All Comments on 'The Serpentine Bodyguard Pt. 02'

by The_Hopeless_Heathen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Loved every bit of this chapter!! I hope that this continues!!!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Lovely

Huge chapter. Their story is so good. Also really enjoy that its keeping that X-com vibe that the aliens are definitely evil, at least from a human perspective. Let's delete a person solely because maybe if they were different they wouldn't have gotten grazed when they went 1v4 while protecting their asset. Sure, I'll give that in an intergalactic network, there can and probably even should be times where individuals are deleted... but if that's all the reasoning there was, and they can authority to override their opposing voices that had counterarguments and supporting evidence. Either that or they were just manipulating someone else, testing them. I don't know. Just hope for our MC's sake that if/ when their earth's x-com managers to strike back they hit Alpha and not Omega first. At least from how they've displayed themselves.

Sorry, really wordy without much being said. Thank you very much for your work. That finale on this chapter was... interesting. Looking forward to more, I can't wait to see where you take them (as long as they get to stay together, or at least reunite). Be well.

VinceCVinceCover 3 years ago
Can't wait....

Can't wait until they meet both of their parents....Good job on the story. It really peaked my curiosity at the beginning and it is still holding up....

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

I am greedy give me more.:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Hopeless_Heathen@The_Hopeless_Heathen
An up-and-coming smut writer emerging from more esoteric circles to write for a more general audience. All of my stuff is being pulled off another site, SoFurry.com, as that has been my base of operations. I am currently accepting commissions, both to continue my own storylin...