she had simply made him a bit more receptive in some places. Besides being totally under her thrall, of course.

She chuckled dangerously into his mouth as her lips worked away at his, one of her upper coils slipping up to press to the back of his head to keep the kiss firm and deep, to keep his head in place should he be overwhelmed by the kiss and let his skull rock backwards.

No, he was trapped in her liplock, and forced to endure her tongue down his throat as it kinked this way and that, swirling, spiralling, curling around on itself to further stuff his gullet.

It was only when Vetiscia felt satisfied did she withdraw her tongue and release him from the liplock with a quiet wet smack, thick strings of saliva sagging between their lips. She quickly pulled them into her mouth with a lick of her lips, long serpentine tongue flickering through the air.

"A pleasing taste, thief... but there are other morsels I desire~"

She grinned, and she repositioned her head, craning it down towards his nethers, and presenting herself a gap in her own coils, freeing his slicked penis, which had been thus far relentlessly teased by the constant rubbing of her ceaselessly flexing coils, his own precum serving as lubricant against her scales.

Men had drowned in ecstasy within her endless coils, lost in the undulating currents of rippling muscle and scales rubbing them oh so delightfully.

And that was without any hypnotism.

Pate had no hope.

She grinned and chuckled, teasingly and almost mockingly.

"Had I desired it, I could have made you release with only the touch of my body squeezing your own... but I have other plans for you, thief~"

Another chuckle left her... and then her tongue unfurled once more. Only this time it coiled around his shaft, as though a serpent's prey in its own right, twitching helplessly in the slippery grip of the muscle as the forked tip ignored his bush to curl around the base of his sack.

There was a buck of his hips, an involuntary twitch of pleasure that preceded a low, lusting groan from Pate, so aroused that even that exotic, luxurious motion was enough to send his already spiralling mind spinning faster.

And beneath her charm, she could sense how overwhelmed that kernel of awareness was, knowing how helpless he was... and feeling every spark of pleasure tingle across his body.

It filled her with delight, with that same predatory fervour she felt when pursuing him.

There was a throb from his cock, and another dollop of precum trickled forth, only this time it graced her tongue, the first droplet falling upon the muscle and the rest drawn up by a bent curl draped across his glans. She murmured, pleased with the rich taste.

She polished his glans with a few rubbing curls slipping over his tip, making it twitch and leak a little more, the forked tip tracing its twin points across his taut sack, churning away with seed.

And then she began to stroke. Her tongue started moving, up and down, the coils pumping, sometimes expanding and contracting together, as well as twisting around, a spiral of pleasure that made him moan.

"N-n... n..."

Perhaps his aware self trying to voice his dismay, but she could feel how the pleasure reached him at every level. He might have been trying to beg, but the ecstasy was irresistible... and it would be so even if he had not been charmed.

She was slow, however, careful not to push him over the edge too quickly. This was punishment, after all. Penance for his crime against her. A divine being had to mete out retribution for such offences.

The methods simply differed. Vetiscia smirked at the thought, slowing the motions of her tongue down, squeezing a bit tighter, stemming the building pressure within Pate's loins. She could sense it... so she could moderate it as she so pleased. The pleasure would be his torment... and perhaps by the time his penance neared its end, he'd be addicted to it.

That thought was enough to earn a low, wicked laugh from her, sending a thrumming through his tongue all around his manhood, the twin tips practically buzzing against his scrotum.

He moaned, like a whine, but unable to truly protest, to beg for Vetiscia to be a merciful goddess and go a little faster, take it a little further.

But she wasn't feeling particularly merciful. That's why she hadn't stopped the slow rippling and twisting of her coils around his body. She didn't want him to have a chance to relax.

All said, however, she had her own urges. Her patience wasn't always infinite. And she had other torments to inflict upon him yet. So her tongue loosened its grip a little, started pumping a little faster... and she leaned her head forward until her soft scaly lips met his glans, spreading as she took his length into her soft, wet mouth.

Her lips clasped tightly around his girth, shifting as they slid over her tongue, which maintained motion independent to her head. But he felt her supple lips against the skin of his cock, moist with her saliva and his own lathered-in precum.

She took the inches in slowly, not wishing to indulge him with the depths of her mouth so quickly, bobbing her head and adding a reciprocating twist, but keeping the pace of both her fellatio and her tongue stroking carefully balanced, so he wasn't thrust over the edge, but held at the precipice most tortuously. He groaned and whimpered, cock throbbing, leaking precum into Vetiscia's mouth.

She brought her tail's tip back to his head, and slowly wound it around his neck and head until the tip slipped over his mouth and pressed to the opposite side of his head, just beneath his ear, silencing him.

She was almost tempted to release him from the spell, to return total control to him - at least mentally - so she could indulge in his unfiltered reactions.

But no, she would keep him in this entranced state, for now. Dominated, toyed with.

Slowly she 'devoured' more of his length, until her muzzle was pushing his bush down and pressing to his groin, his pulsing manhood trapped in the warm, wet depths of her mouth, and constrained by her coiling tongue. Her fangs grazed along the sides of his member, the blunt sides at least, the tips perilously close but still clear of his skin.

His balls were soaked by now, polished by her lolling tongue as it toyed with his sack.

She felt twitching through Pate's body. The thief was overwhelmed with the stimulation, and despite the enchantment, was begging for release. At least his body was.

And within his mind, that part of him that remained aware, she knew he was aching with need, unable to tolerate the edging.

Just a little longer, she decided. His torment had to be paced just right... to be the most delicious.

Her tail's tip slithered a little further around his head until it partially covered one of his eyes and wrapped around his brow, almost cocooning him entirely within her scaly coils, an inescapable prison of unyielding comfort and unavoidable euphoria.

Of course, she couldn't resist giving him a good squeeze now and then, making him grunt and twitch. But she always loosened, just a little, so he could breathe a little easily.

Her head moved back and forth, from root to tip of Pate's cock, lips sliding over her tongue as it moved to its own rhythm, two fronts of pleasure attacking his tortured dick.

It was now that she decided to move faster. She didn't want to break him... too much at least.

Not until she was ready to finalise his penance. But this would not be his first climax this encounter. Vetiscia was too voracious for that, and he would provide plenty of seed for her.

The speed of her moving head made him loose a muffled moan into her tail, where it covered his mouth, and the debauched sounds of her fellatio, wet and slick, reached his ears easily enough.

Vetiscia murmured in predatory delight, eager to get her fill of his release, tongue pumping faster, lips twisting around his girth, intensifying the bobbing of her fellatio.

The desired result was swift as expected; a strained, overwhelmed moan of bliss thrummed against her scales and his body twitched in tune with the intense throbbing of his penis, the convulsions in sync with forceful jets of his essence straight into her throat.

If she were smaller, perhaps he would've been further overwhelmed by the rippling of her upper gullet against his glans, but instead his cock was drowned in the soft inner flesh of her mouth as her tongue wrapped tight around it, Vetiscia sucking hard to squeeze said flesh against his skin.