The Serpent and The Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue relentlessly fondled his balls to keep his climax going, along with a merciless pumping from the rest of its coiled length.

He started to spasm, groaning shakily. He wasn't going to last much longer.

But he would be made to endure regardless.

Once this orgasm was spent, though not without a few wicked moments of post-climax stimulation from the goddess - just another layer of retribution - did she slip off his twitching, tortured member.

She gave him a few moments to calm, respite for what was to come. Then her coils began to shift around him more substantially, Vetiscia sighing out in delight as her many rolls of tail slipped over his skin, and delighting in the weary groans from the hapless thief.

His head was freed once more... though only briefly, before the goddess shifted some of the upper coils up a little further to enclose around his head and lower jaw, locking his skull in place.

As for his cock, her charm would have kept it erect, but she also utilised more... direct approaches, squeezing his length between two coils of her tail and gently massaging his girth with the sensuous rolling of scaly flesh against them, the steely muscle beneath rippling with each flex of her serpentine body. Her scales were smooth enough when she wished that lubrication was mostly unneeded, but his cock was slick with residue... so her touch was all the more erotic and silky.

It didn't take long to draw a bead of fresh precum from the tip, also smeared into the rest of his length by the shifting coils.

Pate loosed a mind-addled moan into the air, and Vetiscia positioned her head next to his, coming in from behind.

"My body brings pleasure undreamed~ None with any ability to feel can resist me... and you feel a great deal~"

She flickered her tongue teasingly against the side of his cheek, pecking it with her lips - no residue of his left behind, thanks to her thorough cleaning and voracious hunger - and giggling deviously.

Vetiscia elevated her renewed teasing, deftly slipping her tail tip beneath her coils to his crotch... and coiling itself around his length much as her tongue had before, though perhaps with a bit less flexibility.

Still enough to slowly, loosely stroke it, earning needy but weary throbs.

Shuddering sighs left Pate, whose eyes betrayed a physical strain even with the listless look of her entrancement.

It made her grin.

She delicately toyed with his length, tail's tip stroking his shaft, rubbing over his glans and brushing his sack with a soft touch. He was soon ready for another session of her wicked punishment... and this would be most particular.

She chuckled wickedly, and uncoiled her tail's tip from his cock, letting it slither around in line with the rest of her coils, sliding her smooth underbelly across the top of his shaft pleasingly, tail thickening gradually until she let it come to a stop... and grace his member with a moist touch.

"You will indulge me, thief~ You will give me all you have... before I take all that you are~"

She ran her tongue slowly, firmly, up the side of his face, earning another drunken groan from him. She slipped her length of tail along his cock, gliding her cloacal slit across the topside of his manhood, before smothering his glans in the splaying folds of her orifice.

She was warm, and soaked, her arousal from this whole affair more intense than her air of cool, wicked dominance suggested.

A potent aroma filled the air of the cave, that of her lust, a sweet but intoxicating perfume... one that could have been laced with aphrodisiac if she wished.

But nothing so potent as what she could conjure from her venom.

She rolled her cloaca to his glans for a little while longer, drowning his tip in her arousal... before finally sinking down upon his member.

He moaned. Loudly. Pate felt every contour and texture of her tight depths grinding into his penis as her walls clenched around the intrusion.

She was hot, and the muscles that now surrounded his girth began to flex in response, rubbing his cock with an impossible dexterity.

He felt his cock sink to the root inside of her, the length of tail meshing with the rest of her coils almost seamlessly.

And Vetiscia allowed herself a long, low hiss to issue from her mouth, right next to Pate's ear.

She didn't lie to herself, she'd been looking forward to taking it inside her since she began her chase. Nothing riled her desire to mate more than a good hunt.

She squeezed her coils around him briefly, cutting off a moan with a hoarse breath. Then she loosened, and Pate murmured groggily. The kernel of awareness he had was losing what little focus was given to it. But there was no worry... Vetiscia knew his limits.

She'd been straining and breaking them since she caught him. But not enough to shatter him.

Her tail began to move, and the sex began, slowly. Vetiscia sighed out again, a lusty hiss punctuated by a curling of her tongue in the air before her muzzle.

"Yessssss... oh, how much better this is after a good chase~"

She laughed wickedly, erotically, indulging in her depravity. She so relished the moments she could let loose, it wasn't quite the same with her Learned; they came willingly.

These moments, she savoured.

Pleasure made her body shiver all around him, yet more stimulation for the overwhelmed mind of the thief, whose hips already began rocking involuntarily... but Pate had little range with which to thrust, not in her coils.

She did most of the movement, tugging her tail down upon his crotch... and doing so with increasing speed. Soon, a dull slapping could be heard. Quiet, but slick, and obscene.

Pate was leaking precum directly into her depths now, the hungering passage scraping ecstasy into his cock thanks to the uniquely textured walls, a subtle inwards angle making every retreating stroke beyond intolerable, digging up beneath his corona, making it feel like his penis wasn't being allowed to leave willingly.

The thief moaned luxuriously for Vetiscia, the serpent all too happy to hear these sounds from her bewitched prey. He wouldn't last long at this rate, but Vetiscia allowed her own resilience to slacken a little. So she felt the pleasure intensely, but without the stamina to keep it going forever. She had plans for this thief, and she didn't want to delay too long.

Were there an observer, it would have been the most obscene sight, seeing the dark snake wrapped almost entirely around the human's body, only his head visible above ever shifting, twisting coils that wound about his body, one length in particular moving back and forth at speed, and the lecherous wet slapping that accompanied it. And of course, the goddess staring down at the man's enamoured head, full of predatory glee and lust, tongue flickering in the air before her face.

Pate groaned in entranced ecstasy, twitching and arching in Vetiscia's coils. The Goddess wasn't holding back now. She forced his cock in and out of her depths repeatedly, driving the pleasure into him mercilessly.

No matter the willpower in the talented thief, he was still just a human, with no defence against the alien pleasure inflicted upon him by the devious goddess. He was overcome with ecstasy, and with a loud, euphoric moan, strained by her grasp around him and his own stimulated exhaustion, he came inside of her.

Vetiscia let the pleasure wash over her too, and let herself be driven over the edge so she could indulge in shared climax, her entire body spasming around Pate's, coils shivering with a strange, pleasant sensation, despite the threatening tightness that seemed to teeter on the edge of pain. Juices surged around his cock, mixing with his cum as her passage milked every drop from him. This ejaculation was more intense than the first wrought by her mouth. It almost disappointed Vetiscia to have missed out on such a thick helping, but she didn't mind too much. She would get a plentiful serving soon enough, and whenever she pleased...

Once his climax began to draw to an end, Vetiscia eased off her movements, but kept Pate firmly bound in her coils like the helpless prey he was. She loomed overhead, smirking and licking her lips as she savoured the feeling of his seed squelching between her walls and his cock as her still shifting, but slowly so, walls pulled his seed deeper into her body.

"You've given me so much~" she purred. "Fitting for one who only knows to take... but that is not all that you must give~"

She slowly removed her slit from his cock, shifting that length of tail away, and swiftly covering up his crotch with another length of coil, so that she could bring the tip of her lengthy body all the way up to his head, pressing up beneath his chin and tilting his head back, forcing him to look into her eyes.

"Now, it is time for your penance to be truly paid~"

His time with Vetiscia was not over. By far.